Sweet Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master pulled his bathrobe open, revealing a modest, albeit thick six-inch cock. It wasn't the biggest Lumi had ever seen, but it looked immaculate. Veiny, with a bulbous head and a neatly trimmed bush at the base. Instinct took over and the puppyslave all but leapt onto it, taking it into his throat without a second thought. He gagged on it, but he didn't want to pull off. Master deserved to feel his throat grip his cock, regardless of how difficult it was to accommodate.

"Mmmm, that's a good faggot," Master said, taking another sip of his coffee. "We'll work on your technique, especially as your form evolves, but I appreciate the eagerness." His words sounded like white noise to Lumi, all he could really make out was "good faggot." Everything else was unimportant for a puppyslave, all he needed to know was that he was earning Master's approval.

It didn't occur to Lumi how unusual it was that his thoughts were changing to nothing but pleasing his Master this quickly, nor did his captor's comment about his form evolving register as alarming. How could he possibly have known that Master had spiked his food and water with experimental drugs that would reduce his mental capacity and awareness? Such information was beyond a puppyslave's comprehension. Master wasn't about to tell him.

After a few minutes of eager, yet somewhat sloppy work, Master pushed Lumi off of his cock, earning a disappointed whine. He chuckled, then set off back down to the dungeon, beckoning Lumi to follow along behind him. The puppyslave did so, his fluffy tail wagging behind him. It already felt far more natural to walk on all fours, and getting up on his hind legs didn't even occur to him.

In the back of his mind, Lumi was aware he didn't have a tail when he woke up that morning. When he looked down at his body, he still saw an ostensibly human form. But he didn't have a human voice, and he had a distinctly husky-like tail extending from the base of his spine. The muscular puppyslave was very confused, but he followed his Master down into the basement nonetheless. He did know that having this tail made his cock throb in its cage, so it couldn't possibly be a bad thing.

Once he reached the base of the stairs, Master directed Lumi to mount a leather fuckbench.He climbed up eagerly, barking at his Master and wagging. Master gave him a smile and scratched under his chin, then got to work strapping him in. He pulled the padded leather restraints across each of Lumi's limbs, three separate straps apiece. The cool leather felt nice on Lumi's skin, and the puppyslave let out a soft moan. Master added four more straps across the husky's torso, making sure to padlock each one into place. Master didn't like to take chances.

With Lumi securely locked into place, Master walked over to a wall loaded with leather and metal kink gear. He picked up a heavy leather posture collar, then unlocked the steel slave collar from around Lumi's neck. He slipped the thick collar into place, forcing the puppyslave to hold his head perfectly upright. He didn't even have the option to do anything else, he couldn't look down, he couldn't turn his head, he could only stay in the exact position his Master demanded.

Master reached up to the ceiling and unhooked a machine from it, swinging it down on a long metal arm. Lumi was suddenly staring down a massive, knotted silicone dog cock. The shaft was thicker than any cock he'd ever seen, and the knot was as big as an apple. He whimpered, shooting Master a desperate glance, but he just hit a button on the underside of the metal brace holding the dildo up.

It thrust forward into Lumi's face, and he had no choice but to open his mouth and accept it inside. His whine about how it was painful to accommodate was quickly swallowed up by the mass of silicone, and his eyes bulged. The silicone had the same tang to it as his food, and it had a musky aroma to it that smelled exactly like Master's cock. That alone was enough to calm Lumi, and it just kept pushing until the knot pressed up against his maw.

"Good boy," Master said, running a hand down Lumi's spine and stroking his tail. "You'll be able to take the knot once the changes set in." He walked around behind his puppyslave and folded down an identical dildo, this one aimed right at his hole. Lumi had no idea, but the special chemical compound pumping through his bloodstream left his asshole stretchy and accommodating, able to take anything Master wanted to give.

And that was a relief to the puppyslave, because at the tap of a button his hole was stuffed just as full as his muzzle. His eyes fluttered and he moaned into the dildo stuffing his maw, but the fuck machine just kept pressing. Unlike the toy in his maw, it didn't stop at the knot. The machine kept pressing, slowly and steadily, until the knot slid into his hole with an audible pop.

Lumi howled into the dildo, cum dribbling out of his cage. He had never felt a sensation like this. He had taken his fair share of toys, knotted ones too, but they had never felt like this before! It was like a lightning bolt traveled from his prostate straight into his brain, washing away any thought beyond pleasure. His eyes rolled straight back in his head and he went totally limp in his bonds, losing connection to anything but the toys rearranging his body.

He didn't notice Master taking a tattoo set off of the wall, pulling up a chair and sitting next to him. He didn't notice Master take a pencil and trace the word "FAGGOT" in block capitals in the middle of his back, where it was impossible to miss. He did notice the tattoo gun touch down on his back and begin to etch the word into his flesh in permanent ink, but the pain hardly registered through the ocean of pleasure overwriting his mind. The puppyslave didn't stand a chance against the powerful drugs coursing through his bloodstream, especially in concert with the advanced transformative technology Master exposed him to the night before.

Master didn't say a word, letting the fuck machines and tattoo gun speak for themselves. He only had one chance to get this right, and he wanted to make sure he didn't waste it. While he had taken control of a great many faggots in his time, Lumi would be the first he subjected to this level of genetic rewriting. He would be furious if he didn't turn out exactly to his specifications, and his new markings would be key to that process.

He paused, "FAG" tattooed into Lumi's skin, to watch his face slowly lengthen out into a husky snout. His nose was the first to change. Moment by moment, slowly enough that the overwhelmed puppyslave hardly noticed, it changed from a fleshy pink human nose to a prototypical black dog nose, with wider nostrils and a growing snout. His irises turned ice-blue, his pupils shrinking down to black pinpricks. Small, translucent whiskers grew out of either side of his muzzle as fur bloomed out of his flesh. It was working perfectly.

For his part, Lumi only became aware of the changes once his teeth started growing. They lengthened and sharpened, his canines growing into full-fledged fangs. He whimpered into the dildo, but Master didn't respond. He stayed focused on his tattoo gun, leaving Lumi to cope with these astonishing changes. On top of that, the fuck machine pounding his hole was now pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in, knot and all, with every thrust.

As his face lengthened into a husky snout, Lumi found he could open his jaws wider and wider until the knot was sliding deep into his muzzle without a shred of resistance. Worry and confusion melted away as all traces of humanity disappeared on his head, his hair dissolving into the coat of white and gray fur that now covered him from the neck up.

Twin gray stripes ran down either side of his muzzle, with more gray surrounding his eye sockets. Everything else was pure, stark white, like a snowdrift on a moonlit night. For now, the fur did not spread past his neck. The rest of Lumi's body looked human beyond his head and his wagging tail.

Master had finished his "FAGGOT" tattoo between Lumi's shoulder blades, now moving down his back to just above his tail. He pulled down a cuff from the ceiling attached to a long chain and locked it around the puppyslave's tail, pinning it in place so he wouldn't be disturbed. The next tattoo was "SLAVE," right in prime tramp stamp position.

Much of Lumi's brain matter was disappearing as his head completed its transformation. With his smaller skull, there just wasn't room for it, so now he was drooling brain cells out of his mouth and his caged cock. He wouldn't miss them anyway. All he lost was his understanding of most human speech beyond simple commands and memories of his life as a human.

His forelimbs were changing now too. What were once muscular human arms slimmed down and grew fur, changing into skinny husky legs. The fuckbench shifted to accommodate the change, unfolding to keep Lumi's new legs pinned in place as his elbows shifted out of existence. The process was painless. If anything, it felt right. It felt like Lumi was coming home.

Master finished his "SLAVE" tattoo and moved to Lumi's ass. He smirked; he'd picked the perfect new puppyslave. When he was still human, he took care to spend his free time at the gym and develop his body into something he was proud of. Master wanted to make sure to draw attention to his puppyslave's most appealing feature, so he traced the outline of a bullseye on each cheek.

Three concentric rings, filled in with black ink, perfect targets for hands, paddles, or whips. Master had big plans for his puppyslave, and he smirked as the fur spread up onto Lumi's torso. The tattoos grew with the fur, becoming identifying markings as the transformation took hold. Despite the ink being covered in fur, Lumi was still marked as a FAGGOT and a SLAVE. Master's cock throbbed as he looked at it, this was all perfect.

He finished the bullseye tattoos on each cheek and rolled his chair away, setting the tattoo kit back on its designated shelf. He stroked his cock as he watched the fur spread down to Lumi's ass and legs, flattening them out just as it did his forelimbs. His feet changed into paws, abnormally large ones for his breed. Master had made sure his new husky would still obviously be a hulking, muscular brute after his transformation. It would be all the more satisfying to turn him into a whimpering bitch that way.

Lumi's cock pulsed and strained against its cage. He didn't have balls anymore, but he did have a throbbing knot that his cage kept perfectly contained. The sheer pleasure of his transformation, as well as the necessary outflow of brain cells, meant there was a growing puddle of cum on the floor under his cage. But that didn't mean he was even a hair less desperate for release.

Master took a massive mirror on a wheeled stand and rolled it over to Lumi, bringing it in front of him so he could get a good look at himself. He also grabbed a hand mirror and held it behind the newly minted husky so he could get a good look at his ass and tattoos.

The puppyslave panted around the knotted dildo stuffed in his maw. This had to be a dream. It had to be, this couldn't possibly be real. But there he was, a blue-eyed, white-furred husky, marked as a FAGGOT SLAVE, with bullseyes on his ass just begging for a beating. Not only did he look like a real dog, he looked like a dog made for slavery.

Master switched off the fuck machine in his ass and sank inside, and Lumi's hole automatically readjusted to grip it tight. The puppyslave moaned, trying to thrust back against Master's cock, but the straps held him perfectly in place. He was motionless, helpless, and every last trace of personhood had been properly stripped away.

"Welcome to your new life, faggot," Master grunted. "I'm never, ever going to change you back, and I'm never, ever going to let you go. The vet's coming for a house call tomorrow, and you'll learn what it really means to be a fucking dog."

END

12