Sweet Baby 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we both collapsed I noticed that the car was not moving. I looked up and Roger grinned. He had been watching us. "I parked in this lot fifteen minutes ago. You too were so hot that if I had kept watching in the rear view while driving, we definitely would have had an accident!"

Jennifer and I both tidied up as Roger drove me home. I was reluctant to go inside, to finish my time with Jennifer. But she had a schedule to keep. I gave her a long lingering kiss and then gave Roger a solid snog when he helped me out of the car.

My cock was aching as they drove away. Mother wasn't home so I rushed up to my bed room, pulled out the laptop and logged on to the All That Jizz site. I had bookmarked the pictures of Claire eating the cum out of Jennifer's ass and I beat my meat furiously as I rolled repeatedly through those images.

As I pumped my dick I also reached down and touched my asshole. I had some lube handy and I greased up my hole and toyed with it, eventually sliding the top of one finger inside my ass. It felt good and I knew it would feel even better when a cock finally got in there. When I had played with Troy and Derek and Trevor they had all fucked each other. And I had fucked Troy. My dick had felt so incredible as his ass squeezed my cock and I came inside him.

I was a bit scared of the idea of being fucked. But also incredibly turned on. When would Jennifer let me be fucked?

I watched the cum drop from mommy's ass into Claire's mouth. And I imagined my first ass fucking as I pumped my cock.

And I came. Oh fuck, I came so good!!

12