Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dawn," I exclaimed loudly as we hugged, "I didn't know you were coming out to Fairhaven! What are you doing here?"

"I've been accepted to Fairhaven University," Dawn explained, "And your mom was kind enough to let me stay at her house while I'm a student there."

"This place is a lot nicer than living in a dorm," Dawn added, "Plus the fees the University charges students to live on campus is criminal."

"Well, that was very nice of her," I replied.

"Dawn is a sweetheart," my mother replied, "It's a pleasure having her here. And she's something of an expert on gardening. Later I'll take you out to my perennial garden and show you the improvements that she made."

It was good to see Dawn again. She had been awkward and insecure when she was thirteen, but now, at age eighteen, she was witty, engaging, confident, and fun to be around.

"Oh, and your mom told me that you and Lyndsay are in a sexual relationship," Dawn said as we sat on the couch together, "I always assumed that there were some lesbians in our family, but I never figured that you'd be one of them."

"Mom," I exclaimed, "You told her?"

"Well, Lyndsay said it was okay," my mother responded, "And she's your girlfriend, so she's sort of the person to ask."

"And nobody thought to ask me?" I asked.

It occurred to me that Lyndsay had been planning this well in advance. This was just another opportunity for her to embarrass me and see me blush.

"Well, I think it's cool that you're a lesbian," Dawn said, attempting to deescalate the situation, "Men are usually too hairy and bulky for my tastes. Women don't have all facial hair, and they shave their legs and their armpits. They just seem cleaner and more touchable."

I raised an eyebrow at that. It sounded like Dawn was saying that she wasn't into men.

"Wait, are you saying that you're a lesbian too?"

Dawn nodded in agreement and added, "I just came out to Aunt Lillian yesterday. You're the second person in the family I've came out to. I haven't even told my mom yet."

The Aunt Lillian Dawn was referring to was, of course, my mother. It slowly dawned upon me that rather than be angry, I should be flattered. Dawn was gay and she came out to me, and to my mother, before she came out to her own mother. My embarrassment faded and I looked at Dawn with a new kind of fondness. We had something new to bond over.

* * *

Since Julie was also attending Fairhaven University, I introduced the two of them. They quickly became friends, even taking some of the same classes together and consolidating their notes. Julie and Dawn became about as close as Julie and me. It seemed I didn't have to introduce Dawn to Lyndsay - my mother had already taken care of that.

Of course, it didn't take long before Lyndsay told Dawn about my job as an emotional support companion. Lyndsay made it sound so glamorous and sexy, it took Dawn about fifteen minutes to decide that she wanted to be an emotional support companion as well.

"No! Absolutely not! No way," I exclaimed when Dawn brought up the idea. "This is a job where they strip you naked and whip you! Those whips hurt, and they leave marks!"

"Maybe I want to be whipped," Dawn insisted with the stubbornness of youth.

"It hurts terribly," I insisted. "After the first lash you'll be begging them to stop!"

"You handle it OK," Dawn pointed out. "It sounds like you get whipped all the time. Are you saying that you're tougher than me? That you can handle it, but I'm too delicate?"

Dawn was clever and managed to dance around every argument I put up about why she shouldn't work for Noel. Basically, what it boiled down to was I felt that Dawn was too young and innocent to be stripped naked and whipped by sadistic strangers. Dawn was of the opinion that she could handle anything I could handle.

She even offered to prove it.

"Take me down to the basement," Dawn insisted, "I'll get naked and you can whip me. If I can handle the pain of being whipped without begging for mercy, will you speak to Noel about hiring me?"

"What?" I said, dumbfounded.

Apparently, Dawn had seen the whips and bondage gear that Lyndsay and my mother had set up in the basement. I saw them for the first time not so long ago myself. I knew Lindsay had been helping my mother out with her house, replacing the roof and financing various other major repairs. It was quite a shock to find out what else she'd been helping with.

For what must have seemed an eternity to Lindsay my mother and I tiptoed gingerly around the topic of the cruel whipping the notorious Mistress Barletta specified I receive at my mother's hand. In return for her compliance and full severity my mother managed to negotiate clemency for a number of other naked slaves that day. Just recently Lindsay convinced my mom to break the unspoken truce, show me her newly installed basement dungeon and tell me about the path she found herself taking, with Lindsay's guidance, after she whipped me so thoroughly.

But I was embarrassed that Dawn had seen that stuff, and even more surprised that she wanted me to use that stuff on her.

"If the pain is too much, I'll stop bugging you about working for Noel," Dawn offered, "If I'm unsuited for this line of work, you can prove it to me right now. This could be educational for both of us."

Dawn was clever, and to make matters worse, Lyndsay and my mother were on her side. I was outnumbered three-to-one and it was impossible for me to prevail against those numbers. I didn't want to whip my cousin, but I eventually gave in and agreed to Dawn's terms.

Dawn stripped naked before she headed down to the basement and I was forced to admit that she had a body that would be popular with Noel's clients. She had a long, lithe figure, with firm breasts, a flat stomach, and a tight ass. And once she removed her panties, I noticed that her pussy was smooth and hairless.

Dawn caught me staring at her crotch and gave me a knowing look before saying, "I have it waxed once a month. I think that the hairless look makes me look sexier and more well-groomed."

I blushed in embarrassment when she caught me staring at her vulva, but I timidly conceded that the hairless look did add to her sex appeal.

Dawn led the procession down into the basement and I followed directly behind her. I watched her naked ass move as she descended the stairs and I was hypnotized. Her ass was so beautiful I found it almost impossible to look away. She was my cousin and I knew I shouldn't be lusting after her, but her ass was beckoning to me. It had a power that Dawn probably wasn't even aware of. The curves of that ass could seduce anyone.

There were multiple bondage devices in the basement including a whipping post and a whipping frame that hadn't been there during my last visit, but Dawn ignored those and walked over to the center of the room and stood directly underneath the trapeze bar.

"Gwen," she said as she looked up at the bar, "Could you buckle the straps around my wrists, please?"

I was four years older than Dawn, but she seemed somehow more experienced and knowledgeable. She was so smooth and knew all the right things to say. I agreed to Dawn's request and pressed the button that would lower the bar so I could strap her wrists.

The trapeze halted its descent at the level of Dawn's firm, young breasts. Without prompting, she raised her hands up and placed her wrists near the straps. She passively waited while I buckled the straps tight and made my cousin helpless.

I felt a sense of guilt as I pressed the button that raised the bar and Dawn's naked arms rose until Dawn's feet left the basement floor.

I looked over at my mother and my girlfriend in the hopes that one of them would tell me I didn't have to go through with this. Dawn was an adorable teenager with a welcoming personality and a face like a Disney princess. I didn't want to whip such a sweet, lovable young woman, but Lyndsay and my mom just gave me a steely-eyed look and waited for me to whip my naked victim.

I took a deep breath and went about my task. I chose one of the less vicious whips from the collection on the wall and proceeded to whip a helpless, naked teenager. She squirmed and twisted as I placed crimson stripes on her youthful backside. She stoically stifled her screams even though it was obvious I was hurting her. The curves of her beautiful ass and shapely legs were turning red as I cracked the whip across her naked skin, but still Dawn refused to ask for mercy.

I watched Dawn's lithe, naked body as she rubbed one cheek against a raised arm and flexed one athletic leg, bending it at the knee and kicking it out at nothing. I was captivated by her beauty, and I was ashamed to admit that planting painful whip marks across her naked skin made her even more alluring than before.

What was more disturbing? The fact that I was lusting over my teenage cousin, or the fact that welts and whip marks made her even more attractive in my eyes? Dawn trembled as I decorated her smooth, flawless skin with red and pink marks, but still she did not cry out for mercy.

Rather than scream or beg, Dawn's head reared backwards in mute acknowledgement of pain, she gasped and moved her legs, raising her foot up and kicking out mindlessly, but she somehow resisted screaming or begging for me to stop. Dawn's cute butt bounced and swayed as she tried to cope with the pain by tensing up then kicking and squirming. And I became mesmerized as I watched the sway of her firm, naked buttocks, and the way that her shapely legs danced their dance of pain.

Her naked legs kicked so much that her naked body swung from side to side. And at one point as her legs separated the tip of the whip struck her bald pubes. Her legs had spread so wide that her swollen pubic lips became an exposed target and the whip struck her there, despite my intention to strike her across the backs of her thighs.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh! Aaaahhhh, Oh God!" Dawn screamed in agony Her legs kicked much more frantically then before and she flexed her arm muscles, raising herself up higher.

"You got my pussy," she accused as she continued to twist and squirm.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I asked, fearing that I had done her grievous injury, but once she recovered from the initial pain of her pussy being whipped, Dawn apologized for screaming.

"What are you apologizing for?" I asked. I was the one who had hurt her. There were painful marks all over her naked body, including one across her smooth pubic lips that I couldn't currently see.

"For screaming and struggling," Dawn replied as she choked back sobs of agonizing pain, "I made such a commotion. Please don't tell Noel that I made a mess of things."

"Do you need to be let down?" I asked, still concerned for Dawn's physical well-being, but she insisted that wasn't necessary.

"No, I'm fine, I'm fine" the teenager insisted emphatically, "It was just the initial hit caught me off guard. I'm fine now. I'm totally fine."

I was amazed at how much abuse Dawn was capable of absorbing. Was I that graceful and accommodating when I first began my life as a slave to dominant women? And was this something that ran in our family? If I researched my family tree would I find other women who took to bondage, nudity and cruel punishments the same way as Dawn and me?

Despite Dawn's insistence that she was okay, I felt that her whipping should end immediately, and I should set her free from the straps around her wrists. But Dawn, Lyndsay, and my mother all agreed that the whipping should go on until Dawn's skin was sufficiently reddened.

I felt that Dawn had had enough, but everyone else insisted that I needed to keep whipping her, so I tightened my grip, braced myself and slashed the whip across Dawn's naked body once again.

* * *

I called Noel the very same day and recommended that she hire Dawn. A few days after that Dawn became an emotional support companion and began to serve clients.

By this point, we had dozens of clients. We tried to split them evenly, with each emotional support companion getting a third, but sometimes we ended up with client that wanted to hire two or even three girls at the same time.

One such occasion occurred when Elizabeth Darcy hired Dawn and me to entertain at a party. Elizbeth was a member of the Sigma Iota Sigma sorority and when a sorority sister named Amber was turning twenty-one, Dawn and I were hired to be the entertainment at her birthday party.

Dawn and I arrived at 7:30 PM and were met by Elizabeth and a sorority sister named Adrianne.

"Lady Godiva," Adrianne gushed and then she hugged me enthusiastically.

When I worked for Riverside Entertainment as a stripper, I had danced under the name Lady Godiva. Adrianne had seen me dance plenty of times when her sorority hired me.

"And who is your adorable friend?" Adrianne asked me. I began to explain that Dawn was my cousin, but Elizabeth broke in and introduced Dawn as my sister.

"No," I tried to explain, "Dawn is-"

"Oh, Gwen," Elizabeth said, interrupting yet again, "You and Dawn need to get undressed. I love you, but I'm not paying you a dime until you're both naked."

Thus silenced, Dawn and I began to divest ourselves of our clothing. Once we were both naked and Adrianne was openly ogling my exposed body, I felt far more vulnerable and submissive. And once my submissive nature kicked in, I lost my willingness to correct clothed women like Elizabeth. If she wanted to say that Dawn and I were sisters, I didn't have the will to keep trying to correct her.

Once Dawn and I were both naked, Elizabeth revealed that she had a collection of leather accessories that we were to wear. Then Adrianne assisted as a leather slave collar was buckled around my neck and leather cuffs were buckled around my wrists and ankles. And when I was properly outfitted, my teenage cousin was buckled into her leather uniform as well.

"The others should arrive around 8:00," Adrianne informed us, "Now get in the kitchen. You can help me prepare the food."

I didn't know a lot about preparing food, but I knew enough that I could wash vegetables, peel them and slice them without screwing up, so I was given vegetables to work on. Adrianne was the one with culinary skills, so she handled the more complicated stuff.

And while Adrianne, Elizabeth, Dawn, and I all worked in the kitchen, we weren't all equal. Dawn and I were the only ones who were naked. And Adrianne made it difficult to concentrate on my work as she repeatedly wandered over to me so she could squeeze my buttocks, cup my pubic lips, or just fondle me in general. It was very distracting, and it took me about twice as long to do my tasks because I was constantly squirming and gasping from the things Adrianne's hands were doing to my naked body.

I made a half-hearted attempt to complain about Adrianne's grabby hands, pointing out how they distracted me while attempting to do my assigned duties, but Elizabeth was unsympathetic.

"I suggest you get used to it," Elizabeth said, "My guests will be fondling you while you serve dinner. And if you drop a serving tray just because one of my sorority sisters is groping you, you'll be punished. I expect any slave that serves in my house to be able to handle get pinched or probed by a free woman."

So, that's how it was. Dawn and I attempted to adapt. The sorority sister named Amber was especially grabby, and even ordered me to set down my platter or serving dish and having me bend over before she fondled my ass, squeezed my breasts, played with my nipples or fingered my pussy.

"I love her," Amber said right before she smacked me playfully on my vulnerable bottom, "Isn't she the most adorable slave-girl you've ever seen?"

"I'm having a hard time deciding," the blonde named Eva replied, "I mean, Gwen is taller and has bigger boobs, but Dawn has a sweet, innocent maiden look that I find adorable."

"She has that damsel in distress look," a brunette named Angelina opined, "It's like she's just waiting for us to abuse her."

Dawn and I were both cruelly abused as we served wine. Elizabeth and her guests would place a hand between my thighs and impale my vagina on their fingers as I tried to pour. They did the same thing to poor Dawn, cruelly probing her pussy until she finally spilled dark, red liquid on the white, linen tablecloth.

"She'll have to be punished for that," Elizabeth informed her guests, "Slaves need to be taught that clumsiness will not be tolerated."

After Dawn and I had cleared away the dishes and left them in the kitchen sink to soak, we were ordered back out into the dining room for Dawn's punishment. First, Dawn was told to kneel with her knees far apart. Then Elizabeth ordered my teenage cousin to lower her head down to the floor and raise her ass high.

In this position, not only was Dawn's ass vulnerable, but her anus and pubic lips were both blatantly exposed. It was humbling and my heart went out to Dawn.

And instead of getting punished by one woman, they turned it into a group activity. Amber went first, smacking Dawn's unprotected ass five or six times and then it was Elizabeth's turn. It went on like that until every woman had had a turn to leave their handprints on Dawn's adorable bottom.

There were overlapping handprints all over Dawn's ass, but Elizabeth declared that it wasn't enough, then she took off her belt and declared that everybody should punish my cousin's backside again. Elizabeth struck Dawn's ass hard enough to make her yelp and soon marks from the leather belt covered up the handprints that had been laid on Dawn's naked backside.

Elizabeth handed her belt to somebody else and she encouraged all of her sorority sisters to use the leather belt to abuse Dawn's ass. I flinched at those words as I knew how much more a leather belt would sting. It would hurt far worse than a smack from a woman's hand.

Dawn twitched each time the leather strap smacked across her innocent flesh, the color on her backside deepening as one woman after another inflicted stinging pain on her poor bottom. Dawn tried not to scream, but her innocent bottom was being sorely abused and was turning quite red. And the redder it got, the more sounds of pain escaped her girlish lips.

When Dawn had half a dozen welts on her naked buttocks, she collapsed to the floor and began sobbing. Elizabeth ordered me to pick my "sister" up off the floor and allow her to cry on my shoulder. Dawn's red bottom, and me pressing my naked body to hers as she shed girlish tears seemed to be erotic treats for Elizabeth and her sorority sisters.

Dawn was my cousin and I shouldn't have been sexually attracted to her, but as she pressed her naked body intimately into mine, I felt a wet throbbing in my sex and silently felt guilty. I had developed a huge crush on Dawn and I felt a deep sense of shame about it, but she was just so alluring and having her young, firm body with its warm, soft skin pressed against my naked body was a huge trigger for my libido.

And when Dawn was done sobbing, we were ordered to separate and told it was time for the next event.

"It's Amber's birthday," Elizabeth announced, "but instead of getting a boring, old birthday cake, I decided we should do something much more exciting for dessert."

I soon discovered that I was to be the "dessert" and I was tied down to a piece of furniture so that Amber and her friends could "eat" me.

Elizabeth had an oversized ottoman in her living room. It had black, metal legs and there were stainless-steel rings embedded into the legs as well as a few embedded into the frame in a few strategic locations. I was made to lie down on the ottoman tits-up so that I could be bound helpless to it.

Adrianne and Elizabeth bound my wrist and ankle cuffs to stainless steel rings in such a way that my wrists and ankles were far apart. It was a large ottoman, so binding me in this way left me stretched out and helpless. I could barely move and then a pillow was shoved underneath my ass, making me feel even more exposed and helpless.