Sweet Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her memories took her back to the bad night after the accident when she woke in terrible pain and overheard her father telling the surgeon there would be no further treatments for her injuries. The facial scars would remain as punishment for her own carelessness. She'd been stunned at the cruelty in his voice.

She realized that night his intent was to cut her loose. He was aware of how smart she was, and he must have been concerned that she might somehow become aware of the financial liberties he was planning for the corporate funds, especially the worker's pension plan. The fact that she was already aware of this supported her theory.

Initially, she just wanted vengeance against this piece of human shit. She would use Byron's wicked ways against him! The only way to do that was to ensure she remained a dependent in his household-for the time being. The brain injury stratagem was born.

It was simple enough to remain silent in the early days after she woke from the coma. Taking on the persona of a simple child was more difficult, but her injuries made it more believable. It seemed to match the doctor's expectations. When they brought an expert in to evaluate her mental state, Candace found the woman had already set her opinion based on what she'd heard from Candace's doctor. It was simple for Candace to fool the tests as the expert wasn't looking for anything more.

The arriving bus brought her back to the present. The door opened, and the driver smiled at her. She put a cheery smile on her own lips.

"Good evening, Candy!" the driver said.

"Good evening, Mr. Dillon!" she replied.

"Did you have a good day?" the older man asked.

"The best yet!" she responded with her usual answer, making him chuckle as he always did.

As she made her way back to take a seat, she realized she'd miss talking to him as well. She struggled to keep the smile on her face, which troubled her too.

While she'd been working on this plan for two years, she hadn't considered how important the relationships she'd made along the way would become for her. She didn't want to go back to being lonely.

She'd turn her intellect on that problem when she got home.

Chapter 3

Greg ran out onto the field and joined the huddle. Tim sent him a big grin.

"What say we start off this victory with a long bomb?" Tim said and got chuckles.

"You want to break their spirit on the first play?" Greg asked in mock surprise.

"No time like the present to let them see what they are up against. Do you have any juice left in your legs, or did you tire yourself out chasing Crystal?" Tim bantered.

"Look who thinks he's a comedian! Just throw the ball, funny man," Greg said with a smirk.

They clapped their hands and took their positions in the scrimmage line. Greg sized up the players he'd have to evade and outrun. The cornerback and outside linebacker were eyeing him like fresh meat. He could easily outrun the linebacker, but he knew this cornerback had some serious sprinting power, so he'd have to keep and eye on him.

Tim began his calls, and Greg focused on the play. He knew where he had to be and when he had to be there. At the snap, he exploded forward. As he expected, the cornerback moved to keep pace, but the linebacker surprised him by running toward his own end zone. Greg put that player out of his mind as he was no longer a concern. He opened his stride and began to distance himself from the cornerback.

It was time. He turned his head to the right to see the incoming pass, his hands in position to snatch the ball, which would be coming in over his shoulder right about—

Tim watched in horror as the linebacker slammed into Greg in a flying tackle, the top of his helmet impacting the side of Greg's, snapping his friend's head to the left. A split second later, the cornerback crashed into Greg's legs. Tim saw Greg's limp body cartwheel in the air as the thrown football sailed past him. His friend hit the ground under the heavy linebacker's bulk.

End of play.

-=-

Greg slowly surfaced from the darkness. His head hurt... everything hurt. He tried to recall what happened but thinking hurt too.

He may have moaned.

"Mr. Hughes? Are you awake?"

Greg opened his eyes and blearily rolled them in the direction of the voice. Someone dressed like a doctor. "yes..." he managed.

"Good. I'm Dr. Green. You've taken quite a blow to the head, so you have a concussion. That's the reason for most of your pain. You also have a broken fibula in your left leg, so it's a good thing football season is over."

Greg's heartrate jumped as he suddenly recalled the state championship game. "The game!" he blurted and sank back against the pillow as his pain spiked.

"That was yesterday. You've been resting here since you were brought to the hospital. What's the last thing you remember? But don't push yourself too hard," Dr. Green asked.

The pain got worse as he tried to recall the game. "I-I ran out onto the field... and Tim said we were doing a long bomb..." His memory faded from that point. "What happened?"

The doctor smiled. "From what I heard, the opposing team decided to take you out early as they considered you a threat. You were hit hard by two of their players."

Greg struggled to follow the conversation, but it was just so hard. "Final score?"

Dr. Green's smile widened. "I understand your team won."

Greg managed a smile then oblivion took him once more.

-=-

The doctor checked his patient's pupils and turned to leave the room. He had good news to deliver to a worried parent. He walked down the hall to the waiting room where a group of anxious teens and a woman, who had to be Mrs. Hughes, waited for news on the young man's condition. He spotted the pink hair of Candy, standing off to the side, looking a little lost. Then he spotted the red hair of her sis—no, her half-sister, he recalled.

"Mrs. Hughes?" he asked, and the nervous woman nodded. He gave her his most reassuring smile. "Greg's going to be fine. He has a concussion, so we'll keep him under observation for a few days as a precaution. The fibula in his left leg was broken as well, but it was a clean break and will heal in time. He'll have to wear a cast for a while."

"So, no running until then?" a tall blond man asked with a little smirk. The doctor saw it was to lighten the spirits of the mother.

He gave the young man a grin. "No running for now."

Mrs. Hughes looked to the blond man with a grateful smile, though her eyes were a little glassy. "Can I see him?"

"He's sleeping at the moment. I believe he will be up to having a few visitors tomorrow. His brain took a little jostling, so we'll keep the visits short at first and not put too many demands on him. Okay?"

The group nodded to him, and the relieved mother shook his hand. He'd done his job here, so he moved on.

-=-

From the side of the waiting room, Candace secretly watched Crystal's reactions with interest. Last night, she'd overheard her tell Missy that Greg was badly hurt during the game. They'd been told to wait until the morning to visit the hospital.

Candace had been surprised to see the conflicted expressions of relief and guilt on her half-sister's face. Her curiosity flared as she'd believed Crystal and Greg were a happy couple.

Based on the noises she heard from Crystal's room when Greg visited, they were a very happy couple! She'd gotten so worked up listening to Greg pleasuring Crystal and her half-sister's bliss.

She made a mental note to remove the listening device she'd snuck into Crystal's room when she heard Greg would be visiting.

After eavesdropping, Candace unexpectedly found herself waiting outside the washroom door, where Greg bumped into her. She certainly hadn't expected to expose her brutal scarring to him. When he showed no sign of revulsion but instead smiled at her, she'd had to flee as her thoughts completely derailed.

She'd heard Crystal mention to her mother that she would be coming to the hospital today with her friends, and Greg's mom would likely be there, too. Candace made sure she was in the waiting room when they all arrived. Greg's friend Tim had greeted her with a smile and a nod, but his girlfriend Heather had been stiff and uncomfortable like Crystal sometimes was.

She and her half-sister had never been close, as their father forbid it. Candace protected Crystal from her father's wrath by keeping her distance.

With the doctor's assurances and his departure, Candace could see Greg's mom still looked upset. Tim gave her a hug and whispered something to her. She smiled gratefully when he released her.

"Unlike Greg, who gets to laze away his day today, some of us have part-time jobs that make us work Saturdays. Besides, we have to spread the word as lots of people will want to hear the good news," Tim said aloud, and the group nodded.

Candace could see the woman take strength from his words. She was amazed at how Tim's confidence set people at ease. Better yet, he wasn't obnoxious like Kal and seemed to get a lot of respect.

She waited for Crystal to hug Mrs. Hughes, but instead, she was one of the first to leave the waiting room. This didn't go unnoticed by the older woman, who watched with surprise.

Without understanding why, Candace stepped away from the wall, moved before the woman, and hugged her. Surprised at first, Mrs. Hughes soon wrapped her arms around Candace, and they stood like that for a long moment. Candace gently released her and looked into her eyes to see if she was okay.

"Thank you," the older woman said to Candace. "I don't think I've met you before, and Greg brings everyone home." She smiled fondly, thinking of her son.

"I'm Ca—"

"Candy! Aren't you supposed to be doing your rounds?" Nurse Hershey asked bluntly.

Candace looked at the nurse, then rushed away. She didn't like to be near the unpleasant woman. Their previous encounter and the subsequent scolding from the head nurse had set Nurse Hershey on the war path. Until Candace could finish her plan, she'd have to avoid the woman.

She passed Greg's room and paused for a moment outside the door. She promised herself she'd check in on him later.

He was Crystal's boyfriend! Why was she so drawn to him?

Chapter 4

Crystal leaned back against the pillows she'd propped up against the headboard of her bed. The redhead glared at her blonde friend Heather and saw Valerie hide her face behind her brunette locks, so she must also feel she'd been rude to Mrs. Hughes.

"I'm just saying, as Greg's girlfriend, it's kind of expected that you make an effort to get along with his parents. She seems like a really sweet lady," Heather hastened to explain her earlier criticism.

Crystal huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I've been trying to become his ex-girlfriend for a few weeks."

"WHAT?" "WHY?" her friends exclaimed simultaneously. Crystal hushed them.

When they settled down, Heather spoke first. "We thought you two were doing so well! You look so good together, and he's such a hunk!"

Valerie leapt in. "Is it because he's from the wrong side of the tracks?" Her friends looked at her in confusion, so she continued. "He lives east of Prentice Street, where the train tracks divide the town. We live west of Prentice."

Crystal glared at her dense friend. "That has nothing to do with anything; besides, he isn't poor!"

"What reason could you possibly have for dropping him then?" Heather gasped.

Crystal squirmed under the intense scrutiny of the two women. She finally caved. "We aren't compatible... sexually."

"You've had sex?!?" Valerie hissed as Heather's jaw dropped.

"No!" Crystal snapped. She pouted. "He's too big."

Heather and Valerie squealed excitedly and leaned closer for details.

"How big does it get?" Valerie asked.

"That's another thing. Greg's is always big," Crystal sighed, and their eyes widened. She shook her head. "He doesn't have a constant erection," she growled in frustration. "I Googled it. There are two kinds of men: growers and showers. Grower's penises start small and get bigger when they get excited. Greg is a shower. His penis is full size and just becomes hard when he's erect." She squirmed again as she recalled holding Greg's in her hands.

Heather shared a puzzled look with Valerie, then turned back to the redhead. "What difference does that make?"

"He's too big for me!" Crystal complained.

"You keep saying that, and now I'm imagining a monstrous donkey dong!" Valerie giggled, setting off her friends.

When she stopped laughing, Crystal shook her head. "He's maybe seven inches long but thick. Too thick to fit inside me."

"You've tried?" Heather asked cautiously.

Crystal shook her head once more. "We haven't had sex yet, but I know that it won't fit," she said definitively.

"You said you tried dropping him weeks ago? What happened?" Heather asked as Valerie went back to imagining Greg's cock.

Crystal looked into Heather's eyes. "Every time I had an opportunity to break-up, I'd chicken out. Instead, I'd have to have him one more time—"

"You liar! You said you didn't have sex!" Valerie chirped.

"We didn't! But Greg has the most talented tongue and mouth and gives me the most incredible orgasms!" Crystal trembled as she recalled the pleasure.

Valerie and Heather exploded into squeals of delight, and Crystal joined in.

Once they settled down, Heather leaned a little closer. "He's that good at it?"

Crystal nodded with a dreamy expression, which faded into a frown. "If only he'd be willing to do it without expecting anything in return."

"Wait! You've done nothing for him?!?" Valerie gasped in outrage.

"We kiss! He's such a great kisser! I let him play with my boobs. I-I've touched it! I stroked him off the night before the game," she said defensively.

"You've never used your mouth on him?" Heather asked quietly. Crystal shook her head with big blue eyes open wide. Heather made a circle with her index finger and thumb to guess Greg's thickness.

The redhead rolled her eyes and adjusted her friend's fingers to match Greg's actual size.

Heather gave her a curious look. "That's a nice girth, maybe just a little wider than Tim, but I'd hardly call it too big to fit. We stretch, you know."

Valerie reached out to seize Heather's hand as she stared at Greg's measurement. "Shit! Pete's half that size and four inches long. Do you want to swap boyfriends?"

"I'm built really small, okay?" Crystal snapped. "I've tested this. I bought a vibrator—"

"WHAT?!? Where did you get one? They don't sell them in any of the stores in town!" Heather blurted, then blushed as she'd just confessed to having searched.

"I ordered it online from a very reputable and discreet site. They delivered it to our home in a plain package," Crystal explained.

Heather blinked in surprise. "Weren't you worried someone would open the package, like your mom or worse, your dad?"

Crystal shook her head. "Dad's too busy to look at mail not addressed to him." She paused momentarily, then continued. "Mom's ordered a collection of vibrators and dildos from the site because Dad is too busy." More giggles erupted.

Her friend's previous words finally trickled into her brain. "Wait... you two seem to be intimately familiar with your boyfriend's penises. You've had sex!"

They grinned, and a wave of jealousy rushed through the redhead.

"Maybe if you stopped calling them penises, you'd be less hung up on the idea of sex," Heather suggested. When she saw the rage building, she moved to defuse it. "I'm really jealous of the oral treatment Greg gives you, though. Tim barely spends any time down there and has never brought me to an orgasm with his mouth."

Valerie read the signs, too, and jumped in with her two cents. "Pete refuses to use his mouth anywhere south of my tits. I'd love to experience what Greg does for you at least once in my life."

They'd managed to derail her anger, but sadness had taken its place. "I have to break up with him, but I think I'm addicted to the pleasure he gives me."

Heather snorted in amusement but saw her friend was being serious. "H-how often?"

"Two or three times a week," Crystal sighed.

"Daaaaaammnnn!" Valerie exclaimed as her mind spun with the concept.

Heather blinked as she tried to work out the logistics. "How do you find the opportunity for this in your busy schedules?"

Crystal smiled mischievously. "We've mostly done it at his place after school as his mom has a job. Greg really enjoys it, too!" Her smile became extra wicked. "We once did it in a supply closet at school. A real quickie. Fuck! That was so hot!"

"And in all these play times, you didn't give him a little pleasure in return? Is the man a saint or an idiot?" Heather mused to herself but aloud. Crystal nailed her with a thrown pillow. Heather frowned. "Come on! Even you must admit your relationship with him is decidedly one-sided."

Crystal was back to pouting. "I know, all right? I just... his penis. It's too big," she grumbled.

"Then cut him loose as gently as you can. He's gonna be really hurt and probably angry, but the longer you use him, the worse it will be for both of you," Heather said softly.

Crystal glared, but she knew it was true and nodded.

Still, such shitty timing!

Chapter 5

Greg was resting back against his pillow as he watched the clouds floating by outside his window. He knew much of the contentment and ease he was currently feeling came from the pain medication they had him on.

The concussion was easing at last, and all he really had to deal with was his broken leg.

He heard a noise and turned his head to see his mom walking into his room. The second bed was empty, so they had privacy. Seeing her smile made him smile.

"Hi, Mom."

Her smile widened, making her eyes twinkle. He loved seeing her happy.

"Good morning, sweetie. How are you feeling today?" she asked.

"I'm feeling no pain if you catch my drift," he added with a grin.

Her smile became a smirk. "Do I need to ask them to reduce your meds?"

"Please don't. I think it's too early for that. I can feel the pressure of the pain behind the buzz from the drugs. I'm grateful for their support at the moment," he asserted, and his head throbbed slightly as if to back up his words. Her expression became concerned once more as she saw him wince slightly.

"Is there anything I can do, anything you need?" she asked as she took his hand.

He gave her a reassuring smile. "Not right now. I think the doctors have things under control. Heard from Dad?"

She nodded as the smile returned to her face. "He called last night and sends his wishes for a speedy recovery."

"How'd his meeting go?" Greg asked, closing his eyes against the throb in his head. He felt lips on his forehead and opened his eyes to see his mom pulling back.

"It went well, but negotiations continue. I can see you're still in pain from your concussion, so I'm going to head off to work. I'll check in on you on my way home. Okay?"

He nodded and gave her a smile as he was beginning to fade once more. He wasn't as far along in his recovery from the concussion as he'd thought.

Greg once more turned his eyes to the window to watch the clouds pass by, but he drifted off before seeing their movement.

-=-

Candace did her rounds and timed her arrival outside Greg's room for when the nurses were working in the rooms further down the hall. She'd tucked her cart against the wall out of sight behind a spare gurney. When the coast was clear, she stepped into the room and listened. The only sound she heard was Greg's steady, slow breathing as he rested back against the pillows.

She silently moved closer and gazed down at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful... and innocent.

But he wasn't innocent, was he. He did things to Crystal that Candace was desperate to experience herself.