Sweet Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Buck's face still thoroughly immersed in her freshly discarded lacey briefs, Katy pushed his legs apart and snuggled down between them. She ran her hands several times up and down his legs before cradling his heavy balls and the lower half of his bone-hard penis in her cool hands, slurping the rest of it into her mouth. Though Katy was only twenty-one years old, her experiences with Ricky and her natural sexuality quickly came together to provide Buck the most incredible blowjob of his life. And though Katy deliberately took her time, Buck had not been with a woman in over five years, and he could not hold back the inevitable eruption that was quickly building deep in his loins. He tried to warn Katy that her efforts were about to produce results, but Katy was not to be denied her just rewards, and as Buck's release approached, she tightly sealed her lips around his glandular head.

As his essence sprang in spits and spurts from his body into her waiting mouth, Buck passionately gasped for breath. As soon as he was able to utter an intelligible word, he panted, "Oh My God Katy -- Sweet Bliss -- Sweet Bliss..." he repeated at least a half-dozen times. Buck started to ask, 'where did you learn to do that,' but neither of them were virgins, so at this point, it just didn't matter. Besides, he didn't have enough breath to say much of anything other than "Sweet Bliss" over and over.

"Did you like that?" Katy finally asked as Bucks softening penis slipped from her mouth while she wiped her lips with her index finger before sensually licking them clean.

"Oh My God, Katy, I can't tell you how much I needed that," Buck wheezed.

"Well then, I did my job," Katy replied as she seductively crawled her way up his chest until her lips met his. Lying atop him, she spread her legs, and though Buck had just experienced the biggest orgasm of his adult life, within a matter of minutes, he was able to enter her. Through their continued passionate kissing and the gentle rocking of Katy's hips, in less than ten minutes, she was able to bring him to his second climatic explosion of the afternoon and her first real orgasm since breaking up with Ricky.

They made love once more that first night and then twice more the following morning. Buck had never been more in love in his life, and Katy had never felt more secure and loved in her young life.

During the week that followed, Buck showed Katy every square foot of the forty acres, including the spring that she absolutely adored. He also took her every day with him on trips into San Antonio to meet with lawyers, accountants, and investment advisors relating to the probate of his parent's estate and the transfer of the ranch and investment accounts into his name. As they met with each professional, Buck would simply introduce her as "Katy Franklin" with no other clarification. For the first couple of days, Katy felt a little uncomfortable with such an inauspicious introduction, but she soon got used to it and never gave it another thought.

Once back in Wichita, Katy promptly moved in with Buck and bid her roommates, Roni and Envy, goodbye -- along with her relationship to the Camel Toe Club. She finished out the semester at Wichita Community College by making straight A's, but never transferring the credits to any other school.

Buck completed his retirement process with the Air Force four days ahead of Katy completing her last semester of school. Three days later, with a U-Haul truck full of every personal possession they owned, they rolled out for Texas, leaving Wichita, Katy's parents, and her life as a stripper all in the rearview mirror.

Back on the Ranch

Over the next twenty years, Katy lived the life of a princess -- a Southwestern Princess, that is. Buck showered her with gifts, and the two of them lived the life of newlyweds on what seemed to be an eternal honeymoon.

The first thing they did was buy all new furniture for the master bedroom and the house's main living areas. Then they remodeled the master bathroom and kitchen, bringing them up to current standards. After the remodel was complete, they started traveling. Knowing that Katy was fascinated with art, Buck took her on a series of trips to Europe over the next ten years, ensuring that she could spend days and even weeks at every world-class museum on the continent. And after spending months in Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, and London, they took off for Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific islands.

Then when Katy had seen and studied just about every major work of art she had ever dreamed of seeing, Buck built her an art studio nestled in among the towering cypress down by the spring. Besides the concrete work and a few other technical trades, Buck built the entire studio with his own hands and labor. Katy helped where she could, but generally, she just sat in the shade of the towering cypress trees watching him in awe. It was a true labor of love, and she loved him more than ever for doing it.

Once her studio was complete, they pretty much stopped their world travels and started spending more time at home. Buck had the entire back deck professionally rebuilt and had a hot tub installed on the corner of the deck outside the master bedroom so they could sit naked in the warm swirling water and watch the sunset while sipping their evening cocktails. They also installed an electric gate opener out on the county road and finally had the driveway paved to cut down on the cloud of dust that accompanied every vehicle coming up to the house.

However, their traveling days were not entirely over. After much research, Buck purchased a motorhome. And for the next ten years, they traveled the United States, visiting museums in Washington DC, New York City, Chicago, Fort Worth, and California. But many times, they would just head out to the Great American Southwest, allowing Katy weeks at a time to sit and paint while Buck hiked or fished or frequently just sat and watched her. On one of their travels, they ended up adopting a dog, a Golden Retriever-Irish Setter mix. Due to the short reddish-brown coat of the new addition to their family, they named him Rusty. He became the child they never had and a constant companion.

Eventually though, as the Air Force doctors had warned him twenty years earlier. And foreshadowed by the early passing of his own parents, Buck passed peacefully from his high blood pressure at age sixty-six on the deck of their beloved house watching the sunset. He had lived a wonderful life, and he knew it. His only regret was leaving his beautiful Katy alone in the prime of her life.

Buck had taken great care to ensure that Katy was well provided for after his death. His will clearly designated her as his sole beneficiary. Giving her the house and ranch, their cars, and the motorhome -- all of it absolutely debt-free. Along with his oil royalties and what was left of his investments. However, as they had never formally been married, his Air Force retirement and Social Security did not transfer to her. Their decision to never marry was a conscious one -- it made sense at the time. But now that Buck was gone, the actual reason seemed to escape Katy as she mulled over her financial options.

A Second Career

As Katy studied her cash reserves and the remaining investments Buck had left her, she realized that there was not enough to carry her for more than a few years. She never finished her degree, and of course, she knew a degree in Fine Arts wouldn't support her anyway. Katy had not worked since Buck took her out of the Camel Toe Club, and even though she was still very shapely, she knew it was doubtful she could ever earn a living as a stripper at age forty-two. She wanted to be able to continue painting and to show her work at local galleries, but she knew she needed to come up with something a little more predictable than selling a few paintings from time to time.

The need wasn't urgent, but she knew she had to plan for the future. She picked up a local independent paper at the convenience store and started looking for ideas. The ads that almost immediately caught her attention were for various professional massage schools. She had always loved getting massages as during their travels throughout Europe, she and Buck frequently enjoyed couple's massages. And as Buck got older, she often ended up giving him sensual massages as it became more and more difficult for him to get and keep an erection -- yet Katy's silky smooth hands always seem to do the trick.

The school required five hundred hours of combined classroom and hands-on practice. Katy enjoyed the classes alright. However, what she really enjoyed were the hands-on sessions. Of course, they were all non-sensual, and draping was always required at the school. But the simple act of running her hands over the bodies of others was about as titillating as she could imagine in the semi-public environment of the massage school.

Katy enjoyed massaging both men and women. Women were so soft and curvy. Their 'coke bottle' shaped bodies just lent themselves to caressing, kneading, and gentle massage. And most of them had no objections to Katy adding a gentle breast massage to the session. However, as it had been almost six months since Buck's passing, what Katy was really missing was the touch and feel of a man. She and Buck had enjoyed an active sex life all the way up until his death, and though she had no desire for another long-term relationship -- she desperately longed for a restoration of her sex life.

During the first month of classes, the students practiced on each other. Then by the second month of classes, they began practicing on patients from the general public. The school charged twenty dollars for anyone to come in and get a massage from a student. At first, the massages were closely supervised. However, as the instructors gained confidence in each student's abilities, the sessions became more private, and Katy developed a rapport with several of her regular clients.

One of these regulars was a gentleman named Eddie, who came in probably once a week and always explicitly asked for her. He was clean-cut, nice-looking, and probably in his mid-thirties. He was clearly married, but he seemed to love her touch and tipped her two or three times the standard twenty dollars the school suggested.

As Katy's graduation date approached, Eddie became more and more a regular client. He steadily kept suggesting that he would enjoy a more sensual massage, to which Katy would always politely decline, stating that it was against school policy and actually illegal. She could be expelled from the school and might even be barred from getting her state massage license for life. Actually, she wasn't sure if she would ever sit for the state license, but the threat was enough to keep her hands from exploring too far beneath the protective draping.

However, as Eddie rolled onto his back midway through each session, there always seemed to be a definite bulge under the sheet covering his mid-section, and Katy did allow her fingers to lightly brush the aching appendage from time to time. She knew it was wrong and that she shouldn't encourage him. But secretly, she longed to stroke a man's stiff cock as much as he wanted it stroked.

The week of Katy's graduation, Eddie came in for his weekly massage. "So, you're about to leave me?" he said as she began massaging his back and shoulders.

"Yes, I'm afraid so," she responded with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"So, what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Well, actually, I don't know," she responded with a hesitant chuckle.

"Are you looking for a job?" Eddie asked as she finished his back and moved to his legs.

"I don't know yet," she said slowly. "I don't really want to sit for the state exam, and without my license, it would be pretty difficult to get a job as a masseuse."

"Are you going to open your own studio," Eddie asked with an inquiring tone?

Katy paused for a moment. "I don't know. I'm keeping my options open for now," she replied.

She held the sheet as she directed Eddie to roll onto his back. In the past, Katy had always glanced toward the wall or floor to 'shield' her eyes from any accidental glimpse of the forbidden area under the obligatory draping. But this time, she allowed herself just a quick glance and was pleasantly surprised to see a nicely developed erection awaiting her personal attention.

She didn't immediately say anything as she continued the massage his chest. But as she moved to his temples and scalp, usually the final stages of the session, she couldn't help from keeping at least one eye on the large lump growing beneath the sheet covering his mid-section.

"I'll be your first customer," Eddie said as she gently ran her hands under the back of his neck and head.

She didn't verbally respond, but as she finished, Eddie sat up, and wrapping the sheet around his waist, slid off the massage table and reached for his pants. He pulled a hundred-dollar bill from his wallet and a business card. As Katy prepared to leave the room, allowing him to get dressed in private, Eddie handed her the money and the card. "Call me," he pleaded. "I'll be your best customer -- you won't regret it."

Over the next several weeks following her graduation Katy mulled over her options. She didn't really want to work for anyone, and besides, the whole idea of offering sensual full-body massages to select individuals intrigued her. As she sat serenely on the stone patio next to the cool bubbling spring, sipping a spiced tea, the plan for the next chapter of her life began to evolve. The studio already had a bathroom including a small shower. And she could move her easel and painting supplies up to the house -- this would leave plenty of room for her massage table, and her beloved art studio could become her new massage studio and retreat.

The day after converting the art studio that Buck had so lovingly built for her into her new massage spa, she called Eddie's cell phone. "Eddie," she said as he picked up the phone. "This is Kat from the massage school." She had decided to use her old stripper name instead of Katy as it put a little separation between her business and personal life.

"Oh hi -- Kat, is it? I thought your name tag said Kathleen," Eddie said.

"I've always gone by Kat," Katy said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I didn't mean to question you," Eddie said quickly, trying to backpedal a bit. "I'm delighted you called. Thank you -- thank you very much."

Katy started off cautiously. "I've decided to take you up on your offer -- for a massage, that is -- if you're still interested."

"Oh, absolutely," Eddie immediately responded. "Just tell me when and where."

"Okay," Katy said. "It's at my new studio near Leon Springs. That's not too far out for you, is it?"

"Oh no, of course not," Eddie said. "What's the address?"

"Well, I'll have to give you directions," Katy explained. "Go out west on Interstate 10 to Leon Springs and turn left on Boerne Stage Road, go about a mile, and when you cross Scenic Loop Road, it becomes Beauregard Road. Stay on Beauregard Road for another mile, turn right on Upper Balcones road, and then in about two-tenths of a mile, you'll see a black steel gate on the right with a big 'R' on it -- that's me. The gate code is 2931. Drive down the paved driveway about five hundred yards until you see a gravel road to the left -- take the gravel road and drive down the hill to my studio. Did you get all that?"

"Yep -- wrote it all down," Eddie said with a smile in his voice.

"Great," Katy said, feeling a little more secure now. "Now, don't stay on the paved driveway past the gravel road, as that leads up to my house. My husband will likely be home, and besides, the dogs will go nuts." The husband and the dogs were just a safety ploy, and she figured he probably knew that, but she felt better after saying it anyway.

Eddie pulled up to the studio in just under two hours -- as promised. "Did you have any trouble finding me?" Katy asked as she opened the studio door to welcome him in.

"No, not at all -- perfect directions from the perfect masseuse," Eddie said flirtatiously.

Katy smiled and accepted a friendly hug from him, before pointing to the massage table positioned in the center of the room. "I'll step out for a minute and allow you to get undressed. There is a bathroom right there if you need it, then lay face down on the table and cover yourself with the sheet," she said as she held up the corner of the neatly folded sheet that lay across the massage table.

Eddie smiled and nodded that he understood as Katy stepped out the French door that led to the patio, closing it behind her.

When she reopened the door about two minutes later, Eddie was butt naked, lying face down on the table, and the sheet was on the sideboard, still neatly folded. "So -- you didn't feel the need for the drape," Katy said with a slight chuckle.

"No," Eddie replied. "I was hoping we wouldn't need it."

"Well," Katy said, "This is my first massage since graduating, and of course, at the school, every client was required to be fully draped."

"Well," Eddie responded, still lying face down on the table. "This is the beauty of no longer being at the school. Draping is now optional, and I personally don't feel the need."

"Okay," Katy said as she filled her hands with warm massage oil. "Is there anything special we need to work on today?" As the words left her mouth, she knew that wasn't actually what she meant to say, but it was too late now.

"Yeah," Eddie said. "But I'm lying on it right now."

Katy smiled but didn't respond, she knew what he meant, and she was secretly looking forward to it herself. She knew the only way to earn the money she needed to make was to give sensual full-body massages, and since Katy knew Eddie and felt comfortable with him, she surmised he was the perfect candidate to practice on.

After spending the usual forty minutes on his back, shoulders, neck, and the backs of both legs all the way to his feet, she said, "Okay Eddie, you can turn over now."

He wasted no time flipping over, exposing his erection for the first time. It was everything Katy had expected and more. With a big smile on her face, she said, "So is this what needs the extra attention."

"Kat, my love mussel has desperately needed your attention since the first time we met at the massage school," Eddie said as he lay flat on his back and locked his fingers together behind his head.

Katy would have continued with the rest of the standard therapeutic massage on his front, but she realized Eddie would be perfectly happy if she skipped all of that and got straight to the main event. She filled her palms with warm oil and wrapped her long fingers around his twitching penis. Eddie let out an auditable sigh, moved his hands to his side, and then nervously locked his fingers again behind his head.

It had been over six months since Buck's death, and Katy didn't realize how much she had missed the sensation of sexually touching a man. As she wrapped her fingers around him and began sliding her oily hands up and down his erection, a bolt of sensual energy shot through her stomach and lower regions. It wasn't love or even lust; it was just that biological need to sensually touch another human body and sharing a few moments of sexual intimacy.

Katy continued her slow two-handed stoke for several minutes. As Eddie's inevitable release approached, he moved a hand from behind his head and began running it up and down Katy's leg. She was wearing the same outfit she had worn while a student at the massage school, which was basically a slightly tailored version of nurse's scrubs. It covered just about everything, but it was very comfortable, and she honestly didn't know what else to wear.