Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down on the side of the bed. It was impossible to hide the tent my cock was making in the sheet that covered it. I noticed Mom glance at it quickly and then turn her eyes back to me. It didn't help that her robe had fallen open revealing a white nightgown cut low on her generously proportioned tits. I could even see the outline of one of her nipples. My cock twitched.

"I know she's eighteen and a responsible girl," Mom continued. "I don't want to be a prying mother, but I often do her laundry, and lately I've noticed signs that she's become quite promiscuous. I wasn't born yesterday, and clothes can reveal a lot about a person's sexual activity. Oh, am I embarrassing you, honey?"

Mom glanced quickly again at where my cock was poking a dent into the sheet, and then back at me. I didn't know what to say, so I just shook my head no. She smiled and continued.

"I don't mind that she's sexually active. That's normal. But something tells me she's promiscuous in a way that could get her in trouble. You were with her last night. I was hoping you could give me some insight into Diana's behavior."

Mom shifted and leaned over, putting her hand on the bed for support. Her left tit was about to fall out of her night gown. I couldn't help myself. My eyes feasted on the smooth, lily white skin and her partially exposed nipple. I finally managed to look away.

"I don't know, " I mumbled. "She likes to flirt but I didn't see her do anything she shouldn't. She says she's a virgin."

"Honey, I know that's not true. I found the bikini she had been wearing this morning when I went to do the laundry. I wondered why she changed into a different bikini, and now I know. The bottoms from this morning were sticky and full of semen. She must have had sex with someone from that group you were talking to on the beach. Did you see anything suspicious?"

I turned beet red. I couldn't tell Mom it was my semen. I couldn't lie to her either. She always knew when I wasn't telling the truth. I searched for an answer. Mom glanced at the raging hard-on poking into the sheet.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Is all this talk of sex getting you excited? Would you like me to do something to help you ease the tension?"

I was speechless, but Mom didn't wait for an answer. She leaned over and slid her hand under the sheet. Her left tit fell out of the nightgown. The nipple was only inches from my face. Her fingers slid down my body and along the length of my cock. They curled around my throbbing flesh. The tip of her erect nipple brushed against my lips.I couldn't believe this was happening. Not with my mother.

"Just relax, sweetie. Mommy's going to take care of you, just like she did when you were a little baby. I remember how much you enjoyed sucking on my nipples. It was like you couldn't get enough. Go on, honey. Don't be shy. Let Mommy feed you like she used to."

My lips opened. I felt her nipple slide into my mouth. I bit down gently on the hard tip as I sucked on her just like I used to do as a baby. Her hand moved up and down my length. I felt like I was in a dream. Did my mother know I used to have masturbation fantasies about her when I was younger? I jerked off imagining my face buried in her huge lily-white tits, the ones I drooled over when I secretly spied on her. I thought I was over that. Apparently I wasn't.

"Yes, baby. That feels so good. Here, suck on the other one too."

She pulled down her nightgown exposing both of her beauties. They hadn't lost their shape at all. I eagerly attacked the right nipple with my mouth. I wasn't going to last much longer. She must have sensed it, because she let go of my cock. My balls were so full of cum they ached.

"That was nice, honey. Now lay back while Mommy makes you feel better."

She pulled off the sheet and slowly kissed her way down my body. Her tongue shot out and swirled around my knob. It was dripping with pre-cum which she eagerly lapped up. She massaged my aching balls and kissed down my length, sucking each testicle into her mouth before moving back to the tip. She teased me some more with her tongue and then wrapped her lips tightly around my shaft and took me deep into her mouth.

I didn't have time to think about the implications of getting a blowjob from my mother. My head was spinning with lust. My balls were so full of cum they were about to burst. Her lips flew up and down my shaft. Her tongue swirled around the ridges and veins bulging from my cock. Every ounce of energy rushed to my groin. A river of cum careened off the roof of her mouth. She took me into her throat where I deposited several more copious spurts.

Once I was drained,Mom moved up to my knob and fluttered her tongue across it driving me crazy. She took me back into her mouth and sucked on my cock. She kept it up for several minutes until I was standing tall and ready for whatever was next.

"That was really tasty, sweetheart,'" she said, pulling her lips from my cock. "I hope you feel better. Now Mommy has a problem. My pussy is all wet and gooey, and needs something big and hard in it. Do you think you can help me with that, honey?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She pulled off her nightgown and threw it on the floor, then climbed on top of me and straddled my cock. Her warm, wet pussy slowly enveloped my hard flesh as she slid down my length. A thought flashed through my head. My cock was in the same pussy my father had fucked when he conceived me, the same pussy I had slid out of when I entered this world. Now I was fucking it.

Mom's huge tits slapped my face as she rode me hard and fast. Her gasps and moans got louder and more erratic. Pussy juice coated my thighs and dripped from my balls. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and bit down on it. Mom screamed. She bucked and jerked with uncontrollable spasms. Her pussy squeezed my cock in a series of pulses.

"Yes, baby. Fuck Mommy with your big hard cock. That's it, honey. Oh fuck..."

Fucking my mother had ignited a animal-like passion that must have been lurking deep inside me. I flipped her over onto her back with my cock still buried deep. I pounded into her like a jackhammer, bouncing the tip of my seven and a half inches off her cervix on each thrust. Her heels dug into my ass cheeks, trying to pull me deeper. Her fingers clawed at my back. Orgasm after orgasm exploded through her pussy and shook her to the core.

She got on all fours. I slammed my cock into her from behind while milking her huge tits with my hands. I fucked her face down with her thighs squeezed together. She rode me reverse cowboy and face up on top. We scissored and spooned, took a break to sixty-nine, and fucked some more. Both of our bodies were slimy with sweat.The air in the room reeked of pussy.

"In the ass baby. Fuck Mommy in the ass."

Mom had an ass to die for and loved to show it off by wearing tight jeans and yoga pants around the house. I almost blew my load just imagining how it would feel sliding between those creamy cheeks and disappearing into her tight orifice. I didn't have to wait long. She spit all over my cock, lay face down on the bed, and guided it to her tight sphincter.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Push hard. Mommy wants to feel you inside her ass. Don't worry. You won't hurt me. Daddy does it all the time."

I shoved and my cock slipped into an asshole for the first time in my life. She was tight. I could feel the walls of her ass clenching me as I slid deeper and deeper. I began to fuck her, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Mom reached under her body and fingered her pussy. Filth spewed from her mouth.

"Fuck Mommy's ass, baby...harder...make me feel your big hard cock pounding into my tight little asshole...yes...yes...oh fuck, honey, you're going to make Mommy cum."

And she did. Her whole body shook and jerked. A scream pierced the air and then another. Her asshole clamped against my thrusting cock in a series of spasms. My cock swelled, stretching her asshole even further. I drove deep into her bowels and grunted. Stream after stream of hot cum filled her dark passage. My sweaty body finally collapsed onto her back as I slowly deflated inside her.

"Thank you, sweetie," Mom said as she squirmed out from under me. "Now get some sleep."

She pulled on her nightgown, kissed me on the cheek, and walked out of the bedroom. I couldn't sleep. I had fucked my mother. I had fucked her pussy and her ass. She had sucked my cock. How was I going to face her in the morning? How would I face Dad? And what about Diana? What was going to happen with her?

It was about two in the morning when Diana snuck into the house. I heard voices from her bedroom, indicating she wasn't alone. Curious, I snuck into the bathroom and cracked open the door on her side. After the last two days, I didn't think my sister could do anything that would shock me. I was wrong.

Diana was squatting in front of her date with his cock buried deep in her mouth. Standing around her were three other boys about the same age. Their shorts were pulled down to the knees. Her hands were wrapped around two other cocks while the third waited his turn. Diana moved around the circle, taking each cock into her mouth while stroking two more.

"Holy fuck," I heard one of the boys whisper. "She's got it all the way down her throat. What a slut."

The others agreed. Diana had strands of saliva dripping from her chin as she went from one cock to the next. She gagged and choked as they took turns holding her head and fucking her face. They finally pulled her from the floor. Diana removed her clothes and climbed on the bed. She got on her hands and knees. The lifeguard buried his face between her cheeks while someone shoved a cock in her mouth.

They took turns eating her pussy, licking and fingering her ass, and fucking her mouth. Next, Diana rolled onto her back with her head bent over the side of the bed. The lifeguard knelt on the bed between her legs and rubbed his cock along her pussy. She squealed when he drove it deep inside her cunt. Another boy rammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. He fucked her face hard and fast.

Spit was pouring from her lips, running up her nose, and oozing across her forehead into her hair. Black streaks of mascara leaked from her eyes. At the same time, the lifeguard pummeled her pussy like a jackhammer, jerking her body forward on each thrust. The other two watched, stroking their cocks and waiting their turn.

They rotated between her mouth and pussy until each had a turn. Then Diana got on all fours. They continued to fuck her mouth and pussy, switching every minute or two. Fingers and thumbs were shoved up her ass as they pounded her hard and fast. Diana couldn't get enough. Her thighs glistened with cunt juice. Her mouth flew up and down the cocks she was sucking, causing her to gag.

This was not the same sister who swore to me she was a virgin. It was the girl I had fucked last night in my bed and the one I had fucked in the shower. I wondered which sister she would be in the morning, the slut getting gang-banged by four guys she had just met or the virgin who claimed a cock had never been inside her pussy?

"In the ass," Diana begged. "Fuck me in the ass."

She lay face down with her head at the foot of the bed. Using her hands, she spread her ass cheeks. The lifeguard lubed up his cock and climbed on her back. He pressed the tip between her cheeks and pushed. Diana squealed when he punched through her sphincter. He worked his cock deeper and deeper until it had completely disappeared into her bowels. He slowly moved it in and out.

Another boy lifted her head and slid his cock between her lips. Diana eagerly sucked it into her mouth. Her ass lifted against the lifeguard's thrusting cock, pulling him deeper. She was no ass virgin. Diana had done this before. I was beginning to wonder if there was anything she hadn't done. My sister was a slut.

The lifeguard thrust deep and grunted, pumping her asshole full of cum. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by the boy who had been fucking her mouth. Another cock was shoved down her throat. The boy fucking her ass grunted and deposited a second load into her bowels. He pulled out so the next one could have a turn. I watched as all four boys filled her asshole with cum. They dressed and left the house through her bedroom window.

Diana climbed out of bed. I could see cum from her asshole running down her legs. She headed for the bathroom. I quickly went back into my room, closing the door behind me. I heard the shower running. I got in bed with a raging hard-on. I was stroking my cock when the shower stopped. A minute or so later, Diana walked into my bedroom completely naked.

I began to say something, but Diana put her finger to her lips shushing me. She pulled back the covers, straddled my cock, and slowly impaled her pussy down its length. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Her ass flew up and down, driving my cock deep into her cunt again and again. She pulled away from the kiss and gasped when the first orgasm exploded from her pussy.

I rolled over on top of my sister and pinned her knees to her shoulders, bouncing my seven and a half inch cock off her cervix on each thrust. Diana's gasps and squeals became louder and more erratic as one orgasm after the next sent her spinning into another world. Pussy juice was splattered all over her thighs and dripping from my balls.

"In the ass," she begged.

Mine wouldn't be the first cock up her ass that night, but then her ass wouldn't be the first one my cock had been in either. I pulled out of her pussy and pressed the tip against her sphincter. Her asshole easily opened around me. I felt my cock plunge deep into her bowels, still lubricated with cum from her previous partners. I slammed into her again and again. Diana slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Another orgasm sent her spinning.

She rolled over face down on the bed. I climbed on top and wedged my cock between the two perfectly round, creamy white spheres. I watched my cock slowly disappear into her dark passage. She kept her thighs squeezed together as I pummeled her asshole, rubbing her clit to two more orgasms before I grunted and pumped her full of cum.

Diana squirmed out from under me and went back to her room. She didn't say a word. I couldn't believe I had fucked both my mom and my sister in the same night, and both in the ass. I lay there trying to figure out what was going to happen in the morning. My world was upside down. I finally fell asleep without any answers.

I slept in the next morning. By the time I came down to the kitchen, Mom and Dad had already headed to the beach. Diana was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, Nick. You sure slept in late. Did you go out last night?"

"No. I stayed here and played games. You hadn't returned when I went to bed. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," Diana replied. "We hung out with a few of his friends. I didn't get home until late."

"I hope you behaved yourself," I teased, wondering which sister would respond.

"Pretty much. I didn't get drunk, and before you ask, yes, I am still a virgin."

This was getting old. There was no possible way Diana would not remember getting fucked by four guys in her bedroom, much less having sex with me afterwords. At the least, her asshole had to be a little sore. It just didn't make sense unless she somehow repressed these memories, or maybe she really was two different people in the same body with an on/off switch that triggered the changeover.

"That doesn't mean you don't think about sex. Do you ever have fantasies of wild sex with multiple partners?"

"Jeez, Nick. What's gotten into you? Why this sudden interest in my sex life?"

"Just curious. I have a hard time believing anyone in this day and age doesn't think about sex, and if you're a virgin, you must think about it a lot."

"Okay," Diana replied. "I'll tell you if you promise to stop bringing up the subject. Yes, I masturbate just like you do, and I have fantasies, and sometimes I even watch porn. Are you satisfied now?"

"Just one more question. What did you fantasize about last night? I heard you in your room after you returned home. You were pretty loud. Tell me that and I won't bother you anymore."

Diana was silent for a few moments before speaking.

"I don't really remember coming home. Isn't that weird. I wasn't drunk but I must have been tired. I know I had some wild dreams about sex, but it's vague. I don't think it was me having sex in the dream. It was someone who looks like me. I was watching. She was having sex with several boys at the same time. Was I talking in my sleep?"

"Something like that," I told her. "I could have sworn you called out my name. Was I part of the group of boys?"

"I...I don't think so, but maybe you were there too. I think you were and we were watching together. Isn't that weird for you to be in my dream like that? Anyway, I can't really remember much. It's all very vague."

I saw Diana staring at me as she told me about her dream. A look of curiosity came over her face. Slowly her expression changed. It was as if she had transformed right in front of me. She now had a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous grin. She stood and pulled off her tee shirt. Next went her bra followed by her shorts and panties. Diana bent her naked body over the table. I stared at her perfect ass and swollen pussy, dripping with desire.

"How about some breakfast, Nick?" Diana asked, wiggling her naked ass at me.

I didn't hesitate. I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her cheeks. The sweet aroma of pussy wafted across my nostrils. My tongue shot out and parted her lips, then plunged into paradise. Diana squirmed against my face as I slurped and sucked on her tasty plum. My nose was pressed over her asshole, reminding me that my cock had been buried up the same orifice only a few hours ago.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...yes...lick my pussy. Make me cum."

I felt Diana's fingers brushing my tongue as she rubbed her clit. Her legs began to shake. Her body tensed. I clamped my lips around her swollen mound and sucked. A gush of pussy juice poured into my mouth. I eagerly gulped it down. My tongue continued to churn inside her cunt, tickling her sensitive nerve endings. I was rewarded with a second gush of girl cum.

"Get up here and fuck me," Diana ordered.

My cock was about to rip through my shorts. I stood, pulled them down to my knees, and guided my cock between Diana's cheeks until the tip lodged in her opening. I thrust hard, driving my entire seven and a half inches deep into my sister's cunt. She screamed. I pounded her hard and fast, fucking her like a madman. Shrieks and squeals bounced off the walls. Pussy juice streamed down her thighs as orgasm after orgasm crashed through her body.

"What the fuck is going on?"

I immediately recognized the voice behind me. Mom had come into the house. I quickly pulled out of Diana's pussy and turned to confirm she was really there. Fortunately, she was alone. She had on a smock that covered her swimsuit. Her eyes glance down at my hard cock dripping with cunt juice from her daughter's pussy.

"Hi, Mom," Diana said calmly as she turned to face her. "Nick was fucking me. He has a big cock. Before that he was eating my pussy. He does it pretty good, but not as good as you."

Was I hearing this right? Mom and Diana? Now my world really was upside down. I wondered what other secrets this family had been hiding from me. Was Dad fucking Diana too? Nothing would surprise me anymore.

"Diana, you know better," Mom replied. "Anyone could walk in here and see you going at it. It's a good thing it was me. And Nick, you should know better than to be having sex with your sister. She has a hard enough time controlling her urges with other boys."