Sweet Little Sister

Story Info
Little sister bloomed while he was away.
6k words
4.57
41.3k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18.

I flew to Spain the day after Christmas, 2019. None of us knew what awaited the world, although the news from China and Italy was concerning. But we were all twenty and young and carefree. What did we know?

It was May before the Spanish hospital finally released me. I remained weak and found myself alone in a college dorm. It had been pretty awful in the hospital, the painful cough, the constant worry. I had a couple of nurses who seemed to like me, at least they were friendly with me. I learned a little Spanish from them, enough that by the time I was released I was able to speak Spanish a lot better than when I'd started the semester, I'd lost some weight and muscle and was weak. I could barely walk around the quad on the day they released me...but it was like leaving a high security prison to go to a low-security one.

The dorms where we were slated to stay were empty, save for me and maybe one other person. I had to remain isolated and days turned to weeks, and weeks to months. My four months that I was supposed to stay in Spain ended up being ten months, and I did not get home until late October just as the damned pandemic was starting to rear up again.

I had had quite enough of college. My parents had split when I was fourteen and so I had to decide whether to move back in with my overbearing father or my overly protective mother. It was Suzie, my younger sister, who convinced me to return to my mom's home.

She was my other real rock during those dark days in the hospital. She facetimed me every day, sometimes for hours. We talked little things and big things, and talked and talked. I wished her happy birthday when she turned eighteen while I was stuck in the dorm and loneliness and boredom were killing me slowly. I felt like an outcast, which made it worse, and being alone for such a long time was just the worst experience of my life.

So upon my return home, first a couple of days visiting Dad - and mostly ignoring his uninformed COVID rants - and then finally home to my Mom where suddenly her overbearing hugs didn't feel nearly as overbearing. Suzie was at work when I got home and so I got a hell of a surprise when she walked into the house after her shift at Target.

I had been sitting at the table with Mom, our discussions centered mostly on what I was going to do with my life. I had lived through perhaps Mom's greatest worry - my impending death - and coming out of it had the opposite effect of what I had expected. I had expected a clinginess to the point of suffocation and instead, I got relief mixed with an easing of her mind. I was strong enough to survive COVID; I suppose she understand that I was now strong enough and moving towards adulthood.

The door opened, and both my head and Mom's were turned towards the door. I suppose that we were both wearing expectant expressions, and Suzie walked into the door. Now I've never had the best self-control, especially over showing my emotions, so I know that utter shock was displayed openly on my face.

"Bryan!" Suzie screamed, and ran towards me as I stood. I pulled her tight to my body, suddenly painfully aware that her breasts had definitely sprouted and now they were two firm points of contact on my now-paltry chest. But her warmth and happiness to see me quickly dashed the shock, as I was just so happy to see her.

"Boy am I happy to see you, Suzie!" I told her as we embraced. She sniffled hard; I knew she was crying.

"Welcome home, Bryan. Welcome home!" she managed to say thickly. She stood back from me, wiping her tears then running to retrieve tissues. She dabbed her eyes and blew her nose before joining me and Mom again at the table. From there, the conversation blazed, which it normally did.

Suzie and I were such different people. She was bubbly, warm and chatty, friendly and very touchy-feeling. She reached out to pat my arm while she talked to me, or snapped up Mom's hand into hers while directing conversation to her. Arm punches were routine during conversations, but the overriding touch was that little one, that little one to the arm or the back of the hand. Over and over. She smiled constantly, a big one, that showed complete happiness. The years of orthodontic work paid off because her smile displayed those big, white, perfect teeth. And even though she was still dressed in her work clothes - that boring but all-red Target tee and a pair of black pants, it was inescapable to avoid drawing the conclusion that while I was away...Suzie got hot as fuck.

We fell into our traditional roles. I had always been more reserved, and actually I enjoyed listening to conversations. So it was fun for me to listen while Suzie regaled Mom with the tales of that day's stupidity at the store, or other things. It was so nice to see her and hear her, and I was curious why she had not mentioned her physical blossoming to me while I was convalescing.

Mom's home was an 80s-era split level. The basement area had been converted into our den or lounge area long ago. After a while, I excused myself and headed down there, feeling pretty confident that before long Suzie would as well. I had just fired up the XBOX and had completely forgotten all of my positions in the various games that I played. But when I saw her coming down the steps, I tossed the controller aside and switched the television to just something mindless.

