All Comments on 'Sweet as Sugar Ch. 04'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Been a while, but worth the wait

Been following this storyline for years. I'm always left wondering if we have seen the last of it, but about the time I forget about it then we get a new chapter. I love the way that you went back a wove some new pieces into the Babydoll story. That made that story even hotter and I'm going to have to go back and look through that one again. It took a while for you to get to the sex scene, but it was very well laid out. Very Hot.

Can't wait to see what you bring us next. Hope it doesn't take a year. Thank You for your work. I started reading this series when I was in my early 20s. I'm in my 30s now. I'm chuckling thinking I might be reading this storyline when I'm 50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way, Way too much legal bullshit. You're writing porn, not a novel...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful story

I love your writing. I have read everything of yours published here. I hope there is another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep On Writing

This is a great continuation of Babydoll, don't stop.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 2 years ago

Great story. I'm glad you decided to continue the "babydoll" stories. My opinion is this one dragged on a little. Maybe to many details. Probably could have had the same imact in half pages without completely hashing out his morning routine on his day off and other mundane taskes. Still a 5 star story in my book. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Between this continuation and babydoll i have never read a story that caused me so much anxiety and kept me on edge. I really hope ypubfind a way to give ash and jimmy happy ending!

They need to stop letting others make choices for them. No more big daddy, mom deciding whats good for them.

Would be nice if jj found out who his father is also. As much as i like jill who is a sweetheart i think the siblings need to be a couple not in a trouple. Ashley has gotten short end of stick long enough she deserves jimmy full attention now. They are still young to be a family together.

Keep it going one of the best stories i have read. So glad i came across it and stuck it out reading babydoll then these other 4 chapters.

Excellent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

lorscaralorscaraover 2 years ago

I just found and read BabyDoll and Sweet as Sugar end to end.

I can see your progress as a writer, and I enjoyed the story development.

Going forward I can see Jim giving Ash one of his most prized items, his favorite place, and building her a house on it.

There were only 2 sex scenes in the entire story so far that I had problems getting into, and they both turned out to be Wet Dreams, if you were intentionally putting a different flavor on those, then a job well done.

Contrary to opinions above, I see no issue with keeping Jill around, these characters are working well as a threesome, and I am enjoying them in this new light.

If you ever re-write Babbydoll, there is one thing that did break my suspension of disbelief, and you could fix. During the snow storm Jim pushes a button to open the garage door, how did he do that with the power out?

Otherwise Bravo, and keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES