Sweet Baby 03

Story Info
Meet Tiimmy's shemale parent, pornstar Jennifer Jizz!
1.3k words
4.66
8.9k
19

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Three - Jennifer Jizz

I went to the bathroom to wash the cum off of my face and again paused to admire my new look in the mirror. But not for long. I still had to browse what was on the computer that Mommy had left for me!

Before sitting in front of the computer I removed the panties. The head of my cock was slick was cum. I sat on a towel on the chair - I did not need to leave any difficult to clean brown streaks!

The computer came instantly to life from sleep mode. The desktop background was a couple of cute kittens playing with a ball of yarn. The icons all looked perfectly normal, except for one right in the middle of the screen that said Read Me!

I clicked n the Read Me file and up popped a list of links and beside each was a password.

I clicked on the first link and my world changed again!

The link took me to her exclusive Jennifer Jizz internet site! There right on the introduction screen was my beautiful Mommy Jennifer looking absolutely gorgeous, lying on a bed with crimson satin sheets, her long blonde hair spread about her, her face looking deliciously slutty. Her large boobs were fully exposed showing tiny studs through both nipples, the studs having tips that looked like penis heads! Her cock was hidden by a tastefully draped sheet but there was no mistaking that something was tenting that sheet. I clicked past the age barrier and on the next screen was an almost identical picture except that now her large cock was fully on display! I moaned with lust!

I quickly entered the password that was provided and entered the premium plus member area! In the next five minutes of browsing I discovered that there were a couple thousand videos and picture sets available for me to view. Some featured friends of Mommy Jennifer, but most were of Mommy Jennifer herself either solo or with partners of either sex, having sex. Having wild slutty sex!!

Mommy Jennifer, or Jennifer Jizz as she was known in the porn world, had been a very busy girl over the past ten years. She was a major porn star with several major video awards to her name!

My cock was rigid and I slowly stroked myself, keeping tissues nearby to constantly clean my hand as I went back and forth between my cock and the keyboard! I sampled various picture sets and videos, never watching any of them for more than a minute or so. I was like a kid in a candy shop, and all the candy was free!

Roger was in several of the videos. I learned that his porn name was Roger Ready. Mommy Jennnifer was frequently sucking on his cock, or being fucked in the ass by Roger, or even sometimes, she was fucking him!

Videos were arranged by date and when I took a look at the earliest available, I saw a much younger Mommy. Her face was originally a bit more masculine and her breasts were smaller - and her hair was black at that time! Skipping ahead over the years, showed me that her hair colour and style constantly changed, her face became more feminine, sometimes thinner and sometimes plumper and her boobs slowly got bigger and bigger!

I took a look at the What's New page and saw that the newest video had been posted that very morning. I clicked on it. Mommy Jennifer was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the camera. Her face was beautifully made up. She was wearing just the sheerest of silk robes, but it was undone so that her breasts were exposed and her nipples were hard.

She looked at the camera. "Hello all your horny guys and gals! I want to tell you all that I am in love again! Last night I met the new love of my life. She is a young sweet girl that I hope to introduce you all to real soon." She lay back on the bed. The camera angle changed as she spread her legs and her cock was exposed, so someone was holding the camera!

"Now I say girl, but she is a girl like me!" she grinned as she began to pull at her cock and stroke it. "I hope she is watching this video! If she is, I want her to take her pretty little shecock in her hand and stroke along with me!

"Last night we kissed and cuddled! It felt SO good... just like I feel so good right now!. We swapped tongues and then I stroked her cock for her! And she stroked me. It was the first cock she ever touched but I know if won't be her last!

"All you horny men out there are going to be SO lucky when you make a date with her. But for the moment, she is all mine! I love her SO much!

My own cock was dripping huge amounts of goo as I slid my slick hands up and down my cock. Mommy's cock was SO beautiful on the screen! And then she reached to her side and brought a dildo to her mouth, shaped like a cock and with a thick base shaped like a pair of balls.

"I even sucked on her gorgeous dickie when she shot her cum! It wasn't as big as this dildo, but it was ever so yummy! Oh god, I wish we could have fucked each other! But she is still young and learning and she needs a bit of training before she could handle something this size! But you know me! I've always been a size queen! I love a great big fat cock!"

As she said the last, she lifted her legs high and placed the head of the dick at the entrance to her ass. It met very little resistance as it slid inside her followed immediately by six inches of the shaft. "Mmmmm, that is so wonderful. I love to be fucked!"

"My new friend's name is 'Sweet Baby'! Over the next few months you are going to learn a lot more about....ooooo.... about her!" Mommy Jennifer was fisting her cock with one hand, while using the other to slide the fake cock in and out of her ass! Oh fuck, she looked so beautiful. I was pumping on my cock and could feel my cum boiling in my balls. I was going to cum!

Mommy Jennifer looked right at the camera. "I love you Sweet Baby! I hope you are watching this! I'm going to cum!" she screamed! "Oh yes Baby! You make me so hot!" She pushed the dick down into her ass and it would have disappeared if not for the large base! She screamed, "I'm cumming Baby! I'm cumming for you! Oh Baby, cum with me! Spurt your hot cum with your sweet Jennifer!"

Mommy Jennifer shot several jets of hot cream up into the air! I cried out as my own ropes of cum fountained into the air. Mommy's last ejaculations oozed onto her belly as she milked her cock, and I did similar, coating the top of my thigh in jizz.

Mommy Jennifer scooped up some of her jism and played with it between her fingers. "Oh Baby, I wish this was your cum! You tasted so sweet last night! MMMMMMMmmmm!" she said as she sucked her fingers clean. I love you darling!" The video ended on a copyright screen.

I took my own scum and played with it just as Mommy Jennifer had, then sucked my fingers clean. I could not wait to taste Mommy again!

When my breathing finally returned to normal, I cleaned up, put the computer away and finally climbed into bed. It was well past midnight and I had to go to school tomorrow!

As I drifted off to sleep my mind was full of the possibilities of what might lay ahead for me!ternet