All Comments on 'Sweet Memories'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AndyhmAndyhmover 9 years ago
You need to fix this

This is really enjoyable but something's gone very wrong with the submission. There are two duplications of complete pages. It spoils what should be a great little story

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years agoAuthor
I know...

Something went tits up during upload. I have resubmitted an edited version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what happened?

That's ridiculous. I doubt very much that the upload went bad. This was a case of sloppy editing and submission. Don't bother with a reload. I for one won't be reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
????

This could be a brilliant story that I just can't understand.

markellymarkellyover 9 years ago
Question.

Why is anonymous blaming the author for a faulty upload..? Yes it needs to be re-submitted and this one taken down so that the reader can get a proper perspective on the story but don't hang the author out to dry on something that is clearly not his fault.

BelgiumBelgiumover 9 years ago

Sloppy work/editing. Makes it unreadable;

A pithy because storyline with potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harsh

ok , upload problem ? edit problem ? yep thats annoying ,

still having said that i thought it was a beautiful story.

when the 1st segment repeated itself i thought hmmmm groundhog day .

when the 2nd segment repeated itself , it was easy to skip through to the start of the next part .... my biggest disapointment was that i was really engaged with & enjoying the tale , when i got to the end of page one i was looking forward to a 6 page story.

i was sad and upset when i realised the story is only 3 pages.

and the reason i was upset is because i was enjoying it so much.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet and short

Loved your writing, but felt that with the potential this particular plot presents, you could try and work a longer version.

Lookin forward to that n other stories.

Cheerio.

acupacupover 9 years ago
Not again...

.. I certainly hope you're not going to be one of those authors that cuts a story off instead of ending it. There are too many of those out there.

As far as the technical side of things, yea it could use an editors touch. But unless one of those 'anonymous' commenters are volunteering don't take their words too seriously. Bad editors are all around, good editors are in demand and hard to get time with.

And as others have said, please continue this story, it deserves at least one or two more installments to close it off properly.

Acup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely written but too abbreviated. That had a lot.of potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous