Sweet Jonathan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Were it not for young Jonathan's complete lack of experience, I was sure that he would have intuited his effect on me. My nipples were diamonds in my bra, begging to be played with. My skin pink and feverish with arousal.

The soft squelching sounds of his hand slicking through the pre-cum coating his cock made me dizzy with lust. I felt as though I might cum without even touching myself, but I hung on.

"My ex used to make a complete mess out of me, and -" I paused in a bit of theater, covering my face with my hands, "Oh God, this is so embarrassing - and I used to love it. His favorite was to shoot it all over my big breasts, trying to cover them. Oh, Jonathan, the feeling of rubbing that warm, gooey mess all over my massive tits was just...indescribable!"

I gasped for effect, and as I'd expected, was rewarded with the soft staccato sounds of Jonathan's hitched breathing, but what shocked me was the faint splashing noises I heard that accompanied.

I wanted so badly to peek under the lip of that blindfold, but despite the lust monster that had overcome me, I held back. We may have done more than just cross the line here, but I was determined to hold his well-being foremost in my mind, and the trust between us was the rock that our entire crazy relationship was built upon.

I heard him pull more tissues from the box, silently applying them to some purpose, then grabbing several more. The process repeated so many times I was sure the box was near to empty, but eventually, I heard him rise from the couch, making his way into the kitchen, no doubt disposing of the evidence of his deed.

"Jonathan?" I asked softly, perceiving that he was fully finished with his chore.

"Yes, Mia?"

My heart jumped again at hearing his low voice call me so familiarly. Something inside told me that it meant we had turned a corner together. This had all been a monumental risk, but one that had paid off.

"I hope we can keep all of this between the two of us."

"Of course!" he exclaimed.

"Good. Because I think we made excellent progress here, but we've still got a long way to go. Now, let's get back to our tutoring. We'll try this again next week."