All Comments on 'Sweet Day'

by DesmondAndromeda

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Possibly the most intelligent story I've read at Lit. Despair and love, taboo and re-discovery of a missing life force -- erotic in a literary way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

You switched tenses in the middle of the story. Annoying. I was going to give you a five........

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Beautiful

This story has everything needed to be erotic and loving all in one. Your ability to capture the true meaning of lust, and love together is wonderful. There isn't a damn thing wrong with this story.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Great story

You did a great job on the story. Keep them coming. Thanks

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Simply perfect!

It has been quite a while since I've read a story so utterly wonderful. The clear understanding of the deepest feelings in the heart, of the realization that ones life has been bereft of the true joy of intimacy that fills the soul and makes life worth living is amazing. Then, the beauty and fulfillment realized when one takes a different path is something that many writers lack the depth and understanding to convey. I wish I could give this story 10 stars, at least.

Thank you for this gem.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 11 years ago
Wow

This is one of the most sensual and yet erotic stories I have had the pleasure of reading on Lit, or for that matter on the other couple of sites I happen to visit. A very civilized story of the sharing of love between these two. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderfully done!!

love the writing.

love the build.

Thank you!

SiennasPuppetSiennasPuppetalmost 11 years ago
*wow*

This was simply one of the best stories I've ever read on Lit. The timing was awesome, the self-questioning perfect, rationalizing her actions. awesome awesome awesome. It makes the other 5-stars I've given out over the years pale in comparison.

*thank you*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm overwhelmed

Simply a beautiful piece. Poetic.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Just

charming. Thank you. So beautiful.

longshot1946longshot1946almost 11 years ago
Excellent

Tears of joy! Love is what really counts and is so often misunderstood. A gift that can't be bought or sold! Thanks for this GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved, loved, loved this story!! I hope you make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Beautifully crafted and conceived. So real it almost transcends the erotic. Made me reflective and vaguely maudlin but I will remember it for a long time. One of the best stories I have ever read.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
One of the best stories

I've read quite a few stories here, and this, I must, say is one of the best. Thank you.

YoungSeanThortonYoungSeanThortonover 10 years ago
thank you

for reminding all the importance of intimacy

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Beautiful story!

I'm sorry I just don't see the incest just love for each other! I know it ended at an appropriate place but I would like to know more about them and heir future.

Was this the only sweet day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Another excellent story from maybe the best author on this site. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I loved it! sweet and tender . . .magic . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a mature wolman can teach and show a young man so very much in the art of love making

he needs the skills of her sex to become a good or excellent lover. She will take him as often as he can get hard. And if she is a good lover he will harden often and pump his cum into her until he has no more. You really should continue this story when he comes home and he shows her how much he has learned . Please write another chapter. Tell us how his cock feels entering her and moving along the walls of her tunnel1! ell us how it feels to her as it moves inside her womb and how the pleasure builds and builds until she reaches heaven!!

Reiner43Reiner43almost 9 years ago
Great story !

He took a huge chance in asking her, but he must have known she had a need for him. Very compelling and excitingly erotic.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Almost five stars, but

I don't condone infidelity, unless the partners are in an open relationship or loveless marriage. Her husbands seems to be a fine companion save for their dull sex life. So even with Eve and Christian's coupling being incredibly emotional and meaningful, the infidelity aspect of it rubs me the wrong way.

4.4/5 (for the infidelity)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Refreshing

Your stories are a very refreshing to read. Your stories give me hope that somewhere in the moralistic western world there are people that can live life, put pen to paper and describe that beautiful moment.

Please write more.

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

The story is well written. I like the conflict, then the exceptance, and resolution. I would like to read more on this couple. What happens when he returns from deployment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story and well told. Thank you.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely

...perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious.

Thank You.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Tender story of love. So touching how Eve changes her thoughts on having her nephew.

Pesario816Pesario816over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Such a sweet story. I love your stories. Reminders of intimacy in middle age. Great literature with just the right amount of eroticism.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Very good !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

I liked the part near the end, when she gives in. Then the sex cums in hot and heavy,

it's an ok read. I think ,you will like it, I did. THANKS

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Wonderfully done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story...I had two aunts I would have wanted the same from...but alas, no.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Great story about love, and what seems unconditional love. To the person who read this and couldn't give it 5 stars because of the infidelity - you dock points for that but not for the incest? Lol. ok. Societal norms tend to get past the infidelity part but still do not look kindly on incest. That's what makes these kinds of stories 'taboo' and fantasy. I thought the story was well written, though I wish it was maybe a tad longer or even perhaps what happened after he came back from deployment, as it seemed he loved her for far longer than she realized. Otherwise, well done. Im always a sucker for some emotion rather than just spank-bait.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It was almost like reading poetry. Loved the story and I can understand the love he had for his Aunt. It wasn't so much about the sex as it was about them coming together and sharing their love for one another.

DirtMerchant23DirtMerchant235 months ago

A beautiful story, one of the best I've ever read. True erotica, at its best. Thank you!

flaneur_flaneur_3 months ago

This was beautiful, elegant, and heartwarming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous