Sweet Baby 04

Story Info
Timmy's second salon visit and date plans!
1.8k words
4.71
8.5k
13

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave feedback. It encourages me to write more! All my love, Mistress Tawny!

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Four - Jizzing with Mommy

Mom was fast asleep the next morning. I got myself some breakfast, then showered. I chose a pair of pink panties from the stash that Roger had brought for me. I also chose a pair of jeans that were a bit tighter than the rest. I guess Mom must have washed them in hotter water or something.

Anyway with my slightly plumper lips, thinner eyebrows and new hair style I was looking a bit more on the feminine side now. Not to mention the studs in my ears. And my tight jeans showed off my ass a bit.

At school during the day I got a few odd looks from some of the other students, but I really didn't care. I only had a couple more months of school then I could forget about all of these people. Just so long as no one got physical with me I was going to be fine. I had always been a bit of a loner anyway.

When I got home I avoided Mom and went to my room to do my homework. I longed to bring the new laptop out from its case under the bed, but I knew it was best to not let Mom know about it.

Mom called me to dinner a bit later than usual. She was a bit startled by my appearance but did not say anything more than that I looked "nice." Mom ate her own food rapidly. She was in the midst of getting dressed for work and she was looking especially good herself. Her makeup was a bit heavier than usual and she had chosen the top which was her favourite for showing her cleavage. If I was a betting man I would say she was planning on getting laid tonight!

However she did not leave until almost seven pm. This did not give me much time to get on the laptop! I used the combination Roger had given me to unlock the case and I powered up the laptop on the desk. However I found that the email icon had a message indicator.

I looked up the password in the Read Me file. I discovered that Mommy Jennifer had set me up with two email addresses, one at her domain and another at a standard server, both using my new name of Sweet Baby. The email address at her domain held two emails. The first was the standard welcome to the website message. The second was a message from Mommy Jennifer asking me to not use the email address yet. At the standard account was an email from Mommy Jennifer telling me that I was not allowed to play with myself between the end of school hours and when Roger would pick me up, on any night.

I pouted to myself, but then I realized I had wasted almost too much time. I hopped in the shower and put on a clean pair of panties. I again put on my slightly too tight jeans and a clean white shirt. The doorbell rang promptly at eight. I was about to answer the door and then had an idea. I went back to my room and found the lipstick from last night. I applied this to my lips before answering the door.

I was rewarded with a nice grin from Roger. He stepped inside, closed the door and then took me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I returned the kiss eagerly. He pulled me tight against him and briefly rubbed his hard cock against mine.

When he released me I was out of breath and panting.

Roger had brought several bags with him. He explained that these were clothes which Jennifer had bought for me and I was to hang them up at the back of my closet when I got home that evening.

We hopped in the car and Roger again drove us to the beauty salon. Claire greeted me with a hug and a I bent down so that the diminutive girl could give me a kiss on the cheek. Mistress Vivian motioned me to a chair. This time she washed my hair and then applied dye. When I was finished my hair was a solid deep black. Claire then took me over to another counter and gave me lessons in applying makeup. I didn't tell her that I had been making my own clumsy attempts over the last couple years in my mom's bedroom. But over the next hour she showed me more methods and tricks than I had dreamed of. I practised several times achieving a variety of effects, mostly with eye liner, eye shadow and mascara, but also with foundation and various blushes.

The last lesson involved making my eyes look very dark and applying very dark blue lipstick, achieving a very goth look. I had never considered goth culture, but I had to admit I looked terribly sexy!

One last bit of business for the evening. Mistress Vivian had me lie down and expose my navel. She gave me an injection of some type, waited a few minutes and touched my abdomen. I was numb! She then grabbed the flesh around my navel and used a special gun and pierced my belly button!. She inserted a rod on the top of which was a very tiny teddy bear!

She handed me a couple of pain killers and told me to swallow them now otherwise in about a half hour I would be feeling significant pain. She gave me a couple more to take six hours later.

Roger drove me home. Again on the way he complimented me on my appearance and told me I looked very sexy. I still had my goth makeup on. He held my hand as we drove. His fingers traced circles on my hand, driving me crazy. I squeezed his tightly when I could.

About two minutes from home he pulled over into a strip mall parking lot that was not well lit and drove to the very back then parked. He undid his seat belt and I did the same.

We necked for a few minutes and then Roger undid his belt and slid his trousers and underwear down. He just smiled at me and I knew what was expected of me. It was awkward with the steering wheel in the way, but I lowered my head and engulfed his cock in my mouth. For the next three or four minutes I enthusiastically bobbed my head up and down on his dick, alternating with pulling out and licking up and down its length.

Roger tried to work his hand into the back of my jeans, but they were much too tight, so I paused in my cocksucking to undo my pants and draw them down to my ankles. I kissed Roger again, hungrily, but he pushed my head back down to his hard cock. It was so dark that no one from outside would be able to see us, and the rolled up windows stopped my moans of lust from travelling far.

Roger used one hand to guide my head up and down on his cock and to sometimes hold me down, forcing a bit more of his cock to the back of my throat, almost choking me. He slid the other hand into the back of my panties and, unexpectedly, his finger found my asshole pucker and teased around it. At one point he withdrew his hand. He must have wetted his finger in his mouth because when it returned to my dark rosebud it was slicker and his finger actually slid inside me to the first knuckle.

I jumped at the sensation. It was not a bad feeling, just... unusual!

Roger continued to play with my ass as I sucked on him. But it was only a couple minutes more before he withdrew that hand and used both to hold on to my head as he began to thrust his cock more vigorously into my mouth. He had been almost silent up to this point. But now he begain to moan that he was about to cum and he got louder and louder, "Yes Baby! Suck me! Oh Baby, I'm cumming! Take it Baby! Suck it! Oh fuck, Baby, here it comes!"

He blasted several streams of cum into my mouth. I held the cum in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue and then I swallowed eagerly. I now loved the taste of his jism!!

He held my head firmly while he came. When he let go, I drew back and swiped my tongue across his cock head, eagerly lapping up the remnants of his discharge!

We both zipped up and then Roger drove me the rest of the way home. Roger told me that I would not be seeing him for the rest of the week. Instead Jennifer had other plans for me tomorrow night! I pouted but kissed him goodnight anyway.

When I got to my room, I opened the computer screen. There was an email from Mommy Jennifer. She instructed me to clean up my face a bit (she knew that Roger might mess up my makeup) and then to open a video link with her!

I went to the bathroom taking along a small bag that Mistress Vivian had supplied. It contained several bit of makeup which I used to repair my face. I then also took two more pain pills that I had been given as my belly button was starting to throb!

I then eagerly sat in front of the computer and dialed Mommy Jennifer. I got a message saying I would have to wait five minutes. Frustrated, I removed my jeans and soaked panties and I played with my cock as I browsed more of Mommy Jennifer's website. Then I got a signal that Mommy was calling me. I enabled the video link and there she was, my beautiful Mommy Jennifer live on the screen!

She had me turn my head back and forth and complimented me on how pretty I looked! I told her that she was beautiful, and she was! Oh she was!

Mommy Jennifer told me that tomorrow night I should be ready to go out at 9 pm. I was to apply my goth makeup again and I was to wear black clothing. I was going on a date. My date would pick me up in a car at 9 and we would be back by 1 am. I was to do whatever my date told me, without question!

As we were finishing, Mommy asked me if I had watched the special video that she had made for me. I said yes I had. She asked me if I had jerked off to it and I shyly told her yes. She told me that from now on every time she masturbated herself, on camera or just for her own pleasure, she would be thinking of me! As she signed off she stood up and waggled her dripping cock in front of the camera!

It had only been two days since we had first met, and I loved my Mommy Jennifer so much!