Sweet Family Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

Jassi sadly said, "Until I started college, I lived at the State Home. My parents were in a car accident when I was eleven, but I'm mostly okay now. I hope you don't mind that I didn't dress up. This is kind of a double-date, two families meeting me at once to save time. With my schoolwork, I'm extremely busy. Kira and Heinrich, meet Jason, Alyssa, and ... what's your name?"

"Mindy."

"So, Mindy is your daughter?"

Alyssa said, "She's kind of our girlfriend. We're helping her out, and we'd like to help you, too."

Mindy and Jassi shook hands, but the looks on their faces told me they already disliked each other. Jassi said, "I have a paper due on Monday, so I need to be back to my dorm by eight. I ate on the way here, so I'll talk while the rest of you eat, okay?" Most of us nodded.

We ordered and had some small talk about the cool spring weather and the interminable road construction downtown. When the waiter brought our food, Jassi got down to 'business'. "I'll let you know what I need and expect, so there won't be any misunderstandings. Then I'll decide if I want to be with one of your families. Including tuition, books, and dorm room, I need nine thousand a semester, plus four hundred a month for food and some fun. Call it eleven grand a semester. I'll need a place to stay during the summer too, either an apartment or a room at your house.

I can do a date once a week on Saturdays, or I can stay overnight if I don't have a lot of homework. Like you saw in my ad, I'm Bi. I like both men and women. I don't do anal or dirty play. No putting anything in my butt and no peeing on me. And no rough stuff, no hitting me or tying me up.

Other than that, I'll do pretty much anything you want on our dates. Missionary with the guy while the wife watches, 69 with both of you, oral with the woman while the guy does me from behind." She also suggested, "If you have a room for me at your house, or you can spend a little more to get me an apartment, we can do Saturdays and a couple of quickies during the week. I wish I had time for more, but I really don't."

I was astounded that she was so explicit in a public restaurant, and after knowing us only twenty minutes. Most of us were close to finishing our meals when she asked, "I know you must have a lot of questions?"

Kira asked, "You said no rough stuff. Would you help me spank him before bed?"

"Uh, I guess that would be okay. But no hurting me."

Heinrich suggested, "We can afford nine thousand a semester, maybe ten. If you stay on our couch or in our bed, you wouldn't need to pay for a dorm. You can take the city bus to college and back." He looked at his wife and said, "And if you'll have a baby and let us adopt it, we'll pay the costs and another five thousand."

I made my counter-offer. "We can pay whatever you need for school, plus five hundred a month. Twelve grand a semester, fifteen, whatever. You can have your own bedroom at our house and use one of our cars. We'll provide meals, clothes, anything you need. We have a hot tub and pool, too. If you're pregnant or get pregnant, we'll help you take care of the baby, or adopt it if you want."

Jassi said, "I don't want a kid. They're loud, stinky, and take way too much time." Mindy rolled her eyes and looked offended.

Heinrich said, "We were hoping for a baby and we can't really match that. Sorry, Jassi."

Jassi said, "Ok, thanks for your time." I handed Heinrich some cash and he paid for dinner as he and Kira left.

Alyssa asked, "Would you like to see our house?"

"I don't really have time tonight. I need to catch the bus in half an hour."

My wife said, "It's not a long drive. I can have you back to the dorm by 8:30."

"Okay."

Alyssa grabbed the Maserati keys from my hand and dropped hers on the table. "See you at home, babe." She kissed my lips and quickly walked out with Jassi.

Mindy and I got home just in time to see Alyssa zipping her pants in the living room, with a big smile on her face. Jassi whispered something to Alyssa, who said, "You have time. When he's in a hurry, he's really in a hurry."

I asked, "What?"

Jassi hooked my belt with one of her fingers and said, "Come help me with something in the bathroom."

She closed the bathroom door and sat on the toilet, then unzipped me. She smiled and said, "I wanted a taste test before I agreed. Alyssa's flavor is nice. Let's see about yours." She quickly but gently pulled my penis out. "Ooh, a nice big one."

She licked it while she stared at me with her pretty blue eyes. I played with her fine blonde hair and she started sucking the head and stroking my shaft.

"Mmmm! Very good, Jassi!" Only two or three minutes of stroking and sucking had me unloading into her mouth.

She swallowed and licked her lips. "Nice, I like it. That doesn't count as a date. I'll give you a quick blowjob a few times a week, if you get me off in the shower too."

"Ohmigod! I love doing it in the shower! Tonight! Move in tonight!"

She giggled and stood up. "I wish I could. I won't have time until Saturday."

As I led Jassi out of the bathroom we saw Alyssa playing with Mindy's hair. There was joy and love on her face as she told Mindy, "I'll never be a Mom, but I can't wait to help you be one. I hope I can watch you breastfeed? You have great boobs already but the baby will make 'em grow even more." Mindy blushed while my wife fondled her tits through her top. My cock would have been stiff as steel, if I hadn't cum in Jassi's mouth only moments before.

Alyssa kissed Mindy goodbye, then turned toward Jassi and flirtatiously commented, "I like your cute little ones too. Let's get you back to the dorm."

Mindy and I watched Alyssa lead Jassi to the driveway. As they backed out, I saw Alyssa was in the passenger seat. She was letting a twenty-year-old drive my $120,000 Maserati! I felt chills down my spine. I worried about her destroying my precious car for a moment, until I realized their safety was even more important.

Mindy asked, "So what did you do in the bathroom?"

"We uh ... we talked about showers."

"Really?" At that point I realized she was beautiful with a nice body, but not the brightest or sharpest crayon in the box.

I laughed. "No, she gave me a blowjob, a good one."

She looked worried. "I can too. Do you want me to show you?" She put a hand on my zipper.

"I'll need a little time first, but that sounds great!"

She hugged me tightly then thrust her tongue in my mouth. I tasted a bit of chocolate from the dessert she ate recently, plus cigarette smoke.

I asked, "You smoke, Mindy?"

"I'm trying to quit for the baby but it's hard. I only have 5 or 6 a day now. Alyssa gave me a few puffs while you two were in the bathroom."

"It's good that you're quitting, but I like watching pretty girls smoke. Seeing them suck on a cigarette reminds me of other things they can suck on."

She chuckled, then grabbed a cigarette from the coffee table and lit it. "If you catch me smoking and I'm not 21 yet, maybe you'll need to spank me." I watched her cheeks as she took a few big puffs. "Maybe you'll even need to spank my naughty pussy with your dick."

I was sorely tempted, but I wasn't sure she came up with the idea on her own. Alyssa used to like roleplaying the 'teacher spanks schoolgirl for smoking' scenario. I asked, "Where is this coming from? I don't think you're really THAT horny?"

"I ... I want you to like me. I really do. I'll do nearly anything! Alyssa said you really enjoy the 'spank the naughty girl' thing. If you're careful, you can even put it in my butt? Please? I need you to love me." She was nearly crying with worry.

"I already like you a lot. How about we watch a movie and relax on the couch?"

"Okay." She put in a movie. When she opened my fly and it started, I shouldn't have been surprised it was a porno. When my cell rang, she paused the movie on a three-way scene with a pair of women riding a guy's dick and mouth. I could only dream of that before, but I'd probably have it soon!

I saw it was Alyssa's number. She said, "Jassi's roommate is gone tonight. I hope it's okay if I stay over and ... MMMMM! Uh! And help her study uh ... biology?"

"That's fine. I don't mind if ..."

I put it on speaker as I heard her moaning in pleasure. "Ummmm unnnnn uh uh! Yeah, Jassi! Oooh! So good! UNGH!" I giggled as I hung up.

I smiled and said, "It sounds like they're getting along well."

Mindy looked sad again. "Yeah, I guess so." She un-paused the movie, pulled out my cock gently, and slowly sucked me to Heaven. On the way to my room, she reassured me, "I already have a baby in me, so I can't get any MORE pregnant. And I really meant it, you can do my butt if you want. My old boyfriend hated condoms. He said if he switched from my pussy to my ass and finished in there, I wouldn't get pregnant." She continued as we stood in the doorway of my bedroom, "He didn't switch fast enough a few times, so I got knocked up. It feels kind of weird in there, but I really don't mind."

"I'm glad to hear that, but I think I'm done for a while. Let's get some sleep." We undressed and climbed in bed. She laid on her side facing me, with her fingers running through my short dark hair. Through her thin nightgown I saw the little nipples on her large boobs were erect. I knew they'd grow quickly, with the baby inside her.

"I love you, Jason. I love you so much!" She kissed me and rested her hand on my cock, encouraging it to swell again.

I kindly replied, "It's easy to get confused with the happiness of a new relationship, but real love takes time. Say you love me later, when you're sure you mean it."

She kissed me slowly, licked my lips, then Frenched with me. "I'm really happy here. When I talk to my family, should I say you're my boyfriend?"

"Sure. I'm glad my wife likes my girlfriends and all three of you are so sexy." I kissed her and slowly rolled away. "Good night." She spooned against my back and wrapped an arm around me.

When I woke Mindy handed me my cell, which was ringing. I saw it was Alyssa. "Hi Jason. Good news, Jassi says she can move in today! She doesn't have a lot of stuff, so we won't need the truck."

Mindy reached under the blanket and started stroking my swelling snake. I struggled to say, "Uh hmmm, that's nice. Uh!"

"I'll bring her home after lunch. She wants to finish her paper first. How are you and Mindy doing?"

I dropped the phone as Mindy stroked my cock and sucked one of my nipples. "Uh! URRRR! Yeah, Mindy!" I heard Alyssa laughing before she hung up. Mindy sat with my rigid rod sliding into her slick slit. It was great seeing and playing with her big tits as she bounced up and down on me. Before long, I sprayed a load deep into her. We kissed and relaxed a while, then took a sexy shower and ate a quick breakfast.

I spent most of Sunday morning getting the room ready for Jassi. Mindy and I went to a store and got a desk, new curtains, and bedding. Mindy finished making the bed just before I got the desk assembled. She left and returned naked, holding a jar of petroleum jelly. She sat in front of me and asked, "Do you want to break in the bed? With lube, you can try my butt."

"Ohmigawd! PLEASE!" My wife and I tried anal sex one drunken night, but at the time we didn't know about using lube. Only seconds after entering Alyssa's rectum, I noticed her crying and felt awful for hurting her. I'd pulled out, apologizing and comforting her until we fell asleep.

This time, I got Mindy's butt crack and pink little rosebud asshole good and slippery. She said, "Slow, please, but I kind of like it."

Sliding into her slick turd tube was pure ecstasy! "Mmmm! Feels SO GREAT, Mindy! YEAH!"

"It's kind of weird, but I know guys love it."

I took my time, slowly savoring the Heavenly feeling of her rump ring squeezing one section of my shaft tightly, while the rest penetrated into her squishy colon. "Oh! So good! I wanna do this every day!"

"Urrr. I know you like it, but this is uncomfortable. Can you hurry up, please?"

I increased the pace of my thrusts gradually, reaching top speed as I started blasting my sperm deep into her. "ARRRGH! YEESSS! SO GOOD!" I pulled out and rested laying on her back.

"I don't think I want it in my butt every day, but maybe a couple times a week?"

"Sure, sure! Thank you so much!"

I rolled on my back and it probably took her a quarter box of tissues to wipe us mostly clean. We heard a car door shut in the driveway. Mindy ran to the bathroom and I saw we had left a wet spot on the pink and white comforter only a second before Jassi walked in.

Jassi smiled as I greeted her, "Welcome home. I hope you like your new room?"

"Nice! Very nice! But what's that on the bed?"

I yanked the comforter off. "Uh ... Must be glue or something, from the label. I'll throw it in the washer."

She set her purse and suitcase down, then giggled and perceptively said, "Hehehe! Glue isn't brown! Were you doing her butt?"

"Um ... yeah."

"That doesn't bother me, if you don't get my things dirty and stay away from mine. While it's washing, how about you wash me in the shower? Somebody got lipstick all over my thighs." She blushed as she stood on tiptoe and kissed me. I recognized the flavor of a vagina I knew very well.

"Good idea. Mindy's in the bathroom across the hall, let's take a shower in mine."

She washed my back, then reach around and did my chest. "I wish I were bigger so anal wouldn't hurt me. A finger in there might be okay if you want to play gently, though."

She washed my chest as I leaned down and kissed her. I washed her little breasts, then her pussy. She looked even younger nude. We stood under the spray head playing with each other quite a while, but neither of us came.

She said, "I like girls and Alyssa is great. I enjoy cock more, though. I'm glad you have a nice big one. If I weren't so worn out from Alyssa this morning, I'd love to try it."

"He needs a rest too. Since it's Sunday afternoon, would you like to take a nap with me?"

"I wish I could, but I have final exams in two weeks. I need to study." She put on a light blue dress, then laid on the bed on her belly reading. She didn't bother to do her hair or put on any makeup, because we weren't going anywhere. I laid beside her and fell asleep with an arm over her back.

When I woke I fondled her butt awhile, then kissed her ear and played with her long blonde hair. She said, "That's super distracting. We can do a quickie if you want, but I really need to learn this."

I slid her panties down, spread her thighs apart, and rubbed her pussy a little. When I felt she was nice and wet, I climbed onto her and slid myself in. Other than Alyssa's first time, Jassi had the smallest vagina I'd ever experienced, almost painfully tight.

I reached under her and played with her little boobs, as I thrust into her over and over. In only a couple of minutes, I was finished. I rolled off and kissed her ear. "That was great! Thank you!"

She playfully said, "I didn't cum, but it was nice for me too. Now go away and let me study, please?" We chuckled and kissed before I walked out.

-

Jassi gave me a blowjob or had a standing quickie in the shower with me every morning. I made love to sexy Mindy when I got home each afternoon, and screwed or 69'd with Alyssa nearly every night. Alyssa drove to the college, bringing Jassi lunch and kisses each day, and often made out with Mindy while I watched in fascination. Things would soon get even better, and worse.

There had been several arguments between the girls, but at first I thought they were minor. Jassi got upset when Mindy took a very long shower and there was no hot water left. They argued over who would eat the last cookie in the box, though there were more in the pantry. One night Mindy yelled at Jassi for eating the last of the strawberry ice cream, even though there were four other kinds in the freezer.

Mindy was also upset that Jassi's bedroom was slightly larger. Their closets were less than half full and Mindy was across the hall from the room we'd use for her baby's nursery. They both had plenty of room, but she complained about Jassi's being bigger almost daily. Jassi's main complaint was that Mindy was messy and often left toothpaste, shampoo, or other things open in the bathroom; in addition to leaving dirty clothes on the floor.

Things came to a head the last day before summer break. Both girls wanted to impress their friends by driving my Maserati on the final day of school, and both acted like it was life or death. I resolved it by putting the keys in my pocket. I assigned each of them a car instead of letting them drive whatever they wanted. Jassi was more mature and only seemed little annoyed she got the Mercedes, while Mindy was nearly distraught over driving 'only' an Audi with 400 miles on it. She begged me to change my mind, then cried all the way to the driveway. I talked to my wife about it and got a little insight.

She told me, "At least part of it is sibling rivalry. They're acting like sisters, struggling for dominance. They're also probably afraid that if we like one of them better, we'll make the other one leave. Jassi is nervous about having money for school in the fall. Mindy is especially worried about the baby."

I asked, "So what can we do about it?"

"I think it will help a lot if we get them a few things and have a talk with them when they get home. Can you take a day off work?"

I faked a cough. "Ahem. I think I have polio or leprosy, or something. I guess I should call my boss." I smiled as I dialed the number.

Alyssa and I picked up a crib, car seat, and several other things for Mindy's upcoming baby. She told me, "Jassi didn't want to say anything to you, but she doesn't like the look of her room. Stripes and squares aren't her style. Let's get her some things she'll like."

"Sure." I was surprised at the items we got for Jassi. The curtains were covered in cartoon animals. The sheets had rubber duckies printed on them, and Alyssa chose two pairs of 'little kid' style pajamas, one with puppies and the other with kittens. To complete the décor, we picked up a large teddy bear and a kid-size chair for it. Her room would look like something meant for a young child.

To allay another of the girls' fears, I bought prepaid money cards and put five grand on each of them. To finish our shopping for the day, we made a few trips back and forth to a car dealer.

-

When she got home from school Mindy asked, "Whose convertibles are in the driveway?"

I asked, "Do you like red or yellow better?"

"Uh, red, but ..."

Alyssa handed her the keys. "Enjoy, mom-to-be! We'll register the car in your name tomorrow. Let's look in the nursery."

When the two of them came back, Mindy was crying tears of joy. "Thank you! Thanks a bunch!" We had a group hug, then a three-way French kiss. She said, "I love you two! I really mean it, I love you!"

I kissed her again. "We love you too. You have nothing to worry about. You can stay with us forever if you want."

-

When Jassi got home I was sitting on her bed. She looked around and smiled from ear to ear. "You did this for me? Awhhh! It's so cute! I love it!"

"Do you think the yellow convertible in the driveway is nice?"

"Yeah, it's great! Can I drive it some time?"

"Sure! Since it's yours now." I handed the keys to her.

She jumped in my lap, straddling me. She kissed my lips and hugged me tight. "Thank you! Thank you SOOO much!"

"It was Alyssa's idea, but I'm glad you like it."

"I love it! And the room too! I always wanted a place I can really relax. It's so tiring, needing to be serious, mature, and grown-up all the time."

"I'm glad. You're safe with us and you can trust us. We love you. I love you."

"I love you too, Daddy! I uh ... I hope it's ok if I call you Daddy?"

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers