Sweet Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

Suddenly she was kissed again on the lips and then again and again. Finally, the mouth locked over hers and she felt the same enthusiastic kisses as before. This time she responded though. Carla felt a hand slide into her knickers and her head was forced right back onto the bed.

Slowly the fingers stroked her pussy, up and down at first and then making a slow circular motion. Carla began to moan in real ecstasy now, no one had ever touched her this way and her whole body was coming alive.

The mouth released hers.

"Please leave me alone," she tried to beg, but Carla knew she was sounding unconvincing. "Please. Please let me go." Oh god whatever this is knows I like it she thought.

She watched helplessly as her knickers were removed and then discarded. Her bottom was lifted in the air a little and a what felt like a finger was slipped inside her. She was briefly finger fucked, before once more the finger began to move up and down her slit then the finger fucking resumed. Her whole body tensed and arched a little, lifting off the bed, as the finger began to fuck her quite fast. Her lips once more began to receive passionate kisses.

The kisses began to move down to her neck and then suddenly Carla seemed to have a huge weight bearing down on her and she was unable to move. She was completely unable to resist. Carla waited hoping she was about to be screwed. A force suddenly flipped Carla over onto her front, ripping off her necklace as she turned. Suddenly everything stopped, just as abruptly as it had started and she was left lying there.

At first Carla waited, keeping very still, hoping that was the end. Or did she really want more? Confused she began to scream for help, but of course there was no answer. Finally feeling empty and distressed she began to cry.

Carla decided to phone Mike, but she just got his voicemail. Anyway what could she say to him? She dialled the police, and then hung up again, before it had even rung. The sense of not knowing what to do overwhelmed her. No one was about to believe such a crazy story.

She picked up the cup of cold tea and went downstairs. Filling the bowl with hot water she washed her cup, dried it and put it away. Carla emptied the kettle and wiped the surface down where there was a tea stain. She knew she was desperately trying to be busy, that stopped her thinking about what had happened.

She wandered around the house for a while, even at one point unpacking another box. Suddenly she just felt overwhelmingly tired and found herself going up stairs. The clock said it was eleven o'clock. How could it have got so late and where was Mike?

Part five

Carla awoke to find Mike standing over her, a steaming cup of tea in his hand. She heard him tease her about being a sleepy head as her mind struggled to come back to terms with the fact it was morning.

It had been another strange night full of weird dreams. Once again the thought wandered through her head as to whether it could all be her imagination. All she knew is every time she came back to reality, she seemed to have been sleeping. Mike put the tea down beside her and announced he was going to work. Just as he was leaving the bedroom he told her to get up and that she was due to start work with Edmon in an hour.

The row that followed was brief and resulted in Mike leaving for work without saying goodbye. The message that Edmon wanted her to start today it seemed had been left on the phone downstairs. Mike claimed he had checked the time on the answerphone and it had been around six in the afternoon when Edmon had called. When Mike had got home he just assumed she had listened to it. After all he had found her in bed asleep and had imagined she had got an early night.

Finding herself trapped into doing something she did not want to and indeed had hoped to get out of made Carla react totally unreasonably. As Mike reached the car, Carla had rushed downstairs thrown open the front door.

"I hate you, you bastard," she yelled. Mike simply paused, sighed, got in the car and drove away. A few moments later Carla was sitting on the sofa crying and telling herself to pull herself together. Around her feet lay the remains of the answering phone. She had slammed the door on Mike and had gone to check it. Her temper snapped when she found the message already deleted. Carla had then screamed and thrown the little black box across the room, watching it smash against the wall. The device had a call back facility and she had thought of ringing and telling Edmon she could not work for him. She secretly had hoped she might get away with leaving a message, but the deletion had robbed her of that chance.

Unable to think of any other plan Carla showered and got herself dressed and headed off to the shop to see what Edmon had in mind for her. To be fair the day turned out to be a useful distraction for her. The shop was incredibly busy with lots of people coming in, booking treatments and buying the items they had for sale. Several men came in to see Edmon, and left without Carla knowing why they were there.

It seemed to Carla that most of the customers were from out of town, but she could not be sure. Happily, the clock moved around fast, and soon it was time to go for lunch and then it seemed even faster it was closing time. Carla had to admit the day had been fun, and Edmon had been a pleasure to work with. He had shown her what to do and then left her to it. She liked that. Although he had stayed in the background in case she needed him. When customers asked for details on what this crystal did or this metal he had jumped in. It would take Carla time to learn those things, but when he was not needed he stayed out of the way. Only once or twice she did find him staring at her, but she could look away, and when she braved looking back, he was no longer watching her.

At five sharp Edmon turned the little notice in the window to closed and locked the door. Slowly he turned to face her.

"You are not wearing your chain," he suddenly said. When she shook her head, he continued. "Do you have it with you?" Carla shook her head again.

"It broke," she said. "I am so sorry." But he seemed to be one step ahead of her, for he was already handing her another one. This one was a different design, identical to the ones she had seen the other women wearing. "Put it on." He said. "Working here and wearing our jewellery go hand in hand."

The first day turned into a second and then a third and before she knew it was the weekend. The dreams had stopped and life seemed to have calmed down to something close to normal. The weekend turned out to be quite dull, Mike had to work. Lots to catch up on and Carla amused herself with more jobs around the house. As she fell asleep on Sunday, she realised, she was looking forward to going to work the next day. Especially as she never seemed to see her husband.

It was around three when she awoke, sitting up with a start and finding that Mike was not in bed with her. He had said he would be home around midnight but he was nowhere to be seen. The one odd thing was that the light in the room was on which indicated he must be at home, but then why would he turn it on and risk disturbing her?

She called out loudly his name twice, but there was no answer. As the bedroom door was wide open there was no doubt he would hear her. Carla went to get out of bed, stopping when she heard movement and someone climbing the stairs. Phew he must he home she thought. At that moment, the duvet slid silently off the bed. Carla gasped in shock, not so much at losing the duvet, but more at the fact she was wearing a black bra with matching knickers. The bra had a clasp on the front and the knickers little bows at each side to hold them up. Around her neck was the crystal from Edmon.

Carla was trying to think where the underwear had come from, when Edmon not Mike walked into the room. She went to scream, but he raised a hand and those eyes of his stared into hers. He smiled. It was all so wrong. He was naked and clearly aroused. His large cock standing proudly to attention, as smiling, he walked around the bed towards her. He casually moved a pillow under her head to make her more comfortable. Carla's hands moved back so they were above her head and she took a firm grasp of the pillow. She had not moved her arms herself. They just seemed to move themselves.

Edmon climbed onto the bed beside her and she could only watch as he lightly placed a finger on her stomach and then slowly ran it upwards to her breasts. His fingers ran lightly over her soft skin. Her body convulsed slightly as her breathing began to be very fast and shallow, as his fingers continued caressing her body. Over her bra they went and right up to her lips. His fingers traced around her mouth before returning to her neck. She tried her hardest to tell him to stop, but no words would come. His fingers traced back downwards to her breasts and then using both hands he undid the clasp of her bra and slowly slid it off her tits. She watched as Edmon removed her bra completely. He lowered his head and kissed her, his tongue briefly pressing between her lips.

He sat back up and once again used his fingers to trace around her lips.

"Please don't," she finally managed to say, but Edmon ignored her. He began to undo the bows on either side of her knickers. He pulled her knickers from under her and began to kiss the very top of her chest. His left hand moved between her legs. He began to gently stroke her pussy. Slowly his mouth moved down her body spending some time carefully exploring it. Edmon would occasionally pause and focus on one area, or retrace his steps for a few moments moving his head back up her body, but eventually his mouth went down between her legs. He paused and those big dark blue eyes focussed on hers.

"Please don't," she said. "This feels so real. God please let this be a dream."

Edmon at this lowered his head and began to lick in long slow strokes across her slit. Carla gasped and found her right arm had moved to her side and was now grabbing at the bed sheet. Edmon took a firm grip of her hips as he kissed and sucked at her pussy. Carla breathing began get faster, as Edmon's oral loving began to make her forget all about her fears. Her left leg slowly lifted, bent and then rested on his back. She felt sure she could move now and she could push him off, if she wanted to, but she no longer did. Edmon lifted himself, moving into a more comfortable position. Briefly his eyes met hers. Shit he knows I like it she thought. He smiled as though in confirmation and then resumed licking between her legs. Carla's hand reached down and rested it on the top of his head.

Edmon paused and looked up again at her.

"Don't stop," said Carla and so Edmon immediately resumed, pushing his tongue a little harder into her pussy as he licked, one hand reaching up to cup her breasts as he did. Carla arched her body, her left hand reaching above her head to support herself. Her own hands began to play with her tits as she became wetter and wetter. Slowly her orgasm built inside her, as she reached the moment of climax she bent her right leg, Edmon holding it by the ankle as his tongue forced its way deeper into her. Carla came, a wonderful explosion of sensation and flashing lights. Her body twitching slightly as her orgasm washed over her. Over and over she began to mutter, fuck me, please fuck me.

"What? Right now?" Said a shocked voice. "Carla I'd love to but we both have to leave for work." Carla sat bolt upright and then collapsed back down onto the pillow panting hard. She watched as Mike wandered around the bedroom getting ready. It had of course been Mike who had spoken, not Edmon. For Edmon's not here, you silly girl, she thought. You must have been dreaming again. It was once again morning, and bright sunshine was coming in through the window. She felt the afterglow of an orgasm all over her body. Mike bent down and then stood up again, he tossed onto the bed two items of black underwear. Please will you not leave your knickers on the floor," he said. "Especially things I have bought you. See you later." He kissed her on the cheek and left.

The two pieces of underwear from her dream lay on the bed beside her. Mike had bought them for her? She had no memory of him ever buying her underwear. It was then she realised she was both naked and the chain from Edmon was around her neck. She knew she had put that on the dressing table last night.

Part six

Monday back at work was quite simply a disaster. Carla seemed to have forgotten everything she had learnt the week before. She gave one customer the wrong chain, broke the till and found it hard to make sense to anyone who asked a question. So shortly after lunch Edmon invented an errand for her to run. Carla knew he was just trying to get her out of his shop for a while. None the less she was sent to get light bulbs. It was after six when she got back to Edmon with his purchases. She handed them over and they stared hard into each other's eyes for a while. Those eyes of his seemed to give her permission to speak.

Carla hesitated and then said very quietly, "I am sorry about today. I will be better tomorrow. It's just, it's just. I'm not sleeping. I keep having these bad dreams."

"Bad dreams?" said Edmon. "Why didn't you say? Curing insomnia is a speciality of mine." But Carla was already sobbing uncontrollably. Before she knew where she was he had led her into the back of the shop, an arm around her shoulder. He made her a cup of some sweet tasting liquid; that he said would help relax her. Next he texted Mike to say she would be late home. Carla's heart sank even more when Edmon told her Mike had replied to say he would not be home at all tonight. Next she found herself bundled into Edmon's car and taken home to his house for dinner.

The dinner was lovely, excellent food, great wine and the conversation was kept light hearted and friendly. It had been a surprise to find a man in his early forties was staying at the house. He had seemed to jump when Carla walked in. He was called Peter. Peter proved to be good company, even if he also seemed to be staring at her a little too much. Carla once more found herself relaxing and forgetting her troubles.

It was only when Edmon was driving her home that he raised the topic of what was wrong with her. On the short journey home, she kept denying there was anything wrong, but the debate continued right up to her front door. It took all her strength to stop him from coming in, repeatedly telling him she was all right and she would see him tomorrow.

By the time she had firmly closed the door on Edmon, she was losing control again and she collapsed onto the sofa in a flurry of tears. After crying uncontrollably for a while she realised there was a hand placed softly on her head and so she looked up. Standing over her was Edmon, a concerned look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" She wailed.

"I came back to offer you a lift into work in the morning," he said quietly. When she looked confused, he added. "Your car is still at the shop." She wanted to ask how he got in, she was sure she had shut the front door, but he had already picked her up and was holding her tightly. It felt good to be in Edmon's arms. He quietly told her it was ok and to cry. Unable to resist she gave in and sobbed for several minutes before he gently held her head away from his and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I think you had better tell me all about it," he said and she did. Right from the beginning, all about moving in day, the first night and all her strange dreams. At one point, he asked about sex with Mike, and she answered honestly that it was disappointing. It wasn't clear to her why he asked that, but she answered anyway. When she got to last night she hesitated, and had to be persuaded into continuing.

"My dream last night was different," she said. "There was someone with me." At this point she sighed heavily before continuing. "It was you Edmon, who came into my bedroom and made love to me." At this point she blushed bright red. Edmon did not react, he just continued listening. Finally, the story was complete and she stopped.

"What do you think?" Carla eventually said. "Am I going mad?" There was a long pause as Edmon seemed to gather his thoughts. Finally, he spoke.

"Firstly, you are not going mad. You are not!" He repeated. "Dreams are well Dreams. They cannot harm you and no one can hold them against you. They are out of our control, right?" He said. "What ever happens in them, no one gets hurt. No one needs to feel guilty." Once more he paused to stare at her.

"I guess," she said.

Edmon laughed. "I think many people would give their right arm for a dream like that. If I were you I'd enjoy them while they last. I know you don't believe, but this necklace will help make the dreams good. Fortunately, the second crystal I gave you should help with exactly that." She looked like she was about to cry again. "These things really do work. Just wear it all the time." He fingered the chain again as he spoke, once more she felt a tingle of excitement at his touch.

"Before I ask the next question remember it was not really me last night. Was the dream with me good?" He said. She once more blushed heavily before slowly nodding. "Was it better than with Mike?" She nodded again. "There you go you see," he said. "Our dreams compensate for real life. Your first dreams were bad and now they are nice. His hand stroked her cheek. "You are a very sexy, beautiful woman," he said. "You deserve to be happy. Embrace these dreams. Have fun. It's your minds way of surviving through all the changes and turmoil in your life."

Carla forced another slight nod.

"Tell me what else is worrying you," he said. Initially she had wanted to say nothing. Then she wanted to ask how he knew there was more. When she spoke she simply answered his questions. Carla spoke with difficulty about the odd things that had happened, the ripped clothes, the underwear she did not recognise, the things that felt unexplainable by these events being dreams.

"I promise you, they are all dreams and there is a rational explanation to it all." He said. "Trust me." And for the third time she nodded.

"Do you really think so?" She said.

"Yes I really think so," Edmon repeated. "I've seen this sort of thing many times before. Now I'd better leave you to get some rest." After Edmon left she gave Mike a quick call and told him she loved him and she listened to him telling her about his day. Just as he was going to hang up she mentioned the black underwear and admitted that she did not remember where it came from.

"That's right," he said. "I never did give it to you. Well it was when we had a bit of a row about your new dress. I never braved giving you the underwear I had bought as well. Sorry I just stuffed it into your underwear drawer before you noticed and then well forgot about it. He was mighty relieved when she laughed but she was delighted, one less unexplained incident. Edmon was right the others must have rational explanations too, she just did not know what they were.

That night, after her shower, she was very careful to put back on her crystal necklace. If she was going to have dreams, then let them be good ones, she thought. She searched carefully through her underwear drawer selecting a flattering bra and thong set. If it's going to happen then let me be wearing something I like. She was unsure if she was excited or scared, but sleep did not come easily that night. Eventually she got back up. Put on her dressing gown and stomped moodily off to the bathroom.

When she returned, she froze. Sitting in a chair in the bedroom was Edmon's friend Peter. He looked up and smiled at her, raising his hand when she went to scream. Once more she was struck dumb.

braindump
braindump
301 Followers