All Comments on 'Sweet Exposure'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, I couldn't help stroking my meat, wishing I was Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to continue this story. It is really hot!

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

Very exciting story. I gave you 5 stars. There’s only a very important thing missing though. When sniffing used panties there’s should always be the detailed description on how it smelled. And that the most exciting part is if smelled quite musky, pungent, quite intoxicating, That’s usually a male species wants to find out when sniffing the crotch of dirty panties and that makes them excitedly hard. That’s the natural smell of a healthy woman.

Can’t wait for the next chapter. And hope the mother is not shaved.

rjb426874rjb426874over 1 year ago

You need to do more of this story. You bring us to the good start of things and then you STOP.

You need to write more chapter's and tell what happens next.

JimmyC1904JimmyC1904over 1 year ago

Maybe mom catches her son wearing her satin bikini panties and romance happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So f-ing sexy. Thanks

QuisathQuisathover 1 year ago

That is so HOT!!! A great composition and fresh idea. The "Wham Bam, Thank You Mam" just doesn't have a place in Erotic Stories. JMO Thanks for the read and I do hope you continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first 20% of a good story.

GentlyIntenseGentlyIntenseover 1 year ago

Wonderful seduction! Thanks.

sicpup72sicpup72over 1 year ago

OMG. That is so HOT !!!!!!!!!!! I admit I am sitting here rock hard.

Thankyou !!

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Hot and steamy, perfect for summer love series.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year ago

Thinks for the read, Nice story.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Good job but way too short. You spent so much time explaining the thoughts during the interaction but just said I think you know what he spent a long time under the table means. Details of what he saw ( HOPEFULLY A VERY SOFT BALD WAXED PUSSY bush is so old school and gross ) the taste, the smell, all the juices and a squirting orgasm. Gave 5 for a great concept but you missed a wonderful opportunity, give us more and redeem yourself...

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

If this a one and done story, it sucks. If this is going to be multiple parts, it sucks. It sucks because it goes nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story though it was a bit short gave it a 3 if you continue with more maybe a 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story was very hot, got me hard. Kind of rushed the ending, should have let him find the wet panties, & watched him jack off with them on his face. Then expose herself after catching him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hard all the way through it. Just. Great.

bhill8671bhill8671over 1 year ago
This is a good story if,

you have Insomnia. It will it real quick! -5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many moms have used "accidental" show to tease son. It is empowering and ego boosting to have son JO for you.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Great buildup and payoff. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not much to it just a mom teasing her son with pussy flashes and where's the incest? That's what this site is INCEST just a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

loved it! and yeah, we had to fill in the blanks at the end, but that's what makes this story stand out. One has to use one's imagination. One thing i would change: The story gets heated up when she finds her soiled panties- that's the catalyst for her further heat. You missed an opportunity to bring panties back into the equation; she needs to bring her freshly wet and warm panties back to the table with her and drop them on his plate! Now that is smokin' hot! And while your way works, too, he can put them to his face, then dive under the table for the FORK of his life!

Lonesomesatinlover82Lonesomesatinlover828 months ago

Like the tall a lot, good read and kept me on the edge till the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.