Sweet Julie Pt. 04

Story Info
The relationship deepens - plus fun in the shower!
3.8k words
4.79
5.9k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I lay on my bed for some time, cuddling and talking. Even though my orgasm had been super intense, my cock stayed semi-erect, lying fat and swollen on my stomach. From time to time Julie would reach out a hand and give it a few fond caresses, and it would instantly respond by lifting its head up from my belly, and exude a few drops of pre-cum.

"How many girlfriends have you had since you separated from Jen's Mum?" Julie asked.

"None," I replied.

"I can't believe that, "Julie said, "a randy, good-looking man like you -- you must have had some relationships."

"No," I replied, "looking after Jen came first. Her mum left when she was thirteen. The breakup was hard on her, and it would have been very difficult if I had started seeing other women."

"Amazing," said Julie, "what did you do for sex? Are you really telling me I am your first since the divorce?"

"I wanked. All men do, even when happily married, but I suppose I was very sex-starved -- I must have been to do that to you the other night when I thought you were asleep -- I am very ashamed of that."

Julie gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be silly, I kind of made it happen. I pretended to be much more drunk than I really was -- I wanted you, just as much as you wanted me. And if you are sex-starved, you can make up for it now with me."

Julie was amazing -- even at her tender age she was confident enough to go after what she wanted, and if that happened to be yours truly, I was not going to complain.

My crotch was sticky and uncomfortable, and as a little touch of my fingers confirmed, the soft patch of blonde hair on Julie's mound was matted with drying semen.

"Let's have a shower, and then think about lunch," I said, and took her hand to lead her to the bathroom. We stepped in under the shower head.

"Oh wait," Julie said, I need to pee."

She started to step out of the shower cubicle, and I had a sudden flashback to times when my ex-wife and I were younger and sex was new and gloriously exciting. On a holiday in Portugal we had had an urge to try something in a shower together, and it had proved to be very thrilling.

I grabbed Julie's arm.

"No, wait." I said, and pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her. My semi-erect cock pressed against her stomach, just below her ribcage.

Julie looked up at me, a puzzled look on her face.

"Pee now," I said.

"Bill," she squealed, "that's crazy!"

"Go on," I said, "it will be fun. Have you never tried 'water sports' before?"

"Bill Marshall, you are a dirty old man! No I certainly haven't."

I would not have pushed it further, but Julie had an excited look on her face, and the giggly tone of her voice suggested she might want to give it a try. My excitement had caused my cock to stiffen almost fully, and I bent my knees and slipped it between her legs. I moved my hips a little, sliding the shaft of my cock against her pussy.

"Pee now," I repeated, and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"You're nuts," she said, grinning up at me, and then her expression changed to one of concentration as she tried to pee.

"I don't think I can," she said.

"Just relax; you can," I said, cupping her pert buttocks in my hands.

Julie closed her eyes, and I felt a little trickle of wetness against my cock. That was enough for my cock to surge into full erection.

"That's it, there you go," I whispered in her ear.

Julie released another warm trickle and I sighed with pleasure as it wet my crotch and ran down over my balls.

"Ah, yes," I sighed, "It feels so good."

The trickles became a flood, and I heard Julie moan -- the pleasure of warm pee flooding our crotches was getting to her. I moved my cock to and fro between her legs, and withdrew a little so her warm piss gushed directly over the swollen glans. Fuck, it felt so good!

Julie finished, and I slipped my cock from between her legs, breathing heavily. She looked at me, and then down at my soaking wet and fiercely erect cock. She held it in her hand.

"That," she said, "was surprisingly sexy!"

"Still think I am a dirty old man?" I asked.

"Definitely," came the answer, "but I liked it."

Julie looked down at my cock, then up at me.

"Bill," she said, "can you pee as well?"

Her expression had changed from playfulness to a look of desire, and she pulled my cock to her, holding the tip against her stomach.

"It's not always easy with an erection," I said, "but..."

I relaxed my muscles and Julie flinched as I spurted a little piss against her navel. She looked down, and I started to pee in a steady stream. The liquid splashed over her stomach and Julie stepped back, and as I pissed she played the stream over her stomach, and then upwards, letting the piss cascade over her tits. The sight of it splashing over her puffy nipples was pure ecstasy. I heard her moaning with pleasure -- sweet Julie was really getting into it!

The flow dwindled, and Julie watched until the last drops almost ceased. Then to my amazement, she dropped to her knees, took the still dribbling glans into her mouth, and began to suck. Her hand wrapped tightly around the shaft, and as her mouth hungrily vacuumed my glans, she rapidly pumped her fist.

"Oh fuck!" I heard myself gasp. I put my hands on her shoulders, and abandoned myself to the exquisite pleasure of Julie sucking on my cock as if her very life depended on it. The wicked thrill of peeing on each other combined with the sight of this beautiful young girl on her knees before me - desperately sucking me, spurred me on, and in seconds I felt it starting.

"Julie, Julie, I'm going to come!"

She emitted a muffled 'hmmph' but never slowed. My legs began to quiver uncontrollably and then I ejaculated, oh fuck what an orgasm!

As the first spurt shot into her mouth Julie stopped sucking, holding my spewing glans quite still in her mouth - her hand movement slowed, milking the spurts out of me with expert timing. How had she learned to give such a perfect blowjob? My ex-wife had been good, but it took years of experimentation and practice before she had acquired the oral skills that young Julie possessed.

Somehow I managed to stay upright without my legs collapsing, clinging tightly to Julie's shoulders as the spurts faded. My cock pulsed and bucked with each delicious aftershock, and Julie gently sucked on the head until the throbbing ceased. She lifted her mouth off me and stood up.

Julie stood on tip toe and kissed me. Clearly she had swallowed it all. I caught a faint whiff of semen on her breath.

"How was that?" she asked, grinning broadly.

"Fucking hell, Julie, it was fantastic, I thought my legs would give way! And so unexpected."

"Well, you shouldn't turn me on with your naughty games then should you."

"So you liked it? Still think I am a dirty old man?" I asked.

"I never thought I would, but it was so hot. You have corrupted me. And yes, you ARE a dirty old man."

I turned on the shower and helped Julie wash herself, soaping her up and running my hands over every inch of her body. I held her close to me and ran my soapy hands down over her buttocks, down between her legs and then upwards and my fingertips explored her cute little butt hole. She squealed when I slipped a fingertip a little way into it.

"Steady, Bill," she said, "first you piss on me and now you're playing with my arsehole... what next?"

"Just making sure you are squeaky clean," I said, noting that she was making no effort to push my hand away. I wondered if she had ever tried anal sex? She was so tight round my finger that it seemed impossible that anything larger could ever fit in there.

Julie washed her hair, because a few wayward splashes of pee had wet her hair, and after we had finished in the shower I helped her dry her hair with a hair dryer, brushing the long blond locks over her back. She sat in front of a dressing table mirror as we chatted, and I watched her breasts bobbing up and down as she talked, thinking that there could surely be nothing more beautiful.

I decided to take Julie out for lunch. There was a nearby pub with a nice garden that provided excellent food, and I had often been there with my wife, and since her departure Jen and I went there frequently. The weather was fine so we sat outside, and ordered drinks and perused the menu. Julie was dressed in her characteristic tiny short pants, and a diaphanous white blouse that was fairly see-through. She had not bothered with a bra, and whenever the blouse drew taut across her front, her nipples and areolae could easily be seen. I had almost suggested that she wore something a bit less revealing, but decided that the last thing I should do would be to behave like a stuffy adult -- this crazy young girl was happy to have sex with me, and I was not going to mess it up by appearing hung up about the clothes she wore.

I imagine that some of the other customers thought that she was my daughter, but if they had looked closely, they would have seen that Julie had slipped her shoes off, and her legs under the table kept straying rather close to mine. It was years since I had played footsie with someone, and I enjoyed feeling Julie rub her foot against my calf. There was an elderly couple at a nearby table, and I noticed the woman looking our way, with a most disapproving look on her face.

"Julie, the old dear at the table over there is watching you," I said.

Julie took a quick glance in her direction.

"Let's give her something to look at," she said, and lifted her leg up and placed her foot squarely over my crotch. I wasn't expecting it and nearly spat out a mouthful of beer.

The lady emitted an audible grunt and looked away.

"You will give her a heart attack!" I said as Julie rubbed her foot over my cock. Julie withdrew her foot.

"I'll behave," she said.

