Sweet Ass Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him that. I said that what we had was just a physical relationship. I loved you and was never going to leave you for another man."

Amy was saying all the right things, but I wondered if she meant them, or was just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear. We had been through this with Marcus's brother, Jamal, but I developed a friendship with him that allowed him and me to talk honestly to each other. I didn't have that closeness with Marcus, and if he was after Amy I never would. My lack of control over Amy's relationship with him was making me both anxious and excited, and clouding my judgement.

I sighed, and hugged Amy against my chest as she curled into a fetal position in my lap. She whispered, "I let him fuck me again, and I can feel it leaking out of my pussy."

I reached between her legs and rubbed my thumb along her distended pussy lips, coating it with cum. She pulled my hand to her lips and sucked my thumb as she looked in my eyes. My own cock throbbed against her ass as she gave me a doe eyed look and asked me to take her to bed. I picked her up and carried her upstairs.

Chapter 31

The next morning I relayed Carol's request to Amy, for us to participate with her in the gangbang Brad had planned for the following weekend. Amy gave me a blank look and reminded me that she had to work. That was why she was home during the week with Marcus.

I slapped my palm to my forehead, "I forgot all about that. I will have to call Carol and tell her we can't go. She is going to be upset because I think she really wanted us there for moral support."

"You can go, I just won't be able to make it," Amy said, matter-of-factly.

I looked at her face and could detect no hint of guile. "You would let me go on my own?"

Amy gave me a quizzical smile. "Are there going to be any other women there besides Carol and Annette?"

"I'm not sure," I stammered, " I don't think so."

"I don't have a problem if you are with either of them. I think I would even be okay if there was a strange girl there. Carol will keep you out of trouble and let me know what happens."

I didn't know whether to be happy about her faith in me, or upset that she was suddenly so unconcerned about me being with other women. The question of whether this was because she was getting closer to Marcus and felt guilty about it sprang to my mind, unbidden.

A smile played across her lips, "Don't overthink this, Randy. I trust you. Probably because you have shown so much trust in me lately. Go and have fun. Enjoy Carol and Annette, and if you feel compelled to blow any of the guys there, you have my blessing for that, too!"

She chuckled as I blushed, and hugged me, planting a kiss on my burning cheek.

"I am just fucking with you. I know you only did that to make me happy, and I love you for it."

I wondered when I lost control of our relationship and let Amy became my dom. I was still disoriented as I left for work, and left the lunch I had packed to bring with me in the refrigerator.

When I got to work I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed back to my office to check emails. My cell phone rang, and the caller ID showed a picture of Carol, from before she became a goth nymphomaniac. I had a momentary pang of regret that Amy and I had initiated the change in her, and I hoped that it wouldn't cost me her friendship if she ever came to regret it.

I swiped the phone to answer, "Hi Carol."

"Hey, baby. I just called to tell you how excited I am that you are going to be there this weekend."

"You talked to Amy," I observed.

"Yeah, we just got off the phone. She told me she couldn't make it, but you had her blessing to come anyway. That is awesome!"

"Okay, listen. I just want to ask you one more time, and it's not because of concerns about Brad influencing you, are you sure you want to do this? I just feel like you followed Amy and me into the lifestyle, and I hope you don't end up regretting it."

Carol's voice softened, "Oh, Randy, of course I want to do this. You and Amy may have opened my eyes to a whole way of life that I never knew existed, but you didn't force me to participate in it. I am touched that you are so concerned about me. I know you both love me and I love you too. I would never blame you for anything that happened to me."

I was relieved to hear her say that. "Good. I am also looking forward to this. I am not sure how I am going to feel being there without Amy. I may need your support as much as you need mine."

"Sure," she said, "and just between you and me, I think Brad is struggling with this too. I know he puts on an arrogant front sometimes, but he is really keyed up this week. I can only assume he is as nervous as I am."

I realized that, of the three of us, I was the one with all the experience in this situation. It made me feel more confident, which I wanted to be for Carol's sake.

"Don't worry about it. I will make sure nothing happens that you are not ready for. You have safe words with Brad, right? You can use them anytime you need to and either Brad or I will intervene."

