Sweet Little Lies

Story Info
Anna learns the consequences of her lying to her boss.
1.9k words
4.27
8.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Anna's second week in the office. She had barely any skills for the job and was winging it after lying on her CV.

Her boss kept glancing in her direction, and she squeezed her thighs together every time. She wasn't even sure why that was happening, that and her nipples feeling like they were going to poke holes through her blouse at any given moment.

"Anna Bastille, please come to the main office." The intercom was loud, and many workers glanced up from their laptops as Anna stood up, feeling the blood rush to her face.

She walked to the end of the row of desks and proceeded down the aisle toward the office, her heels clicking on the bare concrete.

Looking up, she saw her boss watching at the window, which overlooked the six rows of desks, but Miss Hegarty was only looking at Anna.

Anna walked up the three wooden steps and entered through the office door, which was nearly always left open. She jumped as she turned to close the door behind her, and her hand flew to her chest. A startled gasp escaped taking the air from her lungs.

"Dave," she exclaimed breathlessly, giving a nervous laugh and shaking as she closed the door.

Dave, her team leader, smirked, eyebrows raised as he looked leerily at her chest. He had been standing against the wall between the door and the window. He stepped forward and pulled out a chair at the desk, motioning for Anna to sit.

Miss Hegarty sat across from her, and Dave remained standing.

"We have reason to believe you haven't been totally honest with us, Anna." Miss Hegarty stared at Anna, waiting for a response.

"I, I..." Anna stuttered.

Dave shuffled and sighed.

Anna dug her nails into her hand and told herself to pull herself together. "Look, I'm sorry, okay, I don't have the experience I said I did, but I learn fast, I'm a hard worker, and I'm doing fine." She stared back at Miss Hegarty, her chin raised defiantly.

"But...." Miss Hegarty uncrossed her long legs and stood up. She walked around to Anna and perched on the desk stretching her legs out in front of her so that Dave was forced to step back.

Bending forwards, Miss Hegarty tilted Anna's face, which was focused on her legs to hers, her face inches from Anna's. She said, "you lied."

At a loss for words and her face burning red, Anna stared at Miss Hegarty, her eyes beginning to tear up.

Anna couldn't tell them how much she needed this job, how she had dropped out of university halfway through her degree as she had run out of funds. Her pride wouldn't allow it.

She couldn't tell them that her father had cut her allowance and disowned her, and she couldn't tell them why he had done so.

"I'm sorry," she tried to sound firm, but her voice was breaking, and it came out as a sob.

"She does work hard and knows what she's doing. Her figures are higher than some workers that have been here for years".

Dave tapped his fingers on the desk beside Miss Hegarty as he spoke, his head tilted to one side. He studied Anna's face thoughtfully as if looking for an answer.

Anna looked at Miss Hegarty hopefully. "I'm sorry I lied," she said sadly.

Miss Hegarty removed her hand from Anna's face and straightened back up, looking at Anna thoughtfully.

"Please don't fire me. I'll return to university part-time to finish my degree as soon as I save enough money. They said I can do that," Anna pleaded, talking too fast, forgetting herself.

Her hands gripped the sides of the chair. Dave looked at her sympathetically and frowned.

"I'm sure there must be some way we can sort this out," he said, turning to Miss Hegarty "she's definitely an asset to the team."

"That may well be, but it doesn't take away the fact that she lied," Miss Hegarty said, not removing her eyes from Anna's as she spoke.

"However, you are right, Dave. There may be some way we can sort this out."

Anna sat up straight, feeling hopeful.

Dave looked at Anna, his eyes lowering to her blouse, where her breasts heaved as she breathed heavily while waiting for Miss Hegarty to speak.

"There have to be repercussions for your behaviour Anna. The thing is, are you willing to accept them?"

Anna looked at her, confused. She had crossed her legs, and her hands still gripped the chair. Shifting in her seat slightly, she thought, why? Why now? Why is my body reacting this way?.

Her face had gone red again as she sensed Dave looking at her chest, sure that he could see her hard nipples and wishing she had worn a better bra.

"Well?" Miss Hegarty asked.

Anna nodded again "yes, Miss Hegarty, please, I'll do anything.

"Miss Hegarty raised her eyebrows.

"Anything? Well, we'll see".

"Stand up," She demanded.

Anna uncrossed her legs and stood waiting to be led somewhere, but Miss Hegarty took the chair she had been sitting on and turned it around so the back was against the desk.

"Now, I want you to kneel on the chair and bend over, resting your arms on the table."

Anna looked at her as if she spoke a different language.

Miss Hegarty sighed, irritated. She was about to say something when Dave leaned forward, putting both fists on the desk.

"Anna, you are being given a chance here. It's up to you if you take it or not."

Anna looked at Dave, stepped forward, knelt on the chair, leaned forward, and placed her arms on the table.

After a few moments that felt like hours to Anna, Miss Hegarty stepped behind her and lifted the loose-fitting skirt she had chosen this morning.

Anna's heart was racing, her stomach clenching, and her thighs pressed tight together as she got that familiar feeling in her groin.

She waited for the slap that she was sure was coming.

Staring down at the desk, she wondered where in the room Dave was.

Miss Hegarty ran both hands up Anna's thighs and over her bare cheeks as Anna tried to stay still and not make a sound. The hands eventually ran under the waistband of Anna's thong and slowly peeled it down to her knees. She took a sharp breath just as Miss Hegarty began to speak.

"Oh look, Dave, somebody has been a little excited by the events today, it would seem."

Her hand squeezed between Anna's legs, her palm against Anna's left leg. She moved the hand backward and forward a few times. Anna shuffled, spreading her legs a tiny bit apart as it was all she could do not to collapse onto the desk.

Miss Hegarty slowly withdrew her hand, dragging the side of her finger along Anna's wet vagina and slightly between her cheeks as she did, spreading the wetness.

Miss Hegarty's heels seemed to echo as she walked around and sat before Anna.

Anna continued to look at the desk, wondering if it was over and if she would be told to get down.

Miss Hegarty opened a drawer in the desk and pulled out Anna's CV, placing it on the desk in front of Anna.

"Will you do the honours, please, Dave"

Anna heard Dave approach her. She raised her head and looked at Miss Hegarty, alarmed.

"Read," Miss Hegarty demanded.

Anna looked confused.

Miss Hegarty raised her head and nodded to Dave, who issued a hard slap on Anna's right cheek.

Anna instantly went red, and her vision blurred for seconds.

"Read," the command came again, and this time Anna read from the top of the sheet in front of her starting with her name.

When Anna came to read her education history, Miss Hegarty asked, "Truth or Lie" after the first item.

"Lie" Anna mumbled. She felt her face burning so red she was sure it might set on fire.

The slap on the right cheek again stung, but Anna was more worried that Dave would notice the dampness she could feel upon her thighs. Anna blinked to clear her eyes and continued reading.

On reaching her employment history, she knew more slaps were coming, and she braced herself as she read.

"Lie," "Lie," "Lie," three slaps one after the other, two to her left cheek and one to the right.

Her cheeks stung, and Anna's hands pressed onto the table, her eyes closing with each slap.

Anna read the rest of the CV to the very last word. She sighed with relief as she reached the end.

Closing her eyes, she arched her back dipping her body towards the table. Her breasts felt like they could burst out of her flimsy bra.

Miss Hegarty leaned forward, took a strand of Anna's hair that had come loose from her ponytail, and tucked it behind her ear running her fingers down Anna's jaw and pausing at her chin with her thumb resting on Anna's bottom lip.

"Look at her, Dave. She looks like she wants more".

Anna opened her eyes and looked at Miss Hegarty, who then removed her hand from Anna's chin and rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand as she softly said, "no more lies?"

"No more lies," Anna repeated.

Miss Hegarty walked around the desk.

Dave also walked around the desk and took in Anna's appearance. He smiled proudly at her and nodded. She smiled back shyly.

Miss Hegarty placed her whole hand between Anna's legs cupping her. Anna wondered at what stage she had spread her legs so wide. The hand between her legs moved backward, and Anna gasped as the fingers scooped up the wet, and again she flushed red.

"You may stand, Anna. I hope you have learned that this company will not tolerate that behaviour."

"Yes, Miss Hegarty," Anna replied as she slowly removed herself from the chair, feeling slightly stiff. She bent to pull up the thong that was now around her ankles.

"I don't think you'll need that" Miss Hegarty held out her hand, and Anna stepped out of the underwear and handed it to her.

"Now, you can return to your desk, where you will contact the university and tell them that you will be returning part-time, and the company will cover the cost.

Anna's eyes were wide in disbelief.

"Thank you, Miss Hegarty, thank you so much," she gushed tearfully.

"We will meet later to discuss a payment method."

Anna nodded; she felt weak at the knees and slightly faint as she approached the door. As she opened the door, she turned to Miss Hegarty, speaking to her from her desk.

"My door is always open to you, Anna, anytime you want to talk or...... anything else," she smiled.

Anna swore that she would never tell Miss Hegarty or Dave that her family had cut her off after she had humiliated them after one of her father's clients had recognised her in the classy BDSM club that she went to occasionally when the feelings became too overwhelming for her to cope with. The rumour had spread and eventually reached her father at his office.

Miss Hegarty smiled at Dave, and he winked at her as he left the office.

They would never tell Anna they were the masked couple who had fed her desires that night in the club.

They were also clients of her father's law firm and had heard the rumours.

Anna had applied for so many job's that she hadn't realised that she had never applied to this company and had gladly sent her CV when they told her they couldn't open the attachment in the first email she had never sent.