Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,923 Followers

"Set them free from their bonds," Doctor Riemen ordered, and then the security guards unlocked Josephine and I from our handcuffs. While they were doing that, Doctor Riemen's assistant helped by unbuckling our ankles from the leather ankle-restraints.

My poor nether lips were a scorching fire of pain, and my eyes were still following with tears. Josephine's face was wet with tears and well, and she was sobbing uncontrollably. We were both ordered to stand. My legs were wobbly, and I felt physically and emotionally drained, but I struggled to obey.

"Comfort her," Doctor Riemen snapped sharply at me.

I looked at her with uncomprehending eyes. After such an intense, and humiliating punishment, I was a mess. My cognitive abilities were not at their peak.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain, as a leather belt was cracked three times across my naked buttocks, in rapid succession.

"Josephine is your friend," Doctor Riemen reminded me sharply, "Take her into your arms, and allow her to cry on your shoulder. That is the sort of thing slaves do for each other when they have friends!"

When she explained it that way; even in my weakened, battered state; I could understand what was expected of me. I staggered over to Josephine and took her beautiful, naked body into my arms, and allowed her head to collapse onto my naked shoulder. I clutched at her bare torso and allowed her to press her fevered, sweat-drenched body against mine, as she was racked with sobs.

I did feel my emotional bond with her growing stronger as she sobbed on my shoulder. I also felt a strong sexual attraction to her, which I suppose is not very surprising. Josephine was stark naked, and she was also a very attractive woman. And the way I was holding her, her breasts were pressed into mine, flattening them out somewhat. I held her close and felt her naked breasts pressing into mine, and it served to excite my libido even more. I loved how her breasts felt against me, and as she moved her torso, several times her erect nipples rubbed against mine, creating powerful tingles that traveled across my entire body.

I felt a dark, sexual thrill as Josephine and I held each other and we listened to each other's sobs. Her naked body was feverishly hot, and I'm guessing she was feeling the same sort of sexual thrill that I was feeling.

When Josephine stopped shedding tears, Josephine and I were ordered to kiss. It was the sort of order I enjoyed obeying. Josephine was adorable, and her lips looked like sweet temptation. I gladly placed my mouth over hers and enjoyed the intimate contact as our lips merged.

Josephine moaned sweetly into my mouth and probed my mouth erotically with her tongue. Her tongue sent tingles across my own tongue, which soon traveled from my mouth, all across my body, making my excited sex throb even more in response.

Josephine's mouth and tongue were both feverishly hot. The heat from her mouth bled into mine, and became part of the kiss. I cradled her head in one hand and placed my other hand on her slender waist. Having her naked skin pressed against mine, and her delicious tongue delicately probing my mouth was stirring up my loins, and making me desperate for sexual relief. My libido had been quickened and an orgasm had been building inside of me ever since I'd been forced to surrender my clothes in the lobby and strip naked. The potency of the orgasm inside of me was now quite formidable, however I'd still need some assistance to unleash it. Until then, my loins would be in torment.

Josephine grasped on of my buttocks as we passionately kissed and she fondled and squeezed it. She seemed to like the feel of my naked buttocks in her hand, and lovingly dug her fingers into my bare flesh and made happy, erotic sounds into my mouth as we kissed.

Her thighs rubbed against mine, and the flesh of her firm, naked thighs was feverishly hot as well. She was overstimulated and feverish with sexual heat. She needed sexual satisfaction just as much as I did. Being naked, overwhelmed and controlled by dominant, clothed women aroused her, just as it aroused me. And being cruelly punished by an authoritarian woman like Doctor Riemen was probably the delicious icing on her very erotic cake.

At some point I became aware that Christina's Aunt Ruth had produced a small digital camera and was taking a series of photos of Josephine and me as we passionately kissed each other, and held each other close.

"I'm enjoying the show that Gwen and her new friend are putting on for us. Gwen is a dear girl, and Josephine is quite adorable," Aunt Ruth said affectionately, "But could we not have them do more than just kiss?"

I looked at Josephine, and then she looked at me. She gave me a small, anticipatory smile, as if she knew what was coming next. I was fully in favor of taking this to the next level, and just waited for Doctor Riemen to give the order.

"Of course we could," Doctor Riemen said. Then to me, she snapped, "Gwendoline, get down upon your knees!"

I sank down to my knees, and took in the view. Her flat tummy and her abused pubic lips were the main things within my line of sight. She had two-pack abs, and I could see evidence underneath her beautiful skin that suggested she might soon have a four-pack.

It would hurt for me to lick her poor, abused vulva, but maybe her sexual need would be so great that she wouldn't mind. And; at any rate; we were both slave-girls. For the most part, we just followed orders, and didn't complain about how unfair or cruel those orders were.

"Now, Gwendoline," Doctor Riemen said as I stared at Josephine's exposed and swollen pubic lips, "I want you to lick Josephine's vulva like it was rich, delicious frosting off of your mother's frosting spatula."

Josephine's pubic lips were reddened and inflamed from her recent whipping, however she didn't flinch or shy away when I dove in and began to lick at the swollen folds of her abused pussy. She made some whimpering sounds, but she kept her firm thighs spread far apart and gave me easy access to her poor, tormented sex.

I grabbed Josephine's firm buttocks in my hands and felt the landscape of her perfect gluteal muscles, sheathed in smooth skin, and pulled her forward, pressing her sex tightly against my mouth as I lapped hungrily at it.

Josephine made gasping and whimpering sounds as I ate her pussy. I'm certain that her poor vulva was sore and tender, but slave-girls are conditioned to follow orders. I was told to lick Josephine's swollen pubic lips, and I followed orders, just like a good slave-girl. Josephine made sounds of physical distress as I licked at her abused, swollen labia, but she also made sounds of dark, primitive, wanton desire.

I dug my tongue in and explored, tracing the shape of her sweet, swollen labia, then thrusting my tongue inside of her as deep as it would go.

Josephine's sex had an exotic taste, it was subtle, but there was a delicate sort of fruity sweetness to the juices that were dripping freely from her throbbing pussy. I swear she tasted almost like blueberries. I licked at her sex and found myself pleased with her taste. I'd gone down on quite a few women, but never one that tasted quite like this. I felt privileged to be able to sample to taste of her sex.

When I located her clitoris, it was swollen and hard. It had already emerged from its hood, as if it was begging for attention. I took her clit into my mouth and trapped it between my teeth, happily sucking away at it, like it was a sweet candy. Josephine seemed to like what I was doing, as she gripped my head with both hands and roughly pulled at my blonde hair and pushed my skull even tighter against her pelvis.

It didn't take a great deal of time for my efforts to bear fruit. Within seconds there was a sharp intake of breath, a wailing passionate scream, and suddenly Josephine's pelvis was bucking like an unbroken rodeo horse, trying to throw a rider from its back.

Josephine wailed and cried out wildly, and her entire body seemed to tremble and spasm. Her orgasm was savage and powerful, and I was overwhelmed by the fierceness of her climax. If she wasn't holding my head tightly against her crotch, I think she would have dislodged me from her pubic lips and knocked me over.

I looked up at her after her panting and writhing had subsided. Her eyes were wet with tears, but her face had an expression of adoration and post-orgasmic bliss. Josephine's face was always beautiful, but somehow her beauty seemed to be greatly enhanced when she was in post-orgasmic bliss. Her breasts heaved up and down, as she continued to pant. My own sex was still throbbing with need, but I felt privileged to have brought such libidinous joy to my newfound friend.

Then, the woman in white silently ambled up behind Josephine, wrapped her arms lovingly around Josephine's slender waist and kissed Josephine on the side of the neck.

"It appears that you enjoyed Gwendoline's tongue quite a bit, Josephine dear," she said as she held my new friend intimately close.

"Yes, Mistress," Josephine replied, passively allowing herself to be held, but making no move to touch the woman in white.

Then, turning to Christina and her aunt Ruth, the woman in white inquired, "I think my Josephine would enjoy it if Gwendoline were invited over from time to time to play with her. Is that something you would be willing to permit?"

Ruth and her niece glanced at each other and had a moment of silent communication. Somehow, they silently reached an agreement, and then Ruth returned her gaze to the woman in white and said, "We would be willing to permit that; however, you must take plenty of pictures. And you must e-mail the photos to both of us."

"But of course," the woman in white replied, "I'll need your e-mail addresses of course."

The woman in white was named Adalia, and she was Josephine's mistress. Adalia never asked me if I wanted to come over and play with Josephine. Adalia, Christina, and Ruth all made decisions concerning me, without consulting me. It was the way free-women treated slave-girls. Free women could plan our fates, and we were just expected to follow orders. Most women would have found it offensive to be treated like that. I found it deeply exciting.

When Adalia, Christina and Ruth were finished coming to an agreement about my future with Josephine, Doctor Riemen broke in and said, "Gwendoline, you and Josephine aren't quite finished yet. Get up off your knees. I have more plans for the two of you."

Obediently, I got to my feet, and Josephine and I were ordered to kiss once again. Apparently, the sight of two naked slave girls kissing is something that dominant women like to watch. Who knew?

Then, Josephine was ordered to take her fingers and use them play with my pussy.

"And don't stop until the dear girl screams with wild orgasmic bliss," Ruth Taylor instructed Josephine, "The look on her face when she's in the throes of orgasm is quite charming and delightful."

"Yes, Mistress," Josephine replied, and then my new best friend looked me in the eye and gave me a vixenish sort of look. It was a friendly sort of look, but also one that spoke of lurid anticipation and sexual excitement.

I was sore and tender between my naked thighs, but Josephine had her orders, and she obediently slid two of her fingers deep inside of my sex and felt around in there, getting her fingers good and slick with my juices.

My pussy was terribly sore in all of the places where it had been struck by the whip. And Doctor Riemen had been very thorough, laying the lash down across every inch of my pubic lips and inner thighs. It seems that she was quite determined to make sure she didn't miss a spot. And even the gentlest touch from Josephine's fingers on my poor, abused, pink vulva, afflicted me with a renewed sensitivity as her fingers reawakened the sharp, stinging pain, originally created by Doctor Riemen's whip.

I whimpered as Josephine pulled her fingers out of my sex and watched with erotic interest as she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked my juices off.

This time when we kissed, I could taste my own sexual juices on Josephine's tongue. I melted into the kiss and thought it was both erotic and romantic that Josephine's mouth tasted like me. It was almost like we were merging together and becoming one person.

Josephine placed her mouth over mine and the kiss that followed was just as warm and passionate as the kisses we enjoyed at the beginning of our lovemaking. As we kissed, one of her hands wrapped around my shoulders, and her other hand grabbed my cute little butt and squeezed it lovingly.

Josephine kneaded my buttocks and thrust her tongue into my mouth, making me moan. I wrapped my arms around Josephine's torso and; as I kissed her; I ran my hands up and down her naked body. My hands roamed across her naked buttocks, her hips, her waist, her ribcage and her thighs. Everywhere I touched, there was hard, athletic muscle underneath soft skin. It was a delicious combination and I felt a tingly thrill that I had been allowed to see this Hollywood actress naked and touch her perfect body and rub my naked breasts up against hers.

Josephine continued to kiss me hungrily and probe my mouth with her tongue, but her hands had changed position and now one of them had snaked between my thighs and I felt two fingers seeking entrance into my wet, needy sex once again.

I winced and moaned into Josephine's mouth. The pleasure of Josephine's fingers was painful, but the pain was a dark, sexual thrill. I gasped and moaned into Josephine's mouth as her strong fingers impaled the center of my abused, tender womanhood, I felt one overwhelming spasm after another ripple through my body. I writhed, squirmed and made passionate noises as Josephine's fingers invaded my poor, maltreated vagina and her tongue invaded my mouth.

"Hhuh, Aaaghhhh, Mmhhh, Uuuhhhh, Aaahhhh," I moaned into Josephine's mouth as she crushed her lips to mine, probed my mouth with her tongue and probed my poor, flogged pussy far deeper and far more forcefully with her strong, athletic fingers.

Her powerful, insistent fingers explored deep and vigorously banged me wide open. My whole body was feverish and permeated with sexual heat. My brow and my torso were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. My legs felt wobbly. I trembled and I held on to Josephine tightly for balance, as a wave of cruel, stinging pain and throbbing, orgasmic pleasure washed over me, filling my entire body with a delicious sort of overwhelming, dark, sensual pleasure. It was too intense for words, and too intense for me to stay on my feet. My legs became like rubber and refused to support my weight during the overwhelming orgasm that flooded my body and aroused every nerve ending in my body.

Josephine wrapped one arm around me and held my naked body close while furiously fucking my palpitating pussy with her iron-like fingers.

I moaned and whimpered into Josephine's mouth as her fingers rode me. Her fingers worked in and out, up and down and I shuddered in feverish agony and orgasmic delight as Josephine fucked me. She briefly withdrew her slick fingers from my throbbing pussy, causing me to whimper at their absence, but a moment later she impaled me again.

I groaned, grunted and whimpered as Josephine thrust inside of me, hard and deep, one powerful, merciless thrust after another, assaulting my poor, punished vagina, plunging into me and grinding my inflamed, swollen clit until I came.

When I finally came, I spasmed, shuddered, screamed and convulsed and would have fallen to the floor if not for Josephine's strong arm wrapped around me and holding me close.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as Josephine and I broke from our kiss and I was overwhelmed with a howling storm of sensory gratification. My orgasm seemed to go on for days and days. There was just wave after endless wave of orgasmic force that rolled over top of me and shook my entire body. I was helplessly swept along by the wanton, orgasmic storm. There was no way to stop it, so I just screamed and allowed the massive wave to overpower me, batter me and sweep me along for as long as it lasted.

After I was overpowered by the orgasm, I went limp and boneless in Josephine's arms. I was naked and drenched in my own sweat. There was a terrible, sharp pain in between my legs where Doctor Riemen had whipped me, but there was also a lingering sensation of post-orgasmic bliss that seemed inextricably linked to the sharp, intimate pain of my whipping.

Adalia and Ruth were both holding cameras, and both had rapt expressions on their faces, as if my recent orgasm was one of the most beautiful things they had ever seen. I wondered if maybe I really did look that beautiful in the throes of my recent orgasm in Josephine's arms, and hoped that I would be allowed to see the photos later.

Schlank
Schlank
2,923 Followers