Sweet Julie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stayed on me until I had finished, and then slowly lifted herself up. My cock was still very hard as I watched her pussy lips sliding up its glistening length; the head came into view and then a huge crawling flood of thick semen poured out of her pussy to form a large ivory pool on my stomach. My cock fell out of her, and slapped down onto the pool, splattering cum in all directions. Julie emitted a little shriek and quickly reached for the tissue box by the bedside.

"Oh my God, you come so much!" she said, "there's gallons of it!"

I helped her wipe up. Gallons, no, but it certainly had been a copious ejaculation.

Julie lay next to me and kissed me.

"Thank you for my orgasm, Bill," she said.

"And thank YOU for mine," I replied.

I looked at the bedside clock -- it was twelve thirty. The day was still young -- Jen would not be back till much later. What would the rest of the day with sweet Julie bring?

12