Sweet Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I had crossed a line. There was no way I could pretend I was sleeping. I expected Diana to put a stop to this insanity, but she didn't. I curled a finger up her cunt and felt the searing heat of her pussy envelop it. I added a second finger and began pumping them in and out. I thought I detected a faint moan coming from my sister's throat.

I had gone this far and Diana still hadn't acknowledged what I was doing or attempted to stop me. If she was still sleeping, it was a hell of a dream. I had read somewhere that people could have sex and remain asleep. I never believed it, but maybe I was wrong. Not that it mattered. I wasn't going to stop until she stopped me.

I used my free hand to pull the crotch of her yoga shorts to the side. The head of my naked cock brushed across my fingers. I pulled them from her pussy and pressed the swollen knob into her folds, fucking my cock back and forth across her pussy and clit. Diana was still moving with me. Her moans and gasps were getting louder.

I was delirious with pleasure. Diana tilted her ass back towards me changing the angle of my thrusts. Suddenly, the knob pushed into her opening. I stopped moving, afraid I had gone too far. I expected her to pull away. Instead, she began moving against me. I didn't know if technically we were fucking or not. Only the knob of my cock was going in and out of her pussy.

I wasn't going to push deeper and take her precious virginity, but if she wanted to fuck me I wasn't going to stop her. So I lay there and let Diana fuck the tip of my cock in and out of her hot, wet, tight pussy. The faster she went, the deeper I seemed to go, but never more than an inch penetrated her. Then it happened so fast I barely had time to react.

Cum surged up the length of my cock. I pulled out and barely cleared her folds when the first blast sprayed all over her pussy and clit. My cock slipped up between her cheeks. I continued to pump spurt after spurt up her crack, filling her yoga shorts full of cum. I felt Diana's fingers brush against me and realized she was rubbing her clit.

I pulled out from her yoga shorts and rolled onto my back breathing hard. Diana turned onto her stomach and buried her face in the pillow. I could hear her muffled squeals and the bed shake when her orgasm peaked. I lay still, wondering what she was going to do next. I was relieved when she rolled onto her side facing away and went to sleep. A few minutes later I was out cold.

Sometime in the middle of the night I had this vivid dream that Diana was sucking my cock. Her lips were wrapped tightly around me and her tongue was swirling across my hard flesh. I put my hands on her head and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. When I opened my eyes the room was dark, but the dream was still vividly real. That's when it dawned on me. It wasn't a dream. Diana really was sucking my cock.

I don't know how long she had been there, but once I was awake it didn't take much before I could feel a huge load churning in my balls. I don't know how many cocks Diana had sucked, but there was no question that she knew what she was doing. Her lips flew up and down my shaft as she massaged my balls with her fingers. Her tongue hit every sensitive nerve ending in my cock.

When she took me into her throat I was seeing stars. She held it deep and even pushed her tongue through her lips to lick my balls. Then she moved back to my knob and fluttered her tongue across the sensitive underside. I lost it. She plunged her lips down my shaft just as I exploded, filling her mouth with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

Diana kept her lips wrapped tightly around me. I could feel her arm moving and realized she was fingering her pussy. She stiffened and began to jerk wildly, but never let my cock fall from her mouth. Her shrieks of pleasure came out as muffled moans. When she was finished, Diana pulled her lips off me, rolled over onto her side, and went back to sleep as if nothing had happened.

The next morning Dad got us up early. After packing the car, we went into the small dining area for the cheesy breakfast of waffles, cereal, and hard boiled eggs. Diana acted like nothing had happened between us. In the car she barely spoke to me, concentrating mainly on a book she was reading. Finally, at a rest stop, I had to ask her the question.

"Aren't you concerned about what happened last night? You haven't said anything all day."

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened last night."

"Don't pretend like you don't know, Diana. You must have been awake."

"Quit talking in circles," Diana replied indignantly. "Whatever happened, I was not awake. What did I miss?"

I stared at her. Diana was either a good liar, or she really didn't remember. I could almost believe that she had been asleep when I slipped the head of my cock into her pussy, but there was no way she was sleeping during the blowjob. Was it possible she was sleepwalking or had erased it from her memory? I didn't think so, but I decided to drop my inquiry.

"Okay, you win. I was just kidding to see how you would react. You didn't miss anything."

She punched me in the arm, laughed, and headed to the ladies room. I watched her ass sway against the cutoffs she was wearing and felt my cock flicker. I was still having a hard time believing my penis had actually slid between those cheeks and slipped into her pussy. Or had it? Maybe I was the one who was dreaming.

*********************************

We finally arrived at the beach house. My grandparents had rented the house next door to theirs to handle the ever increasing size of the family. Diana and I were put in the rental house with my parents and Aunt Jill's family. We were given our own rooms with a shared bathroom on the other side of the house. Aunt Jill's kids were younger and slept in a room adjoining hers, while my parents got the master bedroom downstairs.

The next day we headed to the beach after breakfast. Diana wore a red bikini that was cut high on her cheeks and low on her tits. Dad asked her if it was appropriate for a public beach. Diana said it was stylish, and Mom supported her. That was the end of the discussion. I'm not sure Mom realized how snugly the bottoms molded to the swell of Diana's pussy. I certainly didn't miss it, and I doubt if Dad did either.

Diana quickly caught the attention of every male on the beach. The older ones just stared. A group of college students invited her to play volleyball. True to form, Diana flirted shamelessly with the boys that hovered over her. I watched from a distance. After working up a sweat, they went down to the ocean for a swim. Diana finally returned to where we were sunning ourselves.

Now that her bikini was wet, the bottoms left little to the imagination. Every contour of her pussy was visible against the red fabric covering it. Not only had the suit wedged into the indentation of her gash, but I could see the tiny nub of her clit poking through, likely swollen from the excitement of flirting with the college boys. Even her nipples were making tiny dents in the wet top.

"Did you have fun, dear?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, they were really nice. They invited me to a party tonight. Can I go?"

"I don't know, Diana. You just graduated from high school. There will probably be a lot of drinking with people you don't know. I'm not sure it's such a good idea."

"Oh, come on, Mom. I'm not going to do anything stupid. I just want to have a little fun. Besides, when I go to college in the fall there will be lots of parties like this. Wouldn't it be better if I had at least some experience."

"Okay," Mom finally conceded, "But only if you take your brother with you. You don't mind, do you Nick?"

"Not at all. It could be fun."

Diana wore a pair of tight cutoffs that wedged into the crack of her ass and were cut just high enough to provide a glimpse of cheek. A black satin top showed her midriff and molded to her shapely breasts. She had on bright red lipstick and a touch of blue eye shadow that made her look sexy in a stylish kind of way. I knew she was going to turn eyes, and so did she.

Diana enjoyed playing the field, but I never realized how much of a cock-tease she could be. She knew just how to giggle and laugh at the right moments, and was very touchy-feely with the boys hovering over her. She did shots with them during a drinking contest. In a game of truth or dare, she tongue kissed several boys and even one girl, lost her bra, and gave a lap dance that left her partner with bulging eyes and possibly a mess in his pants.

I watched her chug a beer, spilling half of it down her braless top. Diana was clearly feeling no pain. She climbed on the dining room table and began dancing a slow bump and grind to hoots and hollers. She ran her hands across her breasts and shook her ass in the faces of the boys standing around her, letting a few of them kiss it through her shorts. If someone tried to get too intimate, she pulled away and shook a finger at him, smiling with a naughty grin.

Diana hopped off the table and ran out the door yelling, "Let's go skinny dipping." Before they could catch up with her, she had shed her cutoffs, panties, and top, and was neck deep in the water. Everyone else stripped down and joined her. Someone hoisted her onto his shoulders. Her breasts were dimly visible in the partial moonlight. Diana didn't seem to mind. She fell off him and was hoisted up by another boy and then another and another.

When she was ready to go back inside, Diana ran out of the water, picked up her clothes and dashed back towards the house. We could all see her naked ass jiggling in the moonlight until she disappeared into the shower stall. She emerged a few minutes later wearing her cutoffs and braless top. There were other girls there that did the same crazy things Diana was doing, but she was getting more than her share of attention..

Things slowed down after the skinny dipping. Many of the guys and girls paired up and disappeared into back rooms. A few more were kissing on the couch or in the hallway. Diana was still playing the field and flirting with three boys that buzzed around her like bees to pollen. I heard one of them suggest a game of ten minutes, where they each would spend ten minutes alone with her in the kitchen pantry. Diana loved the idea.

I have no idea what happened during those ten minutes. The first time Diana came out all excited saying, "I didn't know that was possible to do in ten minutes." The second time she said, "Wow, that was wild. I never did that before." With the third boy she said, "Oh my god, that was really, really intense. I'm still shaking." The guys all had this sheepish, almost guilty, look on their faces.

I finally pried her away and said we needed to get home. It was past one in the morning. On the way back to our house I told her what I thought of her behavior.

"You're quite the cock-tease, sis. Doesn't anyone ever get tired of your bullshit and call you on it?"

"What do you mean? We were all just having a little fun. Besides, you don't know what happened in the pantry. Maybe I'm not quite the tease you think I am."

"So you gave them all blowjobs, huh? Or did you sacrifice your virginity?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you," Diana replied. "What I do is my business. And yes, if you must know, I am still a virgin."

"You mean technically. Well technically I get laid everyday by Rosy Palm and her five sisters, but it's not the same thing."

"Shut up," she admonished, punching me in the arm as we walked into the house. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning. You better not tell Mom I was drinking."

"Or that you're drunk. No, I won't tell."

I was sound asleep when I felt the bed move. Someone was getting in with me. It was too dark to see anything, but I was sure it could only be one person.

"Diana," I whispered. "Is that you?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she rolled towards me and draped her arm across my chest, then hooked a leg over mine. She was breathing deeply like she was still asleep. I noticed the bathroom door was open because I could see the night light and wondered if she had gotten up to pee and wandered into my room by accident. She was pretty looped when she went to bed so it would be easy to get confused.

As I lay there, I wondered if there was any possibility for a repeat of our night at the Day's Inn. There was only one way to find out, but I needed to be careful not to wake her and scare her off. I slowly worked my arm under her body and around her back. Diana didn't respond at first. I pulled her closer until I could feel her tits pressing against me.

I slid my hand down her back and over the swell of her ass. With her leg draped over mine, her night shirt had ridden up her butt. I pulled it higher and discovered she wasn't wearing panties. My fingers quickly found the creamy smooth skin of her firm cheeks. I slid them into the crevice separating the two spheres and let the tip of my middle finger brush across the tight nub of her asshole.

My cock was so hard I thought it might explode before I had a chance to explore further. It didn't help when Diana slid her hand down my chest and wrapped her fingers around the throbbing flesh. If she was dreaming, which I doubted, I never wanted her to wake. My hand moved down her ass and between her legs until I reached the searing folds of her hot pussy. I quickly curled two fingers inside her steamy passage.

Diana shifted on the bed and lowered her head down my body. I felt her tongue swirl across my knob before she slid her lips around my shaft and took me into her mouth. She shifted some more, bringing her ass closer to my face, and then threw her leg over my head. The strong scent from her pussy filled my nostrils. I lifted my face and quickly clamped my mouth around her swollen peach. My tongue pushed into her steamy cunt and tasted the nectar of heaven.

I couldn't believe I was in bed eating my sister's pussy while she sucked my cock. It was more than I could handle. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and muffled a grunt into her pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum flooded her mouth. I could feel it oozing out from her lips and running down my shaft. I was still spewing when she took me into her throat. A second surge shot up my length feeding her even more cum. She gulped it all down.

Diana ground her pussy hard against my face. I flicked my tongue up and down her gash and over her clit. I buried my nose between her folds and rubbed them across my forehead and chin, smearing cunt juice all over my face. I attacked her with my mouth, kissing, sucking, slurping, and tongue fucking her like a madman.

Her moans became louder and more erratic. I shoved two fingers deep into her cunt, fucking them in and out while I fluttered my tongue across her clit. Diana went off like a keg of dynamite. She squeezed her thighs tightly to my ears and bucked hard against my face. I pulled out my fingers and clamped my lips around her gushing pussy, savoring the taste of her juices as they filled my mouth..

It was a good thirty seconds before I felt her relax. She was still twitching against my mouth and tongue as I continued to munch on her pussy. My poor cock had bounced back from its earlier release and was throbbing hard. Diana, having recovered from her own explosion, had resumed sucking me with the expertise of a well trained porn star.

I wanted to fuck her in the worst way. I knew it would have to be her decision, but one I might be able to influence. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks and pushed her forward. My cock fell from her mouth as she slid down my body until my cock was between her thighs. Diana pushed down and trapped the knob against her folds.

With Diana facing away, the angle was not at all inducive to getting inside her. She rubbed her clit against my cock as it slid back and forth across her folds. I knew if she kept it up I would soon be spewing cum all over her pussy. Before that happened, she sat up on her knees, still facing away, and straddled my cock. She wrapped her fingers around my throbbing flesh and slowly lowered her pussy until it lodged in her opening.

My head was pounding. I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my sister. As she lowered her pussy onto my knob, Diana kept her hand wrapped around me in a way that only an inch or so could penetrate inside her. She was driving me crazy by moving her pussy up and down on that inch and swirling it around to stimulate her clit.

I don't know if we were officially fucking or not, but the result was the same. My poor balls couldn't hold back any longer. My cock swelled as cum surged up its length. I tried to thrust deeper to no avail. Thick white slimy goo exploded from the tip and pulsed into her opening. Diana guided my knob to her clit just as a second blast came shooting out. She rubbed it back and forth across her pussy as spurt after spurt continued to spew from my cock.

I was just about drained when Diana's orgasm hit her hard. What happened next was completely unexpected. She let go of my cock. Somehow, the tip ended up in her opening. Her body jerked and bucked hard in a series of orgasmic spasms. Suddenly, my cock plunged deep into her pussy. She screamed. I could actually feel her cunt squeezing me as her orgasm slowly subsided.

Diana collapsed forward breathing hard, my cock still buried deep in her cunt. I grabbed her hips and slowly swirled my cock around inside her. Diana finally slid her pussy up the length of my cock. I was sure she was about to pull off me. Instead, she came crashing back down my length, forcing my cock deep into her cunt. Then she did it again and again and again. If there had been any doubt before, there was no doubt now. We were fucking.

My fingers slid to her clit and rubbed the slimy button while I pounded my cock up her cunt each time she impaled herself. Her gasps and moans had turned into shrieks and squeals. Another orgasm ripped through her pussy, and then another and another until it became one long continuous series of peaks that seemed to get more and more intense. Pussy juice was flying everywhere and dripping from my balls.

I shouldn't have been surprised by what happened next. My poor cock couldn't take any more pleasure. I thrust it deep and grunted. I was surprised my balls could generate another huge load so quickly. Spurt after spurt filled her pussy until I could feel it leaking out the sides. Diana's shrieks finally turned to whimpers. She slid off me and fell onto the bed breathing hard.

I didn't know what to say or do. Should I hold her? Should I pretend like nothing ever happened? Certainly she was awake by now. Was she pissed at me? I never really got any answers. Diana slipped out of bed, went into the bathroom, and never returned. One nagging thought kept me awake though. Was Diana on the pill? Could I have gotten her pregnant? I would discover the answers to those questions soon enough.

****************************

Chapter 2 (Preview)

Diana was still in bed when I finally showed for breakfast. Mom asked about the party. I assured her that Diana was quite capable of handling herself without my help. Everyone disappeared, some to the beach, some to the water park, and some to go shopping. I was still in the kitchen when Diana finally emerged.

"Hey, Nick. Where is everyone? I guess I slept in longer than usual."

"They all went in different directions," I replied. "Did you enjoy the party last night?"

"It was fun, but I had a little too much to drink. I was out cold as soon as I hit the bed. I can't believe I slept so long."

"And you didn't wake up at all?" I asked. "Not even to go pee?"

"I think I might have gotten up once," Diana answered, "But I really don't remember much. Why? Did I wake you?"