Sweet Julie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not last any longer and thrust deep into her as I began to ejaculate.

"Oh yes," she breathed into my ear, "come in me, come in me."

I buried my face in the pillow beside her and cried out with the ecstasy of feeling my cock shoot cum so deep into her, with spurt after glorious spurt. It was one of those orgasms that did not confine itself to my cock, but sent waves of sensation surging down my thighs. I could easily understand Julie's comment that her orgasm had made her feel that she would pass out.

When it was over I rolled onto my side but pulled her with me, and lay next to her, the tip of my cock still held in her pussy. I looked into her eyes and kissed her softly.

"If we tell Jen tonight, I hope she does not freak out." I said, "I want to do this with you over and over."

"Me too, Mr Marshall," Julie replied, "over and over and over."

12