Sweet Jonathan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned, setting down the drink and snacks on the coffee table to find he'd started and paused the show. "Babe?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. He was growing bolder.

Taking a bite out of a cookie, I paused, dipping my head sheepishly, "No good? I just thought I'd try it on for size. See if you like how it fits."

He gave me a shit-eating grin in response. "No, I...I like that...hon."

Making a foghorn sound, I put my hands together in a 'timeout' sign, "Uh, no. Maybe we'll keep working on the pet names..."

We laughed together, and an impulse took me, so I leaned over and indulged a fantasy, kissing him right on his sexy little dimple. I felt like I could walk on water.

The blue-eyed boy started the show, the mischievous sparkle in his eyes never having been extinguished. It was a night of firsts, and I wanted to be daring, so I sprung from the couch, giving him a, "Be right back," on my way to my room, shutting the door behind me.

Standing in the middle of the room, I resolved myself. This was it -- tonight I would finally make my move. Shucking my pants, I momentarily looked in the mirror to admire my lacy, French-cut lavender panties. I pulled up on the sides, smoothing them over the arch of my wide hips where they plunged toward my skinny waist. Turning in profile to regard my curved behind, I gave my cheek a little slap to set it jiggling.

Damn, I still had it. No chance the teen could resist that. Right?

I pulled a throw blanket from my bed and wrapped my legs with it.

Returning to the living room, I gave the boy a saucy grin, exaggeratedly swaying my flaring hips on my way to the couch. The blanket was wrapped around my legs like a bath towel. He had thoughtfully paused the show for me and now looked on in shock.

"Mia, are you...?"

"Naked under here? No." I put on a timid act, "I thought you might be willing to do me another favor though." He cocked his head in confusion. "I've been making more of an effort to get my in steps lately, and I'm proud to say that I almost hit my goal of eight thousand today" I raved, "but now my legs are all achy." I looked down, rubbing my thighs through the blanket in sympathy. "Could you maybe rub them a little with those magical hands of yours? I'd really owe you."

"Yeah," his throat contracted, "y-yeah, of course." He said, clearly marshaling his courage, "I think I could help with that."

"You're a gem! Now," I said resolutely, "you sit there." He shifted to the middle to sit where I'd indicated. "...And I'll sit here," I sunk into the cushion at the end, bridging his thighs with my legs, putting all of me within his easy reach.

Holding the blanket over my crotch, I flapped it over my legs to settle it, giving him an intentionally tantalizing view of my sinfully sexy form. I wasn't quite what some guys called 'thicc', but I came close. My child-bearing hips made for pleasantly curved thighs, and my calves had always been well-muscled. Standing at nearly five-eight without heels, my legs were long, toned, and baby-soft.

Jonathan acted the dutiful masseur as the episode played, but I barely had my eyes open long enough to see what was occurring, fully absorbed with his vigorous assault on my milky skin. He started where he was comfortable at my calves, pushing euphoria deeply into the taught curves of my skin, softening me like a Wagyu steer. He worked upward toward my knees, luxuriantly squeezing the dangling muscle of my thick calves, and on to the lower reaches of my thighs. I started to pant under his attentions, barely even able to comprehend the events of the show while he watched in rapt attention. I'd created the perfect environment of diversion and enticement to lure him into uncomfortable pastures.

With deliberate slowness, I took advantage of his distraction, pushing the pillow in his lap aside inch by inch. As yet unable to perceive my goal -- the feel of his rigid cock on my naked foot -- I nevertheless exulted as I detected a wet patch on his jeans.

"Ohhhh, Jonathan, that feels incredible." I moaned, reaching down, guiding his hand toward the oh-so-tender flesh of my inner thigh, "Here, get this part too. I'm especially sore here."

He darted a glance at me but was too engrossed in the program to focus deeply on the position of his hand, merely squeezing my muscles out of reflex. Literally dripping with anticipation, I longed to grab those steely fingers and guide them toward my slit. My breathing became stilted with his rough touch and I closed my eyes, imagining him leaning over me and teasing his way toward my waiting sex with his lips. Control, Mia! I needed to lead this young buck with care.

As the moments wore on, I became hotter, wetter, and more swollen with need, feeling as though I might burst if he so much as lightly brushed the surface of my soaked panties. My desire now mere inches away from where his powerful hands labored.

"Mmmmmh," I moaned, "Jonathan, your hands are miraculous! Get my hips too." Drawing his hands over the tops of my thighs to my hips, I slid him upward until he made contact with the high arch of my panties. Pushing his fingers into my skin once more, I splayed them, interlacing his with my own, encouraging him to grasp my abundant curves. "Ohhhhhh." I laid it on thick, elated to find it working; his attention seemed finally to divert from the TV program.

"Jonathan?" I asked quietly.

"Mmm?"

"Could...I ask you for one more thing?"

"Mhmm." He responded, completely absorbed with the feeling of my body beneath the blanket.

"Could you do my...backside...too?" I flashed my lashes at him.

"Sure." He grunted, and I flipped prone with my pelvis was atop his thighs.

Again he reached under the blanket, and I guided his hands to my large round cheeks, each well more than a handful even for him. My resilient peach was one of my best qualities, and I hoped this little stunt would have him ready to light off in no time.

"My...goodness! Jonathan! How did you get...so good...at that!"

As I expected, he had to hold his arms up to gain enough leverage to press his fingers deeply into the muscle of my firm glutes. Every time he did, the blanket slipped down to my thighs, disrupting his efforts while he fixed its position over and over. I tired of the constant interruptions, and yanked it down with my arms, revealing my large, curvaceous ass clad only in a sexy pair of panties that were barely more than a thong.

I peeked back over my shoulder to catch his reaction, and a cat-got-the-cream expression came over me to see him swallow nervously while his eyes boggled. I could smell the musk of my arousal heavy in the air.

He made to replace the blanket. "Sorry, Mia, I-"

"Stop. Leave it, Jonathan. This blanket is making me hot, and I bet you can do an even better job if you can see what you're doing." My voice was matter-of-fact. Commanding. I needed to keep my cool or this whole thing could unravel on me.

I knew he had to be a hair's breadth from erupting, but I continued to add fuel to the fire. "Did I tell you that my ex-husband used to love to play with my legs? No? Well, he did. We would lie on the couch together while he stroked my soft skin all night. Just like this, actually." I continued, babbling, "Mmmm, it's been a long time, but I don't remember it feeling this good. You spoil me, Jonathan."

Again he swallowed. "I-Is that right?"

I flipped over and sat up, hugging my knees to my huge breasts with an arm as I stared intensely into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Jonathan, listen. You've made me feel so much better, and I want to return the favor. I realize that you're likely very close to...release...right here on the couch. You are, aren't you?"

He shook his head violently, "No, Mia, I-"

I put a hand on his shaking arm, "Shhhh, sweet boy, it's okay. I'd be offended if you weren't! You've just been rubbing my bare legs for the better part of thirty minutes. If I can't get you close to bursting after that, I think I'd want to cry. Now, I'm going to help you. Come on, unzip." I unbuttoned my blouse and cast it to the floor, revealing a huge expanse of milky, quivering flesh propped up by a bra that was at least a size too small. I'd lost track of how many sizes I'd gone through over the years.

"But-"

I trapped his gaze with mine, "Do you trust me, Jonathan?"

I was gratified by the way he paused to take my question seriously. "Yes, Mia. I trust you."

Nodding, I held out my hand, "Give me your hand. I want to show you something." He did, tentatively. Grasping his fingers, I gently brought him between my legs, drawing his fingertips to my steamy sex while keeping his gaze pinned. He tried to pull his hand away, but his effort was perfunctory, so I held on, finally setting the tips of his first two fingers to my needy gash.

Momentarily closing my eyes from the pleasure of his touch, I mastered myself, looking deeply into him once again. "Do you feel me, Jonathan? Feel how hot and wet I am for you? You may be new to this, but you know how this works. I want you more than anything, sweet boy. You've made me so wet I've soaked right through my panties. You know this part of me can't lie. No more than your parts can lie to me," I glanced at his crotch meaningfully.

His eyes and the set of his brow showed me the depth of his struggle, but I needed to keep the momentum. With excruciating slowness, I reached toward him and set my hand to the pillow, silently seeking his approval to remove it.

Like I was coaxing a kitten, I asked, "Please show me yourself, Jonathan. You have my word -- I will never hurt you. Haven't I proven that? I can see how you struggle with your powerful needs. I only want to help you with them."

He remained silent, and didn't resist as I slowly moved the pillow aside. Finally, I got my first unobstructed look at his erect cock inside his pants. Unable to contain myself, I reached for it, brushing the bulging head with my fingertips. Its rock-hard warmth sent a bolt of uncut lust arcing through my body. I tried to suppress the bulging of my eyes as I leered at his massive shaft trying to tear its way through his jeans. A huge wet spot had issued from the tip and covered most of his right thigh. You poor boy! How long have you been denying yourself?

He shifted away slightly but allowed my pursuit.

"But it's so ugly!"

"Oh, no, Jonathan, not at all!" I urged, nearly hypnotized, "On the contrary, it looks very, very manly." I felt as King Midas might before a pile of gold, savoring what a treasure he truly was. If only I could pleasure him!

But I needed a gentle touch. Slow, Mia. The watchword was slow.

"It's..." He tried to cover it with his forearms again. I kindly but-insistently pulled them away.

"It's marvelous, sweet Jonathan. Let me help you with it, now. I know it hurts, straining at your pants. It was never meant to be confined like that; it's unhealthy to let it go too long in that state."

"But...the mess. You don't-"

"Please, Jonathan," I decided to resort to begging, "I need this. I am a lonely schoolteacher, and I long for the feel of a man in my hands; the feel of you in my hands. What if..." looking around, I scanned the room for the answer, "What if I wore my blindfold again? Would that make you more comfortable? Please, Jonathan, just let me help you."

"Alright, Mia, for you." He said with a tentative nod. I felt the sting of a tear in my eyes. He'd overcome his fear to give me my wish. "But you can't laugh. Promise me, please! I don't know what I'd do if you laughed at me." His eyes implored me.

"Never."

"Okay then. How should we?" he looked so uncertain and adorable.

"Here, on the couch." I said, "just let me get a towel." I ran off, fearing that he would second guess his choice by the time I returned.

"Here then, just put this down wherever you feel you might need it." Handing it over, I sat on the couch, facing him within arm's reach. I began wrapping the cloth around my head while did his part.

Blind now, I gently prompted, "Go ahead, Jonathan."

He took a moment to summon his resolve, but soon rose and removed his pants. His masculine aroma became a miasma in the recirculated air of the apartment, and I fought the urge to jump him. Simmering with need, I was sure I'd never been so hot in all my life.

His breathing was shaky, stilted, and he said nothing.

"I'm going to do one more thing for you, Jonathan. Just like before, I want to make things fair, so I'm going to remove my bra now. Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh." I heard his quiet response.

I grinned beneath the mask, deftly unfastening the quadruple hooks of my bra. He rewarded the sight of my piece de resistance with a gasp. There was no denying it, I had spectacular tits. No woman I knew could rival my epic proportions or perfect teardrop shape, nor match the perfection of my generous, responsive nipples. Nipples that now whispered a siren's song within the soul of the red-blooded male before me, pleading to be sucked upon.

"Well, what do you think? Are they as you imagined?" I asked with shy affectation.

He was at a loss for words, but eventually managed, "Gor...geous. Mia, you're..."

"Would you like to touch them? They're all yours, Jonathan. Just be gentle, please; they're quite sensitive."

A moment later I felt his warm, calloused hands cupping the five and eight o'clock positions of my right and left breasts, lifting gently on their immense bulk. He moved slowly over their slopes, dragging the backs of his hands across their bottoms with a feather touch. I let him play, sighing in enjoyment with the feel of his timid and uncoordinated movements. Soon the boy grew more daring, reveling in the incredible softness of my mounds like a child playing with warm dough.

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful. I love the feel of your strong hands on my breasts, Jonathan. Can I take care of you while you admire them?"

I sensed his nod and I reached for him, thrilling with anticipation at being able to touch his naked flesh.

My hand met his muscled thigh, and I felt him jerk in response, still wary.

Sliding my hand up his leg slowly, I found he still wore his boxer shorts. Eventually, I found the root of his cock poking through the slit in his shorts, and I palmed its upper side, petting it tenderly. His breathing caught, the massive beast kicking under my gentle touch. Before long my calming whispers and soothing touch had tamed the skittish animal.

The feel of it was indescribable -- silky smooth skin jacketing his diamond-hard shaft, and...oh, God, the shape...the size of it! Even blinded I could tell it was monstrously long and almost nearly too wide for me to grip. Slightly fatter than it was thick, I discarded any notion of encircling it with a single hand. I found his bulging veins with my fingers, wanting badly to bend over and give it a long lick, suckling at the tip like a babe at its mother's teat.

"Nnngggh." He mewled.

"Shhh, it's okay, Baby, I won't hurt you. It's okay..." I cooed, stroking his cock to his spongy mushroom-shaped head before curling my thumb underneath to slip it over his urethra, smearing the copious amounts of pre-cum that coated him.

Wait a minute... Something felt a little...different. I didn't want to alarm him, so I kept caressing him, but in time I found the discrepancy. It was the size of his channel. It seemed much larger than I was used to. Almost as though I might be able to stick the tip of my pinky in it if I tried. "Mmmm, you are quite a specimen, Jonathan. Goodness, you put my ex-husband to shame."

He continued to play with my tits, thumbing and pinching the thimble-sized nipples with the recklessness of the inexperienced. "Ooo," I winced, "Not so rough. Gently, Sweetie, gently. Take your time."

He toned back his frenzied assault on my chest and I continued to pump him, finding his pre-cum to be a never-ending river. There was so much of it that it flowed over the tops of my fingers and down to my wrist, coating my entire hand. Good, God! He wasn't lying!

His giant prick was a rod of carbon steel, and I enjoyed it like an addict deprived of her fix too long. So hot and engorged with desire, I felt as though I suffered a minor, prolonged orgasm, and I decided I couldn't wait any longer to feel his pearly cum upon my tits.

Encircling the rim of his head with my grip, I set the pad of my thumb to his frenulum and bore down on it. Swirling little figure-eights over that magic spot, using the slippery pre as a lubricant. His breathing caught, and I felt him jerk beneath my attack. Soon his bulbous head swelled to near impossible proportions, and I felt the shaft contract for what was to come. Oh, God, how I've wanted this!

"Ohgod!" he spluttered, "Mia, it'scoming! Point itdown! IntoTHE-"

Not a chance!

Finally, he exploded, releasing huge, voluminous streams of hot cum all over my chest, aimed as he was directly at me. Four, five, six huge threads pasted me, his thick spunk covering my giant tits in a deluge as I felt his urethra pulsate in lengthy contractions beneath my thumb. Eventually, the warm wetness of his emissions ceased, but from my grip on him I could tell was not through yet. What continued were surges of goo that issued from the boy in fat globs. Unable to gain the trajectory that their predecessors mustered, they glazed my thumb and rolled down my wrist.

Oh, my, GOD. I had died and gone to heaven. This kid was a legit freakshow, and I LOVED it.

"Jonathan, I'm going to be completely honest with you."

"Y-yes? What, Mia?" I could hear the worry etched in his voice.

"That was the single most erotic thing I have ever experienced in my life."

"So...you liked it?" he said, sounding confused.

"Jonathan, listen to me carefully," Oh, to hell with this farce. I yanked off my blindfold and grabbed his chin with my one clean hand, staring into his eyes with deadly intensity.

"Mia! You-" He quickly scrambled to cover his deflating cock with his forearms.

"I LOVED IT! Please, Jonathan, you are everything I've ever dreamed of. Don't shut me out, please," I beseeched, "Haven't I proven trustworthy?"

Without looking down, I released his chin and pulled his hands away, fighting through his token resistance. "Please, Babe. I will never hurt you." I repeated.

"A-alright."

His permission given, I looked down, seeing his partially erect manhood for the first time. The little voice inside keeping me in check fled at the sight of the most glorious cock I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Jonathan, the fact that you would ever hide this...this amazing thing..." my eyes were glazed with desire, "I'm sorry Jonathan, I-I'm not myself!"

I dove toward him, grabbing his bulk with two hands as I sidled up to his anaconda, breathing in his heady scent, kissing and licking every inch of him.

"Mia! You can't..."

"Forgive me...mmggph," I sucked the semi-firm tip into my mouth, barely able to stuff it in and keep my teeth clear, "Your...cock...shhhlllpp...is so...so good." Words were hard, and I couldn't think of anything beyond the feel of the fleshy, pliant skin around the lip of his large hole. It was so big I could penetrate a bit of it with the tip of my tongue, rimming it.