All Comments on 'Sweet Confessions'

by ChaseQ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 19 years ago
Very Nicely Done

I felt like I lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb...An Instant Classic!!

Married females who are best friends having their first bisexual experience with each other...it doesn't get much better than this!! Wonderful pacing...letting them slowly get used to the idea of what they are about to do...then having them explore each other's bodies through touching and kissing before going "all the way"...a very natural, step-by-step approach that adds so much realism to the story (as another reader said, "It felt like I was there"). What a great compliment to a fiction writer! Keep up the good work...how about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good but...

I Love stories of two married women doing it for the first time. However during the whole story there was no conversation between them, no moaning or encourgement. A little dirty talk is hot between the two and that's all this story was missing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the husbands

You might want to think what would the husbands thinkif they found out about the love birds do you think that they will stand still and let them tryit out further into the gay life then find out they want to od it all the time with out the husbands?NO.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

daveylock8daveylock86 months ago

Loved it. Sorry it took me so long to find this very sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous