All Comments on 'Sweet Lorraine'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Always a pleasure to read your stories!

I loved a sweet set-up story like this. Good build-up, believable characters, people playing nice and having a good time without maiming anyone else.

It sounds simple, but not easy. Good grown-up fun this!

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Again, another very good story.

Excellent Job, sir. I could picture it very well from your descriptions. Thanks for an entertaining time.

hongluobohongluoboover 13 years ago
Another wonderful MF Story

A lovely sweet story... great characterization... hot and teasing and fun.. Thank you my friend.

CitidiverCitidiverover 11 years ago
wistfully hot and sentimental

Well written, with the marks of reality throughout. The gradually increasingly hot play was very well paced. The ending was proper and correct, leaving the reader with those wonderful, "what if" musings. Very enjoyable.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
beautifully nostalgic

i cant help but truly believe this is a true story with mild embellishments,

loved it a lot, slight overlap in styles from titty squirts

& where are the loving wives haters, seems not gutsy enough to comment.as the husband here who cheats.. now what do u say guys, the same haters would say brian deserved the happiness from Lorraine, thats true he did, but what abt his wife?

how you like dem apples?

see you cheat when you only realize subconsciously the relationship is lost(beyond saving)after cheating u realize that consiously. if u cant agree then stick a sunflower/dandelion up ur ass and parade around the town.

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Like one of the other commenters, I felt this could have actually happened-and maybe it did-my guess is there is an element of truth in many of these stories. It reminded me of someone I once worked with, ironically also named Lorraine, some years back, who had similar attributes, both physically, and in personality. We got along famously, and had our share of erotic fun. We parted the best of friends when I left the job almost ten years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. Thanks for a great story that brought back some wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot and sweet and real

many have laid out, both actors and the writing play some of us can get very reminiscent about our own wonderful adventures.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
YOU NEVER FORGET THE GOOD OR THE BAD OR THE UGLY

for this tale the sense of expectations prevailed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Very graphic. Superb story lines. Very enjoyable.

bluesbobluesboalmost 2 years ago

Sad, but perfectly reasonable ending. Wish they could hook up again someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous