Sweet Dream

Story Info
Sues desires gets the best of her.
750 words
4.3
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
213 Followers

Sue had a wonderful time at the family gathering, as usual. This time was a bit different, see Crystal had gotten married two years ago, and at one point after all the games, all the cooking, and fun; the ladies were talking. All attention had been on Crystal and her still new Beau. How he comes from a decent family, and turned her life around.

Then that jealous Diane just had to wonder if he measured up in the bedroom. One would wonder if she spared any details, or had a modicum of modesty. Most likely, she was excited. So were the girls, despite being mad their men- or lack thereof, hadn't done anything romantic in years. Sue was hot and the first one asking to borrow him. Sue was wet and decided she was getting from from her 'ol man, Joe.

They all said their goodbyes, there was a long ride back home, tired from the day, a power nap should give her the energy to give it to him good. As they climbed in the truck, she thought of the stories Crystal told her, what could be in her novels she loves to read. Dozing off to the road vibrations of the old Samson quarter ton pickup.

Joe opens her door for her, leading her to the house, hands held, she's told not to say a word, just to relax and watch her favorite shows. Moments later, he appears, telling her he has prepared a bath for her, holding his hand out for her. Once close enough, she notices he himself has showered and with the good soap. Approaching the threshold, there are candles in the bedroom and bathroom, a pink bath bomb has went off in the tub. She can't but grin ear to ear when he guides her down in the tub with a soft grip on her butt. Handing her the current book she's reading instructing her to read a chapter or two and he'll be back. This is the man she married, she thought.

Sue enjoyed it, he came in with it and a bottle of Shear Twilight. Joe took a knee, soaking the rag with a good size portion of it. Slowly he soaped her, no words, watching his calloused hands work her breast so gently. The smell was heavenly, hands gliding across her skin, tingling her nipples with each pass. Moving to her back, the sensation was almost as much, she decided to stand and see how far he'd go. Traveling down her back, one butt cheek, then the other, hardly resisting the desire to squeeze. Fingers run through the bottom crease, to between her thighs. Not the cold air, but her lips being brushed against, sent shivers. Both thighs soon covered in suds, Joe wrings the rag clean, wiping the suds down from her shoulders to her chest, carefully getting under them. Her back and stomach cleared, wring and her pussy and legs are clear.

Sue starts drying off, slowly making her way to the bedroom, when Joe turn on the small stereo, not Johnny Cash, but one of her old R&B CDs she loves and he hated plays. She starts to ask what he had done, with a shush, closing in, plants a kiss on her. Dropping the towel when his tongue entered, arms holding him. Boxers drop with his free hand, lowering her with the other. Starting at her toes, kissing and sucking between rubbing them, she blows a sigh of relief. Joe zig-zags kisses up her legs with a nibble here and there on her thighs, Sue looks up to see if it's really him. She's getting hot with every kiss, every nibble, feeling like she's going to cum, the closer his breath gets to her slit. Sucking air in, once his tongue parts her lips. Lapping at her like a cat with milk, placing her legs on his shoulders, from her hole to her clit he licks, getting her hotter and hotter. Just as she's on the brink, he pulls away, guiding himself inside her, smiling at how slick she is. Her eyes lock to his, slow hard thrust bring her back to the edge, his mouth on her nipple, sucking hard, pushes her over the edge. Sue cries his name, arms and legs trapping down. Her pussy clenches, nearly pushing him out. More she begs. More.

She awakens from his thunder belch.

"Bobby-Sue, we home, wake up now."

She sighs, "I'm coming, Billy-Joe, I'm a coming."

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
213 Followers