Sweet Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Greg and Candace pulled into the long lane leading up to the house. The mansion was still excessively large for just three to four people, but it was the Tafferty family home, so they'd continued to live there.

As they reached the front door, Missy opened it with a wide smile.

Her eyes sparkled excitedly as she admired Greg's hard muscles in his running tights. Candace returned from stowing the bicycle in the garage. She'd removed her helmet so Greg could see the lovely yellow-blonde hair on top. She was allowing her normal color to naturally return, but as her hair was so long, he guessed she'd have the pink ends for quite some time to come.

She climbed the steps, and Missy kissed her cheek as she went inside. Greg followed her in, and Missy closed the door.

Greg glanced up at the walls, but the forbidding frowns of the Tafferty patriarchs no longer haunted the entrance. Missy had the portraits delivered to the town museum. Good riddance.

"Crystal left for her European tour this morning," Missy said with a smile.

"She's going to stick with the tour group, right?" Greg asked with a concerned frown.

Missy smiled at his protectiveness. "Yes, she promised to do so and will check in with me every night to let me know she's okay."

Greg nodded and saw Candace watching him with a sweet expression.

"What? I worry!" he sighed.

She stepped close to wrap him in her arms and kissed him sweetly. When she pulled back, she bounced her eyebrows at him. "I think we should get you upstairs, out of these sweaty tights, and into a shower."

Greg's eyes flicked over to see Missy's hungry gaze. He nodded as he looked back at Candace. "That sounds good."

Candace led the way as he followed, admiring her ass in her tight cycling shorts.

Missy was right behind him as they reached the top and the three went into the master bedroom, the room they all shared when Greg stayed overnight. Its bed was the largest in the home, and the master ensuite had a large walk-in shower.

They quickly stripped, and the three stepped into the shower.

With sexy women on both sides of him, Greg's libido insisted an erection was a necessity, and the ladies grinned happily, seeing it rise as Candace got the shower started.

Greg sighed happily as he moved under the spray and rinsed the sweat from his body. Candace and Missy's roaming hands added steel to his erection.

Missy's eyes were locked on this, then she glanced at them both. "May I?" Missy asked, and they nodded.

She quickly knelt before Greg and pressed her lips to the head of his cock, making him gasp. He looked down at the redhead as she parted those plush lips, took him into her mouth, and tried to swallow as much as she could. Unlike Candace, her gag reflex prevented her from throating him, but Missy became very excited as she choked herself on his cock. He wasn't sure why she enjoyed that so much, but it still felt good for him, and she seemed happy, so he wasn't about to complain.

Candace turned his face and kissed Greg deeply, her tongue wrestling with his as she pressed her magnificent tits against his chest. He cupped one and ran his thumb over the stiff nipple as his other hand slid down her back to grab her ass.

She gasped into the kiss as his fingers slid between her cheeks to stroke over her wet lips. Candace was excited as well.

She pulled back and looked into his eyes with an almost feverish intensity. "Fuck her! Hard."

Greg heard Missy squeak when she heard Candace's command. Greg smiled at his girlfriend as he pulled Missy up to her feet and spun her to face the wall. He got behind her, and Candace lined his cock up with Missy's juicy opening. She was very excited as she'd been rubbing herself as she blew him.

He wasted no further time and pushed his cock into her hot channel.

"Oh fuck! Greg!" Missy cried out as he took a firmer grip on her hips and drew his cock out to the head. When he drove himself deep, he slapped her wet ass with his body, and she screamed. He glanced at Candace and saw her watching Missy's face with a grin. She gave him a quick nod, so he repeated the slow withdrawal and hard thrust again, spanking Missy's ass.

He slid a hand around her body and rubbed her clit in circles as he sped up his movements. Missy gasped and trembled in his arms, squeaking with each sharp slap against her ass.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, please! Please fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God!" Missy's voice was becoming strained as her release built quickly. Soon all she could do was make yip sounds as he felt her internal muscles bearing down on his pounding cock.

Candace saw the moment had arrived, so she grabbed Missy's tits and squeezed them hard, pinching and tugging on her nipples almost cruelly.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Missy shrieked as she suddenly sprayed against Greg's body. He pinned her back against him, feeling her inner muscles squeezing in pulses as he kept her from falling. Her leg muscles had lost their strength, and the only thing keeping her from collapsing was Greg's arms and his cock throbbing with need inside her. His release wasn't far away.

Once her breathing began to return to normal, Greg lifted Missy from his cock and turned her to face him, rinsing her body in the process.

Her face was red from the effort, her explosive orgasm, and her embarrassment. He smiled and kissed her deeply, drawing another squeak from her. When he pulled back, she smiled again, but he could tell she was done with playtime. He assisted her out of the shower, and Candice was ready with a big fluffy towel. They wrapped it around the woman and rubbed her dry. She nodded when she could take over. She gingerly sat on the toilet to recover.

Greg immediately dropped to his knees before Candace and worshipped her freshly shaven pussy with his talented tongue and lips until she screamed her first release, her fingers tangled in his hair.

When he stood, he lifted her to sit on the leading edge of the countertop, parted her legs, and pressed the throbbing tip of his cock against her puffy lower lips. Candace threw her head back from the sensation of his hot cock opening her pussy and slipping deeper and deeper inside. When she'd taken all of it, he slid his fingers into her hair and pulled her mouth to his. His kiss was rough with passion and need, making Candace gasp silently as her need for him flared, too. He began to thrust into her, gradually increasing his pace. He grabbed her legs behind her knees and lifted them up and back so he could drive himself a little deeper. His body slapped her clit with each thrust, and Candace cried out in bliss.

It was finally too much for Greg, and he ground himself against Candace's body as his cum erupted into her.

"Yes! Greg, that's so hot! You feel so good!" she cooed, then she went silent as her second release struck as she clung to him.

It took some time for them to catch their breath. Missy handed Candace a towel and placed one over Greg's shoulders as he stepped back from the counter. The older woman dropped to her knees before Greg and took his softening cock into her mouth to clean him and catch any left-over cum.

Greg jolted as he was still sensitive, but Missy pulled back from him with a smile as she swallowed.

Missy stood and smiled at the young couple as she gingerly walked toward the door. "Don't be too long. Dinner is almost ready."

Candace grinned at Greg as he watched Missy leave. He turned to face Candace and then moved back between her legs, but this time, he just kissed her pretty mouth.

She sighed happily as she looked into his eyes. "I love you, Mr. Hughes."

Greg's smile widened as joy filled his heart. "I love you, Ms. Tafferty."

They dried themselves as they stole looks at each other's bodies. They knew they'd be having more fun after dinner but also knew they shouldn't keep Missy waiting.

This arrangement was working well for them. Greg was able to keep his mother company while his dad was out of town. Sometimes Candace spent the night with him at his place, but just to sleep. Candace loved his mother, and they got along so well.

He was so happy that Candace now had so many friends. Many in the community had accepted her, though there were always a few who held onto their hurt. They weren't the dangerous type, thankfully.

She'd had a press conference after her father was sent to jail for the rest of his life. She apologized to the town for how she'd pretended to be mentally impaired while she investigated her father's plotting. Most understood. She expressed how behaving that way made her realize how defensive and unfriendly she'd been before and how much better it felt to listen and accept others. It made her a better person. She thanked everyone for their kindness. Greg was sure some were undeserving of that, but he let it go.

The hospital's head nurse, Margaret Stewart, became Candace's chief defender. The woman was tough, but her heart was solid gold.

As CEO, Candace had begun reinstating the public support projects the corporation once sponsored, and the county was benefitting once more from their lead industry. She loved her job.

As he sat across the table from her, Greg looked into Candace's eyes and saw her love for him shining back. That filled him with so much joy he didn't know how to contain it.

He glanced over at Missy, sitting at the head of the table, and saw she was also watching him lovingly. He still wasn't sure how to respond to that but gave her a warm smile as his cheeks warmed up. She giggled quietly.

His eyes returned to Candace and saw she was grinning happily.

She was enjoying his being flustered! The imp!

After dinner, he'd exact his revenge on both ladies until they could take no more!

He shifted uncomfortably as his pants became too tight.

Giggles burst from the ladies.

Yeah, vengeance would be his... but could he call it vengeance if they were looking forward to it?

1...67891011