Sweet Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Once again, she was either lying through her teeth,or she really didn't remember. I had a hard time believing that she didn't know what happened, but I wasn't going to bring it up if she didn't want to talk about it.

"No, but I did have some vivid dreams. Hey, I have a question. Are you on the pill?"

"What kind of question is that? It's none of your business. Besides, I already told you I was a virgin and I plan to remain that way, at least for now. Why would I need to be on the pill?"

"I'm just worried about you after last night, sis. You were pretty drunk. It would have been easy for someone to take advantage of you. You could black out and not even remember losing your virginity."

"That's crazy," Diana replied, shaking her head. "Believe me, I would know if someone took my virginity. Besides, that's not going to happen. I can handle myself when I drink. Now if you don't have any more stupid questions, I'm going to change and head down to the beach."

Diana grabbed a cinnamon bun and cup of coffee, and headed back to her room. I realized she never actually answered my question about the pill, only that she didn't need to be on it. That didn't give me a lot of comfort, but it did indicate that she was clueless about what had happened last night, if it happened. I was beginning to wonder if I was the one dreaming.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers