Sweet Baby 10

Story Info
Timmy and his Shemale Mommy get down to business.
4.2k words
4.39
8.8k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet Baby

Born to be a Porn Princess!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Chapter Ten - Down to Business

Thursday morning I could hear Mom moving around as I got prepared for school. When I came out to the kitchen she complimented me on how nice I looked. I told her that I had a special appointment in the afternoon and she wished me well. As I left the apartment I realized that her bedroom door had been closed the entire time and I suspected that she had brought a man friend home last night. Well that was none of my business really.

At school I continued to try to remember the lessons that Troy had been giving me, and made sure I added a bit of swish to my hips and a bit of lilt to my voice. At one point a couple of bigger guys tried to corner me and pick on me, just as Jake Thruster walked past. They expected him to join in on razzing me, but instead Jake told them that I wasn't worth the time and that they should walk away. They did, walk away, puzzled. Jake gave me a meaningful look which I interpreted to mean that some time soon I'd find myself in a bathroom stall with him again, his cock down my throat. I smiled at him and licked my lips slightly.

I had English class in the morning and Mrs. Wetbush held me back at end of class. She said she had heard that I had accepted some additional tutoring from a couple of other teachers and she was very disappointed that I had not taken up her offer to come to her house for dinner with herself and her husband. She actually rubbed my cock through my pants saying that she felt comfortable doing so now that she knew I was a boy who could hold his tongue. And she hoped that I knew how to use it well! I stuttered out a response and think that I promised an evening the next week.

Shortly after noon I was excited when Roger picked me up out front of the school in a large black SUV. I jumped into the front passenger seat and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. He turned his head and I kissed him again, this time with tongue. He told me I looked really great. I would have loved to have zipped open his pants and pulled out his cock, but he told me to control myself. He handed me a sandwich and a bottle of water and we talked as he drove us downtown.

We parked in an underground garage and made our way into an office building, then took an elevator up to some law offices! After a few minutes in the reception area I was led into a small meeting room and was told to sit down on one side of a table. I was alone for only about two minutes and then a mid-twenties attractive woman in business suit entered the room. She introduced herself as Miss Perkins and said she was a lawyer and she was there to answer any questions I might have.

Before I could ask her anything, the door opened again and Mommy Jennifer walked in, accompanied by another very attractive business suited woman in her mid-thirties.

"Mommy!" I cried out and tried to get to my feet. But Mommy Jennifer waved me back down and sat across from me. She looked gorgeous. Her makeup was impeccable, her thick mane of hair was tied back. She wore a jacket but underneath that her blouse was low cut showing lots of cleavage between her impressive large breasts. I wanted... I needed.... to get up and go hug and kiss her. But she would not let me!

The woman beside her opened up one of several files that were on the table. She started off by introducing herself as Trudy Fucher and that she was the lawyer for Mommy Jennifer, who the world knew as mature shemale porn start Jennifer Jizz, and her company, All That Jizz Productions. For the next hour Trudy and Mommy Jennifer took turns explaining various documents and Miss Perkins helped explain anything that might have confused me.

During the entire hour I was constantly distracted every time Mommy Jennifer turned or leaned forward. Every evening for the past few weeks I had been watching videos of her being fucked, and yearning for her. Now here she was just across the table. I was in a lust haze. My cock was constantly erect in my panties.

The first document put in front of me was a performance contract which I signed after it was fully explained. This gave All That Jizz the rights to exploit any images and videos which they produced that included me. I had the rights to create my own videos and pictures if I wanted to. I was told that the rates listed in the agreement were industry standard. Mommy Jennifer said that she would talk to me later about how she wanted to exploit my images. The agreement did not obligate me to make any media, and if I chose I could never ever appear in anything.

The next document was Mommy Jennifer's will. She made it clear to me that she loved me very much and now that we had found each other again she was changing her will. She told me that she had made provisions for some money for Roger and for a few other people, but other than those monies anything that she had when she passed away would go to me. She assured me that she had no intent of dying any time soon, but she wanted me to be well protected when she did. We were both crying a bit as she said this, and as she signed.

The next papers were a bit of a surprise. Mommy Jennifer was giving me a substantial interest in All That Jizz. Well not right away but soon. The documents gave me the option of acquiring forty percent of the company in three years for just one hundred dollars. Trudy explained that Mommy wanted me to be her partner in the business and share in any profits, but only after I had had the time to weigh my options. Oh, I loved my Mommy!

The next papers were a will for myself. Mommy assured me that I did not have to sign this, but she again wanted me to be fully organized. And there was some protection for herself. The will as prepared left everything to Mom - my biological mother - if I passed away after Mommy Jennifer died. However if somehow I passed away before Mommy Jennifer, then the shares of her company would be controlled by her, but any income and value would go to Mom. Mommy Jennifer needed to ensure she had control of her own business.

Once all of the paperwork was signed, we all thanked Miss Perkins for her assistance. Mommy Jennifer excused herself saying that she needed to use the little girl's room. She suggested that I chat with Trudy for a few minutes and properly thank her. I suspected what Mommy Jennifer meant but was not sure.

Trudy Fucher stood up and strolled around to my side of the table. She was a very attractive blonde and was impressive in her blouse, jacket and skirt. She was wearing very tasteful four inch heels and dark stockings. She rested her rump against the desk and tilted my head up with her finger. "Very nice, Timmy. You are a very lovely boy, and will make a very beautiful girl!"

"Thank you, ma'am," I said.

"If you ever have any concerns about what you are going through. If you ever need someone to give you advice. Someone who has gone through, what you are going through...... you can call me!"

I looked puzzled. She grasped the hem of her skirt and lifted it up high enough for me to be able to see her panties. Her cock was not tucked back, but rather was just nestled there. I looked up and smiled at her. She grasped my head and pulled it to her groin. I kissed her dick through her panties. And in moments I had pulled her panties down and her now hard cock sprung out. I took it in my mouth and began to thank her.

"Mmmm... you have a nice tongue, Timmy!" she said. "I started out like Jennifer. Like you. I needed money when I was young and I made some videos and did a bit of hustling. But I knew that wasn't the life that I wanted. Jennifer was just starting her company. She helped me sort myself out and get out of the business. She loaned me some money for school and I got out of the business entirely."

I kept sucking her while she talked. Her cock was small and thin. I was able to take it completely in my mouth. I discovered though that she didn't have any balls! No testicles! (I would later learn about orchidectomies!)

She was also completely hairless down there. No stray hairs. No stubble at all. As they say, as smooth as a baby.

"Oh, that is lovely, Baby!" I melted a bit when she used my special name. Mommy Jennifer had named me as her Sweet Baby! Her hands stroked my hair and then she pulled me tight as her hips bucked and she shot her cum into my mouth. It was weak and much more watery than I was used to.

I stood up and she gave me a tissue to wipe her cum from my lips. Then she was back to being the prim and proper lawyer.

Mommy Jennifer returned to the room. I caught a faint whiff of tobacco smoke and my nose wrinkled up. "Yes," she admitted. "I had a quick cigarette! I hate the damned things, but I started smoking them to make some fetish videos and I got hooked. Every time I try to quit, something draws me back!"

She looked at me and said, "If I ever catch you smoking...." but she then grinned at me, but added, "There are much better things to put in your mouth!"

She looked at her phone and said, "Sorry Trudy. We'll have to have that drink another time. Timmy has one more appointment today!

Ten minutes later we were in the SUV. Roger was once again driving. Mommy was sitting in the back seat. She had insisted that I sit in the front with Roger. "But I want to sit in back with you, Mommy!" I had protested.

"If you sit with me, we will both end up with messed up makeup and both of us will mess up our nice clothing with cum! I'm sorry Baby, but I have some business calls to make." she said to me.

"But Mommy! I want...."

"Baby.... Timmy.... I think it is time you start calling me Jennifer. In private I can be Mommy Jennifer, but in public, around other people, it's time to be a bit more grown-up, okay?"

I sat in the front seat and sulked a bit. Mommy... I mean Jennifer.. Did spend the next fifteen minutes on her phone. But whenever I looked back she smiled at me and teased me by pulling her blouse open more and showing me more cleavage, and then by rubbing her large titties. In turn I reached over to Roger and played with his cock through his trousers. But he swatted my hand away each time I tried to open his zipper. But whenever we stopped for a traffic light, he did let me kiss him.

A minute away from our destination Jennifer told me to fix my lipstick. I was dressed as a boy but Mommy... Jennifer had insisted that I wear some light makeup anyway, to remind me of who I truly was.

Roger stayed with the car as Jennifer and I walked hand in hand into a medical building and made our way up to the fourth floor. While we were in the elevator, Jennifer finally relented and kissed me on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I eagerly sucked on it, but the elevator doors opened much much too soon. But I had kissed my lovely shemale mommy!

I had an appointment to see Doctor Tuschel. He turned out to be a quite handsome and fit sixty year old with striking grey hair. I wasn't quite sure why we were there but Jennifer stayed in the waiting room while the doctor gave me a full medical exam. This included drawing blood and at the end he put on a glove and lubed his finger and stuck it up my bum to check my prostate.

When he was done he asked me it is was alright if Jennifer joined us as he told us the results and the plan. Plan? I told him that of course it was alright.

Before we had entered the office Jennifer had told me that when we had a conversation with the doctor I should agree with everything that both of them said. As we sat, Doctor Tuschel started, "Timmy is perfectly healthy. I will have the blood test results in the morning but I do not expect to find anything unusual. So, we can proceed, if that is your wish, Timmy?"

I looked at Jennifer and she nodded. I told the doctor yes. He gave me a couple of forms that he asked me to sign and I did so without hesitation.

He had me stand up, lower my jeans and bend over the examining bed. He gave me an injection in my ass. When we returned to the table he handed me a prescription form for oral hormones that I was to take daily. Jennifer took that and said she would pay for that. The doctor said that he would see me again in a couple of months to review my progress.

"Well you are on your way! Normally I would have wanted to see a psychiatrist report before starting you on hormones, but Jennifer has told me about your past and about how you have longed to be a girl for several years now. I am glad I can help you on your way to being who you want to be." I smiled at the doctor. I had never thought about being a girl. But as soon as I met Mom... Jennifer, I knew that I wanted to be like her.

"Your bone structure is exquisite. I am no plastic surgeon, but I can see that once the hormones have worked on you for awhile and after the right doctor has done a bit of work on you, you are going to be one gorgeous young lady!"

"Jennifer has brought me several patients who have been conflicted about their gender and I have been glad to help them on their journey. Though she has never been my patient."

"And I am glad of that," said Jennifer, "Otherwise, I couldn't... thank you."

She then turned to me and asked me to wait in the waiting room for her while she consulted with the doctor. As I left the room Jennifer and the doctor both rose and I saw them kissing as I closed the door. I chatted with the receptionist and read an old magazine for about twenty minutes. When Jennifer emerged she was walking a bit crooked. As we took the elevator down she told me that Doctor Tuschel had a very big cock.

As Roger drove us away, Jennifer told him that they were taking me home. She allowed me to sit in the back seat with her. For the first time since the night I had met her and she told me that she was my biological father, I was seated beside my hot shemale mommy. We both took off our seat belts, turned to each other and kissed hungrily. Jennifer's tongue invaded my mouth and I sucked on it. Mine slid inside her mouth and we duelled.

Mommy Jennifer was so beautiful. She had worked hard to transform her body from that of a nerdy male into a luscious curvy shemale. Her makeup was immaculate other than the lipstick which we had both just smudged. I loved the taste of her lipstick as our lips met again.

Jennifer told Roger to take his time getting us back to my house. He grinned and adjusted the rearview mirror for a better view.

"I love you, Baby! Oh, I love you so much!" Jennifer murmured to me. My hand reached up and squeezed one of her massive titties and she moaned into my mouth. In turn her hand went to my crotch. I spread my legs and she tried to caress me but my jeans were in the way. But I knew what I wanted. I had been watching Mommy Jennifer in porn videos on my computer screen for a long time now.

On that first night that we met, we had mutually masturbated each other and Mommy Jennifer had taken my spurting cock into her mouth and swallowed my cum. But I had not tasted her. And I so much wanted to taste my lovely shemale mommy's cock. In the back of the car, I pushed away from her and looked into her adoring eyes. I pulled at the hem of her dress and she knew what I wanted. She leaned back and raised her ass off of the car seat briefly, allowing me to easily raise her dress. Her large cock was nestled in her panties. If she had earlier been wearing a gaff to hold it back then she had removed it when she thanked Doctor Tuschel and had not put it back on.

The front of her panties were soaked in precum. I pulled the panties down and her cock sprung free. "I am so hard for you, Sweet Baby!" Jennifer whispered to me. As I looked up I saw Roger looking in the rear view mirror as my mouth engulfed the head of my biological father's prick! Oh, it felt so wonderful in my mouth! It was so firm, so hard... so long! And so pretty! My mommy had a beautiful dick!

I kissed up and down its length and then put the head back in my mouth. Mommy's hands pushed my head down and I took as much of her cock as I could but there was still a lot not in my mouth. "You'll learn!" she said to me. "You'll learn to take my whole cock down your throat. Your mommy will teach you how to take a dick ball's deep!" I groaned at the thought.

As I sucked up and down on her delicious pussy stick, my fingers caressed her balls. She had lovely large nuts and I knew that one day soon I wanted to worship those orbs, but right now I wanted to taste my porn star mommy's cum. But my fingers encountered something else, a wetness. I traced that slime and found Mommy Jennifer's asshole. It was slick with Dr. Tuschel's cum. I probed and easily slid a finger inside mommy's asshole. She shuddered and said "That's so nice, Baby!"

I could feel her leg muscles going rigid. From my sucking of Roger and Troy, I knew this meant she was going to cum soon! "Suck me Baby! Oh god! You are such a pretty cocksucker!" she said as she stroked my head. Her ass raised slightly as her muscles tightened further. With her ass higher, I now slid two fingers into her ass! "Oh Baby!" she cried and held my head firmly as she shot her cum into my mouth!

"I love you, Sweet Baby! She cried again as her cock shot several strong heavy loads into my mouth. I resisted swallowing, but some slid down my throat. As she finished cumming I had a nice load of her jizz in my mouth and I swirled it around, savoring it. This was my first taste of my mommy's cum and it was delicious. I opened my mouth and showed her the full load and then I swallowed.

Jennifer lay back panting and cooing at me. As she did, I lifted her cock and got a close look at her asshole. Like all of her, it was beautiful. Her tiny asshole was not tight. I knew it had been fucked by hundreds and perhaps thousands of cocks. There was a very wide brown ring surrounding her pucker, the discoloration caused by the constant stretching as cocks pumped in and out of her ass. I knew that my own asshole was pink and unblemished. But the penetration of all of those cocks had left her with this incredible brown skinned circle.

At the centre of the circle, her asshole opening was not smooth. She had a fat ring of flesh. She had developed fatty lips around her asshole.

And those lips were dripping cum still. I could not resist. I pushed her legs apart and higher and pressed my lips against her butthole and I sucked. My tongue probed into her ass and I chased the good doctor's cum. I was eager to clean up my shemale mommy. With anyone else I would have been hesitant but this was Mommy Jennifer and I would do anything for her, even suck cum from her butthole.

And I did.

I sucked and I lapped. In my mind I remembered the images I had seen on screen of Jennifer hovering over Claire's head as thick jizz plopped from her ass into Claire's mouth. I had thought that so was erotic, and so nasty. And now here I was with my mouth firmly clamped to an asshole and my tongue swirling inside to get any last morsel.

"Oh baby, you are SO naughty!" cooed my mommy. I looked up briefly and she had her head thrown back and a big smile on her face. Her cock was hard again and she was fisting it. Her balls were bouncing around and hitting me on the forehead. For the first time I noticed that her nutsac was hairless and smooth. She inched her ass forward more on the seat. "There's more! Just give me a moment and I'll push!"

I felt her muscles contract and her asshole closed on my tongue. When she pushed, she actually farted a bit, which sprayed cum into my mouth. Thankfully, just cum. But more cum flowed from her deep recesses and I eagerly sucked it out of her ass. Oh god, my own cock, trapped in my jeans, was throbbing and hurting so hard!

Mommy's had had been furiously pumping on her beautiful cock. "I'm cumming!" she cried.

I pushed myself up and took the head of her cock in my mouth and she shot a huge load of jism, her second in just a few minutes, whimpering "Oh Sweet Baby!" as she did so. This time I did not swallow. I sat up on the seat beside Jennifer and kissed her. I pushed her cum into her mouth and then we swapped it back and forth as we kissed and whispered "I love you!" back and forth.

12