Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

To turn a naked girl into "dessert", Elizabeth brought out a whipped cream spray can. Then she allowed me to get a good look at it before she began to spray copious amounts of the stuff on my nipples and my sex. She even shoved the nozzle into my vagina and sprayed some whipped cream inside of me.

"There she is, ladies," Elizabeth announced, "My beautiful, naked slave-girl looks good enough to eat!"

It was obvious what was going to happen next as the sorority girls surrounded me. They all got down on their knees and took turns licking whipped cream off my naked body. I could only raise her head a bit. But I raised it high enough to behold the faces of the sorority sisters as they eagerly licked cream off my hard nipples and my smooth vulva.

I saw Elizabeth's face between my widespread legs, and it was only moments before I was gasping from the attention as three eager tongues removed every bit of whipped cream from my naked skin. I panted and moaned helplessly as the whipped cream was licked from the most erotic parts of my body. I sighed with relief when I had been licked clean, but then Elizabeth just sprayed more whipped cream on my nipples, my pubic lips and inside my vagina before encouraging a different group of three women to enjoy licking whipped cream off my helpless, naked body.

I could barely move, but I panted and yanked against my restraints as the sorority sisters licked away happily at my naked body and occasionally bit into one of my nipples. I could feel an orgasm building inside of me and guessed that I would climax soon as female tongues worked away with unrelenting interest. At one point I looked up and saw Elizabeth's eyes bright with mischief as I gasped, panted, and trembled my way towards an inevitable orgasm.

When I signed up to work as an emotional support companion I basically agreed to leave dignity and shame behind, so I surrendered to being a naked dessert that these girls would eat until I helplessly orgasmed against my will.

The orgasm, when it came, was far more shaming then I anticipated. Just as I was on the verge of climax, one woman got up and Dawn was ordered to get down on her knees to lick whipped cream from my pubic region. I whimpered at the prospect of being sexually violated by my teenage cousin's tongue and I made inarticulate sounds as I fought for words to convey the outrage at being raped by my own cousin.

My ankles were tied far apart and I had no way of stopping Dawn from licking my vagina. There was an intense explosion deep within me. My whole nervous system lit up with orgasmic bliss and I cried out in ecstasy. But as the intensity of the orgasm faded and I panted my way back to the real world it seemed to me that the whole thing was shameful and obscene.

"That was amazing," Elizabeth enthused as my chest heaved and I slowly recovered.

"Lesbian sisters going down on each other," Amber commented, "Is there anything more erotic?"

While I was bound to the Ottoman, Dawn was then ordered to go down on Amber and any of the other sorority sisters who wanted to make use of her mouth. I wasn't to be untied until Dawn was finished pleasuring a multitude of eager women.

* * *

That's how my incestuous relationship with Dawn began. I had already had a crush on her, but after she tongued me to orgasm, there was no turning back. Both Dawn and I felt passionately about each other and we had sex together every chance we got.

This had been going on for about four weeks and my feelings of guilt hadn't abated. I talked it over with Dawn and she was carrying around a heavy burden of guilt as well. She'd made peace with being a lesbian and a pain-slut, but incest was something she just couldn't accept peacefully.

So, Dawn and I agreed that we would go to my mother and confess that we'd been sneaking around behind her back and having, hot, sweaty, libidinous sex, we felt guilty about it and should probably be punished.

"That is somewhat surprising," my mother said after we'd made out confession, "I thought we had a relationship based on openness and honesty."

"The whole thing was just a blur," Dawn replied, "I wasn't expecting it to happen! Gwen was just so beautiful and so naked, and my emotions just overwhelmed me! And then I felt ashamed, so I didn't tell anyone!"

"Well, you're being open and honest now," my mother told Dawn, "I suppose that's worth something. You were never caught, but you confessed of your own free will. I respect you for that. And you even offered to submit to me to be punished. That shows a willingness to atone. I like that."

"So, does this mean that we're going to be punished?" I asked.

"Oh, you're going to be punished," my mother replied, "I wouldn't be true repentance without punishment, now would it?"

There was something deep within my psyche that demanded that I be punished. Call it Catholic guilt or whatever but engaging in incest with my teenage cousin and then hiding it from my mother left me feeling deeply ashamed and nothing would erase that shame other than a harsh punishment. And because incest was a crime against family, it seemed that only a family authority figure had the jurisdiction to punish us.

"I need you both to strip naked," my mother said, "You know the drill by now. A penitent must always strip naked before she's punished."

It was disturbing how thoroughly my mother had immersed herself into the mindset of the BDSM world. She had been so sweet, innocent, and nurturing when I was growing up. It struck me as odd how easily she embraced the idea of nude punishments.

In slow motion, Dawn and I removed our clothes. I somehow felt as if my mother had just become a much more powerful authority figure in my life. This wasn't Lyndsay having me strip naked in front of my mother to embarrass me, this was my mother taking her place as a demanding and possessive force in my life. I took my panties off last of all and faced my mother, nude. I felt mesmerized as she assessed my naked body and felt a strange new respect for my mother, as if I were just seeing her as an authority figure for the first time.

"You have a beautiful body, Gwen," my mother said, "I think I can see how Dawn was tempted to become your lover."

Dawn had a beautiful body too. Her ass and her legs were especially appealing. Sometimes it seemed as if her ass were trying to seduce me. It was so high and firm and perfect, I had a hard time looking away whenever it was in my line of sight. It was like it had placed an enchantment on me.

Of course, I didn't mention any of this out loud.

"Now, march," my mother commanded, "Get down into the basement. That's where bad girls get punished."

Down in the basement is was dark and shadowy. And my mother had amassed a collection of whips and bondage devices. There was a pillory, two whipping frames, two whipping posts and there were stainless-steel rings embedded in the floor, ceiling, and walls in strategic locations. Being a naked girl in a shadowy basement surrounded by so many instruments of pain and bondage made me feel intensely vulnerable and exposed. My heart pounded nervously in my chest as I anticipated what would happen next.

"The two of you were quite naughty," my mother said as we stood naked and waited to be punished, "but confessing to your sins was the honorable thing to do. Because of that, I'm going to let you choose the whip I use for your punishment."

Dawn let out a heavy sigh of relief and the two of us wandered over to the wall where the whips were displayed. There was a bullwhip, a dogwhip, a buggy whip, several riding crops, two leather straps and a few whips that I couldn't identify.

We eventually settled on a multi-thonged whip with lambskin leather. The lambskin felt soft and seemed as if it would hurt less than other whips. I handed the whip to my mother and requested that she use it to punish us.

"Yes, dear," my mother replied as she accepted the whip that would mark my skin, "Now, go stand over at the whipping posts."

Dawn and I were both made to stand in front of a vertical, wooden post and raise our arms so my mother could secure our wrists to the iron ring near the top. When we were both bound securely and my mother was certain there was no possibility of us squirming or struggling our way to freedom, she assured us that our punishment would begin soon.

"Thank you, Aunt Lillian," Dawn replied and a heartbeat later I replied, "Thank you, Mother."

"Since you've selected such a tame whip, I've decided that your punishment will only be effective if I whipped you on an especially delicate part of your anatomy," my mother said and she proceeded to bind our ankles far apart so that our pubic lips would be exposed and defenseless. My mother used ropes to secure our ankles to stainless-steel rings embedded in the floor, thus forcing Dawn and me to spread our legs pornographically wide.

Suddenly, I regretted choosing such an innocuous whip. My pubic lips were still sore from a client I'd had the previous night, and I wasn't too thrilled at the prospect of them being whipped again so soon.

The whipping hadn't even begun yet, but Dawn's breathing had already become labored and she had a look of distress on her girlish face. I wanted to take her in my arms and comfort her, but of course my wrists were bound to the whipping post and I was just as helpless as her.

My mother had a wicked smile on her face and I realized that on a certain level, she was enjoying this.

My heart thudded furiously in my chest and I looked over a naked arm at my mother and said, "You're about to whip your daughter and your niece and you're smiling. Should I be worried?"

"Oh, almost certainly," my mother replied as she stroked Dawn's thighs and ran her hands up and down the curves of my teenage cousin's buttocks, "You, Dawn and Lyndsay have awakened something deep within me and now I have a strong desire to whip girls. And since you and Dawn have voluntarily offered yourselves up as sacrifices, I'm going to take full advantage."

I shivered at her words. This was the woman who had raised me and nurtured me. It was disturbing and yet weirdly exciting to hear that she would get sexually excited from whipping me.

My pussy throbbed as my mother's voice got deeper and she said, "Next time your and Dawn come to me to confess your sins, I expect you to strip naked first. I expect penitents to be naked right from the start. It creates sexual tension and will make you feel vulnerable right away. Do you understand?"

My vocal cords constricted and I could barely speak, but I nodded in agreement and muttered, "Yes, Mother" in response, then Dawn timidly replied, "Yes, Aunt Lillian."

The dynamic between my mother and I changed dramatically that day. A strong sexual aspect was added, only this time there was no guilt involved. My mother was an authority figure in my life, she was a strong, determined woman who had authority over me. If she wanted to strip me naked and run her hands all over my naked body, I couldn't be blamed for that. When a stern authority figure strips you naked and ties you up, it means that you're helpless and that anything she does to you after that isn't your responsibility. Dawn and I were just defenseless victims in my mother's hands.

I whimpered and flinched as my mother whipped me between my legs. The sound of the whip striking my swollen pubic lips was wet, but I felt no guilt. I was bound and helpless, anything that happened could not be my fault, even if I had a wet pussy while I was being whipped.

I cried out in pain and jerked in my bonds as my mother abused my soft vulva with her whip. I could feel the sharp scorch of leather on my sex and erupted over and over in a painful but delicious agony.

My mother seemed to spend forever beating my exposed sex with swift sure strokes before moving on and whipping Dawn's defenseless pussy as well. Dawn trembled as she was whipped, she gasped heavily and tears welled up in her eyes, but she never asked for mercy. She stoically accepted her punishment as if she were truly repentant for what we had done.

By the time my mother was finished, the areas of red between Dawn's outstretched thighs were stark and noticeable even from a distance. My own loins throbbed in persistent pain, but there was also a pulsing fire in my loins, and when I was untied and was able to examine Dawn more closely, I could see that her abused pubic lips were plump and glistening with moisture.

I suppose Dawn and I could have avoided being punished any further by my mother by the simple expedient of not having sex with one another, but there was an unspoken agreement between us and I knew that the sex between us wasn't going to cease.

That meant that every time I had sex with my teenage cousin, we would arrange a visit to my mother, confess our sins and submit to my mother for punishment.

Sometimes it seemed like an irrational system, but the three of us were dealing with such powerful emotional needs that we were willing to overlook any absurd aspects of the situation. And Lyndsay wasn't at all concerned about me having sex with my cousin, however, she was extremely interested in the punishments that my mother was administering, and she wanted to be invited to witness every single one.


Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers