Sweet Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers

"Oh, Mom," Diana sighed. " I'm not going to marry him or anything. It's just a cock, and a nice one at that. You would like it. Why don't you join us?"

Obviously, Diana didn't know anything about what Mom and I had done last night.

"Well, if you two insist on carrying on like this, I may as well monitor the situation. Not out here though. Let's go to my room."

I was beginning to wonder if I was dreaming. Perhaps I had entered the Twilight Zone. If so, I might as well enjoy myself until the episode ended. We went back to Mom's bedroom. She pulled off her smock and peeled down her swimsuit. Looking at mom and daughter side by side, I could see they both had incredible bodies. Mom's tits were bigger and she had a slight bulge in her stomach, but her ass was tight just like Diana's.

Diana climbed onto the bed with her ass hanging over the edge and her legs spread wide. Mom dropped to her knees and buried her face between her daughter's thighs. Mom's creamy ass was tilted upwards with her dripping pussy hanging between her legs like a ripe peach. I moved behind her, rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her gash, and thrust hard, burying all seven and a half inches deep into her juicy cunt.

Mom knew how to eat pussy like a pro. I could hear her slurping and sucking on Diana while two fingers probed into her cunt. Diana was squirming on the bed, her gasps and moans loud and erratic. I looked down between Mom's cheeks and watched my glistening cock slide in and out of her swollen pussy. The nut brown asshole I had fucked last night stared up at me invitingly.

After several back to back orgasms, Diana pushed Mom's face away. We all climbed on the bed. Mom pulled Diana on top of her in a sixty-nine position and motioned me to move behind my sister. She guided the tip of my cock to Diana's dripping pussy. I watched her folds part as I slid into her steamy passage and buried my hard meat deep in her body. The searing heat of her cunt gripped my cock with a tight squeeze.

Mom lifted her face and flicked her tongue back and forth across Diana's clit. I could feel it brush against the throbbing flesh of my cock sliding in and out of my sister's cunt. Diana's face was buried between Mom's legs, munching on her pussy and making loud sucking and slurping noises. I looked down between Diana's ass cheeks and watched my glistening cock plunge in and out of her hot pussy, her cunt lips wrapped tightly around my hard flesh.

Mom massaged my balls and rubbed my scrotum while she continued to torture Diana's clit with her tongue. Diana's moans and gasps were muffled by Mom's pussy. My cock moved faster and faster, slamming deep into my sister's cunt on each powerful thrust. I could feel an orgasm rapidly churning in my balls. Then Mom did something totally unexpected. She moved a finger to my asshole and shoved it inside.

"AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

My cock exploded with a powerful stream of cum that shot out from the tip like a rocket. I slammed into my sister's cunt unleashing a second, third, and fourth blast. Diana lifted her face from Mom's pussy. Her screams pierced the air. Just when I thought I was drained, Mom's finger found a button inside my ass and pressed. More cum shot from my cock until it was oozing from Diana's cunt, dripping from my balls, and splattering Mom's face.

I pulled out and was immediately replaced by Mom's mouth. She clamped her lips around Diana's dripping pussy and sucked the creamy mixture from her body. Diana's orgasm slowly retreated. Her legs were still shaking and she was breathing hard. Mom rolled Diana onto her back, climbed up her body, and kissed her on the lips. I watched the creamy mixture flow from mother to daughter. Their tongues mingled as they shared the product of our incest.

"Okay, now that you two have that out of your systems," Mom said, sitting up on the side of the bed, "We better get down to the beach before Dad wonders what happened to us."

We went back to our rooms to put on our swimsuits. Mom was already gone when I got back downstairs. I waited for Diana, but she never showed. Curious, I went to her room and knocked on her door. No answer. I opened it and found her in bed fast asleep. I went over to the bed and shook her. She opened her eyes and looked at the clock.

"Oh my god. I can't believe I slept so late. Thanks for waking me, Nick. I would have missed the whole day."

This was insane. My virgin sister was back. It was as if nothing had happened. I didn't even try to convince her otherwise.

"No problem," I replied. "I'll meet you down at the beach when you're ready."

"Okay. I need a shower first. Thanks for waking me."

When I got to the beach, Mom was sitting by herself watching the others play in the ocean. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi Nick. You sure slept in this morning. Where's your sister?"

If Mom was going to pretend like nothing happened, I was too. The bigger question in my mind was whether she was pretending or really didn't remember. Maybe it was in the genes.

"She'll be down shortly. I don't think she got home until late."

"Tell me, Nick, do you think Diana is promiscuous? I mean, she is eighteen. I'm sure she's explored her sexuality, but sometimes I worry about her. I hope she knows how to control her urges."

"I don't think you have to worry about Diana, Mom. In fact, she recently told me she was still a virgin, but I'm not sure that's true."

"Interesting. I happen to know for a fact Diana is not a virgin. I just don't want her to become a slut. She has a reputation to protect. What about you, Nick? As your Mom, I probably shouldn't be asking, but boys are different when it come to sex. I know you broke up with Ashley right after high school, and I know you two were having sex. Is everything still okay in that department?"

"It is, Mom. My sex life is quite fulfilling at the moment."

"That's good, Nick. Oh, here comes Diana. Isn't she gorgeous."

"She is, Mom. She's incredible. So are you."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers