Sweet Jonathan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giant in my hand began to come back to life, growing once more without ever having gone completely soft.

"Oh, OH! GoODd," He jerked spasmodically, obviously finding the unfamiliar sensations difficult to process. He set his hands to my head for a sense of control, but didn't force me.

I'd given up on propriety completely, reaching down with a hand to work my clit furiously, needing only a few moments to detonate in a flash of the brightest, most scintillating pleasure I'd experienced in years. It spread beginning in my sopping cunt and running throughout every extremity, I felt almost numb from it.

The sight of my pendulous tits dangling from my chest, their bottom reaches having reached all the way to the couch below and ballooned out from the contact, must have stimulated Jonathan once more as a heavy dollop of pre-cum flung from his tip and struck my cheek.

"Oh my God, Jonathan, I can't even describe what you're doing to me. I'm going to burn up! The feel of your hot, salty sperm on my chest..." I scooped a handful of it and licked it up, running my tongue over his baby-making slurry to savor it on my palate before swallowing it down and groaning in pleasure. "Your taste, your size, your cum, oh God! You're perfect, Jonathan; perfection itself!"

He looked shocked, whether it was from my completely unhinged behavior or from the fact that I was so far from disgusted with him that his mind simply rejected the notion, I couldn't say.

"You...like...this?"

"Yes! Good Lord, yes, Jonathan, everything about you is so wonderful I just want to eat you." I leered at him, "And it looks like you could still use some relief. But please, allow me! This is exactly the meal I had in mind." A wicked smile crawled across my face while I bent over him, gazing into his bewildered eyes.

Taking him once again into my mouth -- this time with extreme difficulty at his massive, full size -- I used every trick to give him pleasure and get him off as quickly as I possibly could. Eyes locked, a part of my lust seemed to bleed through our connection, and his fair skin went from pink to vermillion. My tongue was a blur on the underside of his cock, slithering in all the right places.

"Mia, oh, MIA! That feels...feels so...soo, oh God, I'm gonna cum again Mia," I could hear his urgency increase as I felt him -- impossibly -- swell even more in my mouth, "Mia, Mia, MiaMiaMiaMIA!!!"

I fingered myself hard as he began to shoot his seed into my loving mouth. His first salvo filled me, and I gulped furiously to try to accommodate more. My own orgasm came to me just after he peaked, and I rode the waves of euphoria that fought to leave me comatose.

There was definitely something different about the way he came. It wasn't in short, truncated bursts as much as was long, thick ropes, like someone had filled a straw with water and blew it out. It was almost as though his PC muscles were undersized to the task of discharging such a large load. Regardless, the volume of each shot seemed impossibly copious. I'd heard cum shots being called 'ropes' before, but these were the first I'd actually seen that deserved the description.

My eyes were glued to the virile teen's penis, watching the spectacle continue with fascination. The last several pumps lacked sufficient propulsion to project more than a couple inches, so they rolled out as large globs, and I licked them off of him with delight.

Finally, the show ended, and he started flagging quickly. I cleaned his fat prick assiduously with an eager tongue, and seeing the job completed to my satisfaction, patted his spongy length as a cherished pet before lovingly tucking him into his boxers.

His tremulous breathing slowed and steadied, and after two insanely powerful orgasms of my own, I began to regain a sense of myself.

"I'm...so sorry, Jonathan. I'm deeply ashamed." I grabbed the towel and tried my best to clean both myself and him. Jonathan was largely unscathed, amazingly, but I was indeed a mess, as he'd so adroitly put it. "I guess now you know my dirty little secret." I looked up at his kind blue eyes with a hangdog face.

What surprised me was that he wore a brilliant smile, and his eyes were wide with joy, "It's okay, Mia, don't be sorry. Wow, I really did make a mess out of you, didn't I?" He chortled, as I nodded, "But, hey, I did warn you, didn't I?" Laughter bubbled up in me and I joined him in mirth.

"You sure did!" I responded, unable to stop laughing from the ridiculousness of the situation.

We dressed somewhat awkwardly while the levity of the moment fizzled, once again regarding one another while saying nothing. I retreated to the bathroom to make sure all traces of our deeds were expunged and that I was once again fresh and clean. It was twenty minutes beyond quitting time, and I searched for a way to set him at ease before sending him off.

"Well, I suppose I might have a hard time getting you to respect me after tonight, but I've still got to be your teacher come tomorrow morning, so let's try to leave what happened here tonight at home. Deal?" I asked, blushing with the memory of how crazy I'd gotten when my inner slut took over.

"What are you talking about, Mia? Why would I not respect you? What you did for me tonight...I'll never forget it. I felt so ashamed, and you made it go away. And those things you did for me...I don't deserve you." The young man ran a hand through his hair.

I set my now-clean hand on his face soothingly. "You're sweet, Jonathan." Leaning in, this time with intent, I kissed him on the lips. Very softly, letting him feel me and react. I kept my lips closed, taking it slow. Though we may have done things a bit out of order, it was still our first kiss, and I treasured it. Light and sweet, it hinted at the future.

The young man surprised me when he put a hand to the nape of my neck, cradling me in his palm. I melted into him, wishing we could stay together tonight. But it was not to be. Reluctantly, I pulled away, setting my hands on his chest and sensing the beating of his heart. He smiled down at me kindly, tenderly, with an expression I'd never seen. Something had happened tonight, and it wasn't just the sex. My heart fluttered in elation, but I shoved it down, acting the sensible adult once again.

"Good night, Jonathan, and sweet dreams. I'll be thinking of you until we meet again, my beautiful young man."

His shy smile made my heart glad, "Mia, I...I'm not sure how to say this, but...will you go out with me?"

I hugged him fiercely in reply, giggling at the young man's awkward choice of words while I peppered his throat with kisses.

Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback appreciated!