Sweet Caroline Ch. 02

Story Info
What will I do to earn Caroline's address?...
2.9k words
3.75
17.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk home from the bar gives me much to ponder. I dwell upon each of the night's flashpoints, torturing my mind and body with a plethora of pointless what-ifs. The moment has passed, and no matter how I choose to beat myself up about the evening's affairs, the fate of what could have been will always be lost to me, as it is to everyone.

Still, I ponder all the same. I think of how the want of kissing her could have been quenched in the brisk air of this October night, her hard, pert nipples poking through the soft fabric of her floral top as she'd press against me; chest to chest; face to face; our lips meeting passionately, inviting our tongues to dance under the fluorescent glow of neon lights.

An ideal first kiss - I think to myself -until my thoughts immediately turn to gripping her tightly beneath the chin and squeezing her delicate cheeks together, in a way that forces her lips apart and her mouth gaping up at me. Then - under the same romantic glow - I jerk my head forward and spit down her throat, soaking her mouth in a thick dressing of saliva.

Already I've unzipped my jeans as I reach inside with a fumbling fist, my knuckles white from gripping tightly around my angry cock, pulsating violently in my palm to a wild rhythm, like a bomb ticking with no timer for warning. I want it to go off. I release her cheeks from my grip and slap her face with a stiff palm, the sound of my hand clapping against her face makes my cock twitch in utter delight. She smiles at the audacity, my spit frothing around her toothy grin. In one quick motion I grab a fist full of hair and tug her to her knees, her open mouth practically falling around my dick. So hot. So moist. The feeling is euphoric. I close my eyes, just to be jolted by her teeth biting suggestively, yet firmly into my cock's soft flesh. Caroline smiles up at me with my dick between her teeth, cheekily seizing control. I won't stand for it.

"Not a fucking chance, Bitch," I spit at her with venom. I push my fingers into her mouth and pull her jaw apart like a vice, before thrusting my cock inside. I feel her lips purse against my balls and her throat tighten involuntarily around my cock as she gags on my stiff shaft. The bomb ticks louder. I feel myself throbbing inside her as I throat fuck the bitch. Thrust after thrust. Her body writhing. Her hands pushing against my waist. Her saliva drooling down her chin. As she chokes on my dick one last time, I feel her throat tighten around me. I can't hold it anymore. The bomb goes off. My key enters the front door.

Oh, what could have been - I think to myself - if one did not just live on dreams.

I head to bed, tossing my jacket over the desk chair and removing my shirt and jeans with little fuss, my black, figure hugging boxers bulging beneath me from the thoughts in my head.

There was definitely something more to tonight - I think to myself - as I tussle with the idea of texting her. What would I say? Where would I begin? No sooner do the questions cross my mind does my phone begin to chime in my jacket pocket. I reach inside to see Caroline's name lighting up the screen and I instantly enter the conversation.

"I had a lot of fun tonight, I don't know if it was the drink but you definitely seemed more confident... X" the message reads.

"You certainly didn't seem to mind the extra confidence..." I begin typing instantly, remembering my hands firmly around her waist and the delicate groan I heard part her lips "... Let me know when you're free next and maybe I can take it up a notch X" I press send and wait, standing half naked in the dark, alone with the thought of exactly how I would want to take it up that notch. I'm not left with my thoughts long before my phone chimes again.

"I didn't mind at all, I was very impressed in fact, but that definitely sounds like a promise? X"

"You bet!" I reply aloud to myself as the phone vibrates in my hand again.

"I'll have to check my calendar, but the Christmas party might be the next opportunity X"

Six or seven weeks from now, the idea of waiting so long doesn't bear thinking about.

"Oh, it's a promise. As long as you can handle it? You should really see when you can pen me into your busy schedule before then X" I press send and stand there in my own head, instantly regretting not making concrete plans. Too much? Too soon? My phone buzzes again.

"I think I've proved I can handle you. If I manage to fit you in, you will have to make it worth my time... X"

"Be careful what you wish for, I'll be testing that!" I begin, biting my lip through a lustful grin of anticipation. "And I can guarantee it'll be worth your while... X" mere moments pass in the dark before my screen lights up again with Caroline's name.

"I'm not interested in careful and I'm very good with tests, so you best make sure it's really hard for me... X"

"Fuck me!" I exclaim aloud, frantically tapping away at my screen. "Then I'm here to make those wishes come true, just say the words... X" I bite harder into my lip, barely noticing the skin breaking.

"I can't tell if you're flirting or propositioning me? Though I know which one I would prefer X" she replies, sending a jolt through my chest and my pulsing cock.

"Well, let's say I would totally cross the line in the sand to get to you X" I announce in the moment with zero inhibition. A minute ticks by. Two minutes. Three minutes. Standing half naked with my phone in hand and the metallic taste of blood seeping across the tip of my tongue, before finally it bursts to life.

"I'm waiting on the other side. Cum and get me... Night night X"

I exhale, my teeth relinquishing their grasp on my lip and a drop of blood oozing down my chin. I take a finger and wipe it from my mouth, looking at my hand and then back at my phone.

"Oh, I'm so cumming for you, Caroline," I mutter to myself, spitting into my bloody hand and grabbing my hard dick, before reading through the messages in the dark and reminiscing over the evening's affairs. I cum in a matter of minutes, the evening's frustrations left to soak my hands and thighs. The next time I cum, I won't be the one responsible for the clean up.

The next day at work brings a moment of clarity over a steaming mug of hot coffee, away from the messages and the alcohol, and the events of last night, I find myself realising the gravity of it all. Had I actually propositioned Caroline? Was I really about to start something with "the girl next door"; the woman I've been infatuated with for the past 4 years? I raise the mug to my lips and curse as the work phone rings, a splash of piping hot coffee streaking down my shirt.

I greet the caller with my customary elongated hello, and wait.

"I've always enjoyed the way you answer the phone," Caroline's voice sounds through a delicate laugh "Though after last night I very much expected my hello to be... longer," she chuckles sweetly.

"You completely caught me by surprise actually, I've literally spilled my coffee everywhere," I smile, dabbing at my shirt with a tea towel.

"Aww, was someone a little flustered?" she teases, laughing softly down the phone.

"I'm soaked!" I laugh back.

"Sadly, that only makes one of us," she teases a little more, changing the tone with just a few short words.

"I'm sure I can do something about that,"

"You better hope so," she answers back instantly.

"Oh, how's that?" I query, tossing the towel aside and listening intently.

"Because if you want my address for tomorrow, I did say you'd have to make it worth my while,"

"So you cleared your schedule after all?" I ask a little too excitedly, my chest thumping as I'm flooded with all kinds of thoughts.

"I haven't done anything yet," she answers plainly.

"Oh, so you're saying if I make you wet, you'll let me in?" what could be mistaken for a pause follows, though I pick up Caroline's delicate groan through the receiver.

"I'm saying if you make me wet, you won't need me to let you do anything."

"I'll just be able to take what I want?" I ask, my mind racing.

"If you know what that is?"

I bite my lip and wince, forgetting the moment from last night but already consumed by years of wanting, all at once, and here I am about to express it in the cold light of day.

"I know exactly what I want," I assure her weakly.

"Then tell me, " she insists

"I want you!" I blurt down the phone like a petulant child in a sweets shop, though what I want is the sweetest of all.

"Aww, well aren't you cute," she teases, though I can sense the disappointment in her voice, or was it a patronising tone I heard, that all this sexual tension had only culminated in a sudden and feeble outburst of emotion. I want her. I want her so much. I snap.

"I want you bent over this fucking counter right now!"

"Oh," she breathes through a surprised giggle "I don't think I've ever heard you swear before,"

"Shut the fuck up!" I snarl down the phone assertively, the thoughts in my head finally manifesting themselves to be heard. It feels amazing. I feel alive.

"Excuse me?" she hits me back with a startled, yet amused tone. I can almost hear her raise her eyebrows down the phone, yet my blood is already pumping.

"I said shut the fuck up, slut! I want you over this kitchen counter right now, your cheek pressed against the surface until your face is as red as your naked, beaten arse!" silence fills my ears as I press on with the verbal assault of my truth. "I want to rip through your jeans at the seams and ram my cold, hard dick up your dry fucking snatch, and feel just how wet you get from being taken by force. There'll be no denying how hungry you are for my cock when I feel you helpless to cream all over it!"

The silence is deafening as just the faint crackle of static enters my ear and my pulse thumps violently about my temple, her attention is all mine.

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm in the kitchen, on the work phone," she answers timidly, a side to her that I've never heard before. In the years that I've known her, Caroline has always been confident, bold, and a strong presence that has made me take notice, and now I hear her down the phone; quiet, nervous, obedient; an innocence I've not sensed before. I don't know if it's me that has her attention or she has mine, but I love it.

"Good," I respond "Wrap that phone cord around your neck, then bend over and press your cheek against the counter top, now!"

"Okay," she speaks, barely above a whisper.

"Now, drop those jeans and kick them aside, then spread your short fucking legs and let that pussy breathe!"

