All Comments on 'Sweet Cherie Ch. 02'

by bluefox07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Got a good laugh at the end. Would love to see what happens to them next. Do they continue in their relationship and fall in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved both of the chapters and would REALLY like to see a continuation of this series. It shows a lot of promise. Even if you don't continue this is still a great story just as it stand but would be much more satisfying to see it continue. Great work!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Good Tale

I was happy to see someone finally avoid the anal compulsion that so many writers on this site seem to have. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. If you cared to do more chapters, you could probably turn this into a fine taboo cousin love story, like "My Cousin, My Lover" by Jessy19. In any case, thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 16 years ago
Humor is good

I can visualize this as a movie short or a series of scenes in a movie. Very well written, the humor is great, not too often seen in this genre, perhaps that's why I found it so enjoyable. I can seen Zooey Deschanel as Cherie, your character reminds me of her role in "Big Trouble"

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Great Job

You did a great job on this story. As the other members said I enjoyed the humor in the story. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

I've been on this site for many years and this is now one of my favorite stories! Thank you for a very sexy story and a good laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

awesome story! any more chapters comming along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another waste of time

piss poor writing and poor plot don't give up your day or night job because you will never be a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Comment to another waste of time

Whoever "another waste of time" is obviously doesnt know what he is talking about. I enjoyed it very much and with a little practice i think you could be a fine writer. Keep it up and dont stop writing.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
RE: "another waste of time"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're fucking joking, right? Fucking fag. Fucking hate softcocks like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why is it that the site

only has a few HONEST commentors? this was trash and in no way deserves a rave review. writers will never improve if kiss asses keep falsely boosting their BIG EGOS.

this was a first draft ONLY and never should have been posted with out being edited by a GOOD EDITOR not the hacks you suposedly used. don't waste your time or ours by posting any more trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great!

enjoyable romp needs to be continued! don't listen to the last few numbnutz who think they're literary critics...

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Lovely story

Are you intending to write some more chapters of this? I would certainly love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous