Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia was no longer some awkward, skinny teenager. She was now a wicked stepsister, with cruel authority over me. I embraced this idea and I felt a dark, delicious throbbing in my sex.

"Twenty-two swats," my mother said, "I think that should be enough of a penance for the sins you've committed against Tricia."

My mother had never spanked anyone in her life, however, I'm guessing she may have taken some lessons at some point before I came over. The first spank that came down on my bare bottom was sharp and stinging. The second spank came rapidly after the first and it stung fiercely. I cried out in pain and reflexively squirmed and writhed across my lap as Tricia watched.

It was a humiliating and painful punishment and I soon began to sob. I kept my ass up in the air and my palms flat on the floor, but I was unable to keep my legs from kicking any my hips from writhing. I sobbed and my body twisted and floundered in agonizing pain as my bare bottom was mercilessly reddened.

"Uhh! Huh! Aahhh! Aaahh! Unnhh! Aahhh! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I cried out in mindless pain as my poor bottom was abused. The spanking eventually ended, but not until after I had totally debased myself in front of Tricia and forever demoted myself in her eyes. While I was once the coolest kid on the block, I was now a lowly, naked girl who could be spanked for the flimsiest of reasons.

I was still sobbing when Lyndsay said, "Tricia, I think it's time that you forgave Gwen, don't you?"

Tricia was a bit player in this drama and she just went with the flow. She allowed that I had done my penance and the proper thing for her to do now would be to forgive me.

Next, Tricia helped me up off my mother's lap and held me close, allowing me to cry on her shoulder. Tricia pressed her clothed body intimately into mine and I could feel my sensitive nipples grow even harder as they brushed across the fabric of her shirt.

"Gwen, now that Tricia has forgiven you, it would be a nice gesture for you to allow her into your social life, don't you think? Perhaps we should plan some events and invite her to come join us."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed as I choked back sobs.

"Mistress?" Tricia asked as she held me tight, "she calls you Mistress?"

"Sometimes," Lyndsay explained, "In some ways she's my girlfriend. In other ways she's my slave. We have a very complicated relationship."

"Do you love her?" Tricia asked.

"Oh God yes," Lyndsay replied, "I love her lots and lots. She's very important to me."

"That's okay then," Tricia said as I held onto her and sobbed on her shoulder, "Your life may be complicated, but as long as you two love each other, you'll find a way to make your relationship work."

I was stark naked, my abused bottom felt as if it was red and welted, my throat was sore from screaming and my loins throbbed with sexual frustration, but I was deliriously happy. My relationship with Lyndsay was indeed complicated, but I could never have been happy with a simple, conventional relationship. My complicated relationship where I was Lyndsay's girlfriend/sex-slave made me happy.