All Comments on 'Sweet Cherry'

by toughfire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eve bit the forbidden apple. I wonder where her adventure will take her?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please do a part 2! So hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Part 2 please.

rumDMCrumDMC7 months ago

The "dirty talk" in this between the girlfriend and bully is spot on... "Reshape me", "it's yours daddy", etc, very very hot. I wish some pornstars just memorized the lines of dialogue in your story and used that..

Would love to see a part 2 picking up exactly where part 1 ends, but from the boyfriends p.o.v.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this has the potential to go long. Another part or two of the girl and her boyfriend, trying (unsuccessfully) to rekindle their relationship to what it was before. She feels guilty and doesn't want him to break up with her. Maybe she offers herself to Sam too so it's even. Maybe she says she still doesn't want to "ruin it" with him, but offers to do things like blowjobs, etc. But it's not the same. Sam loves it. But she can't quite get into it. She lets Sam go down on her. She enjoys that. Over time, they reconnect, but there's just something subtly different in how she treats him. She seems to respect him a little less and is a little more demanding. She comes to like Sam going down on her, but decides she doesn't like blowjobs. She still gives him handjobs.

One time when giving him a handjob, she let's slip a comment about Brad. Either it makes Sam instantly cum or maybe she stops her hand, realizing what she said, but while it seems to have hurt Sam, he gets SUPER hard - even while she has stopped jacking him. They don't mention anything afterwards. Later, she experiments another time or two with dropping something about Brad and Sam reacts the same way each time.

Again time passes and she keeps pushing the Brad stuff when they're being intimate. Saying things when she rides Sam's face and sees him get hard. It becomes part of their play. Meanwhile, maybe Brad drops comments at work, loving the effect it has on Sam. Maybe Brad took Lana's number and sends her msgs occasionally.

Does he encourage her to play with tease and denial? Does he convince her to put Sam in chastity? Do they discover that another way? Maybe once when Lana is giving Sam a handjob, she suggests letting Brad have his way with her again. Maybe teasing Sam until he agrees... Does Brad put some preconditions on it?

Lots of potential to go down the rabbit hole with this one. Hoping to see some of it.

studman37studman375 months ago

It was hot she likes daddy's big cock, should let daddy big cock knock her up,if I was a women I'd choose, daddy's big cock, tell the boyfriend to take a hike, say ING I want daddy's big cock, not yours, daddy big cock feels so much better,I'm letting daddy big cock fuck me 3 times a day, if you don't like it, get lost, his big cock feels so much better,good story, need part 2.

blizzard45blizzard4522 days ago

HOT..... is there more 2 cum??

there's so much potential 2 write the next episode.. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoughfire@toughfire
I enjoy reading and writing stories about dominant men and rough sex. My stories are a form of hardcore fantasy and they are made for people who enjoy this type of entertainment. I don't support the actions of my characters in real life. English is not my native language and I...