Carol giggled, "I believe you, I just want to feel what it's like to totally give up control to a group of guys and let them do whatever they want with me. That is what turns me on so much with Brad, letting him take control. It's like watching what I am doing as a third person, and being able to do things without feeling guilt over them. I know that probably sounds crazy..."

"Not at all. My cuckold fantasies are very similar. I give Amy permission to pursue other men, and I have to accept what happens. The lack of control over her relationship with them is what makes it exciting for me as well."

Carol chuckled, "We are such messed up 'bottoms', aren't we Randy?"

Her question made me smile, "I will see you Saturday."

We hung up and I got busy with work. The day flew by, and when I got home the house was empty.

There was a note from Amy.

"Went to the grocery with Marcus. I will bring home pizza. Amy xoxoxo"

I grabbed a glass of wine and sat down to watch the news while I waited for them.

They returned just as the news ended. Amy set the pizza on the kitchen counter and put away the groceries, then went upstairs to change for work. Her shift began in an hour. Marcus and I brought the pizza into the living room and put it on the coffee table to watch Big Bang while we ate. Amy came down dressed in scrubs and her nursing clogs.

She gave me a kiss and wished me a good night, then turned to Marcus and gave him a kiss on the lips too. It lasted longer than a friendship kiss, and I thought she gave me a guilty glance as she broke away from him. She ran her hand across the side of my face as she walked past me towards the door.

"You boys be good tonight. I will see you in the morning," she said as she smiled and pulled the door shut behind her.

Marcus and I ate silently as I struggled to figure out what to talk about with him. I finally asked if he had the night off at the bar. He said he was going in later to work a half shift and help close. He indicated that he made most of his tip money after 10 pm anyway, so it was fine with him.

"Hey, listen," I finally said, "I am sorry about making you uncomfortable the other night."

"No, no problem." He replied. "You were... It's your wife, er, house, I mean..." He trailed off and gave me a rueful smile.

Under his discomfort, I could sense a sadness, and it made me feel bad that we had pulled him into our crazy lifestyle after he told us his initial feelings about polyamorous relationships.

"I shouldn't have let Amy get involved with you," I told him. "We debated it before you moved in, and I guess Amy and I both were selfish to let it happen. I'm sorry if you feel manipulated or hurt by what's developed. I guess I thought that as long as we were open and honest about our situation, it was up to you to watch out for your own interests. It's not always that easy though, is it?"

Marcus sighed, and the tension seemed to drain out of him. He gave me a genuine smile.

"No, Randy, I should be thanking you. I realize that I had very immature views about sex and relationships when I first came here. I also had ulterior motives. When you said I could stay here, I actually fantasized about luring Amy into an affair. What young guy wouldn't wonder what it would be like to sleep with her?"

We both chuckled.

"I never dreamed that it would be so easy to get her in bed, and so hard to get her out of my head," he added. "I guess you know that I fell for her pretty hard."

I nodded, but waited for him to continue.

"Over time, I realized that I was never going to lure her away from you. We talk a lot, and she can't stop herself from bringing up things that you two enjoy and have done together. She tried to avoid discussing you for a while, because she could tell that it began to bother me, but she is crazy about you. I never stood a chance."

"Well, I am sorry that we hurt you." I said, honestly.

"No worries. I would do it all over again, even knowing what I know now. Besides, I have to go back to school in two weeks, and I won't be done for another two years. I am not ready for a serious relationship at this point, so Amy did me a favor. I could have fallen for a girl who was available, then where would I have been?"

He helped me clean up the pizza, and I asked him if he needed a ride to the bar.

"That would be great." He said.

I grabbed my keys and phone, and we drove downtown. He invited me in for a beer.

"It's on the house, as a thank you for the ride."

"I don't want you to get in trouble." I said.

He smiled, "The owner told me I can give away a beer or appetizer now and then to keep people coming back. I am sure she won't mind."

"Thanks!" I said, and took him up on the offer.

I sat at the bar and sipped my Saison as Marcus got busy serving other customers. I watched him and was impressed with his skills at dealing with the public. I compared his demeanor to the version of him that I met at the beginning of the summer. He had matured significantly, and I wondered if much of it wasn't due to Amy's influence.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Marcus's brother Jamal behind me. I greeted him and he sat down on the empty stool next to me with a wave to his brother behind the bar. Marcus came over smiling and asked his brother, "The usual?"

Jamal nodded and turned to me, "Where's Amy tonight?"

I explained that she was working the night shift for the week. We got caught up on things and even joked with Marcus some before he moved away to help some other customers.

Jamal suddenly got serious and said, "Hey, I need to ask you a favor."

"Sure," I replied.

"I heard you are going to be at the party with Carol and Brad this weekend."

I nodded, thinking Amy must have mentioned it to him at work.

"I am going to be there too, and I need you to keep it between us, okay? I didn't tell Alex about it."

I didn't react right away, trying to hide my surprise. I must not have done a very good job.

"Look," Jamal explained, "Alex is cool when we do things with you guys, but she told me she doesn't like the idea of the gangbangs. She knows Amy and Annette have done them, but she says she could never be in one herself. I got asked by Carol and Brad to go to this one, and I don't want to upset Alex, so I didn't tell her about it."

I was very conflicted over the situation. Jamal was my friend, but so was Alex. I personally thought the best decision would have been to tell Alex he had been invited and he wanted to go, but that he wouldn't go if it bothered her. I asked if he had considered that option.

"Here's the thing," he explained. "I have been honest with Alex about not wanting to be committed right now, and she feels the same way, but we have been exclusive for almost three months. It's starting to feel like I am tied down, and I don't like it."

I had to grin, since he had been with my wife at least two times during that period. He picked up on it and chuckled.

"Okay, not exactly exclusive, there was your wife too."

I pretended to be hurt, "And what am I, chopped liver?"

Jamal snorted, "Oh fuck, I forgot about the blowjob you gave me!"

A woman sitting on the other side of Jamal, who had been eavesdropping on our conversation, dropped her wine glass and glanced at me with a guilty expression. I had to laugh and wink at her. She decided to go to the restroom while Marcus came over and cleaned up the mess.

After she left, Jamal and I laughed again at her reaction, and Marcus wanted to know what was so funny.

Jamal explained that the lady had gotten more than she bargained for, listening in on our conversation.

Marcus shook his head, smiling, and said, "Why is that not surprising from you two hound dogs?" He didn't sound judgemental when he said it, though, which I counted as progress.

Jamal and I resumed our conversation on a different topic, and nothing more was said about the upcoming weekend. That was guy code that I accepted his request but couldn't be held accountable for agreeing with it explicitly. Women say men don't communicate, but I assert that we are just much more efficient at it than they are.

I left a tip for Marcus, shook Jamal's hand, and headed home.

Chapter 32

I woke up Saturday morning when Amy dragged herself in at 7:30 after her overnight shift. She was dead on her feet, and it was all she could do to strip off her clothes and crawl into bed next to me.

"Tough night?"

She gave one grunt, closed her eyes and was asleep. I tried to go back to sleep too, but couldn't. I was already keyed up about the party with Carol and Brad planned for that evening. I got up and headed downstairs.

The house was quiet. Marcus was asleep upstairs too, having come in sometime after closing at the bar the previous evening. I had the house to myself, so I made coffee, read the paper front to back, then went outside and washed our cars.

When I got done and went back inside, Marcus was in the kitchen having cereal. I joined him and we talked quietly, to avoid waking Amy. He had things to do, so he showered and left, and I got the laundry going, since Amy was not going to have any time to look after it.

At about three in the afternoon, Amy came downstairs in a snug fitting tee shirt and panties. She came directly to me and put her arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I kissed her and gave her a hug.

She was looking into space, so I knew she wasn't after sex. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She refocused on me and smiled, "I was thinking about calling in sick to work and going with you to the party."

"Does doing another gangbang sound exciting to you?" I remembered that Amy had indicated after her first experience that, while she enjoyed it, once might be all she needed to satisfy her curiousity. We both seemed to prefer swinging with another person or couple more than the group thing.

"What girl wouldn't want another shot at unlimited, anonymous cock?" she said with a smirk. "Actually, I am just being possessive. I think I am a bit worried about you being there without me."

"That's understandable. I wouldn't want you to go to one without me. It's not the idea that you would be having sex with other guys, it's more that I wouldn't know who some of them are, and I would worry about your safety."

Amy nodded. "I understand. I don't think anyone at one of Patrick and Annette's parties has to worry, though. They are very responsible, and seem to be pretty careful about who they invite."

"If you don't want me to have sex with the girls there, I won't. I can just be there for moral support for Carol." I offered.

Amy laughed, "I saw how Carol flirted with you at Jamal's party. That girl is not going to take no for an answer from you tonight. Go and have fun, I only have to worry about two women who I already know and trust, for gosh sakes. You had to watch me with six strangers at our first outing!"

I smiled and hugged her again. Then I made her some lunch while she relaxed and read the paper. As she finished her sandwich, the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and Carol and Brad were there. I invited them in, and Carol gave me a peck on the cheek. I pretended to be put out over her perfunctory greeting.

"Oh give me a break!" she said with a grin, "I am going to take very good care of you later."

We all went into the kitchen and Amy rose to give each of them a hug and a kiss.

"What's up guys?" She asked our guests.

"I just came by to thank you for letting Randy go with us tonight. I really need him there, and I wish you were going too." Carol told Amy.

Amy replied, "I have to work tonight, or I would go. You are going to have a great time. Just don't be afraid to say no if one of the guys want's you to do something you are not comfortable with."

Amy looked directly at Brad as she added the last part. She was being protective of Carol, and it was not lost on her, though Brad didn't show any reaction to her implied challenge of his dominance.

Carol said, "I'd really like to thank you properly."

Amy gave her a blank look, and Carol stepped forward to kiss her again, though this time she let the kiss continue as she put an arm around Amy and used her right hand to caress Amy's breast through the tee shirt.

Amy took it in stride and began to respond to the kiss. Carol ground her pussy against Amy's thigh as she continued the embrace. Amy began to grind back against Carol, and both girls let out little moans into each other's mouth.

Carol broke the kiss and asked, "Do you have time to let me take you upstairs and do this properly?"

Amy answered her by taking her hand and leading her out of the kitchen. Brad looked at me with a bemused smile, and we followed the girls.

I noted that Carol was dressed casually, in shorts and a tee shirt, with flip flops on her feet. As we reached the bedroom, Carol peeled off the shirt revealing her back to me.

I gasped at the fully colored tattoo of a geisha's face that covered it, "Wow!"

Amy saw my expression, and turned Carol around so she could also see the artwork. Carol grinned at me as Amy told her how beautiful it was. Carol turned back and began helping Amy out of her shirt. Soon the girls were kissing again with Carol's pierced nipples rubbing against Amy's smaller breasts.

Carol pushed Amy down on the bed and knelt in front of her, helping her out of her panties and spreading her knees. "Go get the big dildo," Carol said to me.

I went to the dresser and brought back 'Jamal' (named after our friend because it was the same size and color as his erect cock). Carol had her mouth over Amy's sex and Amy had her hands laced through Carol's hair, guiding her to where she wanted her tongue to be.

Brad reached out and took the dildo, then leaned down behind Carol and pulled her shorts off. There was a damp spot in the crotch of the shorts, and as they came down I noticed that she was commando underneath, and had a small butt plug in her ass.

Brad said, "Remember, pet, that you are not to come until later tonight." He rubbed the head of the dildo between Carol's swollen labia. Carol groaned, but nodded.

As soon as Brad saw her response, he put the head of the dildo between her pussy lips and forcefully pushed it halfway in. Carol groaned louder, and Amy laughed, "Careful, Brad. I think she is ready to pop."

Carol raised her head and said, "I am, sir. May I use the dildo on Amy?"

Amy surprised me, saying, "I would rather have the real thing. Are you saving yourself for tonight too, Brad?"

His response was to drop the dildo and remove his shorts and underwear, revealing his erection. He pushed Carol aside and lowered his body onto my wife, who gave him a passionate kiss without even glancing at me.

Carol looked at me questioningly, and arched her eyebrows. I shrugged, and she walked on her knees to me and pulled my shorts off. She was grinning up at me, but my eyes were drawn back to the scene of my wife and Brad on the bed.