I decided it was time to discuss a few issues.

"Julie, do you intend to see me after this holiday is over? You go back to university in a few weeks. I imagine you have a boyfriend...?"

"Of course I want to see you," she replied, and put her hand over mine. "I really like you - I have wanted to be with you for ages. I don't have a regular boyfriend; I am not interested in anyone else. The question is, do you want to be with me?"

"Are you crazy?" I replied, "you are gorgeous and sweet, and so damned sexy. Any man would jump at the chance to be with you."

I paused.

"So how are we going to manage this?" I said, "If we keep, er... seeing each other, Jen is going to find out. What about your parents? They would go mental."

"Don't worry about my parents," Julie said, "they are very broad minded. In fact, I think that years ago they used to be swingers. I once found some old polaroid pictures in a box up in the attic. Mum and Dad were with another couple, and they weren't playing bridge."

I realised that Julie's free attitude towards sex was probably hereditary!

"But what about Jen?"

"Why don't we just tell her?" Julie said, "what's the worst that could happen?"

"Well, she could never speak to me again, run away from home, and your friendship could be over," I suggested.

"I doubt it," said Julie, "we talk about all sorts of things. I think she would be OK with it."

"Should we tell her tonight?" I asked.

"I think we should, "Julie said, "I don't want to keep things from her."

We finished the meal in slightly sombre mood. I was not looking forward to telling my daughter that I was sleeping with her best friend. But Julie was not only very beautiful, with a teenager's perfect body, but she was funny, and great company, and I was really starting to fall for her. I will be honest, it had started as sheer carnal lust, but Julie was confident and mature for her age and the fact that I was more than twice her age did not seem to worry her. I was feeling real affection for her.

On the way back home in my car Julie tried to enliven the mood.

"Come on, Bill," she said "Jen will be fine, trust me."

As she said this she put a hand on my thigh, and then moved to my crotch, which obliged instantly by distending the front of my trousers.

"That's better," she said, "have you ever had a handjob in the car?"

I thought back. While stationary I had, in fact, quite a few, but I could not recollect one while in motion.

"Not while driving, no," I replied.

Julie immediately felt for the zipper on my fly and tugged it down, then reached inside for the waist band of my briefs, and pulled it down and over my cock. The waist band cut rather painfully into my cock, so I wriggled on the seat a bit to allow Julie to free my cock more fully. It was only a few miles back to the house, and Julie's soft hand massaging the head of my cock and stroking up and down on the shaft made the miles fly by.

We pulled up outside the house. The drive was secluded and we could not be seen so I did not bother putting my cock away; got out of the car with it still sticking out of my fly; and went to open the front door. As soon as we were inside Julie grabbed my cock.

"We need to take care of this," she said, "let's go to bed."

I needed no urging, and followed her as she skipped up the stairs and into my bedroom. Julie took only a few seconds to strip off her clothes, and flopped down on the bed. I undressed and sat on the bed beside her. She was so beautiful it took my breath away. Her body was trim and athletic, like that of a gymnast, and her breasts were intoxicating. Even lying on her back they were pointed cones, tipped with those lovely puffy areolae and stiff, erect nipples. I reached out a hand to caress them. Why had the cosmos conspired to give me such a wonderful girl? Julie was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I had ever had sex with. It did not seem real.

Julie sighed as I stroked her breasts, and arched her back with pleasure.

"Bill," she said, "can you give me another orgasm?"

"They are never guaranteed, but I can try," I answered.

I reached between her legs and stroked her pussy lips, with gentle fingertip touches, and very soon they became wet with her juices, and I could easily slip a finger between them. Julie moaned and spread her legs wider. I lay between her outstretched legs, and lowered my mouth to her pussy. When my tongue slipped between her lips and probed against her opening she moaned and her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me against her.

I licked and sucked on her lips and then concentrated on her clit, peeling the folds back with my thumbs and flicking my tongue rapidly across the exposed pink bud. Julie squirmed and moaned with pleasure, but after several minutes there was no sign of impending orgasm. Some women come from that stimulation, others clearly did not.

I sat up between Julie's legs, and lifted her bottom up so that her knees fell back on either side of her chest. I rested her bottom against my chest and bent over her -- in that position I had clear access to her pussy without getting a crick in my neck. I rubbed lightly on her clit, and gazed at the lovely sight before me. Julie's pussy pouted open, and her perfectly symmetrical lips lay open like outspread butterfly wings. I looked at her tight little anus, so neat and tiny, and bent my head. l briefly licked her pussy, and then slipped lower, and ran the tip of my tongue as lightly as I could over her anus. I heard a sharp intake of breath and felt a little tremor in her body as my tongue pressed gently against her. While my fingers rubbed her clit, my tongue drew circles around the puckered rosebud.

"Oh fuck!" Julie gasped, "nobody's ever done that..."

I paused and lifted my head.

"Nice?"

"Fuck yes!" came the reply.

My tongue made contact again, licking, caressing, and probing her opening. I watched Julie's hands grasp her tits, and she squeezed and pulled on her nipples, far more roughly than I would have dared. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I let her bottom fall to the bed, and inserted two fingers deep in her pussy. It had worked before, so I curled my fingers to press on her g-spot, and began a vigorous finger fucking.

Julie squealed and writhed her hips, and I put my free hand flat on her belly and pressed down as my fingers worked in her. It only took a few minutes and I felt a little squirt hit my palm -- I increased the tempo and was rewarded with a series of squirts that splashed back over her body -- some drops reached as far as her tits.

Julies eyes were wide -- "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she exclaimed as each spurt erupted. I increased the tempo.

"Oh God - yes... Bill, I think..."

Her hips lifted off the bed and I struggled to keep my fingers in her. Julie reached down to put her hand over mine, slowing my movements, and I felt her pussy gripping on my fingers like a vice as she clamped her thighs together.

"Of fuck yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

She certainly was -- so hard that my fingers were almost pushed right out of her clenching pussy. Julie writhed as the orgasm washed over her and I looked down at her body. Her squirt had spattered up over her stomach and tits -- there was scarcely a dry spot left. With my fingers still clamped between her legs I bent down and licked her tits, trying to taste the fluid. Was it a bit sweet? Hard to tell. When her orgasm was done her thighs relaxed and I withdrew my fingers.

"Oh my God, Bill," she gasped, "that was even better than my first one. I thought I would pass out."

She surveyed at her soaked body, and wiped her fingers across her stomach.

"It's unbelievable -- I never knew that would happen."

"Have you never squirted when you masturbate?" I asked.

"Never," she replied. "I have seen it in porn, but I never thought I would do it. You are so clever!"

I did indeed feel rather pleased with myself. Giving this sweet girl her first orgasms was a great honour, and making her squirt was the icing on the cake.

Julie looked at my cock which was very hard, the head swollen and purple. She took it in her hand and wiped her thumb over the tip where precum was seeping.

"Your turn, Bill," she said, "you choose, how do you want to come?"

"I think it would be rather nice to start with some old fashioned missionary," I said.

Julie responded by opening her legs. I looked at her pussy - my vigorous finger fucking had given her a bit of a workout, and her lips were swollen and puffy, and so inviting. I moved over her, positioned my cock, and pushed into her slowly, as her hands reached round to grab my backside and pull me in. It felt blissful feeling her hot, tight cunt envelope me. I was so turned on I could have thrust hard for two minutes and come, but I moved slowly, looking down between us to watch my cock spearing into her slim body. I am not blessed with a huge organ, but it is a touch above average size, and it seemed impossible that such a small body could accommodate all of it. I sank deeper, up to the hilt, and Julie moaned and sighed with pleasure. I bent down and kissed her, and her arms wrapped around my back. It was heavenly, and like the Al Stewart song, it felt more like love making love than fucking.

I began to move a little faster, and it did not take long before I felt it coming.

"Aah, Julie," I whispered, "I am going to come."

Julie's hands moved back down to hold my hips.

"Is it nice if I do this?" she asked, and squeezed her pelvic muscles in time with my thrusts.

"Nice? It's fantastic!"

I slowed almost to a halt while Julie squeezed rhythmically. Her pussy gripped the base of my cock, so I eased back until her muscles could contract around the shaft just below the head.

"Oh fuck, Julie, that's incredible!"

Her muscle control was amazing. She introduced a little hip oscillation while I moved my cock slowly to and fro as she milked it with her pussy. Julie could earn a fortune -- I am sure few high class call-girls could compete with that skill.

12