Sweet Hitchhiker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn. You're kind of pretty for a white boy, you're respectful to women, and you can cook! If you're any good in the bedroom, you'll be quite the catch for some lucky woman."

"I can give you references, if you like."

The giggle was back. "That won't be necessary. Karen says you're pretty good."

Karen was a woman at school I had hooked up with. We fucked like monkeys for two days, until she let it slip she was engaged to a guy in her hometown. I dropped her as politely as I could, wondering if her boyfriend would ever consider where she obtained her new bedroom skills.

"Just pretty good?"

"She said you'd do, then she walked off, wobbling a little. It hurt her pretty bad when you stopped."

"It would have hurt her boyfriend back home more if we continued. She can fuck up her own relationships without me."

"Judgemental?"

"Sometimes. Would you be okay screwing around with somebody's relationship?"

She didn't blush, more went red to her roots. "Ouch, hit a hot button there?"

"It was a while back. If it means anything, I do regret it. Still do, but there was a lot of stuff going on at the time. Stuff I don't want to talk about."

"Nobody wants to talk about something they're ashamed of. If they did, I could bore you to tears for hours on end."

She snorted. "I have a hard time imagining a Boy Scout like you doing something you're ashamed of."

"Which is the way I like it. Let the world think I'm just a good ol' boy and they won't look too deep."

That unsettled her a little, then she grinned and helped me do the dishes. "What are we gonna do the rest of the day?"

"I hadn't thought about it. I figured you'd just scurry away to wherever you go and forget about me until I see you again."

......................................

She didn't scurry off. Instead she asked me to take her shopping for a change of outfit. It was fairly evident she didn't want me to know where she lived, but I didn't push the issue. Angel would either tell me or she wouldn't, and it wasn't worth fretting about because I saw us going exactly nowhere. She bought a nice, really tight pair of jeans and a little off the shoulder top that enhanced her bust and the creaminess of her shoulders.

We were going by a local ice cream parlor and she insisted we stop. It was the first time I came up on blatant racism on a personal level. It was a family place, but there were a couple of assholes that couldn't help making crude comments about her body and us as a couple. Angel looked like she wanted to melt through the floor but I just grinned, walked over, and plopped down beside them.

I was grinning, but I don't think they expected what came out of my mouth. "You boys got big mouths. Did you get them from sucking dicks in prison? Look, my girl and I are just trying to enjoy a banana split in peace. You can think anything you like, but you spout off about her again, and I'll teach you how to breathe ice cream. We good here?"

One went red and stayed quiet, but the other one swelled up and took in a big lungful of air. Just before he said anything I stomped hard on his foot. He had on sandals and I bet he'd have some nice bruises from my boots. He let out a little squeal and went dead quiet because I'd reached under the table and grabbed his balls. "Mouth off, motherfucker. I'll rip your balls off and feed them to you, maybe put some chocolate sauce and sprinkles on them, for you to enjoy. I'm going back to my girlfriend now. One word and I'll be back, and I won't be so polite."

I gave him a savage twist before I let go. He sat and moaned for a minute before they got up and left, the other guy helping him stand. I sat down just as our banana split arrived. Angel was looking like her eyes were gonna bug out of her head.

"What? I could never stand people without manners. It makes me forget mine sometimes. Just so you know, if we're together and someone disrespects you, a variation of what happened here will happen again, even if I get my ass stomped. We good?"

Angel just nodded slowly and then giggled when I dabbed whipped cream on her nose, then licked it off.

She made me take her to a movie, picking an action adventure, which surprised me no end. When we got back to the apartment her clothes went flying, until she was naked and heaving, excited as could be. "I've been wantin' to get naked with you since the ice cream parlor. I've never been with a white guy before, so impress me."

I tried my best. I kissed and licked every part of her body. After the second orgasm from my tongue and fingers, I slid into to her easily, burying myself to the hilt while she grunted and thrashed, before screaming in the middle of her third orgasm. I was surprised I lasted as loing as I did, but she seemed to enjoy every second of it. When I collapsed beside her she immediately drew me into a hug, her mouth kissing everything she could reach.

We lay cuddled for about an hour, before she initiated round two. This one was a bit softer and slower, exploring as much as possible. In the end though, it was hot monkey sex as we pounded together. She'd ended up on top, doing reverse cowgirl, and watching her ass bounce up and down was too much for me and I swatted it. She squealed and went faster, so I did it again. Her bottom was pretty rosy by the time we were finished.

Angel wanted to stay the night so I pulled the blanket over us, and as soon as she got comfortable she was out. I lay awake a while thinking how much I'd liked the weekend.

I got her up and fed her breakfast before going to class. "You gonna be here when I get back?"

She sighed. "No. I got shit to do today. I'll see you tomorrow night if you want."

"I want." She gave me a scorcher of a kiss when I left. Angel had cleaned the apartment, done a load of laundry, and fixed a casserole before I got back, leaving a note on the table for the temperature and time for the cassserole. The bed felt pretty empty that night.

End of Part 1