She grinned and walked over to me, and then stopped. "I saw," she said softly, a pause, "the shock on your face!"

"Well, yeah!" I said. I boldly looked her up and down. Though her jeans and sweatshirt combination did a reasonably fair job at hiding the womanly curves she had sprouted, they could not hide them all. And it was obvious from the wobble in her chest that she had skipped wearing a bra.

"Like what you see, huh?" she smiled in a way that I could only describe as wicked. Clearly, she was enjoying my reaction to her.

"I do. I'm surprised."

She plopped on the couch next to me, then nudged over. It was obvious that she wanted my arm over her shoulder, so I draped it accordingly, and she leaned her head against it. "It was happening slowly, like last year, right before you left for Spain. I began to notice that my bras weren't fitting so well," she emphasized with a little giggle.

"Uh huh," I chuckled.

"But you're not kidding, it happened like overnight. Boom, this body. A booming body, right?" she added, that sly expression back in her eyes.

"Very booming. Explosive!" I laughed.

"Mom's been having kittens, of course," Suzie said with a slight roll of her eyes. "She probably thinks that I've been getting laid right and left!"

"And you haven't?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"I'm a good girl," she said suddenly, but the tone in which she said it, and the expression in her eyes suggested something else entirely. But it lasted only for a second or two before her face smoothed out then transformed into something closer to worry. "Well, I actually am a good girl. I'm still - technically - a virgin," she reported.

"Technically?" I replied with a grin.

"Well Vogue says that giving blowjobs doesn't count," she replied primly, that sly smile back on her face.

"God, sis, why tell me that you're giving blowjobs?" I asked, rolling my head back. It was odd, because in that very moment, the thought of my sister's mouth on a cock made my own member waken. There was no swelling, but that flesh was now on alert to do so.

"You told me when you lost your virginity!" she pointed out, a trifle more loud than I wanted. As far as our mom knew, we were both as pure and innocent as driven snow. Which, to be fair, was a model that we both maintained in order to protect our own sanity.

"That's cuz you stole my phone and saw the pictures that Shayna sent me!"

"Nakie pics, I remember," she giggled.

"She won't even return a text message to me now," I informed her.

Suzie waved her hand. "Bah. I heard she got fat at college anyway," she said.

"How come you chose not to go?" I asked her.

"We covered that. Remember? When you were stuck in that dorm in Spain?" she reminded me a tad crossly.

"Well, I hope you change your mind."

"You're not going back," she challenged me in a tart tone.

"Yet," I reminded her. "I need to get my strength back. Besides," I let out a long exhale, "I'm not sure I was really happy at the State U, you know?" I said.

"Thinking more local, then?"

"Maybe. I'm just up in the air right now. I mean, almost suffocating to death tends to make you see things differently," I allowed. Though I kept my tone light, in truth the ordeal had changed me. I just wasn't sure exactly yet how much or how deeply.

"Yeah. When Mom and me got COVID, we feared the worst. It sucked - there's no denying that - but we didn't get it like you did," she said.

"Thank your blessings for that." I had teased her often during our Facetimes. "But hey, you missed out on staring at cute nurses!"

"Ha ha, I'll pass, thanks," she said. "Not many male nurses, anyway!"

"So? Stare at the pretty women nurses," I said.

"Nah," Suzie grinned. "I'd rather see the boys. Oooh, maybe a handsome doctor?" She suddenly pitched up her voice, high and very empty-minded or bimbo-like: "Oooh Doctor, can you please come check me out?" She laughed, finding her own joke quite funny.

"Ha ha," I shot back. "He'd probably want more than a blowjob."

"Why not?" she challenged. "Marcus told me that I gave him the best head of his life!"

"Marcus?!" I said, horrified. "The same Marcus that you got into a scrap with in ninth grade who I had to threaten his life?"

"One in the same. Marcus wised up," she giggled. "Amazing what a boy will do for you when he thinks the girl's gonna suck his cock," she said, perhaps a mite sourly.

"Which you did," I said flatly.

"Yep. No regrets there, either. He has a nice cock!" she told me.

"And what, dear sister, constitutes a 'nice cock'?" I wanted to know.

"Well," she said, pondering it. "Let's see. I've only sucked three. One was long but skinny. Marcus was shorter but pretty thick. The third one was the smallest of them, not quite a microcock but on the borderlands."

"How did that one go?"

She giggled. "Actually, that was the easiest to suck. Didn't go too far down my throat."

"Oh lord," I said and shook my head. Of all of the conversations I had ever dreamed of having in this basement with my sister...no. This one never was pondered.

"What does your cock look like?" she asked me suddenly, her body shifting a little under my arm to face me better.

"Mine?" I managed to ask through my stunned surprise. "I don't know, I guess it's big enough." I decided to play along with the conquest conversation. "The four girls I had in Spain seemed happy with it!"

"FOUR!" she bellowed. "FOUR?"

"Four," I confirmed.

"Jeez, you're a slut!" she said and shook her head sadly.

I laughed. "And?"

"What did you do with them?" she pressed closer. I felt the warmth and suppleness of her breast nestling against my flank under my arm, and the taboo conversation and that touch began to further stir my cock.

"What do you mean? I mean, we had sex," I said.

"Did you go down on them?" she asked. "Or just fucked?"

"Oh. No, I went down on them. I love doing that, and all four came hard."

"No way!" she gasped, her eyes big and wide and shiny. "I've heard it's like the best thing ever!" she gushed.

"Well, two of them gave me head, too. But neither was really good at it. I didn't bust a nut in their mouth," I said.

She squinted. "I only allowed Marcus to do that," she told me. "I'm not sure whether I liked it or not," she added.

"What did the other two do?" I followed up.

She chuckled and with her free hand, patted her chest. "On my tits. That, I liked."

I shook my head. "Are you a cumslut, sister?"

Her infectious, wry grin returned. "Maybe."

"Hah!" I shook my head again. "So you've never had a boy go down on you?"

"No," she replied, deflated again. "Marcus sooo wanted to fuck," she said. "But I didn't want to."

"Why not? Weren't you horny and everything?"

She laughed hard at that. "Oh fuck yes, I was horny. I must have jilled off for hours afterwards!" she reported. She calmed and her look grew slightly more serious. "But even though Marcus is better now, I didn't want to fuck an old bully of mine."

"And the other two?"

She snorted. The way that women can make that noise, inflecting such disgust in it, can strike fear into a man's heart. Having that snort, that derision, aimed at you? No thanks. "Not those two, not even close," she said.

"So no boyfriend then?"

"Nah. Most boys I know are idiots," she said.

"College might help with that," I reminded her.

"Sure, sure," she agreed idly.

There was a lull in our conversation. It sort of just up and happened. She lapsed into silence, and I was content not to disturb it. I was thinking hard myself. The conversation had done more than merely stir my cock to an awakening - it had made me horny. It was not that difficult for me to conjure up an image of my sister, her mouth open and her hand stroking a saliva-covered cock, telling her man to cum on her tits.

But that wasn't the problem. The problem was that upon considering this image...I began to consider what it would be like to be down between her legs. I loved going down on those girls in Spain. The taste, the texture, the heat and creaminess of their pussies, and their throaty cries as they climaxed were so musical to my ears. Well, pondering that same thing with Suzie was probably too much for my libido to take, because I felt the sudden swelling of my cock. And I tried flexing lower body muscles, and I tried to think of something - anything - to get my mind away from sex, but it was too late. My blood-engorged organ was now pressing against the zipper of my jeans, and since I had worn a looser pair of jeans, the tent in my pants was obvious. My lower body flexed somewhat involuntarily, and I was glancing down when I did it, and I saw the strain extend that tent for a long moment.

"Damn, brother," Suzie said softly. "Like...damn!" she whispered. Before I could stop her, she twisted a little more, and her left hand came to a stop over my cock. Then I felt a squeeze as she applied pressure.

"Holy shit, do you have a big cock?" she gasped next, her eyes flying up to see mine. "You have to show me! Please! Please show me your cock, I need to see it!" she moaned this in a voice dripping so much sexual need that there was no earthly way I could resist.

"But..." I gave one weak - one might say pitiful - attempt at protest. A healthy squeeze ended the protest.

"Oh god," I gasped. "Suzie, that feels good."

"Fuck me, Bryan, show that thing to me!" she groaned, her hand roaming up and down over the zipper. "Fuck that, I'm taking it out!" she announced. Her fingers got the metal clasp of the zipped and there came the soft noise, and my cock instantly sprung out of the opened fly in my jeans, already poking through the hole in the front of my boxer shorts.

Now, I've never been overly worried about the size of my cock. I know that it's six inches because when you are overtaken by insecurity about such things, you measure. Having attained at least average length, after that, I didn't much care. Like I said, my girlfriends or lovers had never had much of a problem with the size, so that was all that I was really worried about. Yet hearing Suzie gush over it...gave me a bit of an ego rush.

"Holy....shit....Bryan," she whispered as my cock bounced slowly out of the hole. The long tube of flesh was lined with veins, and I had a bulging cockhead that was already growing a bit more purple. "That's...a big cock," she gasped. "Can...can I touch it? Please?"

In such moments, there's a knife edge. But my sister's open face, showing amazement and hunger both, had me shoved far over that edge in about a nanosecond. "Yes," I said. And gulped.

I watched as her fingers trembled reaching for it. As her fingers closed slowly around it, both of us hissed our breath in through clenched teeth, though for different reasons. "God its hot," she moaned.

"Your fingers!" I cried out softly. She began to manipulate it slowly, but it was a stranglehold that quickly became unbearable.

"No no!" I said, moving my hand to hold her wrist. "Less pressure, easier, easier!" I warned.

"What, like this? Tell me how!" she demanded. "I want to know," she added more gently.

"Loosen your grip. There," I breathed as she obeyed. "Now, slide your hand slowly like, up then down," I advised.

"Like this?" she asked, following my guidance.

"Fuck, I wish I had lube," I said. "That makes it so much better."

"Lube?" she asked. "I have some," she grinned. "Do you want me to get it?"

"Yeah, and check on mom, make sure she doesn't come down here, you know?" I suggested.

She released me. "Good idea. Stay put, I'll be right back!" She walked off at a rapid pace up the steps. I heard her thumping as she went up the second set that led to the bedrooms. There were no conversations that I heard, and about twenty seconds later I heard her soft footfalls on the steps. I looked towards the steps and watched her return.

"Mom's out cold. I saw the Ambien bottle by her nightstand," Suzie reported.

"Still having trouble sleeping, huh?"

"Yes," Suzie said as she returned to her spot, next to me. She showed me the little bottle of Astroglide. "What do I do, dump it on your cock, or my hand?" she asked.

"Hand, for now," I advised. "You don't need a lot, either."

"Really?" she asked, curious. "Why not?"

I smiled. "A little lube goes a long way," I laughed.

"Okay," she said, and I watched her dump out a small puddle of the clear, viscous liquid into the palm of her hand. She clasped my cock, instantly the cool fluid clinging to my flesh, and she began to slide her hand. The explosion of sensation arrived with it, and I gasped more loudly this time.

"What?!" she stopped her movements.

"Feels so good like that," I groaned.

"All slippery?"

"Yeah."

"Is that what my pussy would feel like?"

"Yeah, but no."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a pussy is more like a sheath, a glove, smooth all around. With a hand you can vary pressure, with a finger or two, go tight for a stroke, go soft for a stroke. But it doesn't have the...the heat," I gasped, because she was slowly moving her hand easily up and down the length of my shaft.

"You're so hard!" she marveled at it.

I swallowed before speaking; speech was becoming difficult. "Because....it feels...so good," I whispered. "Like...so....good."

"What's that?" she asked next.

I had felt the hard flex of my ass, and the seepage sensation, and there was a large, clear droplet of precum oozing out of the tip. "Pre...cum," I moaned.

"Oh?" she asked, and used a finger to swirl it around.

"Oooh fuck!" I groaned as the feeling changed to that one that always made it seem like I was on the verge of peeing. Good but intense.

"What?!" she blurted again.

"Odder sensation. Good but it makes me want to squirm really badly. The hole is really sensitive."

"I put my tongue onto Marcus's. He about had a fit," she reported as her hand resumed a slow, smooth action. Up and down. A tighter grip. Up then down.

"Suzie, you're...gonna make....me cum...." I groaned.

"Good, I want to see it, let me see you cum, brother!" she groaned. "Please!"

Well, her pleas neither aided nor hindered; her stroking was doing all that was necessary. I went stiff for a moment, then felt the hard physical surge that comes with an orgasm. The spurting sensation was pure relief, pure pleasure, and a thick stream of thick, white cum erupted from the hole, rising a few inches into the air, then falling down onto her hand and wrist, and onto my pants. She stroked again, and got another eruption. I was moaning now in the depths of the orgasm, feeling my body's reactions, that hard pumping sensation. Shooting it out.

12