The Presentation

Story Info
Melody give a show while doing housework in the nude.
12.7k words
3.32
13.6k
26
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

"This is going to be the biggest contract in our company's history," Franklin said with a tinge of nervousness. "I have all my faith and confidence in you and your team," he said more confidently to Nick Wallace.

Nick was a new addition to the company having been highly recruited after graduating top of his class from Harvard Business School with an MBA. The man was tall, great-looking, smart, and organized. On top of that, he epitomized thinking out of the box. Just four months after joining the company he proposed expanding into a newly evolving battery technology. This led to a pair of acquisitions and the rapidly growing EV market. Nick proposed meeting with one of the newer but heavily backed EV companies to supply their new technology.

In the back of his mind, he wished one of their more experienced sales engineers were heading up the project but as this was Nick's brainchild he led a team made up of 8 - all of whom totaled over 200 years of experience...vs. Nick's 223 days with the company.

"We're ready," Nick smiled at the older man. Franklin was the reason he joined AeroDisque Corp. There were better offers with Fortune 500 companies but there was a quality to the man he wasn't able to put a finger on...charisma didn't cover it, nor did force of personality...perhaps it was raw animal magnetism. Nick had known many powerful figures in his short life but none drew him in as Franklin Armitage did.

"We'll lay out our proposal after the meet and greet. By 1, we should be presenting our proposal," the young man assured the CEO.

"Nick," a woman interjected, "Shephard with Flyte Motors wants to know if it's possible to get a 10% reduction in the net weight of the battery packs,"

she said, "Or better yet, 15%, their words, not mine."

"Shit!" the young man shook his, head, "That's just a pipe dream for now. I've got the preliminary specs at home and what we've seen is positive. It looks like 20% is a possibility but that's years away. Do they need this today?" he asked Lois.

The brunette nodded, "They just asked for it."

"Fuck!" Nick groaned. "Hang on, I'll call my wife and see if she can grab the folder on my desk."

Franklin shook his head, "Why the fuck did they pop this on us at the last second? Is this a ploy?" He looked out the window as his young associate tried to contact his wife. He wondered what she looked like as he'd not yet met her. Edward told him she was...how did he put it? 'Fucking gorgeous.' He'd been looking forward to the annual company dinner so he could see for himself.

"Crap. I'll head home and grab it," Nick sighed, "she must be out. Today is the farmer's market over on the square," he said. "Bad timing."

"You're needed in the conference room. They'll be here in 20 minutes. Can't you send someone? Hell, give me your keys and tell me where it is," Franklin said. "I need to run over to the package store anyhow. They have something for me."

Nick thought a second and nodded, "That works. No rush, we have," he

looked at his phone, "three and a half hours until the actual presentation," Nick sighed. "I'll grab my keys...be back," he said.

Franklin's mind went to checking out photos in their house so he could finally see the rare beauty Edward mentioned. He stood up as Nick came back in, handed him his keychain, and gave him his address.

"It's just 20 minutes away so no hurry," he said, "My office is just off the front hallway on the left. I have a pile of folders on the left side of my desk, the revamped battery spec sheet is on top..yellow."

"I'll go now. I'll be back before noon," Franklin said as he took the keys.

* * *

Nick met Melody in his final year at Harvard. Three years younger, the tall shapely blonde was finishing her BA in Education at Harvard and was in the library across the table from him. They were there for over two hours and Nick realized he wasn't absorbing anything and decided to give up trying to study. Just as he was getting ready the open the door, he heard small footsteps behind him. He instinctively held the door and followed the beautiful blonde out onto the broad set of steps when they both jumped back.

There was a bright flash accompanied by a loud crack of thunder and before either could move, the skies opened up. Nick threw his coat over the girl's head and they hurried down but soon even the jacket was worthless. It wasn't a cold rain and both were soon laughing and just letting the storm soak them.

As they both headed in the same direction, Melody stopped and pointed to a house down the street to their left, "That's me. I'm Melody, Melody Baker by the way," she smiled.

Nick wiped his eyes and nodded, "I'm a good mile that way. Nick Wallace. It was good showering with you," he pointed up the way they'd been heading.

Melody laughed, "We missed doing each other's backs." Then she added, "There's still time." She put a hand over her mouth as she realized what she was suggesting.

Nick felt a rush, "I'm game as long as your water temperature is warmer than this," he said before the woman could take it back.

Neither had ever gotten naked and had sex with another person so soon after meeting them, but it wasn't as if either were saving themselves. As for Nick, he was taken in instantly by the gorgeous girl. She was bright, funny, and an enthusiastic lover...in the shower or on a bed. On top of that, physically she had it all. 5' 9", slender and fit. Her straight blonde hair brushed the top of her butt...her butt that he couldn't keep his hands off. Then there were her tear-drop breasts, full and ultra-sensitive it was as if she could cum simply by playing with her nipples.

Melody was taken by the young man's maturity, his drive...both for school and his sex drive. He didn't have the largest cock but was far from the smallest she'd had but he had the most skilled tongue. He had a decent sense of humor but it was his seriousness that drew her. She'd been thinking about life after college and needed a change. She needed someone she could depend on which wouldn't describe most of her ex-boyfriends.

That day after making love in the shower, they had sex eight more times before they had to get to classes in the morning. At breakfast, Nick suggested she move in with him as he had a larger place and she instantly agreed.

Both Nick and Melody had many lovers, many broken hearts, and had broken hearts. By agreement, neither discussed previous relationships, unless, by chance, they encountered them. It was more often that they ran into one of Melody's exes than one of Nick's. Nick was struck by how different he felt he was from them. Most seemed to be coasting through life looking for a good time. Six months later, Nick proposed and 3 months after that, they were married.

* * *

Melody was pushing the vacuum as she swayed to the music playing through her headphones. She loved cleaning the house in the nude and often stripped naked as soon as Nick headed off to work. She never told him she liked to do housework naked since he'd most likely not leave for work. And today was a big day for him. For her, today was changing the sheets, vacuuming, the farmer's market, and laundry day. She'd been trying to make use of her teaching degree but was just able to find substitute jobs so far. Those were unsatisfying as these were not her kids or her lesson plans, and often she found herself struggling to maintain the kids' focus. She soon discovered that wearing what she considered comfortable was a distraction to the students...the male students, and the male teachers. On the other hand, she was a lot hornier with Nick after she could feel the boy's eyes on her all day.

Then the song Ruby Tuesday came on by The Coors. As great as the Stones' original version was, hearing Andrea Corr's clear voice perfectly cover this great song caused her to shut off the vacuum and dance around the living room. Her slender body writhed, her hips swinging, large breasts swaying to the music. She felt wonderfully free with her bare feet tapping out the rhythm, her long blonde hair brushing against her lower back. Something was arousing about her soft hair ticking her ass.

Franklin knocked not expecting an answer but waited anyhow. It would not do to break in if Melody Wallace were at home. Hearing no tell-tale footsteps he put the key in the lock and opened the door. He saw an immaculate house, simply but elegantly furnished. He found the office and the file and just as he touched it he heard a noise.

Melody couldn't help herself. She put back her head and sang loudly,

"Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday

Who could hang a name on you?

When you change with every new day

Still, I'm going to miss you."

Franklin's breath caught in his throat as he realized Nick's wife was home and she was just down the hall. Then he felt a rush hearing that voice...so clear, so perfectly in tune. He had to see her so he crept out of the office, past the kitchen, and stopped as he caught sight of the most spectacularly beautiful sight he'd ever seen in his life. Without thinking he pulled out his phone and started the video recording. 'What a vision,' he thought as the beautiful naked blonde swayed to the music, her hips rocking from side to side, her tits flopping freely.

Melody was stroking her breasts before running her hands down her body to between her legs as she belted out,

"Don't question why she needs to be so free

She'll tell you it's the only way to be

She just can't be chained to a life where nothing's gained

And nothing's lost, at such a cost

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday

Who could hang a name on you?

When you change with every new day

Still, I'm going to miss you."

She could feel her pussy swell and get wet as she thought back to the previous night. She was playing the Coors playlist and Nick had gone down on her just as this song came on. Then he did something he'd never done before. He pushed her legs up to her chest and licked his way down to her perineum and onto her virgin bud. Nick licking her pussy was nothing new as he made a point of getting her off after cumming inside her, but to lick her anus? That was new. She'd never realized how incredibly erotic it was to have a man lick her asshole. Thank God she'd just bathed otherwise that would have been disgusting but instead she'd experienced the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. As she replayed the feelings, she bent over and ran a finger under her legs to her

puckered asshole.

Franklin's cock was as hard as he'd ever felt it...at least since he was a teenager. Her ass was perfect, twin globes of creamy flesh. He loved tear-drop tits and Melody's were huge and firm with minimal sag. He stifled a groan as she swayed to her music, her eyes still closed, and faced him. Then he thought about what he'd do when she saw him...would she scream? Call the police? He took a soft step back but stopped. She squatted to the floor, her legs spread wide giving

Franklin his first look at her pussy. He liked women who trimmed and didn't wax and Melody had a perfectly trimmed pale blonde bush framing her swollen lips.

Melody stopped singing as she rubbed her pussy. She let out a soft moan as she could almost feel Nick's cock inside her. After he brought her to orgasm while licking her asshole he climbed on top of her and slid deep inside her. He was hard again...also something new. Normally, he'd take his time but there was something different about him that time. He seemed more powerful, and more determined as he thrust into her.

Amazingly, she came a second time which rarely happened and she knew it was due to his aggressiveness. He was confident, more confident than she'd ever known him to be. Nick had always been a careful, patient lover which she loved but this take-charge Nick was incredible.

Franklin was mesmerized as a look came over the beautiful woman's face as she squatted in the middle of the living room. She was facing him as if knowing she had an audience with a hand mauling her breast while the other rapidly rubbed her pussy. He listened to the wet smacking sounds of her pussy lips being kneaded while smelling her arousal.

She wondered if some of the copious amounts of fluids she was rubbing were Nick's from last night which made the act more arousing. 'It had to be the presentation he was giving today,' she thought, 'I hope they give him more of these projects.' She felt the rising tingling inside her and wondered if her legs might give out and thought about plopping onto the couch. She opened her eyes and screamed. A man! A man was watching her...not just watching...taping her!

Franklin was suddenly ashamed he was watching what had to be an incredibly personal act but was recording it. He stepped back, turned off the phone, and put his hands out as if saying, 'Relax. This is nothing, you're safe.'

Melody's arms quickly wrapped around her chest and between her legs, as she looked frantically around. She yanked off the headset just as Andrea Corr finished Runaway. "Who? Why are you in my house?" she cried as she grabbed two pillows from the couch.

Franklin's hands were out, one still holding the phone. He hated how he'd found himself in this position but shook his head in an attempt to allay the beautiful woman's fears. "I'm not here to...relax, I won't hurt you," he stammered.

Melody pulled off her headset and glared at the man, "How long? Who are

you?" she asked. She had one pillow covering her chest, and the other in

front of her crotch. A voice in the back of her head was wondering the best way to clean the cum on her fingers off the fabric. She'd never been so embarrassed in her life and wished she could simply disappear. Then again, she saw the pronounced tent in the man's pants, and as much as she would never cheat on her husband she could use a man right at that time. And this was a really good-looking man...and not a threatening man either.

"Sorry, oh fuck!" Franklin groaned, "I..." he glanced at the yellow

folder on the side table, "Nick needed this folder and he called you

but..." he stammered.

Melody sighed, "I never heard the phone, I was," she nodded at the headset,"...and he gave you his keys...you heard me in here and had to look. But, again, who the fuck are you?" She wondered how red her face had to be as she could feel the blood pulsing under the skin of her cheeks.

"Franklin, Franklin Armitage," he said. "I'm sorry but yes. I thought the house was empty but then I saw you and couldn't tear my eyes away."

Melody looked at the man's tent again and then noticed the phone in his hand. This was the CEO of the corporation? Nick sent over the CEO as his errand boy? The entire situation, the strange thoughts, her nakedness in front of a perfect stranger made her head spin. "Did you...? Did you tape me?" she asked in a tight voice.

Franklin looked down at the phone and nodded, "I couldn't help it. You know you're incredibly beautiful don't you?" he asked rhetorically.

Melody shook her head, "No...I'm just pretty is all. Men think all naked women are beautiful."

Franklin looked at the pillows, "You're wrong. Let me see you again...go on, put your arms down to your sides," he said firmly.

A voice in Melody's head told her to keep the pillows tight against her privates, back down the hallway to her bedroom, and get dressed, but another voice overrode that one telling her she needed to obey the man. Why was she so aroused? She should be mortified, should hide under a rock but she felt the most powerful surge of arousal she'd felt in her life. She let her arms holding the pillows go limp allowing the man to see her entire nakedness. It had been years since any man had seen her naked other than her husband and she felt a swell of pride seeing the look on his face.

Franklin came over nodding his approval, "No. I've seen dozens of naked women and yes, they all had a certain beauty," he cupped a heavy breast while circling her large pale areola with his thumb, "You are the only one I'd describe as incredibly beautiful...spectacular." He added his other hand and was soon feeling the velvety texture of her puffy areolas.

Melody's knees were already wobbly but the stimulation was almost too much. She gasped and grabbed his wrists as she stepped back. 'Stop this...make him stop. Say something! Slap him!' a voice said. Another more intense voice overrode the first, 'Ever felt your nipples so sensitive? Ever wanted a man to touch you more than this man? Ever seen a larger bulge in a man's pants before?' The first voice trailed off and soon just let out a pleasurable sigh. She stopped, let go of his wrists, and closed her eyes. She moaned softly, her knees wobbling as a large thumb and finger pinched and pulled on her hard nipples.

Franklin saw he had her. This goddess was his to use and enjoy. He pulled his hand back, "You were close to cumming and I interrupted. I feel bad about that," he said softly. "Go over to the couch and finish. I'll just sit here quietly and watch until you're done," he said.

The one inner voice was telling her to run but the firmer one drowned that voice out. 'Go, do what. he says. You want him to watch you. You want to fully expose yourself to the man.' "I've never done that before...been too scared to but if you insist," she said quietly.

"I insist. I'm not leaving until I get to the end of your incredible show."

Franklin went over and sat down on the chair opposite the couch and watched the woman comply with no hesitation. He nodded in approval as she sat on the end closest to him, leaned back, and opened her legs wide. Then she grabbed the same breast as before while rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Her pussy was as swollen as if she'd been gang-banged which Franklin had first-hand experience with.

Melody's pussy was tingling deep inside her and she could feel her body respond without any reservations or embarrassment. Dozens of times, Nick had urged her to masturbate in front of him and she'd just blushed and shook her head. Now, here she was with a virtual stranger, her legs wide open, her fingers in her pussy.

Franklin nodded, "You're a closet slut, aren't you? I'll bet if anyone had told you yesterday you'd be exposing yourself, pleasuring yourself in front of a perfect stranger you'd have laughed it off," he said quietly.

Melody nodded. She'd had those same thoughts. Why was she doing this...better question, why did this feel better, and seem more right than her private sessions?

"Say it, say 'I'm a slut,'" he said firmly. "And you should thank me. I'm

a busy man. My time is worth thousands per hour yet I'm here for you, here to explore your fantasies."

"Thank you. Thank you for watching me," she panted. The tingling was building inside her as she rubbed her fingers in a circular motion more rapidly, "Uh, uh, fuck!" she spat. "I'm a slut! I am...fuck! I'm a

fucking sssssllluuuutttt!" she cried out as a powerful orgasm ripped

through her.

Franklin smiled. He knew he had this girl, this woman. His brain was concocting reasons to leave the office and drop by in the future but then he had more immediate needs. As the sweating blonde went limp and flopped back on the couch panting, he said quietly, "Bring one of those pillows over here," he said indicating the floor between his feet.

Melody wondered if she'd be able to make it across the room her knees felt so weak but now there was a single voice. She pulled herself to her feet, picked up a pillow, and reeled over to where the man was sitting. She dropped the pillow, knelt, and with no hesitation, unbuckled his pants.

Franklin lifted his hips as the woman pulled his pants off his hips, down his legs, and off his shoes. He nodded at her as she gripped his aching cock, stroking the fleshy shaft with both hands. "That's it, my slut. I know you want my cock in your throbbing pussy but you need to earn it. Do a great job sucking my cock and I'll fill that cunt of yours up. Would you like that?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers