Sweet Julie Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie and I have the house to ourselves.
3.9k words
4.87
9.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read parts 1 &2 for context.

The next morning, I woke long before the girls got up, which was usually the case. I set the table for breakfast, and retired to my study to check up on work emails. Although I had taken some time off work, the emails kept coming and needed constant attention to prevent them getting out of control.

I then started to eat my breakfast -- there was no point in waiting for Jen and Julie -- they sometimes came down well after 10am. Eventually they both appeared. I abandoned the emails to pop in and see them -- and particularly to see Julie.

Julie showed no indication that she had spent some time in my bed during the night. The plan for the day was that the girls were going to go with their friends on a lavish picnic. One of them had very wealthy parents who owned a property that was big enough to be a 'stately home'. They were the real green wellies and Range Rover crowd and parties at their house often made it into Town & Country magazine. A river ran through the property, and there was even a servant on hand to organise the food and drinks. This was way above my social class but I was glad that Jen had met a variety of people at university. Contacts she made could be useful when she graduated and started job hunting.

"Dad," Jen said, and from her tone and inflexion I could tell that something was amiss, "there is a bit of a problem. Julie is not feeling well and does not want to go out with us today."

Julie looked up from her breakfast, "Time of the month stomach cramps Mr M. -- I feel a bit lousy," she explained.

"Would it be OK if Julie stays here?" Jen asked, "she has her dissertation to work on, so won't be any bother."

"Sure, no problem," I said, "I have plenty of work to do as well -- you should see the emails sitting in my inbox. But that is a shame for Julie -- it sounds like it would be quite a day."

"I know," said Julie, "but the cramps really make me miserable and I would only bring the mood down for the others."

"Some friend you are, Jen, if you abandon Julie to go off and have fun," I said.

"It's really OK," Julie quickly spoke, "Jen said she would also cancel but I persuaded her to go. It really isn't a problem -- I want her to have fun."

Julie was adamant that Jen went without her so there was no point in me arguing one way or the other. Their friend Richard duly appeared (he and Jen had brought Julie home two nights earlier, if you recall), and Jen departed with him, looking rather guilty that Julie was left behind. Julie and I stood in my driveway to wave them goodbye.

"I am sorry you are not well," I said, "but if you feel better this afternoon I could still take you to the party."

Julie looked at me, smiling broadly.

"Silly Billy," she said, "I feel fine!"

The penny dropped. The little minx had put on an act, obviously she intended to spend the day with me. She had fooled me again -- the first time was when she had pretended to be asleep while I had my wicked way with her, and now both Jen and I had fallen for her guile. I decided to play her at her own game.

"Well, I have lots of work to do; I will get us some lunch at about 1 o'clock."

I turned on my heel and went inside and headed for my study. I heard Julie following behind me, but she deviated and went up the stairs to her room. I wondered if my trick had backfired on me, but decided to test her, and I started replying to emails. Ten minutes later Julie appeared at the door of my study. She had changed, and now wore the tiniest little pair of red hot pants imaginable, that clung to her like they were painted on. Her crotch was tightly confined, and a prominent 'camel toe' was clear to see. She had put on a small and very tight white halter top, and her breasts looked divinely enticing. The bulge of her puffy areolae stood out prominently, peaked with nipples that looked very hard and erect. She was also carrying a fistful of A4 paper.

"Bill, sorry to disturb you. I have an essay to write -- it's 'The impact of international relations on Britain over the last ten years'. I wonder, can you give me some help?"

I decided to push it a bit further.

"I am rather busy, Julie. Could it wait until after lunch?"

"I suppose so," she said, but came closer, and stood my side.

"My goodness, there ARE lots of emails," she said, looking at my computer monitor, "are they all very important?"

"Definitely," I replied, "if I don't get them answered the business could get snowed under."

I work for an insurance company, and what I said was partly true.

"Ooh, Mr Marshall," she said and pointed to one email in particular, "It says 'Nude photos from Olivia', what is that one?"

"Spam," I said, "the filter does not always pick them up."

I consigned it to the trash folder without opening it.

Julie sank to her knees on the carpet beside me.

"Can I just watch a little, I want to see what you do?"

"Ok," I replied, "but you will get very bored."

I opened another email which was from a client asking about their house insurance policy. It was boring for me to read -- so for Julie it must have been deadly. I began typing out a response.

"Ooh, you made a spelling mistake!" she said, and pointed her right hand at the screen. She had to move closer to do so, and to balance herself her left hand came to rest on my thigh.

"So I did; well spotted." I corrected the error. Julie watched in silence as I completed the email. I opened another.

"Don't you think you should take a break?" she asked.

"Julie, I have only answered one email. Quite out of the question."

Her hand moved a little higher up my leg.

"Is there any way I could coax you into taking a break?" she said.

"Absolutely not," I replied.

Her fingers were now reaching for the zipper on my fly; the touch of her hand was already causing a swelling to start in my crotch area.

"That's a shame," she whispered.

I tapped away at the keyboard, pretending to be engrossed in the work, while Julie's fingers slipped into my fly, and started feeling for the opening in my Y-front briefs. She found it and I felt the electric touch of her fingertips on my cock, near its base.

Tap, tap, tap went the keyboard. I had managed an almost complete sentence when Julie crawled partly under my deck, insinuating herself between my legs. She now used both hands, and undid the waist band of my trousers. I kept up the pretence of working.

Julie eased my trousers and pants down, and now unconfined, my cock sprang into full and rampant erection.

"I am SURE it is time you took a break," she murmured, as she wrapped her small hand softly around the head of my cock.

"No, still work to do," I said. Julie looked up at me, the back of her head bumped against my desk. My keyboard was obscured, and not being a touch typist, what appeared on the screen was gibberish.

"Gosh, it's so hot in your study," she proclaimed and pushed my chair a little further from the desk, so my arms were at full stretch to reach the keyboard. It was indeed warm, as we were experiencing an uncharacteristic English heatwave.

"Do you mind if I..." Julie reached down and deftly pulled her halter top up and over her shoulders, over her head, and she tossed it aside, which made her beautiful little breasts bob up and down delightfully. I looked at her nipples - at the sheer perfection of her puffy, pointy nipples - the sight took my breath away.

"That's better," she said and shook her head and rearranged her hair.

She looked me in the eyes. "You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all" I said, "be my guest."

I raised myself up to look over the top of her head, and carried on typing.

"Sorry, is my head in the way?" Julie said, "Is this better?"

She bent her head over my lap. The tip of my cock was now but an inch from her mouth. I could feel her warm breath on it, and it twitched in response.

"That's much better," I said, and resumed typing.

"Just let me know..." Julie's hand wrapped once more around the tip of my cock, "... when you think..." and she started to slowly move her hand up and down, "... you can take a break."

"I will," I said, but my mouth was getting dry, and the words almost stuck in my throat.

"Do you ever get spam emails about penis enlargement pills?" she asked.

"Occasionally," I replied.

"Well," she said, "you certainly don't need them!"

Julie wrapped one hand around my cock near the base, while the other worked slowly on the head.

"Two hands needed," she whispered, "impressive!"

"Thank you," I said, and struggled to type a few more words.

"You're welcome," she said and lifted her head to look at me, obscuring my view of the monitor again. Once more I went through the charade of craning my neck to see.

"Oops, sorry!" she said, "in your way again. Maybe if I..."

Julie lowered her head over my lap once more but this time she opened her mouth and neatly engulfed the head of my penis.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, "I mean... yes - that's a lot better."

I gave up the pretence of typing and dropped my hands to my side as I felt Julie's lips wrap tightly around the shaft below the head and her tongue swirled around the bulbous knob. I watched the top of Julie's head as she began to suck. Oh my God it felt wonderful! In bed the previous night she had gyrated her pelvis on my cock like a seasoned pro, and now she demonstrated the most impressive oral skills. I wondered how she had learned -- she was so very young!

While her mouth sucked on the tip, her hand worked on the shaft, up and down and with a twisting motion. Perhaps she saw the technique from watching porn? I groaned with the ecstatic pleasure of having such a beautiful young girl suck my cock. I stretched my legs out on either side of her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Julie..." I said.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, sending delicious vibrations down the length of my rigid cock.

"That break..." I said.

"Mmmmm," she responded.

"I think... it's about... time!"

Julie lifted her head off me and looked up, grinning broadly. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Are you sure, maybe another email or two?" she teased.

I stood up, my trousers and pants halfway down my thighs, with my cock jutting out in front of me, achingly hard.

"Come with me young lady," I said, and with one hand I held my trousers up, and with the other I grabbed Julie's hand. I led her up the stairs, struggling to keep my pants from falling down. We went into my bedroom, and I quickly kicked off my shoes and stripped off. Julie was way ahead of me, and her little hot pants were soon on the floor. She wore nothing underneath -- obviously ready for action. I pushed her onto the bed and straddled her with knees on either side of her hips. Julie reached up to grab my cock but I caught her by the wrists and pinned them to the bed. I lowered myself down to her, and the tip of my cock brushed between her thighs. I caressed her with it and moved up, letting the head nuzzle briefly between her legs before I moved up further. I let the weight of my cock fall on her stomach, and I pressed the head against her navel. Julie began to breath heavily, and she wriggled below me as she tried to get my cock level with her pussy.

"Not yet," I said, and moved even higher, until the glans was nestled between her breasts. I looked down between us. The sight was so erotic. Her sweet little tits rose and fell rapidly as she panted for air; her puffy tits with those long erect nipples formed twin conical peaks, and in between lay my rigid cock, with its head now fully engorged, swollen stiff with my desire. The glans was an angry purple hue, and so distended that the slit at the tip was held open as it dribbled precum onto her skin.

I moved higher, holding Julie's wrists against the headboard, and let my cock touch her lips. Julie moaned and opened her mouth to take me in but I withdrew and stroked her face with my cock, her cheeks, her nose, her chin all were moistened with slippery trails of precum.

"Please," she pleaded, "please fuck me!"

I shook my head slowly, but I released her wrists and moved down the bed and parted her legs. I lay between her outstretched thighs and lowered my mouth onto her pussy. My God, she was wet! As I licked up and down on her lips, Julie grabbed my head, pulling me to her. I worked my tongue between her lips, dipping into the mouth of her pussy, and she squealed with pleasure. With the house to ourselves she could be as vocal as she liked.

I withdrew my tongue and licked upwards, seeking her clit. With my thumbs I peeled back the folds around it and the little pink pearl was exposed, ready to be licked. When my tongue flicked to and fro across it Julie whimpered and tilted her pelvis upwards, while her hands threatened to pull chunks of my hair out. I struggled to maintain contact with her clit as her hips gyrated beneath me.

"Oh yes," she panted, "that's so good!"

Julie had confided in me that she had never had a proper orgasm. Now that we could make love for as long as we wanted, I was eager to see if I could succeed in giving her her first one. When my tongue grew tired and my jaw ached I sat up. Julie reached for my cock again but I brushed her hand away. I inserted a finger into her, delighting in the hot wet feel of her inner pussy, and then introduced a second. She moaned and I felt the tight walls of her pussy gripping my fingers. My wife had taken a long time to become orgasmic, but I had learned a few tricks that we had evolved, that had been highly successful. I inserted my two fingers deep into Julie and then curled them upwards, searching for the elusive 'G-spot'. I found the slightly ridged surface texture that is a good indicator, and began a steady stimulation, curling my fingers in the 'come here' gesture that is supposed to be ideal. I placed my left hand flat on Julie's tummy, just above her mound, and pressed softly and rhythmically on it as my right hand fingers moved in her pussy. I looked at Julie's face. Her mouth was open and she was panting as if she had run a mile, but her eyes were wide, a look of amazement on her face.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Oh fuck... yes," she stuttered, "it... feels.... fantastic!"

I brought my thumb into play, and placed it against her clit, and as my fingers in her tugged rhythmically upwards, my thumb rubbed up and down over her clit.

Julie's squeals, gasps and groans grew in volume, and her thighs quivered in a tremor. She arched her back and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples hard between fingers and thumb. I made a mental note that she liked rough nipple play.

I then began working my fingers in her more energetically, enough to almost lift her hips off the bed with each upward pull. Her cries grew louder.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, that's... oh yes, I think..."

Julie's face was contorted in ecstasy, with her eyes screwed shut. For all the world it looked like she was in agony. Then her eyes flew wide open.

"Bill, oh fuck! Don't stop... I think... I think I am... cominggggg!"

Words then failed her and Julie emitting a piercing squeal that rose in both frequency and loudness. To my delight I felt a sudden quick gush of fluid hit my palm, and then her pussy clamped tightly on my fingers. I slowed my movements - it was unmistakeable -- her pussy was gripping my fingers in powerful contractions -- so strong I struggled to keep them inside her.

Julie reached down and put her hand over mine, stopping me moving my fingers and her legs snapped together, trapping my hand between them. I could feel every pulse and throb -- they went on and on -- far longer than the feeble male equivalent.

"Oh my God," she gasped, when she was able to talk again, "that was unbelievable. Bill, you made me come -- you made me fucking come!"

I felt ridiculously proud to have given Julie her first orgasm. I lay next to her and she snuggled against me.

"My first orgasm," she murmured, "my first. It was so intense - I thought I was going to pass out. You are a very clever man, Mr Marshall."

"Have you really never come like that before?" I asked.

"Never," she replied, "Never with boys, never with myself. I have tried and tried. What you did was amazing -- that was totally new. How did you know to do that -- with your fingers?"

"You know you even squirted a bit," I said, "did you feel it?"

Julie looked a bit embarrassed.

"Yes, I didn't know... I thought I might have peed a little..."

"Not at all, it was a lovely genuine little squirt," I said, "check the bed, there will be a wet patch."

Julie squealed and buried her face in my neck.

"Don't be silly," I said, "I loved it!"

"You know what this means, Bill?" Julie said.

"What," I replied.

"If you can make me come like that -- you're never going to get rid of me."

"That's fine," I said, "I have no intention of getting rid of you."

Julie noticed that my cock was still fiercely erect, lying on my stomach. Julie got up on her haunches beside me.

"You took care of me," she said," now it's time for me to take care of this."

She lifted my cock up from my stomach, and a long thread of precum made a glistening arc.

"What do you want me to do, Bill, it's your turn now."

I relaxed back on the bed, feeling like a Sultan commanding one of his harem ladies.

"How about," I said, "if you suck it a little?"

"Ok," she replied, "do you want to come in my mouth? You can if you want."

I felt like all my Christmases had arrived at once!

"Maybe," I said, "but just suck to start with."

Julie bent over me, took the tip in her mouth and began to suck. I watched her cheeks hollow as she rhythmically vacuumed the head. I gazed at her lovely slim body, and the way her breasts bobbed in unison with her head. Because she was bent over me, her breasts hung down a little, and formed the most exquisite pointed shape. I let sweet Julie suck me until the tell-tale signs of impending orgasm began.

"Stop Julie, I don't want to come too soon."

She popped her mouth off me.

"What would you like now?" she asked.

I reached down and held my cock vertically.

"Can you sit on it?" I asked.

"Facing you?" she asked, and I nodded.

While I held my cock pointed upwards, Julie moved astride me, and reached between her legs to hold her lips apart. She lowered herself, and after a few shifts in position, I felt the delight of her pussy slowly enveloping the tip of my cock. I let go of my cock and Julie sank down on me - inch by inch her pussy slid down the shaft until I was buried in her up to the hilt. Julie leaned forward, and supported herself by placing her hands flat on my chest.

"Ah, that feels so good," I sighed, as she began to slide up and down on me. The position afforded me the best view of Julie; I could see her face, and her breasts and her lithe body as she rode me. It was blissful. I reached up to touch her nipples, pinching them between finger and thumb as I had seen her do.

"Ooh, yes," she whispered and she moved faster on my cock -- clearly enjoying it. I lay back and let her pleasure me, revelling in the sensation of her tight pussy sliding up and down on my cock. The exquisite thrill in my cock began to grow, and I lazily moved my hips up and down in time with her movements as I felt my orgasm welling up.

"Oh, yes, Julie," I groaned, "keep doing that, don't stop, don't stop!"

I was aware she was intently watching my face, and Julie smiled as my expression started to become a grimace. I was aware I was grunting and groaning like a pig in a trough and then I came -- I clutched her hips and pulled her down hard on my cock, feeling spurt after glorious spurt as I ejaculated deep inside her. I heard Julie moaning as she rocked to and fro on me; she must surely have felt the root of my cock throbbing in her as I spewed my cum into her depths.

12