"What about my underwear?" she asks, less timidly than before.

"You're going to learn today how much I despise underwear," and I do. The idea of her wearing a dress or a skirt with no underwear has always excited me. The thought of a cool breeze billowing up her dress or through the fabric, and gently caressing her labia, so that she quivers and flutters, fills me with the overwhelming desire to run my hands up her thighs until they lock around her hip bones, and to thrust myself inside her, anytime, anywhere.

"So, do you want me to take them off too?" she asks with bite, already appearing to falter. I won't let her.

"Did I fucking tell you to?!" I snap.

"No," she whispers, her bite all gone.

"Is that how you answer someone who's better than you?"

"No... Sir," I didn't know what I expected to fall from her tongue, but one sound of that word rolling off sends a pulse through my body like no other.

"Then keep them on, I want them dripping with your filthy pussy juices before I'm done with you, and you can spend the rest of the day with that uncomfortable reminder; never wear underwear around me again!"

"Yes, sir."

"Pull that cord tighter!"

"Y... Yegh, sir," she gasps, the tautening of the cord clearly audible down the phone.

"Now, spank that worthless arse and make it hard, I want to hear your hand crack across your cheeks through the phone." at once I'm met with a melodic slap... slap... slap... accompanied by Caroline's laboured, yet feminine puffs and gasps. "That's it," I encourage her, unbuckling my belt and reaching desperately for my throbbing cock, its pink head already rising above my waistband. "Beat your fucking meat while I beat mine!... Faster, I want to jerk my cock to the same rhythm."

Slap. Slap. Slap. I immediately begin to hear above the groans - yet barely - her impassioned breathing muffling the sweet sound of her cheeks rippling from every divine spank across her shapely backside. The way each of her cheeks sit pert and round above her thighs, perfect to cup in the palm of a hand and begging to be struck and squeezed and bitten. I close my eyes and imagine my tongue caressing the red welts and marks left by such an incessant spanking. "Ah that's it, you like hearing just how hard I'm tugging my dick for you?"

"I do," she mutters, an honesty in her voice.

"Now, take two fingers and fuck yourself with them," I command, eyes closed and cock in hand.

"Bugh, my nails argh long," she sputters.

"That's just your cross to bear," I mock "Finger fuck your little slut hole right now, bitch!"

"Yegh, sir... Wow!"

"Mmh, you must be absolutely creaming all over those fingers right now"

"Ugh huh," she whimpers through the sudden physical sensation, I can already picture her thighs trembling, straight-legged, still bent over the kitchen counter.

"That didn't take long at all, did it, slut? Now strum your clit for me, and I want to hear those wet lips sloshing as you do,"

"How?" she whines through one gasp after another.

"By unwrapping that cord from your scrawny fucking neck and holding the phone to your stinking pussy. On second thoughts, you're clearly wet enough, go ahead and fuck yourself with the phone itself, now!"

"Yegh, sir," she answers obediently, yet with a subtle hint of hesitation that I love, doing something she doesn't want to do, just because I'm telling her. In no time at all I hear her shuffling and repositioning down the phone, before the sound that greets me becomes completely inaudible, interspersed with heavy groans and whines. She's fucking herself with the phone - I think to myself - she's actually forcing it inside herself while I listen on the other end. These thoughts and sounds have me fixed in a trance, until I make out her cries above the noise.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screams, prompting a cry of my own.

"No you're not!" I yell, pleased to hear the line cease in it's chaos and her whines become audible once again as she holds the receiver to her ear. "Get yourself together and go back to work. You can spend the rest of the day with your pussy stewing in your soaking wet underwear, and very much thinking about me,"

"Mmh... Mmh..." Is all the response she manages as she pants heavily and rides the receding wave of stimulation.

"Talk to you soon, Slut," I speak finally, before placing the phone down with a click and exhaling as if I'd been holding my breath the entire call.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" I repeat aloud in utter disbelief as I relive every second of the phone call in my head, over and over. It really happened. I really just did that. I spoke to her like that. I made her do those things.

The dampness of my work shirt against my skin sends a shiver over my body that breaks me from my trance and I re-button my jeans and make myself work appropriate once more. It isn't long before my mobile vibrates in my pocket and I see Caroline's name light up my screen.

"You really do know what you want X," it reads, before my phone chimes again and the message on my screen is replaced by another: her address.

My hyperventilating subsides behind a wide toothed grin across my face. All of those years of wanting worn so vividly upon my smile. This truly is the start of something wonderful - I think to myself - something wonderful indeed.