Sweet Exposure

Story Info
Mom and son enjoy a nice quaint quiet meal at home.
3.9k words
4.34
75.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

I cannot start this story out by telling you that no sexual thought involving my eighteen-year-old son Kevin and myself had ever crossed my mind before. That would be close, but just not quite the absolute truth. However slight and superficial they may have been, there are a few thoughts here and there that had occurred from time to time, although they were not thoughts of actually having sexual intercourse with him, not until just very recently, at least.

Ok, hold on, let's back up just a bit, and let me try to explain.

Up until this thirty-eighth year of my life, as best as I can remember, the only few brief sexual thoughts I may have had toward Kevin are just those of a nature that seemed to center entirely around the idea of me just flirting with him a little bit from time to time, and that's pretty much all there was to it.

I recall possibly having had a few too many drinks on a few different occasions. Perhaps just a few times, I might have had a few naughty thoughts about maybe trying to ever so cautiously expose a little bit of myself to him, just by purposely not wearing a bra around the house or maybe letting him catch me in a pair of tiny sheer see-through panties just for a brief moment or two, possibly after I had come from taking a shower, or just something along that general area, you know, nothing too serious, right?

Maybe an extra skimpy swimsuit or bikini and a trip to the pool or beach with him, just something simple and safe along those lines. It's no big deal. I remember once or twice, though, I briefly considered leaving the bath door unlocked while I was showering in hopes that he may unexpectedly walk in on me sometime or maybe even leave it cracked open a little so he could peek in at me a little now and then.

An old ex-boyfriend of mine had once shot a concise x rated video clip of me, nothing hardcore, just some quick tit and pussy stuff and a very few brief frames of me lying back on a bed and masturbating a little; it was just me on the video there was no physical stuff with another person or anything of that nature. I will admit that on several occasions, and it was almost always when I was drinking a little too much, I seriously considered leaving it lying out somewhere or maybe even just leaving it in the player and letting Kevin find and watch it!

As I said earlier, it was just some simple and safe stuff, pretty much anything that could be planned ahead of time and framed to appear like an innocent accident, something that would leave no one the wiser to my nasty little thoughts and vices.

Besides, it doesn't matter. It was just me and the stupid little daydreams I had occasionally. I had never gone through with my flirting ideas anyway, so no harm was done, right? I have a few naughty little thoughts from time to time when I drink a bit too much, that's all; they never go very far. I use them occasionally to masturbate with, and then they go away for a while; it doesn't seem to be hurting anyone as long as I keep them to myself.

Kevin has no idea that I have this little crush on him. Other than these few little capricious and whimsical desires I secretly harbor, our relationship has always been like any other typical mom and son going about their dull, boring lives as usual. The same old monotonous routine every day, just like almost everyone else we know. At the start of this new summer, Kevin seemed to have taken much keener interest in some of the young girls around here of late rather than just his video games and outdoor sports, which had been the norm.

It was a kind of a relief as I had been starting to get a little worried about his lack of interest in all of the beautiful young ladies who seem to be running around absolutely everywhere you look these days. Oh, I wasn't worried about him being gay or anything like that; after all, I had found a few dirty magazines, a couple of videotapes, and some DVDs over the years, and there had been plenty of spent tissues discovered lying around near them as well.

I had even recently started to suspect that he had been taking my panties from the hamper and using them to masturbate with. I had tried catching him at it for a while, but he has always been very clever about it and always seems to wash them out and allow them to dry before putting them back in the hamper. Now that I look back on it and study it a bit, I do realize that my very first suspicion of him taking my panties from the hamper is where this all seemed to originate from. I suspect that even though I had no way of really knowing at the time if it was true or not, just the thought of him using my dirty panties may have unconsciously generated a slight sexual interest in my son.

I was a bit naive about it all at first, and I think somehow, I just felt that he was probably sniffing at them a little; I guess I mostly assumed that because the thought of it seemed to be a bit of a turn-on for me instantly and it sent little chills up and down my backbone. It took me a little bit to realize that he was probably jerking off in them as well and then washing them out. When I did finally begin to suspect that was also what he was doing with them, it seemed to kick my sexual curiosity towards him up a notch and into a bit of overdrive.

The reason I now know for sure that most of this is probably pretty accurate is that I have just recently finally confirmed my suspicions. Early one morning, right after Kevin left to spend the day at the beach with some of his friends, I snooped around in his room a bit. I found a small pink pair of my panties that must have fallen between the headboard of his bed and the wall, and apparently, they had been forgotten about.

They couldn't have been there for all that long, but still, they had been there long enough that the massive load of semen Kevin had shot and left in them had dried semi-hard, and they were severely stuck and matted tightly together at the crotch.

I may have already been becoming a bit curious and was beginning to try and sort out my new feelings toward Kevin when I only suspected him of using my dirty panties for his pleasure, but now, after my find, oh my god!

For some strange reason, after pulling my cum laden panties out from beneath Kevin's bed and seeing the amount of dried jism he had deposited into the crotch of them and finally confirming my suspicions, somehow, it instantly changed me forever. The heat of hot molten lust began to rush forward from deep down within my lions quickly, and I suddenly felt weak in the knees; something in my groin area was trembling and fluttering slightly, and I suddenly became so damp and horny that I could feel the moisture seeping from me. I had never felt so hot and sexually responsive as I did at that very moment.

The little bundle of undisputable evidence that I was carefully holding in my trembling little hand was threatening to thrust me into a whole new universe altogether, a vast, exciting universe that was spinning around and around just at arm's reach right there in front of me, a very frightening universe that I knew could hold many, many dangers within every little nook and cranny. I gave it a bit of thought. I knew I should probably take more time to consider everything carefully, look at every option, and weigh all the pros and cons. Still, amid my burning desire, I just wanted to leap right off the ledge and straight down into this wild new world that I knew was just right around the corner if I looked.

A bold new world that was begging me to make a move. A fascinating world that could be easily obtained if I wanted it. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that it was simply sitting there waiting, ripe for the taking! I pulled the glued-together crotch of the panties apart really well before putting them on to wash, and without really even giving it any conscious thought, I casually lifted them to my nose and took a few deep sniffs of Kevin's dried cum load for several long moments before I finally drop them into the washer.

As my day slowly progressed, I could not seem to chase all the little perverted thoughts out of my mind, and I began to tremble inside a little each time I thought of my sweet boy holding my dirty used panties up to his face, nose, and mouth just before filling them full of his thick hot seed. Some strange phenomena began to creep over me as the day moved along slowly; at some point, during the middle of the afternoon, I had to go to my bedroom and change my panties due to my fascinating discovery earlier that morning. By late that evening, I had become completely consumed and overwhelmed with pure hardcore lust for all of it.

When I finally sat down at the table with Kevin to eat our simple meal that evening, for some strange reason, I was just as giddy and nervous as a teenager on her first date. I suddenly realized that the bright yellow panties I had changed into earlier in the day must have been thoroughly soaked by now. When I was sure Kevin wasn't looking directly at me, I casually lifted my butt a little from the chair and hiked my sundress up around my waist beneath the table, and I spread my legs a good bit wider to let them air out a little, and possibly maybe dry a bit too.

We chatted a little at first, but Kevin seemed to do most of the talking as I was a bit preoccupied and daydreaming about how to get my hands on a pair of those panties before they had a chance to dry out. At some point during the meal, I was still a bit nervous wreck, and I clumsily dropped my fork; it rolled off the table onto the floor, took a couple of little bounces, and finally settled just underneath the edge of the small table.

I was utterly lost in my new little lust-filled world, and I never even thought about how I had positioned my dress under the table earlier, at least not until it was way, way too late, that is. I must have still been daydreaming a little, and as a result, I may have been a bit slower than usual at putting it all together in my mind, but in my defense, it did all seem to happen so quickly.

Kevin quickly slipped from his chair, bent around to the side of the table, and dropped to his knees to retrieve my fork for me, and that's when it suddenly slapped me right across the face. My eyes suddenly grew very wide, and I just sat there frozen in position; my heart began pounding uncontrollably, and I suddenly felt slightly faint and for the life of me, I do not know why, but I could not seem to move, not even the slightest little muscle.

Due to my lust-fogged brain that day, I'm not exactly sure just how long Kevin was under that table, but I do know for sure that it was quite a bit longer than what is generally necessary to retrieve a dropped fork; I could see the back of his head beneath the table's edge. It was easy to tell from the angle that the direction of his gaze was aligned perfectly with the very, very exposed crotch of my tight, saturated panties. Yet, still, I just sat there holding my breath tightly, and I was as completely locked up from head to toe as if I had been turned to stone.

When Kevin finally did rip himself away at some point, I gasped as I suddenly exhaled loudly, and as he rose from the floor, his eyes found mine briefly, just for a moment; his face was flushed a bright crimson red, and he was visibly shaken to his very core. The hand that held the fork trembled violently, and the utensil rattled loudly against the table's hard surface as he nervously placed it there. As Kevin turned slightly to return to his chair, it was impossible not to notice the raging boner beneath his thin swim trunks, and I suddenly realized that my precious, sweet baby was no longer a little boy anymore.

Upon seeing Kevin's nervous but excited reaction to my soaked panties, I suddenly felt myself gush a little, and I knew there was no chance of them drying out now, so I quickly closed my open legs and pushed my knees tightly together beneath the small table. As Kevin sat quietly twitching about and slowly picking at his food while trying to avoid eye contact, I couldn't help but snicker a little to myself when I began to wonder what he must be thinking of right now.

Do I even dare think that he could believe that I wasn't aware of what he had just witnessed, and that is why I didn't react? 'Could that even be possible,' I ask myself.

He was nearly a grown man these days. I strongly suspected that indeed, by now, he must undoubtedly be conscious of the fact that a woman always, and I do mean always, knows whether you can see her panties or not, even if it is just a 'slight little bit,' she knows about it, I promise you!

Now I knew that what had just transpired between the two of us, and the very close-up view of my soaking wet panties that Kevin had just received was far, far from that of just a 'slight little bit' and there quickly became no doubt in my mind that he simply must be wondering why I had not reached and pulled my dress down when he went to retrieve the fork, or at least tried to close my legs a little for fuck's sake.

Or did he suspect that I hadn't reacted on purpose? He had no way of knowing how I had suddenly frozen up on the spot like that and couldn't seem to move at all. Oh my god, what if he even thought I had purposely dropped my fork on the floor? What if he thought I did it all because I wanted him to look between my open legs? I mean, my god, after all, the way I had my dress tugged way up around my waist like that, and why else on earth would I be sitting at the dinner table eating supper with my legs spread so wide apart like that?

I quickly decided there was nothing else he could assume about the situation, and I felt a warm shiver suddenly run through me at the thought. My face also blushed a dark, deep red crimson color as another thought suddenly flickered in my head, 'What if I did?' Oh, I mean, I know, dropping the fork on the floor was an accident, but what if that is why I suddenly froze up the way I did? What if it was because I wanted Kevin to see me that way?

Oh my god, I suddenly thought, this wasn't all that far off from some of those crazy little 'flirting with him ideas' that I sometimes come up with when I was a little drunk from drinking a bit too much of that damn vodka. Although the naughty little thoughts that I had from time to time about exposing myself to him had never really been particular to any specific area or body part, and I had never really gotten very precise about exactly how it should all transpire, still, the similarities were there.

I soon decided that even if I was severely overreacting and he did not suspect the dropping of the fork to be anything other than just a simple accident, he still had to be wondering why I had not quickly reacted after the fact. We tried to continue our idle chit-chat in low, nervous voices, avoiding any eye contact with one another as I sat and softly trembled at the thought of how hard Kevin had seemed to be beneath his swim trunks as he had arisen from the floor, I was on fire inside, and I was pretty sure that my panties were not currently getting any dryer at the moment.

Moments later, Kevin surprised me immensely when my head suddenly snapped up, and our eyes quickly locked together as he not so casually brushed his fork off the edge of the table and down onto the floor! I suddenly sucked in my breath loudly as I broke our stare and quickly glanced down for a moment at the fork lying there on the floor just outside the edge of the little square table.

I did realize that this was the sacred moment of truth and that I was most likely playing with pure fire. I knew that if Kevin went back under that table, there would be no confusion this time about whether it was an accident or not. I also knew that I was probably initiating a challenging game for both of us, yet still, I proceeded.

After studying the fork's exact position for a brief moment, I slowly glanced back up. I looked directly into Kevin's nervous eyes, and then, without looking back down, I gently reached out with my foot and softly nudged the shiny little utensil a bit further under the table! Kevin's eyes suddenly dropped to my foot, and his mouth slowly came open as he observed me. In his bewilderment, he unbelievably took in and accepted my very candid invitation.

As our eyes suddenly met again, I was instantly flushed deep down within my smoldering hot box as the molten lava within me threatened to spill out and over into my already soggy panties. My heart began racing again, and I instantly froze up as before. Again, I suddenly felt as if I might pass out from the overwhelming excitement coursing through my entire body.

This time, Kevin moved much slower, and we held each other's gaze for as long as possible before he finally dipped his head slightly and peered beneath the table while pretending to reach for the fork. I instantly knew that he must be very disappointed and purely crushed to the core to find that my long, shapely legs were still tightly held together.

I let him settle down on his knees well, and when I was sure he was in the proper position to see the back of his head just as I had before, I slowly began to part my knees slightly! I spread them very slowly until I was finally satisfied and confident that I had opened my legs at least as wide as they had been before, maybe even a little wider this time!

Either way, it was certainly way beyond what was necessary for her very handsome young son Kevin to very quickly realize that his dear, sweet, innocent mother had just quite intentionally exposed her very, very wet panty-clad crotch to him, and this time, there was no doubt about it! After what seemed like much longer than it was, I slowly drew my knees back together again, and my eyes were glued to Kevin's crotch as he rose from the floor with the fork in his hand and a strict staff beneath his swim trunks.

Our quaint little meal had already lasted twice as long as usual; usually, a ten- or fifteen-minute event was already going into thirty minutes or more, but neither had touched our food yet. It had quickly become evident that neither of us was ready for it to end; at this point, we would usually part company for the night. After a few more moments of picking at our food and nervously avoiding each other's eyes, I suddenly excused myself from the table and said, "Sit tight just a moment, baby; Mama has something she wants to show you. I'll be right back."

I was shaking and trembling as I stood in front of the bathroom sink, peering into the mirror. I held the hem of the sun dress up high under my chin and pressed it into my chest to hold it up. I quickly peeled the soaking-wet yellow panties down my legs. Once past my knees, I let them fall to the floor, and I turned as I stepped out of them and then returned to the small dining table.

Kevin was watching me very closely with a curious look on his face as I sat back down, and as I did so, I let him see me as I slowly pulled up on the back of the dress so as not to sit down on it and then I bunched it all up around my waist as it was before. As I sat there just a moment and breathed in and out deeply, trying my best to calm my nerves down just a bit and wishing I had a drink, Kevin suddenly asked what I wanted to show him.

I took a slow, long breath while looking him squarely in the eye; I spread my legs wide beneath the table and then casually reached for my fork! I held the shiny little fork by the tip and let it dangle over the table's edge. Then I made it gently swing back and forth a little for a moment or two between my fingertips like a pendulum just for clarity as I looked deep into Kevin's eyes and then briskly tossed the fork down and inwards towards the center of the table and to the floor beneath!

Moments later, I could hear Kevin's ragged, raspy breathing as he sat between my open legs, and I suddenly felt the warmth of his hot breath as it spread across my exposed thighs. I was shaking violently as I slowly reached down beneath the edge of the table with the fingertips of both hands and found and carefully parted my wet, swollen labia for my son's viewing pleasure!

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers
12