Sweet, Innocent Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is definitely a surprise" Steve stated bluntly.

"Oh, I know" Amy replies, " But not nearly as big of a surprise as I got when I found out that his roommates watched it all, and then they fucked me too."

Amy Continued "Yeah,.. They all fucked me... REAL HARD too. Oh! And all of them came in my mouth, my pussy, and MY ASS!!"

"I even had them in all my holes at the same time" Amy stated, still not believing what she was telling her husband, "oh, and one of them is BLACK."

" I see..." was all her husband could manage to say.

"And they're filming it too..." she said, "This IS what you wanted, right?..."

There was a brief pause and then her husband spoke.

Steve replied, "Of course it is."

A look of relief came over everyone's faces. Even Amy's.

She loved Steve very much still, and knew that she would have been devastated if she had hurt him.

Steve then continued, "So you think this makes you a 'Naughty Girl' now huh?"

"Well then your gonna have to prove it!" he said loudly

"Uh,..Okay" she said playfully, " How about I just leave the phone on 'speaker' and let you listen to your sweet, innocent little wife get pounded like a cheap hooker."

Steve then said firmly, " Well boys, she may be my Wife, but tonight she's your WHORE!"

She set the phone down by the bed and left it on. She then took another loud, gurgling hit off the bong and announced, "That's some good shit!!" she commented as she let the smoke out slowly.

"DAMN 'Married', you're just a little stoner slut, aren't you?"

Steve then said "That slut's name is Amy, isn't it Honey?"

"Uh Huh" She said breathlessly, still exhaling from her second hit. " You want me high so you can use me good, don't you?... Well my husband is listening, SOMEONE FUCK ME!"

"I guess it's MY turn to ride your little white pussy, isn't it bitch?" Ron commented.

"Yeah... you wanna fuck me with your huge black cock?" She said ever so playfully.

"WELL COME FUCK ME THEN!!" She demanded.

Tim took the camera and got a good shot of Ron's big black cock sliding up in her cum filled hole. She just closed her eyes, rolled her head back and gasped as he entered her.

"SHIT....MMMMNMN...GOD YES...GIVE ME THAT HUGE BLACK DICK..." the words just flowed out of her mouth. That cock had to be at least ten inches long, and hard as a rock.

"God Steve, Its bigger than yours, and I'm taking it ALL! Every rock hard inch." Amy gasped. She was taking it all the way in. He pounded her mercilessly and she took it all. She lifted her legs and held them behind the knees to let him get in deep.

"You like my pussy, HUH?... DO YA,... DO YOU LIKE FUCKING MY PUSSY,..UH..UH..UH...OOOOOHHHH" She played to the camera and the phone for all it was worth.

"THAT'S IT!! YEAH STRETCH OUT MY TINY WHITE HOLE...RUIN IT!!... RUIN IT FOR MY HUSBAND!!!.. NOW ROLL ME OVER AND RIDE ME LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT!!!"

Ron rolled her over on her hands and knees, smacking her ass while he drilled her.

"YEAH...SMACK IT... OWW!..THAT'S IT! SMACK IT HARD ENOUGH FOR MY HUSBAND TO HEAR IT... God that feels good...aaaaahhhh...mmmmmmmm ...ooh...ooh...ooh...OOHH...GOD YEAH!!...FUCK ME HARD...GIVE ME WHAT I NEED...A HUGE FAT COCK IN MY HOLE...AAAHHHH...GOD YES!!... I'M CUMMING!!! AAAHHHH!!!! YEESSSSS!!!" Amy was screaming now.

"YOU HEAR THAT HONEY?, I'M CUMMING FROM THIS BIG BLACK COCK IN MY CUNT....OOH GODD!!.. SOMEONE PUT A COCK IN MY MOUTH RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!...AND MAKE SURE THE CAMERA GETS A GOOD VEIW OF THIS FAT DICK IN MY PUSSY! " She screamed at the phone.

With that, Tim handed the camera to Travis and grabbed her by the ponytail and shoved his cock in her mouth.

"How's that you cunt?!,..Yeah that's it....You like it, don't you Amy?" Tim said snidely,

That was it, she had lost her anonymity, they knew her name, knew that her husband was listening, and strangely it made her even more excited.

"I'm going to fuck your face hard now, YEAH! Your husband hears you gagging on my cock now and you love it, don't you?"

"Mm hmm!" was all she could get out while he forced his cock down her throat.

She was getting drilled from both ends. In one night she went from 'little miss Innocent' to an absolute whore and was loving every minute of it.

Tim shot another load down her throat and pulled out while he was shooting to get some on her face and in her hair.

Now she was looking like the slut she was becoming.

" YOU LIKE MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY RON? HUH, YOU LIKE STRECHING OUT MY HOLE AND RUINING IT FOR MY HUSBAND?" She said staring straight into the camera.

"Yeah Bitch!!" he replied still pounding away at her cunt from behind.

"You love fucking other men's wives... DON'T YA!!!" She gasped between strokes.

"We sure do, you little SLUT!" Ron Replied. And with that he slapped her ass hard.

"NNNNGHH!! THAT'S IT... TREAT ME LIKE A WHORE..." She yelled, as she came again.

As soon as she caught her breath she screamed, "NOW FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT HUGE SNAKE!...I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY AAASSSS!!"

Her husband yelled from the phone, "You better fuck her ass good, I want it nice and loose when I pound her later."

Travis got in close and got a good shot of Ron's big black cock slowly disappearing into Amy's asshole.

"Don't get all gentle now, you heard my husband, fuck my ass!!... FUCK ME HARD!!" she commanded.

She reached one hand back and began fingering her cum soaked hole feverishly.

Ron pounded her ass relentlessly. Amy came and came Hard. He drilled her for at least ten minutes. A distinct groan could be heard coming out of the phone as her husband came HARD thinking about the animal fucking his sweet, innocent, little Amy was receiving.

Tim and Travis watched in amazement as this gorgeous blonde wife was getting drilled mercilessly while her husband listened to every moan and stroke. Neither of them could believe what they were seeing, and that they had Amy's, and her Husband's permission to film it.

"I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR WIFE"S ASS NOW!!" Ron yelled so it could be heard over the phone.

" Give it to me!!" Unload deep in my aassss!!" Amy begged, "GOD YESS!!"

Ron grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back hard while he pumped his cum deep in her willing ass. He made sure that Travis had a good camera shot of the look on her face while he filled her.

"Your bitch loves to get fucked good 'Mr. Husband',... don't you?" Ron stated loud enough to be heard at the phone.

"God yesss!!" She said breathlessly.

"She sure Does," Steve snapped back from the phone.

As she lay on the bed catching her breath, every man in the room just stared at her, completely worn out from fucking her every way they knew how. Here was a gorgeous blonde bombshell. Any man would be lucky to have her, and her husband had just made her fuck them.

As Amy looked at the three roommates, she realized that she had just worn out every man in the room.

That's when Amy picked up her phone and said, "Well Honey, I said that I'd be home shortly after the bar closed...."

'Yes?" Steve replied.

"Well, it's only 11:55, the bar closes at 3:00am, and I've got more 'whoring' to do." She said very matter of factly, "I'll have one of the boys take me back to the bar after I clean up."

"You'll just have to sit at home with your imagination and wait for me, I'm hanging up now." She purred.

She calmly picked up her clothes and purse and headed to the bathroom.

Travis took the digital video camera over to his computer and burned a copy of the video onto a C.D. for Amy and her husband to watch.

She came out of the bathroom looking perfect like nothing ever happened and said plainly, "Take me back to the bar."

As the car pulled back up to the bar Travis asked, "Are you really about to go back in there and find someone else to fuck?"

Amy just looked at him, smiled and replied, "Meet me here next Friday and I'll tell you then."

Before he pulled away she added, "Oh, and get a couple more guys next time, I wore you three out too fast."

12