Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,897 Followers

"Oh, my dear," Doctor Riemen said, smiling, "You really are inexperienced and innocent! Ruth has brought you to the Vineyard not a moment too soon!"

"The ice cubes," she explained, "are very cold and can be quite a shock to your nervous system when applied to bare skin. Their coldness can be especially jarring, when they are applied to a slave's pubic lips, her clitoris or thrust into her anus and deep into her rectum."

I was shocked at this announcement. Could Doctor Riemen really do that to me? It sounded brutal.

While I was assimilating the absolutely frightening new information about the use of ice-cubes on slaves, Doctor Riemen changed the subject and picked up the electronic device.

"This is known as a T-Zapper," she explained, "It delivers a painful spark of concentrated electricity at this end here."

As she said this, Doctor Riemen held up her device so that I could see the small, gold-plated contacts at the tip of her device.

"The electric zap that this delivers to the slave doesn't do any real damage," she explained, "However it can be quite painful, especially when applied to an slave-girl's more sensitive areas."

Doctor Riemen then touched the tip to my indecently exposed pubic lips and said, "Should a slave allow her mind to wander or become distracted, I find a zap of sixty-five kilovolts directed squarely on the sensitive flesh of her nipples, vulva, or her anus, works wonders in bringing her mind back into proper focus."

"Yes, Doctor Riemen," I replied nervously. I wasn't feeling any electric shock, so I was assuming that she needed to press some sort of button to activate the spark of concentrated electricity. I resolved to answer all of Doctor Riemen's questions as quickly, openly and honestly as possible. I was pretty certain that I didn't want to have the swollen lips of my sex subjected to painful electric shocks.

"Now, Gwendoline, dear," Doctor Riemen said, "Did you enjoy being raped by the other female inmates, in the shower?"

The question caught me totally off guard. It didn't seem like the sort of question that a slave would get asked during an interrogation.

Apparently, I hesitated, and without warning there was a loud zapping sound and sixty-five kilovolts was applied to my vulnerable and sensitive pubic lips.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I screamed resoundingly. Electric shock to your genitals really hurts, and I cried out shamelessly in response to the sudden and intense pain.

"Any time you hesitate in providing your answers," Doctor Riemen explained calmly, "It causes me to think that you are attempting to conceal something from me. Now, please answer the question, without any hesitation. Did you enjoy being raped by the other female inmates?"

"Yes, Doctor Riemen," I blurted out somewhat louder and more emphatically than I had originally planned, "It was degrading and humiliating, but I enjoyed it!"

Smiling sadistically, Doctor Riemen swiveled her zapping toy around and pointed the sparking end at one of my innocent nipples. My attention immediately focused on the pink, vulnerable flesh she was pointing to, and then she asked, "And exactly why did you enjoy it?"

Doctor Riemen proceeded to ask me a series of questions about my experience in the slave's shower-room. I nervously kept watch on Doctor Riemen's interrogation device and answered every question she had, rapidly and without hesitation. Of all the things the women did to me, which did I enjoy the most? Was there anything they did that I absolutely hated? Was there anything they didn't do that I wished they had done? Of all the women who had abused me, were there any that I especially feared or disliked? Of all the women who had abused me, were there any that I had a strong preference for?

Some of my answers sounded childish and inarticulate, but Doctor Riemen seemed to appreciate inarticulate answers that were blurted out hastily, more than articulate answers that required me to think, hesitate and organize my words into intelligent sentences.

I confessed to my strong feelings for Laura, and Doctor Riemen wanted to know why I had such strong feelings for her. All five women were beautiful in one way or another. Two of them were professional models. Why; Doctor Riemen wanted to know; did I fixate on Laura and not any of the other four women?

The only answer I could think of was that Laura had such a strong intensity to her. I sensed a really vigorous desire to dominate in her. She wasn't just punishing and humiliating me in the shower because she was following orders. She seemed to have a real passion for it. And her passion somehow seemed to make everything more delicious.

I mean...the answer I gave sounded something like that. I don't remember my exact words. I was very nervous and talking very fast. I could have come up with a much more articulate and reasonable answer if Doctor Riemen had given me more time to think, but thinking had been declared against the rules. If I took time to think, the most intimate parts of my anatomy would be subjected to painful electric shocks.

When the interrogation was over, an Asian-American woman was allowed into Doctor Riemen's office. She came in with two gear bags and she began to unpack stuff from her bags while began to Kiera unbuckle the restraints on my wrists and ankles.

"Don't go anywhere, Miss Schön," the Asian-American woman said to me, "I need to get some photos of you before you go home."

"Photos, Mistress? I asked, horrified.

I had been in the shower for hours. My hair was still wet. My makeup had no doubt run from being in the shower and from crying. I was certain that I was in no shape to be photographed.

"Can I at least have a few minutes to redo my makeup and fix my hair first, Mistress?" I asked.

"No," Doctor Riemen said curtly, "The Vineyard prefers that submissives look somewhat abused and maltreated in all official photos. It helps to maintain the illusion that all of our inmates are here against their will."

"You look just fine," the Asian-American said, and patted me on my bare shoulder somewhat reassuringly.

The Asian-American was almost painfully skinny, but she moved with the fluid grace and energy of a professional dancer. I decided that I liked her, and would have gladly allowed her to feel me up, make out with me and fuck me mercilessly with her fingers, but all she wanted to do was take photos of me.

She wasn't dressed like Doctor Riemen or her assistant. She was wearing a black, cotton shirt with long sleeves, that looked comfortable, but old and worn-out. She wore black yoga pants that looked very comfortable and running shoes that were black with black laces. The words ninja photographer ran through my head, and I had to suppress a laugh. Her Asian features and all black attire didn't make her a ninja, but my mind was wandering into that sort of territory.

Despite her small breasts, I thought the Asian-American woman looked cute. Of course, I was so sexually worked up after the libidinous incident in the shower-room, almost any woman would have looked good to my eyes. I was eager for just about anybody to touch me.

The Asian-American woman (I later learned her name was Vivian) took some readings off of me with her light meter and then began the process of having me pose for the photos.

I was specifically instructed not to smile for the photos, and then told how to pose for full-frontal photos, profile photos, rear photos and head-shots.

"I think we're done here," Vivian said, after getting about six-dozen photos of me, "What file name do you want me to upload these to?"

Doctor Riemen gave her a file name that included my inmate number, then Vivian packed up her photography gear and made a graceful exit.

Vivian had a cute, heart-shaped, innocent face with soft lips and adorable almond-shaped eyes. I was disappointed that she barely touched me the entire time she was in the room with me. My pussy was wet between my legs and kept reminding me with insistent throbs how much it truly needed some sort of serious attention.

* * * * * * * * * *

It seemed like it had been days since the last time I had set foot on the main lobby, however it had actually only been about six hours, maybe seven.

The perky girl from the receptionist desk was still there and was still super-humanly cheerful and eager to please.

"Doctor Riemen, how are you?" she asked, brimming with enthusiasm and good cheer.

"I'm doing quite well, Rose," Doctor Riemen replied sedately, "Do you think you could fetch the personal effects for our newest member, please?"

When she said the newest member, Doctor Riemen was referring to me, and when she said personal effects, she was referring to my watch, my iPhone, my purse and all of the clothes I had been wearing earlier that morning.

Rose got up from her chair, walked over to the closet where my personal effects were locked up, located them and brought them back. I noticed that she didn't hand the box with my personal effects to me. She handed it to Doctor Riemen.

"Thank you, Rose," Doctor Riemen said, her tone crisp and professional, "Oh, and before you sit down, I'd like it very much if you were to order Gwendoline to kiss your feet."

"You what?" Said Rose, her perky and enthusiastic demeanor suddenly fading, "Oh, I'm not really that sort of employee. My job description doesn't really require me to have any physical contact with the inmates."

Doctor Riemen arched an eyebrow and it seemed to me that the temperature in the lobby had dropped by about ten degrees.

"It is not required," Doctor Riemen said calmly and professionally, "However it is permitted. And from time to time, the handler of an inmate may request that you engage in physical contact of one kind or another with an inmate. And since the handlers outrank you and have a great deal more authority and influence in this corporation, I would think that you would be eager not to lose the good will of any of the handlers, and that you would not refuse any favors that they might ask of you."

Doctor Riemen gave the office functionary several seconds to digest those words and absorb the full significance of them.

Rose was wide-eyed and silent as she considered Doctor Riemen's words. She bit her lower lip nervously and silence filled the lobby. Eventually Rose came to a decision and said, "Miss Schön, I would like you to get down on your hands and knees and kiss my feet."

The request came out of Rose's mouth, however, as I got down on my hands and knees and saw Rose's toes peeking out from the faux suede of her high-heeled shoes, it felt like it was Doctor Riemen's authority that was making me do this. I kissed Rose's toes softly, submissively and as prettily as I could, however I didn't feel the least bit submissive to Rose. Rose was just a young, perky office employee. Doctor Riemen was the one who wielded authority. Doctor Riemen was the one with the power and the desire to punish submissive girls like me.

"And you owe this level of respect to every employee who works here," Doctor Riemen said authoritatively as I remained naked, head down, on my hands and knees on the lobby floor, "To the handlers, to the office staff, the medical staff, our security guards, our IT staff, and even our cleaning people."

I kissed the receptionist's toes and I wondered why Doctor Riemen didn't have me kiss Kiera's feet. If this gesture of submissive respect was so important to her, why didn't she have me kiss the feet of her assistant? Or for that matter, why didn't she have me kiss the feet of the photographer? Or the girls who raped me in the shower?

I rolled the question around in my mind and decided that there was probably some sort of unresolved issues between Doctor Riemen and Rose. Perhaps she wanted Rose to be less cheerful and more imperious when dealing with the slaves. I didn't know anything for certain. Anyway, I was just a slave. I decided that it was out of my hands, and that I would just follow orders and let Doctor Riemen deal with personality conflicts she had with the office staff in whatever manner she deemed fitting.

Schlank
Schlank
2,897 Followers