Sweet Highs and Bitter Lows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skylar lifted and dropped her hips, taking very little time to reach a desperate and frantic pace. Robbie moved his hands to her hips, not driving the pace, but using Skylar's movements to time his own. With each press down of Skylar's hips, he pressed his up, driving himself deep inside of her. Skylar placed her hands on the headboard on either side of Robbie's head, using the leverage to push herself down harder, needing every last bit of him inside of her.

The two moved frenetically, both lusting harder than they could ever remember doing in the past.

"Oh my god, Skylar," Robbie moaned into her chest, as he lifted his head up enough to return his lips to her breasts. He could feel her shaking and knew she was already at her threshold. He felt the warm wetness slowly dripping from her into his lap, slowly making the contact of their bodies elicit wetter smacks with each thrust.

Skylar pulled one of her hands to the back of Robbie's head, pressing him to her breast, practically begging him to suck harder at her tit. The tingling from his lips and tongue combined with the warmth and fullness of him between her legs send her crashing through the first wave of orgasm. For once, Skylar cursed her physical nature of needing many, small orgasms to reach satisfaction. She could feel that the hunger in her tonight would be hard to satisfy.

But Skylar was willing to do what it would take, and she knew Robbie would be up for the challenge too.

For minutes, Skylar rode exactly like this, arching her back and pushing her pelvis down, making sure the rubbing and movement of their bodies would stimulate her clit as they went. After a few moments of letting Robbie grab and drive at her hips, she grabbed his arms, directing one hand to her unattended breast and the other to her shoulder. Robbie was good at following instructions as he let her guide him where she needed him. In his mind he was already in bliss and was happy to be guided on how to help Skylar find hers. He gripped Skylar's small breast tight, knowing from practice just how hard to hold while his other hand held her shoulder, pressing down in time to help her drive herself how she needed.

"Oh, Fuck! Harder! Harder, Robbie!" Skylar held her head back, staring at the ceiling and arching her back as much as she could. She felt her next orgasm rolling through her, begging for her to be gripped tighter and rubbed harder to bring this wave to greater heights. It worked, as Skylar moaned with pleasure.

Robbie maintained his pace until he could feel Skylar's body starting to relax in his hands, though she hardly even slowed her rhythm. Following memory of their typical flow, Robbie reached his arms back around, ready to hold her as he rolled them together and take a turn on top so Skylar could rest. But as he started to adjust his weight, he felt Skylar put her hand on his shoulder and press down.

"No," Skylar gasped, unable to get anything else out. The exhaustion was already creeping in, but she welcomed it. She wanted the feeling of numbness that she knew would come. An unconscious desire to feel almost used up by the end of it. She didn't understand it, but the idea of such exhaustion to earn her pleasure and give Robbie's his felt necessary.

"Okay," Robbie gasped in return, bringing his hands back to her hips. Though it was a little strange, he wasn't in any position to argue, even if he wanted to.

Skylar placed both hands on Robbie's chest, hunching her back to change the angle of his cock inside of her. They both moaned at the feeling as Skylar felt her pussy twitch and flex as the motions sent pleasure through her. When she was composed enough to move again, Skylar adjusted her approach. Using the slickness generated from their combined sweat and sex, Skylar started to rub her hips along Robbie's humping and twerking her back and hips to slide him in and out of her. The effect was entirely different, preventing Robbie from moving his own hips and helping to keep him as deeply inside of her as possible.

Skylar felt new sounds of pleasure and pressure escaping her as she desperately chased the next orgasm. Robbie, somehow instinctively understanding what she needed, adjusted his approach. He let his hips rest still, holding them statically available for her to straddle and ride his cock as needed. He then took his hands, placing one on the inside of her thigh, pressing his thumb at the point where her hip met her pelvis, and placing the other on her stomach, angling his thumb to rub her clit as she moved.

His efforts were rewarded with a trembling gasp from Skylar as she nodded her head and moaned out, "yes! Right there!"

The two settled into this new rhythm, Skylar grinding her hips into Robbie as he massaged her most tender points, coaxing further sounds and shakes from her. Skylar felt a new intensity rising in her. She knew the next orgasm was close and that this one may finally wipe her out.

Too soon, Robbie gasped out, "Fuck, Skylar, I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet, just a bit more," Skylar practically begged.

"I'll try," Robbie moaned, trying to fight through the ironic nature of Skylar grinding harder to try and get over the ledge and that motion only making it harder for him to hold out.

Seconds felt like hours as Robbie tried his best to fight the losing battle against his own orgasm. Soon, he found himself gasping out, "Fuck! I'm cumming! I can't hold it!"

Skylar felt Robbie's seed flowing into her. She was so close herself and feeling the warm liquid filling her urged her own final sprint. As Robbie spasmed through his climax, Skylar drove her hips harder, practically forcing Robbie through the mattress.

Just as Robbie's orgasm began to subside, Skylar felt her own explode. It was all she could do to stop herself from outright screaming as she felt perhaps the hardest orgasm of her life wrack her body. She trembled out of control and felt a string of drool leave her mouth towards Robbie's chest as the physicality of the moment took all conscious control from her. She felt her vision blur at the edges as the head rush from the pleasure took her. It was a full body experience that she had never even imagined before.

Robbie did his best to remain composed as Skylar bucked her hips on him through her orgasm. His had faded and the telltale sensitivity that overtook him begged to be released from the internal spasms of her slit while she came. But seeing her desperate need, he simply held on tight, moaning with her, though his were more of discomfort and hers of ecstasy.

Finally, her orgasm subsided, and a different type of satisfaction flowed through Skylar. Completely spent, she slumped sideways, barely controlling her fall enough to ensure no knees or elbows landed on Robbie as she collapsed onto the bed next to him. She lay awkwardly on his arm as she felt his orgasm slowly slide out of her, dripping down her leg onto the bed covers. They both remained still, panting, and desperately trying to remember how it felt to be a person in the real world again.

For Skylar, however, the bliss was short lived, and the exhaustion was unable to accomplish what she was hoping it would. As she lay there, feeling his breath rising and falling next to her, she immediately found herself thinking of the doubts she had about their relationship. She had wanted to ride the high of feeling his affection when he had come back home into being fucked so hard that the questions would fall right out of her mind. Had desperately wanted to remember what was best about their relationship to give her courage to talk about and improve what wasn't working.

But as she lay there, glowing from the most intense orgasm she had ever felt, Skylar realized what she had denied before. She realized, that as good of a man as Robbie was, and as perfect as he was on paper, she just wasn't in love with him. She enjoyed who he was and liked the moments she was with him. But their time together was best spent in passing. Like admiring a mountain from the peak, where one visits and finds new ideas to incorporate in life, but would never dream of making a permanent residence, for fear of the unsustainability of it all destroying your ability to recognize the beauty.

There was a sadness that took over Skylar in that moment as she knew that she would have to break Robbie's heart if she were to nurture her own.

As the two caught their breath, Skylar meekly said, "Hey, Robbie. I think we need to talk."

Skylar knew that on paper it was a poor time to have this conversation. But the idea of striking while the iron was hot had always been a cornerstone of her life, acting when needed, not only when convenient. It was hard at first, the confusion and then the hurt coming over Robbie. Skylar felt dirty, taking him from such highs to this new low.

Robbie didn't understand at first. He had thought things were great and he had been so happy himself. But as Skylar tried to find words, slowly succeeding, and explaining herself, he began to see the cracks that had gone unnoticed in his eyes. He recognized the growing distance from Skylar and that his own happiness had blinded him to it. He understood the incompatibility that Skylar saw, that even though he would be willing to work on their relationship, it would entail him sacrificing his otherwise perfect life in ways that may leave him feeling as unsatisfied as Skylar. He argued the point that maybe relationships weren't about both being perfectly happy and were about finding the balance together, but any wisdom in the idea, they both realized, wasn't going to work for them because, ultimately, nothing will work between two people if both aren't committed to the plan.

That was the hardest part for Skylar to admit to Robbie. As much as she liked him and as much as he was such a good man, he just wasn't the man for her. Not here and now. Maybe another time in life would have seen different results. But as it was, Robbie was ready to grow roots while Skylar was still a seed in the wind, looking for a place to land.

The two cried together, feeling the pain of such a bright fire burning out. They held each other, naked and dried from the sweat and sex, and fell asleep. The next morning, Robbie helped Skylar look for a place of her own. He knew from his friends of a few collectives that tended to cycle through various people, almost nomadic in their stages of life, that might be a good fit for Skylar. Through it all, Skylar was happy at how easily the transition from lovers to friends occurred. Though, it made sense. After all, Robbie was a good and respectful person, even if he wasn't a good match for her.

A few days later, Skylar had her things packed and stashed in her car, Robbie with the remainder in his car following behind. He helped her move in, even stuck around to help her meet the others in the house. He knew a few of them, but not all. They made friends as the five existing tenants helped her settle into the empty room she would be renting. It smelled of pot and Lysol, a cheap co-op's approach to freshening up a well-used, hippie's room. Skylar laughed and shrugged at it, more excited about the new adventure than the overwhelming smell.

One evening welcoming party with pizza and beer later, Robbie was leaving, waving out his window and smiling at Skylar as he drove off. Skylar thought she might have noticed a tear in his eye but figured that was too cliched to be anything other than her imagination. That night as she lay on the cheap mattress her housemates had provided (guaranteed bedbug free because none of them wanted to deal with that shit either), Skylar thought about Robbie. She knew she might one day see him as the one that got away. But even as she entertained that thought, her mind wandered back to a certain night with a certain woman after a certain music festival. She laughed at her own romanticism rolling over and closing her eyes. As the sounds of her new upstairs neighbors, apparently having a night as wild as the one she had had with Robbie only a day ago, filled her room, Skylar drifted to sleep, imagining what new wild adventures she would be having in this new home.

12