All Comments on 'Sweet Dreams Pt. 02'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
too short

The second chapter of this story is too short, and it certainly needs a sequel. It is so good that it is unfortunately that it is an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wayy too jumbled. It's literally just sex and barely story. The brother just accepts it with not much thinking/talking about it. You are doing the same thing over again, trying to make your own weird groundhog day.

Wasted oppertunity. Not really a good story teller.

Miah_HMiah_Hover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I’ve been waiting on the reveal. I would assume by the way the ladies “change over” that this is some sort of hypnotic thing done by the father. Getting the whole family involved would definitely shake up the plot a little.

Also, once everyone is properly in on the truth, the boys could do challenges and whatnot to see who can make the girls cum first, or things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What was the cause?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way so much so that I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Absolutely love fucking and sucking cunt, especially eating one while fucking another and some times finger fucking a third. Cunt crazed fucker, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous