All Comments on 'Sweet Melissa'

by trainman_d

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jnsluvmfnjnsluvmfnalmost 20 years ago
WILD SWEET WONDERFUL

I love the erotic stories but the ones that really touch me are the ones where I care about the people and they are in love and this one was great so continue yes please this wild sweet wonderful ride.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Damn, that was good

Although you did break the erotic story rule that all black men from 9 to 90 have to have 9'+ dicks and orange-sized balls filled with sperm. It was great to read a more realistic story. Keep up the good work. Great sex scene.

No matter what anyone says, keep on writing. It is your right!

OmahaBoy2003OmahaBoy2003almost 20 years ago
hot!!!!!!

Damm I love this story. It went at just the right pace and I'd love to read more about these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story brought back memories....

I am a white woman who loves having sex with black men. This story reminds me of an encounter I had with a black man that I fucked on the first date. He was so gentle, funny, and loving as well as totally sexy! It was such a great experience and led to a long-term relationship although we are not together now. I think interracial sex is the best and it made me really super hot to read this wonderful, realistic story. Keep writing; I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

This story is just wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous