Sweet Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy was wearing her usual lace panties under her loose-fitting massage pants, and as Eddie's hand passed over her hips, he could feel the textured fabric and the waistband. "One of us is clearly overdressed," he said with a lustful smile.

"This is what I've always worn while giving massages," Katy answered with an air of friskiness in her voice.

"Generally, a masseuse would at least be topless at this point of the massage," Eddie said hopefully.

After working two years at the Camel Toe Club, Katy pretty much expected this. She released her grip on Eddie's cock, and grabbing the bottom hem of her top, pulled it over her head and tossed it to the sideboard behind her. She was not wearing a bra, and this was the first time she had revealed her breasts to anyone other than Buck in a private setting since walking out of the Camel Toe twenty years ago, and it felt good. She and Buck had enjoyed couple's massages before, and they had visited probably a half-dozen topless or nude beaches in their worldly travels, but this was different, and she knew it. In fact, she actually liked it.

Eddie moved his hand from her leg and lightly swept the back of his hand over her breast. A second wave of titillation shot through Katy's groin, and involuntarily shivers swept her body. As his wedding ring passed over and lightly brushed her exposed nipple, the reality that Eddie was married snapped her back to the truth that this was just a business relationship and nothing more.

Katy quickly refilled her hands with warm oil, and cupping his balls with one hand, wrapped her other hand around his swollen manhood. Using her well-lubed thumb, she began a massage of that tiny flap of skin at the top of his shaft where the penis meets the glandular head just below the slit on the top. Then, gently cradling his balls with her other hand, she began massaging the bottom of his penis where it meets the scrotum.

It didn't take long after that for Eddie to release wave after wave of warm semen across his belly and all the way up his chest. "God Damn, God Damn," Eddie wheezed over and over. "Holy shit, Girl, where did you learn to do that," he gasped.

"From pleasing my husband," Katy coolly responded while continuing to milk every remaining drop from his throbbing penis.

"God damn, you must have the happiest husband on earth," Eddie said, still trying to regain his breath. "Does he mind you jerking off other men?"

Katy realized that she was still referring to Buck in the present tense, and she was nervous about getting caught in a lie. But she had honed her manual skills stroking Buck to a happy ending, especially later in his life when getting and keeping an erection became harder and harder (no pun intended). And having clients believe that he was either home or would be soon did offer a level of security.

"He knows that I give massages to both men and women and we just sort of leave it at that," Katy nervously replied. Then after a momentary pause, she added, "Yes, he knows I give full-body massages to select clients. And as long as he keeps getting his -- he's okay with it."

As Eddie got up off the table, Katy handed him a clean towel and turned to get a cold bottled water from the mini-frig. Eddie took the water and nodded in appreciation. As he started to get dressed, he said, "I realize this might be your first full body sensual massage -- and I greatly appreciate it -- really. So, do you mind if I give you a few pointers?"

"No, of course not," Katy said as she returned to the refrigerator for two more bottles of water -- a second one for Eddie, who had already finished the first and one for herself. "Do you want to sit outside?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, zipping up his pants.

Katy slipped her top back on over her head and opened the French door that led to the stone patio connecting the studio to the spring. She dusted the cypress leaves off two deck chairs and invited Eddie to sit.

"Kat, that was really incredible," Eddie said as he settled into one of the chairs. "I mean it, you really have a talent, and since I assume you might be new at this business -- and I've been around on the receiving end for a while, I have just a few pointers -- if you're interested, of course."

"Sure Eddie," Katy said as she settled into her chair and opened her bottled water.

"Okay -- these are just suggestions, observations if you prefer. I like you, and hopefully, we'll continue to see each other on a regular professional basis -- if you're okay with that?" Eddie said.

"Sure," Katy replied. "I'd love your input."

"Okay," Eddie started out slowly and thoughtfully so that his suggestions wouldn't sound like instructions. "First, I'd recommend you wear something a little more -- let's say, 'suggestive.' Nothing slutty, but at least something a little more provocative than medical scrubs."

"Like a stripper outfit?" Katy suggested.

"No -- that might border on slutty," Eddie laughed. "Maybe something like you would wear to a college pool party or something you would feel comfortable wearing around the house with friends. Like short shorts and a low-cut top -- sexy but not like a hooker -- if you know what I mean."

"I think so," Katy said. "Like maybe a sexy tennis outfit."

"Yeah," Eddie said. "That would be perfect -- assuming you could take the top off and leave the bottom on." And then added with a smile, "Of course unless you want to."

Katy nodded her understanding, and Eddie continued, choosing his words carefully. "You might want to add some nice relaxing music. Or have a selection of relaxing music ready to go and let the client pick the music to suit their tastes or mood. Then add some sort of light incense, so your studio seems more spa-like -- nothing heavy that might linger on his clothing. And make sure there is never any perfume or fragrances on your body that might transfer to his. And definitely never use any kind of scented massage oil," he stressed.

"The client can't leave smelling like he has just been on a date," Katy replied and nodded her understanding with a guilty smile. These were the same rules as the titty bar -- the customer can go home smelling of alcohol and tobacco smoke -- but not perfume.

"Yeah, that's right," Eddie said with a degree of emphasis. "I just love this little studio you have here. It's private, it's off the road, it's clean and neat, and at least for your customers -- it's safe -- if you know what I mean. No prying eyes."

"Yes, I realized that," Katy said. "I just hope it's not too far off the beaten path."

"I wouldn't worry too much about that; build it, and they will cum," Eddie said jokingly, before adding. "And Kat, I mean this with all seriousness -- keep your personal life personal. I assume that is your home up there on the hill -- keep it private -- don't take any guys up there no matter what they tell you. And always remember -- all men are liars, and most are cheats. And don't believe it when they tell you their wives won't have sex with them or that their wife is a bitch -- that's all bull shit!"

Katy clearly understood all these rules -- they were the same as the universal stripper rules. She so understood them. In fact, she started to tell Eddie that she'd worked as a stripper for two years, but of course, that would be personal information, and luckily, she caught herself in the nick of time.

As Eddie finished his water, he placed the empty water bottle on the patio table along with ten crisp $20 bills. Standing to walk back to his car, he said, "One more thing. Again, I love this little place you have here. But it is so remote you need a dog for protection."

"Oh, I have a dog," Katy quickly said. "But he is getting pretty old, and he generally stays up near the house."

"Kat," Eddie said as he reached to hug Katy goodbye. "You might consider a younger dog -- one that will stay down here with you for companionship and security. You need a friendly dog to welcome your guests, but even the friendliest of dogs have an instinctive intuition for danger. If your dog is apprehensive about some guy, there is probably a good reason. And there isn't a dog alive that won't risk his life to protect yours. It's instinctive -- you don't have to train a dog to do that."

"Thank you, Eddie," Katy said as she gave him a hug, all the while eyeing the pile of bills lying on the table. "Thank you for the advice, and I hope to see you again soon -- I mean it," she added as she scooped up the money before walking him to his car.

As she walked back into the studio counting the quick two hundred dollars she had just made -- she smiled and thought to herself -- 'I think I'm really going to enjoy this.' She promptly placed an ad in the local independent paper, and calls started coming in almost immediately. She took all of Eddie's suggestions to heart, updating her wardrobe, adding new and different oils as well as light incense and a variety of 'mood' music. The generic was just new age -- but if the client requested something else, she had a pretty good library of music for almost every taste.

Old Rusty

Things seemed to be going fine until -- as if by a premonition -- old Rusty passed away. He died peacefully in his sleep. However, that was of little solace to Katy, who in less than nine months had lost the only two males in her life that she had ever had a long-term relationship with -- first Buck and now old Rusty.

Fortunately, in his younger days, Rusty had sired several litters of pups, and Katy had remained in touch with the family that had adopted one of them. That dog had puppies of her own, and when the family heard that Rusty had passed away, they called to offer Katy a replacement. Only one pup remained -- a three-month-old female. The pup and Katy instantly connected as if they had been best friends from birth, and Katy named her Ginger. It fit her perfectly due to her soft sweet nature and the light reddish-brown color of her coat.

Following Eddie's advice, Katy kept Ginger at her side when welcoming new clients. And Ginger proved to be a great judge of men. If Ginger immediately greeted a new gentleman with wags and licks, he generally turned out to be a gentleman in every sense of the word. However, if Ginger treated a man with suspicion, Katy followed suit, and generally, the client never became a repeat customer.

About six months after adopting Ginger, the phone rang with a caller ID Katy did not recognize. "Hello," she said, picking up the phone.

"Hi," a friendly male voice said. "I'm calling about your ad for a massage."

"Yes," Katy said cautiously as she did for every number and voice she didn't recognize.

"I understand you're out in the country northwest of San Antonio," the voice said.

"Yes, that's right -- I'm northwest of Leon Springs if you know where that is," she responded.

"Absolutely, I work out there all the time," he said. "And as luck would have it -- I'm not busy this afternoon and thought I'd treat myself to a little self-indulgence -- if you're available, of course?"

As Katy had to do every time she got a call from a potential new client, she had to make an on-the-spot decision as to whether to make an appointment to meet the guy or not. In this case, he seemed cheerful, respectful, and based on his voice, of the appropriate age. She had learned early on not to accept appointments from men younger than herself -- as they just didn't seem to work out as well. And more importantly, he didn't ask any sexually explicit questions regarding services provided or clothing worn or not to be worn. Those were always red flags and indicated men to avoid.

"Well, I have two o'clock open -- would that work for you?" she responded. She also discovered it was always best to offer a specific time so as to look more professional but make same-day appointments whenever possible. She learned that they rarely showed up when she booked appointments more than twenty-four hours in advance.

He quickly agreed to her available time slot. And Katy provided the usual instructions on finding her studio and confirmed with him that a ninety-minute session was two hundred dollars cash for first-time clients.

Just as the clock reached straight up two, Ginger picked up her ears, signaling the opening of the ranch gate. As Ginger walked to the glass atrium door to see who it was, Katy heard the crunch of gravel under the wheels of an approaching vehicle. She walked to the door to scratch Ginger's ear just as a new full-size pick-up truck pulled up in front of the studio. Promptly after coming to a stop, the cab door opened, and out stepped a tall, handsome, middle-aged man. He was wearing a starched white dress shirt with an open collar, pressed blue jeans, and black cowboy boots. His truck had a full deer guard mounted to the front bumper, which was common with locals in the Texas Hill Country. As he opened the truck door, Katy noticed a business logo on the side -- but she was so busy studying him, she failed to observe what it said.

As he approached the studio, Katy opened the door allowing Ginger to run out to meet him. He immediately squatted down and held out his arms to greet her. "Hey pup," he said in a friendly dog-loving voice.

"Her name is Ginger," Katy called out. "She's very friendly."

"I can see that," the tall stranger said, as Ginger rubbed up against his legs and playfully licked at his hand as he patted her side.

"I think she likes you," Katy said, trying not to laugh at the apparent instant camaraderie of man and dog.

"Well, I'll take that as a good sign," he laughed.

As Katy held the door to her studio open, they both entered, each still playfully engaging the other. Katy snapped her fingers and signaled Ginger to go to her bed, which she did. Katy extended her hand to the gentleman and said, "Hi, I'm Kat."

"Very nice to meet you, Kat -- and you too, Ginger," he said, glancing over at the dog being perfectly behaved and setting on her dog bed. Glancing quickly back to Katy, he took her hand and gently shaking it, said, "Hi, I'm Rusty."

"Rusty," Katy said with a slight sigh of nostalgia. "Our old long-time faithful dog was named Rusty."

"Well, you have excellent taste in names," Rusty said with a smile as he released his handshake with Katy. "I hope Ginger here lives up to the high standards Rusty set."

Trying not to get too sentimental over her departed pet and companion, Katy quickly tried to bring the conversation back to the present and asked, "So Rusty, what can I do for you today?" In massage school, she was taught to say, 'So what is bothering you today?' But more often than not, she would get the same old crude joke of, 'Well, I've got this stiffness here,' as they pointed to their crotch, so Katy had generalized it to 'what can I do for you?'

Looking her straight in the eye and with a big broad grin on his face, Rusty said, "Well, I'd love a dip in your hot tub."

The hot tub was up at the house, and in observance of Eddie's warning, she had never mentioned it to a single client, much less ever taken anyone up there. The question startled her, and she took a second to respond. "I don't have a hot tub here," she said nervously, pointing out the French doors towards the spring.

"Up at the house," Rusty said, maintaining a straight face. However, it was obvious Katy was not amused, and he quickly added, "I'm Rusty Sullivan -- I'm the contractor that rebuilt your deck about ten years ago and put in the hot tub for you."

"Oh, Rusty," Katy now exclaimed and extended her hand again. "I'm so sorry -- I didn't recognize you. Of course, I remember you."

"Well, to be honest, when you gave me directions to your house, it didn't ring a bell with me either. But once I got to your gate, I instantly remembered. Your husband's name is Buck -- right?"

Keeping with her cover that Buck was still alive and well, Katy immediately said, "Yes -- that's right. And we absolutely love the deck and the hot tub -- we use it all the time."

"Well, I have to admit -- I've been in this business for twenty years, and I don't think I've ever done a job I was prouder of than yours. The view off your deck is absolutely spectacular." After a short pause and a quick glance towards the house, he added, "I'd love to see how my work is holding up."

Katy had to think fast. She actually did remember him now, and he didn't seem to know that Buck had passed away, so after a moment of thought, she said, "Sure, I'd love for you to see it."

Then with a sheepish look of a schoolboy, Rusty asked, "Now it's funny, but in all the years I've been installing hot tubs, I've never once had the opportunity to actually take a dip in one after it was installed."

Katy's uneasiness instantly returned. "Huh -- okay, sure," she finally uttered. She picked up a couple of large towels and said, "Come on Ginger -- let's go to the house."

As they headed up the gravel path to the house, a plethora of thoughts raced through Katy's head. She was perfectly satisfied that he was the contractor that built their deck, and he certainly seemed nice enough. Furthermore, Ginger certainly didn't appear to have any reservations about him, and she was usually a pretty good judge of character. But did he somehow know that Buck had passed away, and was he expecting a massage up on the deck or in the hot tub? She highly doubted that Rusty had a bathing suit on under those jeans, so she fully expected he'd get in the tub naked. And then, of course, if he got in the tub naked, did he expect her to do the same? She had never worn a stitch of clothing in the tub since the day it was installed. But then again, she had never been in the tub with anyone other than Buck.

Stepping up onto the deck, Katy's mind was temporarily put at ease as Rusty carefully studied every inch of railing, every step, and the entire deck surface. He carefully pointed out things that needed repairing, and more importantly, things that didn't. Creating a testament to his skill and craftsmanship. He obviously took great pride in his work, and it showed. All the while he was expounding on how well the deck had held up over the past decade and his great admiration of the spectacular view, Katy was busy removing the cover from the hot tub and cranking up the thermostat. Since she still used the hot tub several times a week, she kept it on year-round, but lowered the temperature to eighty-five degrees when she wasn't using it.

"I'm afraid it's going to be a little chilly for a few minutes," she said with her back still turned to Rusty.

"Oh, that's okay, I just heard the heater kick-on -- so it shouldn't take long to warm up," he said.

As Katy turned to respond to him, she saw that he had already removed his shirt and was sitting on a wooden bench, pulling off his well-polished cowboy boots. Standing in silence, and with a bit of curiosity, she watched as he then stood, unbuckled his belt, and without a word pushed his jeans and shorts down to the wooden deck. Now standing there fully nude, Katy surveyed his naked frame. He actually was a pretty handsome dude, for a slightly past middle-aged adult male. He had a well-toned and muscular physique, and his manhood was already standing at just shy of half-mast.

More intrigued by the situation than she anticipated, Katy thought to herself, 'he's already butt naked, so I guess I need to do the same.' She was only wearing her skimpy masseuse outfit; halter top -- no bra, hot pants, sexy thong, and flip flops. So, it didn't take her thirty seconds to join Rusty au-naturel. He was already standing in the bubbling water holding his hand out to help her enter as she approached the tub. Once both were in the swirling water, he sat, and she instinctively sat next to him. The seating arrangement wasn't actually planned that way, but the only other person she had ever been in the tub with was Buck, and they always sat side-by-side.