Sweet Family Deal

Story Info
Sugar Babies save a troubled marriage.
8.7k words
4.43
15.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers

-

As I got home and walked in the kitchen Friday night, I admired my wife Alyssa's beautiful green eyes and curly dark hair. I sadly asked, "I'm guessing you want me to divorce you?"

She lit one of her long, slim menthol cigarettes. Seeing her suck on something usually shrank my shorts, but I was too sad at the moment. She exhaled a stream of smoke. "I ... I'm not sure. But I'm not happy anymore, Jason. I don't think you are either, right?"

As I saw our four nearly new vehicles out the window and glanced at the half-dozen expensive rings on her fingers I knew the answer, but still thought I should ask. "Is there anything I can buy you to make you happy?"

"No, we have so much already. More than I ever hoped for, before I met you."

"I know you're sad we can't have a baby but we could adopt. Do you think getting a kid or two would help?"

"I ... I always wanted to be a Mom. Maybe but that's not the main thing."

"Well, are you in love with somebody else?"

"NO! I WOULD NEVER! ARE YOU?"

"Of course not! I still love you! So, is it sex? I've been missing sex a lot lately. Once or twice a week isn't nearly enough."

She said, "I know you want it every night, but two or three times a week would be good for me. It was so much better when we were dating. I miss the great times we had kissing, holding each other, and doing lots of oral. Lately you just want to screw and go to sleep! If we do it every day, it makes me feel cheap and sleazy, like sex is the only reason you keep me around. I miss cuddling and talking for hours. I miss playing with each other's hair and bodies."

I admitted, "For the first few months we dated, sex actually was the main thing that mattered to me, but it's been ten years. I really do love you. All of you."

She blushed as she put the cigarette out and admitted, "I love you too, but I miss you kissing my kitty SO MUCH! I was always happy to suck you off if you'd do the same for me."

"I know we used to, but usually I'm so tired after work I just want to skip to the best part."

She had a tear at the corner of her eye. "For me, what you skip IS the best part! It's like you don't give a crap whether I'm happy or not anymore! I think ... I think you should see a lawyer and get it started."

I said, "There's no way I'm filing for divorce. I think we can work this out. I can't lose you."

"I'm not so sure."

"You know if YOU start the divorce our prenup says you only get half a million, one vehicle, and the vacation house up north. If you want to leave me that badly ..."

"I ... I don't know. Let's just go to sleep and talk about it tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll be in the guest room."

"Jason, please come to bed. Just hold me? Please?"

I knew that touching her in bed would only aggravate my blue balls, but my conscience wouldn't let me leave her alone when she was upset.

-

The warm sunlight coming through the window woke me in the morning. I had a hand on one of Alyssa's nicely firm 'D' cups, my nose in the long hair at the back of her neck, and my 'morning wood' wedged between her firm thighs.

I kissed her ear lobe and whispered, "You're still so beautiful. I love you."

She sleepily mumbled, "Cigarette." She lit up, and I played with her breast as she took a few puffs. My dick was rock-hard and demanded attention. I squeezed her boob and rocked my hips, sliding my cock back and forth between her legs. She smiled until she saw the clock. "It's 8:45! Why didn't you set the alarm! I'm supposed to meet Jan at nine!" She jumped out of bed and dressed quickly, spoiling my fun.

"Tell Jan it's an emergency. Your husband is dying of pussy deficiency."

She didn't laugh. She didn't even giggle. She picked up her purse. "Jan needs help setting up for her cousin Shelly's wedding. We'll talk tonight."

Her keys jingled as she grabbed them on the way out.

Yet again, I was forced to relieve my sexual tension alone in the shower. Since it was Saturday and I had nothing planned, I decided to take my boat out and do some fishing. I called a few buddies and picked up Dave, John, and Terry on the way to the lake. I was glad I had bought a super cab instead of a 2-seater.

As usual, no fish were caught. Instead, several cigars were smoked, a 12-pack of beer was consumed, and much bullshit was listened to.

I discovered a possible solution to my marital problems with help from the last person I expected, my crass and half-crazy pal Dave. "My brother Dan was alone after his divorce last year. He went on a 'sugar' website and picked the girl he wanted. She's hot and only 22! There are hundreds of 'em, pretty young women that need money for rent, or cars, or school. He's so lucky! He gives his 'sugar baby' what she needs, and a girl half his age screws the ugly old fart."

Terry asked, "Aren't you and Dan identical twins?"

"Yup."

We laughed so hard John dropped his beer. Dave pointed at him and yelled, "Alcohol abuse!" We laughed even more.

I asked a serious question, for a change. "Isn't that illegal? Paying a girl for sex, like picking up a hooker?"

"No, it's legit. It's just a boyfriend giving his girlfriend some help. It's not like 'Give me a blowjob for a hundred', or anything. She's his girlfriend, sort of. They go on dates and she sleeps over sometimes. It's not really love, but they're good to each other. He gave her a car for her birthday and she started deep-throating him every day."

We told tall tales and joked around the rest of the afternoon, but the 'sugar baby' idea stuck in my mind.

-

When I got home the house was empty. I had another beer as I looked online. I found the site Dave had talked about and was astounded. There were dozens of girls in town and another hundred within driving distance looking for a 'sugar daddy'. Many of them were attractive college students.

I didn't want Alyssa to leave me, but if she did I wanted a cute young 'sugar baby'. Or maybe even two of them. I could easily afford it. Hell, maybe I'd go nuts and get three or four! Sex twice a day! Maybe even two girls at a time!

I felt a surge of guilt as I heard a car park in the driveway. I shut down the laptop and started ordering Chinese food on my cell. It was my turn to 'cook' again.

As she walked in Alyssa said, "Add a sweet and sour chicken for Shelly."

I asked, "How did you know I was ordering Chinese?"

"It's supper time. It's always Chinese on Saturday, Thursday is pizza, and Tuesday is either burgers or tacos."

"I'm really ..."

She smiled and interrupted me. "Yes, you're that predictable. That's part of what I love about you. You're reliable, like a rock. But Shelly needs consoling tonight. Her fiancée called it off." She opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses.

"Uh ... wasn't Shelly the one who ..."

As we heard Shelly stagger out of the bathroom, Alyssa quickly nodded and held a finger in front of her mouth. "Shhh."

It was easy to tell Shelly already had a few and then at least a few more. "'Lissa, you sho lucky. HIC! A hot one married you, and you HIC! you shtill so purdy. I had a great one and now he'sh gone! GONE! Awhahaha!" I finished the food order as Alyssa hugged her and calmed her down.

Shelly drunkenly mumbled something about smoking and took a pack of cigarettes out of her purse upside down. Most of them fell on the floor. She put the last one from the pack in her mouth. She had extreme difficulty lighting it, due to her holding the lighter backwards. Alyssa said, "Let me." She put two cigarettes in her mouth and lit them, then handed Shelly one. I felt a movement in my pants at the sight, then lost interest when they started talking about the flower arrangements they had gotten for the cancelled wedding.

I checked my work email and re-read some old ones as the girls talked quite a while. The doorbell rang and I met the delivery guy on the front steps. The girls were gone when I returned. I put the food on the table and searched the house. I found Alyssa tucking an unconscious Shelly into bed in the guest room. We talked as we ate in the kitchen. She said, "Poor girl. I feel so bad for her."

"She's the one you made out with in college?"

"Yeah. It was so strange! I liked it a lot, but didn't like that I liked it. It felt good, but I was worried about what my other friends would think. Thank God she was too high to remember that night!"

We watched a movie as we ate. Afterward I mused aloud, "I know Shelly is way too drunk tonight, but some other time would you like to, uh ... maybe ...?"

"No! No way! Shelly might be fun for a little while, but when she drinks she's a blabbermouth. I hang out with her and her friends sometimes, but that's all. Most of them are alcoholic gossips. If I wasn't home alone so much ..."

"Well, do you think maybe, if we find the right woman ..."

"You mean we pick up a girl at a club or a bar, and bring her home with us?"

"I'm not sure what I mean. What do you think?"

She hesitated a long time. "I'd like to try it, if it won't wreck things for us. But if you fall in love with another woman ... I'm afraid."

"I'm afraid too. I don't want to lose you either, but we need to do SOMETHING different."

She sighed. "I know. But I don't want to be with some random skank who screws a bunch of people. Or a fickle one who'll get us to love her, then run off. Or one like Shelly, who'd sleep with us then tell everybody in town."

"I agree, we don't want diseases or broken hearts. Or a big scandal."

She asked the key question, "How can we find a safe girl, who'll stay with us if we like her?"

I had an idea but said, "I don't know. Let's go to bed."

I felt a stiffening in my groin as she held my hand and said, "Let's go watch some porn and try to figure it out." I started a movie and crawled in bed, just as we heard a wet, disgusting noise from the guest room. Both of us exclaimed, "NO!"

The bottle on the nightstand indicated that on top of what Shelly already drank, she had woken up and added a third of a bottle of vodka. She didn't spill it, but she'd thrown up and peed herself.

Alyssa got Shelly into clean clothes, and I changed the bed. When the cleanup was over and Shelly passed out again, I asked, "I hope you're not inviting her over here again?"

"NO! Nope! No way!"

I turned the porno off and we fell asleep back-to-back. Thankfully, Shelly had gone home before we woke up.

-

We were so busy we didn't discuss the threesome idea all week. I had a slow Friday afternoon and brought up the 'sugar' website on my cell at work. I flipped through the girls' profiles until one firmly grabbed my attention.

She was a slender blonde just under five feet tall, with a pretty face. "I'm Jassi, a business major about to finish my second year. I'm looking for a compassionate couple to take care of me, in and out of bed. I'm not into the elderly, obesity, or drugs. If you're under 50, well off, and looking for some long-term fun, I might be the girl for you."

I was 36 and my wife was 32. Jassi looked young enough to be my daughter, and nearly young enough to be Alyssa's. It said she was 20 but I would have guessed 18 from her picture. The partial erection in my pants must have taken over when I emailed her a photo of us and asked if she could meet us Saturday night. I hadn't even discussed it with my wife.

Only an hour later Jassi replied. "I can't wait to meet you two! I'll see you at the Lobster Barn restaurant tomorrow at 6." She had attached a picture of her sucking on a candy cane and another of her in a bikini. I usually liked bigger boobs, but she was sexy and adorable at the same time. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hug her or screw her more. I was totally smitten, and somewhat confident Alyssa would like her. She looked similar to Shelly, minus a dozen years and thirty pounds.

All the way home I worried. Would Alyssa hate the idea? Had I just blown up my marriage? If I had, would Jassi date me after the divorce?

-

Alyssa introduced me as I walked in the house. "Mindy, this is Jason. Jason, meet Mindy." Both looked very nervous. Mindy was a tall, voluptuous girl with long red hair. I thought she had a sexy shape and a nice face. She wore jeans and a sweater, but I could tell she had breasts even larger than my wife's 'D's, and a nicely curvy butt. Mindy looked a bit overweight, but nobody's perfect.

I offered my hand and said, "Hi, Mindy."

She shook my hand awkwardly and the two of them glanced at each other. Alyssa cleared her throat. "Ahem. Mindy's mom knows one of my friends, and I heard about her situation. Jason, I know we didn't finish talking about it. I hope you won't be upset?"

"Upset about what?"

The two girls looked at each other again, then Alyssa said, "Tell him what you told me."

The sexy redhead timidly explained. "Um ... last week when I told my boyfriend I'm pregnant, he broke up with me. I have three little brothers and my mom can't really support me anymore. I ... I think your wife is hot, and you're handsome too. Um ... if you take care of me and my baby, maybe I can be your girlfriend? Live with you and uh ... date both of you? I turned 18 a few months ago, so it'll be legal and everything."

I asked, "Uh ... and what did you say, Alyssa?"

She blushed and said, "You first."

I knew she didn't say 'No', or Mindy would have left. "If my wife likes the idea, so do I."

Mindy grabbed me in a tight hug. "Thank you!" I felt her nice breasts against my chest as I returned the hug. She briefly kissed my lips, and I felt aroused and a little guilty.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Alyssa? You're not jealous?"

She proved she was the perfect wife for me by saying, "I think it's sexy to watch, if I get a turn too."

Mindy asked, "Can we go on a date tomorrow?"

It was my turn to be nervous and afraid. "Uh, we already have plans for tomorrow night. I uh ..."

I pulled up the website on the laptop and brought up the emails on my phone. I set them on the table in front of Alyssa, as I said, "Yell if you want, just please don't go crazy and kill me?"

I could tell Alyssa was aroused by the tone of her voice. "Why would I be mad? She's a cutie, and I surprised you first."

I asked, "So, you want to meet Jassi and let her live with us too?"

"I need to get to know her, but maybe."

"Great! Let's show Mindy around the house. The pool and hot tub are in the back yard. If you need to go somewhere you can use one of our cars, the keys hang on hooks by the back door. The guest room is on the left ..."

Alyssa asked, "So, if we like Jassi where will she stay?"

I replied, "I can move some things around and make the exercise room into a bedroom for her. We have another bed in storage. And if my gorgeous wife here won't cut my dick off, the girls can sleep on top of me sometimes, too." We shared a nervous giggle.

Mindy asked, "And what about when the baby comes?"

I answered, "I guess I can move my home office into the basement and turn the room into a nursery."

Alyssa smiled. "Good. We'll meet Jassi tomorrow, and if we like her we'll be a family. A Mom, a Dad, and our HOT daughter girlfriends." We giggled a little more. We watched a couple of movies on the couch with Mindy between us and I fell asleep.

I woke with a hand rubbing my thigh. I reluctantly woke up and did the responsible thing by saying, "Let's wait until we meet Jassi. I don't want any jealousy between you two."

Alyssa nodded. "That's a good idea."

Mindy blushed and bashfully said, "I don't know if it's the baby hormones or what, but I've been in the mood a lot lately. Sorry."

As Alyssa and I sleepily got up, I said, "Bedtime. See you in the morning."

Mindy said, "I need a shower. Would one of you wash my back?"

I smiled. "I'd love to, in a few days. Good night."

For the first time in a long time, Alyssa and I fell asleep kissing.

-

The next afternoon we moved everything from the exercise room to a corner of the basement, and the girls helped me carry the bed upstairs. The two of them started getting ready for our 'date' as I brought in a chair and a nightstand. I'd get a desk later.

I heard the shower running in our bathroom as I got a suit from the closet and laid it out. I undressed, went in the bathroom, and stepped into the shower behind my wife.

She said, "Mindy is going to be a problem."

"Why? What did she do?"

"She kissed me and asked if she could wash my hair. I ... I almost said 'yes'!" She giggled nervously.

I reached around her and rested my hand on her navel. "If you have a problem between your sexy legs, I can help."

"Please!"

She leaned on the wall, as I slid my hard cock in and fucked her from behind.

I heard the door open, and from behind the shower curtain Mindy asked, "Is there room for one more?"

My happy exertions prevented me from having enough air to speak. Alyssa told her, "After we decide if Jassi will be with us too." I heard the door close as I started climaxing, only a moment before my wife did. After the shower, I put my suit on and happily watched as the two girls did their makeup together. I like to watch a woman's appearance slowly go from 'nice' to 'glamorous'.

Alyssa asked, "So which car should we take to the restaurant? The Audi, the Mercedes?"

Mindy pleaded, "The Maserati! The Maserati, PLEASE?"

I reminded her, "The Maserati is only a two-seater."

"Is it against the law to take two cars?"

I gave in. "I guess not. Do you want to take the Mercedes and meet us there, honey?"

Alyssa smiled. "Okay. Have fun."

Instead of taking the back streets, Mindy and I got on the freeway. As I drove up the onramp, she said, "This car looks SO HOT! It must have lots of power?"

"The Mercedes is powerful for a passenger car, about 300 horsepower. With the twin-charger, this one has 700 and it weighs half as much." To show off, I pulled into the fast lane and pushed the pedal down. I loved the Maserati's sound going from a quiet purr to a loud, high-pitched whine as the engine wound up to the 8,000 RPM redline before I shifted. We quickly went from 60 miles an hour to 125.

Mindy was quite impressed. "Oooh! WOW! WHOA!"

Despite going twice as far, we pulled into the restaurant just ahead of Alyssa. Mindy was breathing hard and her eyes were still bulging as I parked.

"Did you like that?"

"Wow! That was kind of scary, but I LOVED it!"

"Going over 80 on public roads is dangerous, so I don't very often. The fastest I've gone at the track is 193. Someday I'll take you there and show you what it can really do."

As we got out, she put a hand on the hood. "193! This car is super sexy, like you." She kissed my lips then held my hand. Several guys stared as Alyssa kissed both of us and took my other hand.

-

I happily escorted my pretty ladies inside, and we saw Jassi sitting at a large table with a couple around age 40. The wife had on a nice pink and yellow dress and the man wore a suit similar to mine, but gray instead of light blue.

Jassi didn't have any makeup on and her hair was a little messy. She wore jeans and a college sweatshirt. Compared to her, the rest of us were very overdressed.

She waved. "Hi, I'm Jassi. It's short for Hexaja..."

I interrupted, "Hexajasimal notation?"

She smiled. "How did you know?"

"Hexajasimal notation is the number system the ancient Babylonians used, base 60. It was a big part of their religion. People often confuse it with Hexadecimal, base 16, which is used for computer ..."

I saw that Mindy, my wife, and the other couple had no idea and no interest. To save them from death by boredom, I summarized, "It's math stuff. I know because I have degrees in computer science and math."

Jassi said, "My real first name is Hexajasima. Dad was a math professor but Mom loved him anyway."

Alyssa sympathized, "Poor lady. I understand. I really, really do." That got a few chuckles.

Limnophile
Limnophile
653 Followers