Sweet Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so hot and sticky and creamy," she moaned. I spurted again. "Fuck, how much cum do you have?" she asked in amazement.

I sagged back into the couch, my hand going to her wrist to stop her movements. "Don't, no more," I said. "Too sensitive." A last large glob oozed out, hung precariously at the rapidly-deflating head, then slid off down the pole coming to a rest into the big pile of messy cum that was now deposited onto my crotch.

"Jeez," she said in amazement. "No boy has ever come that much for me!" she reported. She drew her hand away, and turned it, watching the cum trickle. She got up and used the little half-bathroom in the basement to clean up. She returned, and pointed at my messy self. "Maybe," she said, "it would be a good idea for you to go upstairs and, you know, change into something else?" she teased.

"Yeah," I agreed, and pulled my jeans and boxers - both stained with cum - from my body. I ran upstairs, secure in the knowledge that our mother would sleep through an earthquake under the influence of that sleeping pill. I dumped my clothes in the hamper, making a mental note to do my own laundry in the morning, and pulled on a loose pair of athletic shorts. I returned to the basement.

I was not overly surprised when I discovered Suzie had stripped out of her pants and sweatshirt. She stood in the center of the room, her hands crossed over her breasts, her face a mixture of need and fright.

"No need to be scared, sis. I know what you look like."

"Not like this, you don't," she replied. But she took in a deep, deep breath, and as she exhaled, uncrossed her arms. Her breasts had really developed, not so large and pendulous that they formed that teardrop shape, but she was definitely a curvy woman. She looked gorgeous to my eyes. Her eyes shyly found mine. "What do you think?"

"That you're gorgeous," I told her. "A perfect body."

She nodded. "I'll accept that, from you," she said. Her hands twitched at her sides. "I..."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"I want to experience...um..." she said as her face flushed a little red.

"You want me to go down on you." It did not need to be a question.

She nodded. Her hand rose, index finger extended, and put into the corner of her mouth. Her hips sort of swiveled back and forth, an image of come hither sexuality. Not that I needed any further enticement.

I walked over, and offered her my hand. She hesitated, I suppose getting over the last of her nerves, and took it. I guided her to the couch, and put her down so that her back was supported by the arm rest. I got her sweatshirt and put it under her butt.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Well, what if you drip?" I said.

"Fuuucccckkkk," she groaned. "I didn't think of that!"

"I did!" I smiled. I got onto the couch, and nestled myself down between her legs. Even though I had just enjoyed my own climax, I remained horny. Usually in that post-orgasmic glow, the last thing I wanted to do was continue sexual activity. This time I could not wait.

Using my fingers, I slowly gathered the damp material of her panties into my fingers, and pulled them aside. Suzie was an outie, her lips plump and swollen, a glisten to them from her natural lubricants. Using one finger, I stroked slowly without much pressure, passing my finger over the length of her pussy.

"Oh...oh!" She moaned. Her hips moved more than a little. "Wow," she breathed as I withdrew my finger.

"Imagine what a tongue feels like?"

"I don't think I'll need to imagine for long, brother!" she told me rather breathlessly. "Right?"

My reply was to slowly draw my finger down again, to the opening. "You're really a virgin?" I asked her, unable to fully hide my doubt.

"I am."

"So if I pop your cherry?" I asked.

"I'd be thrilled if you did. Can you get hard again?"

"After eating this pussy I'll be ready to rampage," I assured her.

"Oh fuck! Then do it! Do it, Bryan!" She nearly begged.

Although I wasn't quite as experienced as I might had led Suzie to believe, I was experienced enough to know that the first touch is just so stunning. So my tongue hit that flesh, and I was the one who shivered first, as the transmission of texture, temperature and taste all slammed into my tongue. And then Suzie wailed.

My tongue dragged slowly up and down over her clitoral area. Still hidden by her hood, I wanted to ease that little bud out, and I slid a finger over to help open her up. I tasted the heat of her flesh, the smoothness of it, and that musky scent that was impossible to disregard. I licked and licked, my tongue sliding smoothly, alternating pressures. Some light, some hard. Some fast, others slow. She jerked and gasped a couple of times as I flicked the tip of my tongue softly and quickly against her now-exposed clitoris, and got a low shuddering gasp out of her.

I felt her pussy exude more and more cream. I dropped down, not caring that the bridge of my nose pressed to her body, my lips open so that my tongue could explore those soft, smooth walls. I came away with cream clinging to my tongue, thick and delicious, and it was reflexive to swallow it deeply.

"F-f-f-f-uucccck," she groaned, her hips rising up into my mouth. "Deeper, Bry!" she pleaded with me.

So I gave her all of my tongue, pressing my mouth to her entrance, my hands pressing to her thighs yet still clinging to those panties, opening her fully, driving her back to angle her hips up and better open her pussy to my tongue. Pressing my face into that flesh enveloped me in her liquid heat, my tongue sliding easily into the depths, the walls collapsing tightly around the invader. She squealed, moaning and panting now, and I flicked my eyes up and saw her squeezing one tit hard. I began to plunge my tongue in and out, knowing that it wasn't going deep, but approximating the idea of penetrative sex.

She groaned and just as I thought she was nearing her orgasm, I moved and sucked her clitoris into my mouth, flattening my tongue against the bud and applying pressure. I got it then, the deep woof and those involuntary spasms in her lower body as she climaxed powerfully. Her face was a mask of pleasure, eyes squeezed shut, mouth gaping open, sucking air into her body that screamed for it. As her muscles worked and my tongue moved, adding more electric sensation to her body, suddenly it was she who had to squeal, and made desperate moves to escape me.

I let her go, smiling and sitting up. She had curled up, her knees tight to her breasts, arms circling her legs and clasping as she panted. I sat up and got comfortable, and sat back on the couch, and simply watched her. The pleasure I had enjoyed while savoring that pussy had brought my penis back to life.

She saw it. "You're h-hard again?"

"Yes," I said. I did not touch it, just let it sit there, poking up from my body.

"Oh!" she said as she released her curled-up body. "I need that cock in me. I need to know," she whispered.

"Are you over your sensitivity?"

"I don't care!" she said. She knelt over me, throwing one leg over and settling over her, taking my cock from the front side of it and pressing it to her heated, wet pussy. The temperature shift, the slickness of her pussy, and her fingers at my cock all led me to sigh a little.

"Oh god. Oh god its so much better than my dildo already!" she groaned. Her hips began to work naturally.

"You have a dildo?"

"Yeah," she gasped, barely looking at me as her hips still worked. "It popped my cherry a while ago," she reported. "But this! This is so much better. Oh wow. So hot!" she oozed as her hips moved slowly pulsing such delicious pleasures through my body.

"Wait until you're stuffed full with it," I groaned quietly. "I bet you have the tightest pussy!"

"Oh FUCK! Bry! I can't wait anymore!" she cried, and with a swift move, brought her hips up, angled by cock back and then I barely had time to realize what was happening when my cock sank deeply into the hottest, tightest, best pussy that I have ever had.

Watching her eyes was amazing, how big they got, how her mouth fell open and formed a large 'O'. The dueling Os on her face - her eyes and mouth - and adding to it a sudden large flare of her nostrils as she sucked air in was the most perfect face of pleasure that I have ever seen.

"Ohhhhh my god," she moaned. "Oh my god, its so big. Thick! Hot!" her hips began working slowly, and my hands fell to them, both guiding her and holding her back from going too fast.

Such liquid friction I savored! It was perfect, the wetness, the squelching noises as her pussy stretched to take it, and my hips started working right away, driving my cock up higher into that pussy. Her movements, with twists, creating new mind-numbing pleasure. I rolled my head back and just marveled at the touch, the deepest, most powerful ertoic pleasure I had ever had.

I had to hold one of her boobs. They were bouncing and moving with speed as she rocked, now with her eyes closed tightly enough that it was pulling on the skin in her face. Her mouth remained open, each time her body sliding down onto my hard cock she moaned or cooed. Her hips rocked forward, then back, easing me out then driving it back in, each time so wet, so tight, a perfect fit for me. I felt my balls churning powerfully under this touch, and I knew that even though I'd only come a few minutes earlier, more of this pace would not let me last long.

"Stop!" I moaned, and held her hips, pulling her down tight onto me, but remaining as motionless as possible. I clenched with all my might, holding even muscle until it was begging me to relax, and only then did the close edge abate. "That was too close!" I warned her

"What?" she looked confused.

"I almost came," I panted. "It came on really fast," I panted.

"Damn, good thing you didn't." Her face returned to its needy state. "But I need to come, bro!" she begged.

I turned my hand over and began to tease her clit. With my cock stuffing her, her button was out and hitting it drove her wild. She gasped, and moaned, and writhed on my cock. "Fuck!" she moaned. "Fuck fuck yes faster faster, right there, right on my clit, oh god you're so big in me, dont' stop, faster, faster, fasssttteerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she wailed then I felt an immense squeeze on my cock. If that had happened a few minutes earlier, I would have been lost, and would have spilled all of my seed deep up in that hot pussy. But as it was, watching her cum was such an experience. She twitched and jerked, moaning and writhing, and then fell forward against me, panting. In the sudden movement, my cock slipped out of her pussy and with it, I felt my legs get more than a little soaked from an explosion of her fluids.

She jerked again, moaning and clawing her nails into my skin as her orgasm continued and continued. Finally, I think perhaps mercifully, it came to an end and she flopped down on me. My cock remained throbbing, though the edge has passed. But it was soaked, hot and needy in its own right.

"Cum on my tits?" she asked me, looking up. "Since you don't want to shoot in me," she added softly.

"Love to," I said.

"I hope it's as big as your first load. Will it be?"

"I guess we'll find out," I said as she slid down off of me and got on her knees on the floor. I scooted forward, my legs opened, and she grabbed my cock. Slick from her juices, her hand slipped easily up and down the shaft, and she used a tighter grip, aiming that cock right at her juicy, full tits.

"Come on brother!" she cried out suddenly. "Cum on my tits, shoot on my baby, be a good boy and cover my titties with cum!"

Hearing my sister talk so slutty to me, coupled with her stroking, resulted in the near-immediate explosion of my cock. My balls released and the long string of cum was splashing against her tits while still erupting from my cock. It was the hardest, longest and biggest cum of my life, and she sprayed it all over her, leaving long running ropes of cum from upper breast running down over her nipples, dripping down onto her thighs.

"Jeez, Bry," she said after I finally collapsed back into the sofa. "It's like you never came before," she giggled. She looked down and began rubbing the semen into her skin. "That feels sooo dirty. So good!" she giggles.

"It is dirty. You are a cumslut," I laughed easily.

"Well, I can be your cumslut," she corrected.

"You might be," I agreed to that.

"I better go clean up," she said, standing and cupping her arm under her cummy tits. She looked down at my now-flaccid cock. "And you better believe that your cock is going to get more workouts, brother!" she giggled.

I had no objections to that. My sweet little sister, I thought watching that perfect ass walk up the steps. I smiled. It was going to be good to be home. So, so good.

12