All Comments on 'Sweet Jonathan Pt. 01'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

Wow, an excellent start! I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Flows beautifully really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SO fucking hot. Going to be refreshing your lit page every other day waiting for an update. Hope this story has lots of cum-play, and judging by this first chapter I'm thinking it will. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very well written story dealing with a subject matter I love. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb! Please don't delay with future episodes πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

HighPlainsErosHighPlainsErosabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written, intelligent, and very hot. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait for part 2

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

This is an amazing story.

Even though there is very little sex talk, its one of the hottest stories I have read anywhere.

I love how you made Mia's goal not just about getting Jonathon's huge cock in her but to try to repair the psychological and emotional damage done to him. This means she truly cares for him and he will become a better man for it.

Sadly you brought up a serious problem that even now a days still exist, the teaching of young people that masturbation is a sin and/or disgusting.

The fact you didnt turn this into a long slam bam thank you maam makes it even more sexier, I can wait for more chapters.

I really enjoyed it

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

`Great premise.

But too many things happen without actually being described.

She has to touch his cock to give him a handjob. But no description of his reaction. Did he moan? Did he say she shouldn't do it? What was her reaction to all this? Why no wondering on her part about how he liked it? Why didn't she ask? Why no asking him if she should continue? Why no asking him if he was ready to cum? Why no asking him what he was thinking about while she jerked him?

Four stars.

Nexte100Nexte100almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon

Thanks for your comment! I always value feedback, but you may consider rereading the last scene to better understand what occurred. Mia did not give Jonathan a handjob in this chapter. She never even touched him besides a few encouraging pats and the one bit of incidental contact with his arm when she leaned in to tease him. The entire point of the last scene was for her to give him an unfettered opportunity to take care of himself while looking at her (partially) exposed body. She knows about his fear of judgement and aversion to human contact, and didn't want him to retreat if she tried to take matters into her own hands. She continued speaking (and pointedly avoiding asking him about his activities) to give him a smokescreen, as it were, to do his business without fear of being seen or heard. I appreciate your rating.

@Other commenters - thank you all for the reviews, it means a lot to me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES